All Comments on 'Make Him Cry Uncle'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
We will certainly miss mostera1

He was a good friend and very kind. May those who loved him be comforted.

Thank you, LTW, for finishing this story for him. I am very excited that you posted the story and only wish the circumstances were happier. Look forward to your mystery.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Lost a Literotica family member

I've not read the story yet , but I just wanted to give you my condolences on Mostera1 's passing . I've seen his name on a few of my fav's. His tastes and mine seemed to click .

Sad day .

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT

and then discover what you have is impossible to find, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

R.I.P. Mostera1.

An interesting tale with no cheating. However, I wish the darker version was written. Still a decent read.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Ying/Yang, Watershed Differences in Two Couples' Tudes Towards Fidelity and Truth Undergo Sensuous Stress Test

Legal Disclaimer: All assertions of balletristic quality are subjective and valid only in the singular and unique  LSD  literary reality macrocosm and all associated and apropriate adjunct domains .

Said commentator is not be held responsible for any and all damages stemming from massive cognitive dissonance incurred by following forewarned mouthbreather entities scoring on moral absolutionist basis on fantasy/porn website regardless of actual story craftsmanship ( example : the demented but tireless asdf4e5fUx3J5hTq5pRkbxY) and or cretin anons wilfully not staying in their  designated troll lane ( that means you " cuckshit" guy ) .

The Top 5 Foremost RIGHT and wrong Literary Features as executed by laptopwriter today in my HUMBLE opinion

1) RIGHT : Author fearlessly undertakes perilous journey into Mars /Venus eye of storm and examines how our alleged better halves share, consult, arrive at consensus and comittee action . Kudos.

2) WRONG: For the dual purposes of brevity and farce , Gloria and Dana aren't shown to mistresses of substance and multiple dimensions. Yet making the women relentlessly and self-centered consigned this story to a glib and deftly executed read which shorted potential inherent in Ying and Yang theme. The dramatic tension approximated all too soon about the average game between Harlem Globetrotters and Washington Generals.

3) RIGHT : The author didn't reflexively demonize the Venusion two-some for plotting to scratch their itches outside of marriage vows or even nip the attempted carnal coup d' ėtat in the bud. He held fire and instead empowered their Martian counterparts with hitherto now, untapped capacity to channel the purposeful ravishment of self-interested sirens.

4) WRONG : In the introduction Dana is drinking coffee as she accepts invitation to sun at Gail's pool. Then upon arrival she immediately switches over to a glass of wine on Chicago summer day. In the interests of broadening the shot and tap beer sensibilities of average Literotica consumer, clearly Dana should have downed some water to clean her palate to fully appreciate the red wine ideally served with a few ice cubes and in carafe ( as opposed to generic glass).

5) RIGHT : laptopwriter adroitly crossed me up in my expectations of ending where wives' self interest-infested agenda getting outed, then punished by all-seeing , seemingly omnipresent and omnipotent hubbys. Everybody won in end in credible fashion.

Bottom line(s): The author walked his characters to edge of abyss and what seemed a certain swift plunge to multiple wounds and deep abrasions. I liked that the ending isn't assured. Cora and Dana are satiated yet not fully satisfied.

Core differences still exist in what these husbands and wives own in long term expectations in multiple facets of their marriage. But for now the lionesses sleep tonight - tomorrow is always another day replete with pitfalls and promises thanks to author's hard work.Ergo the obvious rating. 

Full marks * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
there used to be a common comment...

If these dumbshit wives put as much effort into making their marriages better as they did into plotting and planning out their cheating.....

This story is the perfect anecdote for that sentiment!

Well I have always thought the same. Cheating is the easy way out, yet carries with it the stigma a failure and weakness. Recommitting to the marriage vows sworn before god, family, and friends? It might just be a little bit harder, because one has to reconcile their own weakness of character. Yet, the rewards, my GOD, the rewards!!!!!

Nicely played LTW, Happy new year!! And Sincere thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
predictable blather

lsd's disjointed introductory disclaimer, followed by five points which so far have the same order.

R W R W R

The Ws made meaningless by the unvarying ending assessment of ''full marks''

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

A nice story. Thank you laptopwriter. Gave you 3*s. Worth a chuckle .

Flash type story. Lucy and Ethel stayed out of trouble. Ricky and Fred get the benefits of the hare-brained scheme.😆😆😄

I never knew him but it is a sad day whenever a loved one passes. My condolences on your loss . Mostera 1 had so very good instincts, he will be missed.

It sounds like mostera 1 was trying to create a better story than this sitcom you posted laptopwriter.

I search ahead for your next better story.

AMerryman

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
I was expecting

the husband would tell the wife that he needed a lover since she could not keep up with his needs. Seeing how the wife reacted when he turned the tables would have been a great ending. Nice read and thanks so much for making LW a better place!

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Don't you just love it when a plan comes back to bite you? What a pleasure to read a story Where nobody came away with their lives shattered. Us guys always think of women as always being devious and scheming to get what they want, forget him. This way everyone comes out ahead and feeling good. Unfortunately it just doesn't work out that way in real life for some of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Worth a solid 5 stars.

Of course, the reality is even the husbands would cheat on their wives with as much sex as theyre getting. Its never about how much you have, its the thrill of the getting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I'm writing these as I go, and unlike my usual practice I haven't rad the comments yet, so some comments may not make sense by the end of the story!

"I had my share of men before I met John." - So she doesn't even have the excuse of "not knowing what it would be like with another man"!

"I love him to pieces but I really do miss having different lovers." - Then you either talk him into an open marriage where HE can also have different lovers, or you get a divorce, and have as many lovers as you want! Of course, if you ask for an open marriage or cheat, you may get the divorce whether you want it or not!

"I can hardly walk today." - LOL! I wonder if SHE'S going to "cry uncle" before he does!

"John's mine; I share him with no one." - Yet this whole thing started because she wanted to share herself!

Very, very nice!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "there used to be a common comment..."

Yep, I've made similar comments myself, although usually in response to the wives talking about their "stale" love lives, and asking what THEY'VE done to spice them up.

BTW, I think you meant "antidote," not "anecdote," LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Funny and no one gets hurt

A great change of pace in lw.

HighpikeHighpikeover 6 years ago
Loved it

Just a delightful read - thank you.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
loved it great read

liked the uncle angle...

Dirty_SteveDirty_Steveover 6 years ago
Anon insight?

I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop... weirdly, it all worked out... I was comfortable with the story flow and Anon hit it best by saying Lucy and Ethel learned a valuable lesson... lol “Luuucy, you got some ‘splainin to do...”

That was a fun read and beautiful foreword tribute to your friend. May you find peace and comfort in memories of him.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Who would have thunk it...

... that the cure to a wife's wandering eye is to fuck her brains out.

Love the fresh angle.

5/5

cloacascloacasover 6 years ago
Sorry about your friend

Cute story. Sorry about your loss

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 6 years ago
Thank you LTW

I know Mostera1 considered you a good friend. He will be greatly missed. He was a friend and one was of my beta readers. His input was always valuable.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Killian

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Thank you

I'm going through some emotional pain as well and your story was light and humorous.

I am very interested in your friend's version as well. I am very sorry you lost a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really liked this story

I bet this story could have been expanded on quite a bit.. It was a great idea..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

As always top notch! Condolences for the loss of your friend.

cpetecpeteover 6 years ago
you fooled me

by not fooling me. I thought at the end -while the wife would be crying "Uncle" and telling her husband to take a lover..or neighbor would be banging the hubby....or..

Good tale

thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LTW, you rarely disappoint.

Thanks for the offering, the humor, the tribute and--hey! You even got in some hot, graphic sex between two people who love each other.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pleasant surprise

I enjoyed it .. a touch of situation comedy. The hair-brained schemes of not-so-bright wives, their plans backfiring. I thought back to a show such as I Love Lucy. Granted, not all the players in the TV show fits this plot .. possibly not worth trying to imagine them in it either.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
BTW, the Anonymous "you rarely disappoint" comment

Was from me. Not sure why the system kicked me out prior to submitting, but at least it let me give you two 5's.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Very nice little story

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Appreciate the story - well paced and humorous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

Not realistic: in real life Gloria would seduce John and have him fuck her in every hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Close to real life

Interesting.

I actually knew a lady who literally screwed her husband into submission. She reached her 40’s and her libido went through the roof. They joined a small group of friends for a little MMFM fun. Then they added another couple to their friends list for some MFMF fun. Then they just stopped, within a month their relationship was over. Seems she also was having fun MFM with the couple without him knowing. He found the photo’s they were dumb enough to take

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Close to real life"

How could his wife have MFM fun with the other couple? It would have to have been FMF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three Stars

Good story. Unusual outcome, but saw it coming anyway. I guess the title gave it away.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 6 years ago
I read the story twice

I think the husband knew what was going on because of her actions ahead of time. He got a prescription for Viagra and took it just before getting home. Then he put a bag over her face so he could imagine he was fucking someone different (not).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story. 5* for this sweet story

The author did well on this story.....congrats to the author!

This story is well written, great context and so enjoyable to read all the way through.

I really liked this story.

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was good

Thanks

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
A fun little story.

And the moral of the story is:

Give at least as much as you receive.

Goes for all human relationships.

There's no crime here, just fantasies.

The mind doesn't cheat,

the body does.

Good job laptopwriter!

Sorry for your loss.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was good, humorous, and ironic.

Of course the wife is a shallow stupid floozy, who will probably cheat on her husband if she ever gets the perfect opportunity where she feels confident she won't get caught. The old conference or seminar fling type of cheating. And it doesn't matter if she ever really does it, she already really wanted to do it. She's kind of a Potential whore, rather than a Kinetic whore. If your wife is a whore, does it really matter which type? I guess not, as long as you never find out.

What she might be wondering is, how and where does her husband satisfy HIS capacity and desire for sex?

Good story. Thanks. And thanks for allowing anonymous comments. dtiverson could use some of your excess testicular capacity. He's a little short.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 6 years ago
Fun Story

Too funny. Thanks for the effort Gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your traditional story but a fun read .

Top write creates a short fun story.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 6 years ago
Now that's a LW story!

It was fun , had tension, a direction, and contained justice. It is unrealistic for anyone to have a perfect marriage all of the time. People wonder and fantasize about what could have been. Hopefully your curiosity can be contained to day dreaming and such. What made this a story and not everyday musing, was the fact that Dana voiced her inner thoughts with her friend and actually came up with a plan. A plan that on face validity could not work. Therefore, I believe she was bored and not so serious as to doom her marriage. Maybe the word I used (justice) is out of place. Balance is more on target with fidelity tales. I do like consequences story (because IRL everything you do HAS a consequences) Keep up the good work LTW five stars *****

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Thanks! A great fun read

which was a cheerful story to start the New Year with!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But she didn’t go fuck big black cock!

What is the world coming to when porn wives don’t fuck big black cock?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 6 years ago
Fool Proof?

Always enjoyable read, fiction does not have to toe the reality line.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Uncle!! UNCLE!!

A lot of fun! LTW always hits the spot.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Could the girls talk to my wife!!!!

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
Fun story

Sorry to hear about your friend, your story was a fitting tribute

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Solving problem

We find out that part of Dana's problems were self induced. There is a saying that you reap a harvest from what you have planted and tended. When she and Gloria put more into there marriage, they were bith happier. I think most couples could benefit from this. Just think she was about ready to have an affair even though she knew it could kill marriage. Then both ladies discovered that part of the variety and change could be started be them and be happier than they had in years.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Odd times

A quirky story. Hard to imagine that Dana just wanted variety when she had such a stud on hand. I thought her friend was going to horn in, but everyone stayed in bounds and fun was had by all.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
The anti-JPB story!

If you read just 1/4 of the stories Just Plain Bob ever came up with, you know that, according to him, there's no such thing as a man who can keep up sexually with any woman on this Earth.

Always thought that was bullshit, even though I am a JPB fan... so boy, am I happy about laptopwriter's strong rebuttal! If a man take the necessary steps to achieve such a goal, lasting longer than usual in bed isn't an unreachable task (thing is, though, too many males are lazing as fuck, and therefore won't bother trying to attain such level...)

But that's really not the point of this story. You want variety in your marriage? Then introduce varieties between the two of you - adding a third party into the mix will only create resentment, jealousy and loads of other negative factors that will ultimately hurt your marriage.

Those sluts don't really deserved the men in their life... but they've learned their lesson without sacrificing their marriage, so good on them. A serious step up, compare to all of those JPB nymphos whores...

By the way, RIP Mostera1 - a great writer on his own right. He will be miss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CLEVER

They upped the quality of their marriages with no foul play. Need more of these type stories in Loving Wives.

Another clever feature was not telling us of Dana's sexcapades with her husband, but Dana telling Gloria while we listen in, thus also getting Gloria's reaction. Building a story with dialog rather than narration is better anyway.

No question it's 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVERS

That's the way to do it ladies safer than a bit of fresh. i.e. no divorce and no chance of STDs

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

No straying, no cheating, just a very good story.

Denny CraneDenny Craneover 5 years ago
Yep...

I'm pretty sure I enjoyed your version more than I would have your friend's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't need the epilog.

In fact, it detracted from an ending which perfectly matched the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Funny, really liked it!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Interesting

This was way too funny, great job. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Solid, funny little story. Enjoyed it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Can See How

This could have gone dark and brutal. No matter, this was fun just the way it is. I am sorry about your friend, haven't read any of his work yet but I just pulled him up for a visit. Liked his profile, especially the dog, animal lovers can't be all bad no matter what. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love the Ironic Humor!

LOL!!! Wonderful, ironic humor with style and substance! I love, love, love it!!! I was expecting it to turn out that the husbands had conspired to counteract wives and get more sex and new things that their wives wouldn't normally do...This is better, but my idea would be a good ending as well.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Great take-away line!

I'll have to brush up on my Yoga!

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Still...

Dana and Gloria were both PLANNING TO CHEAT!!! Thats almost as bad as actual cheating. What id hubby couldn't screw for hours at a time??!! Cheating WOULD have happened!!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Okay, good story, but....

I figured Gloria was concerned about her friend, and told Dana's husband what they were doing. Our hero decided to turn the tables. I didn't see it coming at all. Good story; could have been a bettr ending, though. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Yep liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just....

....okay. BTW 3 1/2 hours? I better take up yoga, or meditation, or karate, or similar shit.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
The wife had to yell time out

The husband will have to kiss it and make it better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BACKFIRE!!

Not every FAIL is a bad one😁😁

AlericAlericover 3 years ago

Sometime you find exactly what you need in the place you should have been looking all along, home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 1/2 hours

You don't need yoga or karate to keep going for this long.

Once I had a girlfriend (for about 3 months) who could come pretty easily. I never thought of myself as a special stud in bed and I still don't think that. But when this girlfriend got pretty wet and came 2 times in short time i continued to fuck her for more then 3 hours. She came about every 10 minutes. After counting ten times I stopped counting. During the whole time I just concentrated on her and how to get her off one more time that I completly forgot about my own orgasm. After some time (about 2 and a half hours or more) she asked me if I didn't want to come. I just told her I love seeing her getting off that I just hold back as long as i can. After a few more cums from her I shoot my load. We went to bed at 9 p.m. and I looked at the watch after cumming myself at 0:45 a.m. There was no foreplay.

Although this first time we got together was the longest, during the whole time of our afffair we had sex for 1 to 2 hours or sometimes little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah, me too

I liked the yoga comment at the end. I'm not sure these 70 year old joints could handle some of the positions, but if it would get me to an hour, I would sign up.

I'm just saying.

Great little story.

detroitdave

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

What a fun story. I laughed well! Thanks for it!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

I liked that! 5*****

You get out of marriage what you put into it and I suppose sex is the same. Nice story, even if they started out stupid.

DexteraDexteraalmost 3 years ago

I kept waiting for the big reveal where he announced that he knew her plan and played her and her to confess. Anyway as long as they have a happy ending makes me happy too.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Hilarious. 5*. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the night Dana begged off, saying she was too sore, John was thinking “Whew, just in time. I used my last Viagra pill yesterday “. Gotta get that prescription refilled. Good story, LTW, thanks.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

LOL, that was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

10 Stars.

Creative, imaginative, inspiring, should be compulsory reading on every 4th anniversary!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dana skank got really lucky

captcoolcaptcoolabout 2 years ago

Well, I for one, love happy endings.

Even though you wrote this story some four years ago, I would like convey my condolences for the loss of your friend Mostera1.

I also have experienced a massive heart attack, some ten years ago. My heart had stopped close to one minute, before the Dr. was able get it restarted.

I was at a Jerry Garcia birthday party anniversary, at a bar where the was playing Grateful Dead music all nite. I stayed at friend's house afterwards. I got up early the next morning to go to work. I was almost at work when I remembered that I forgot to bring my work shoes with me. So decided I needed to go home and them, and then all of a sudden my right arm, as well as the whole right side of body went into a sharp pain that to this day I can't explain. It hurt so bad I didn't know if I could continue to drive, but I wasn't very from home, so I decided to try to make it. I did make it home and told my son I was in pain and I try lay down, but that didn't work, so asked my son to take me to the emer. room. They checked me in and hooked me up to an EKG machine, but everything seemed normal. Everyone except my son had left room. The next thing I knew, the Dr. was standing beside me and said, "dude you just had heart attack." He told me the first thing he did me in the sternum and luckily he got my heart started again. Then he told me that only about ten percent of people that go into cardiac arrest, survive. Apparently I have a pretty strong heart. They put one stent in. I did lose about one third of my strength in just that one minute of my heart stopping.

I went back to work about six weeks later for another five years, and then retired. I'm 72 years old and feel very fortunate every day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just chance. It all came down to chance. What if he couldn't keep up? Would she had learned to appreciate him? Her desire did come from somewhere and she was so very willing to cheat. Skank's a skank.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"If I'm going to do it, it has to be soon." - What difference does that make? Won't she STILL want "variety" later on?

\

@dmann72, Re: Her husband knowing - I also thought that somehow he knew, like maybe he came back for something and overheard them, but since the author never said that, we can never know.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Refreshingly different outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm glad you kept it light. It was a fun story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cute story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved your story

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersover 1 year ago

I was waiting for a punchline....

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

What a fun, sexy story, well-written as always by laptopwriter. Temptation lurking around but handled very well in a moral and loving way that brings a revelation and deepening of love - the way such things should work in a healthy marriage.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much better than a marriage disaster story. Light with some humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was glad that you wrote that the tool that exerts pressure is a vise, not a vice as nearly all LW writers use that term. However, you flub on past/ passed... Also, a canon does not shoot cannon balls. Still, a very strong four stars.

mariverzmariverzabout 1 year ago

Muy buena historia, llena de gags y humor

5 estrellas ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Loved the way this one turned out.

One thing about Dana's announced intention to cheat that didn't make sense to me. When Gloria initially came up with the plan to give John so much sex he would cry uncle ... Dana's initial response was that it would make John suspicious because she's never really needed that much sex. So, if she doesn't normally need that much sex and if as Dana said John is the best lover she's ever had ... Why was she wanting to cheat in the first place?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades11 months ago

Enjoyed! Thanks for your writing.

Madeira1076Madeira10768 months ago

That was a great story!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What is this competitive sexual variety gauntlet that has to be manipulated by bored wives?

Men get 'gaslit' for thinking with lusts.

StubbyoneStubbyone6 months ago

I’m a bit surprised at all the positive comments. This story was not fun. The only reason she was having multiple sex sessions with hubby was to manipulate him to allow her to sleep around. It was totally self serving and done for the wrong reasons. Her characters girl friend was no better since she was the one to come up with the “over sexed” plan. One ready and willing to cheat and one helping her plan it. Two model wives getting themselves ready for divorce court. Role play with hubby would have been a much better place to start. Only a 3. No smiles.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for a humouros take on the old theme of wife scheming to prepare for 'variety' cheating. Original and entertaining. 5 stars of course.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous