Make Him Cum! Make Him Cum!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It is not the only thing I have that is big and hard Bella. Just ask Mom.' I laughed out loud.

'Daddy, you are so funny and once again weird!'

'Let's drink!'

We were into wine bottle number three when the conversation turned from fun stuff to something very serious.

'Daddy, you know I love you a lot.'

She put her hand on mine.

'Not many stepdads treat their daughters as well as you have. You have provided for Mom and me so well. She and I never have had it so good. Believe me, we saw rough times. Mom was a mess.'

'Bella, I love you and your Mom. It is what Dad's should do, provide for their family no matter what.'

'Daddy, I have something I have to tell you, but at the same time I don't want to tell you.'

'Bella, what is it? You have peaked my curiosity.'

'Daddy, Mom is having an affair.'

I had to act shocked.

'What? Are you kidding me? This is not a funny. Mom has changed from her ways when we were married. I don't believe it. She would never, ever do that to me, to us.'

She touched me with her other hand.

'I have met him.'

'Met who? How? Where? When?'

'Do you remember when I spent last summer with Aunt Kelley?'

'Yes ... I do'

'And Mom came to visit for two weeks while I was there.'

'Yes.'

'Well, this will sound almost unbelievable but here we go.'

'Aunt Kelley has a 'pool boy' by the name of Kelly -- no e. He is about my age, maybe a little younger. He is very attractive and ... sexy.'

'After he serviced the pool the first week Mom was there, Aunt Kelley invited him into the house. I really believe there was nothing going on between those two, but I am not 100% sure. He was eye candy, charming, flirtatious, and I found out later -- cunning. He was bare chested and wearing tight fitting shorts, the outline of his package quite evident.

I saw Mom was staring at him, not high, but low. Mom took a liking to him and returned his flirts. I was not surprised.

The second week he amped up his interest with Mom and she was matching it. When he got up to leave, Mom said she had to get something out of her car and followed Kelly out.

Knowing Mom, I suspected something was up with her and Kelly. I told Aunt Kelley I was going for a walk.

I went out the front door where Kelly's truck was parked, closed the door behind me and stopped. I could see Mom by Kelly's truck. They were on the drivers' side away from me but, I could see her wrapping her arms around his neck while they talked.

I could not hear what they were saying but my bet was they were making plans to get together.

I hurried down the sidewalk and called out, 'Kelly, see you next week. Mom, I am going for a walk.'

Mom quickly removed her arms.

'I walked down the block. Soon Kelly pulled up with his truck. He stopped to talk to me.'

'Your Mom is so cool. Is she married? I didn't see a ring. I only ask because she insisted that we get together tonight.'

'I told him -- yes -- she is happily married.'

'OK, well I will see what she wants. Would you like to hang out with me maybe tomorrow night?'

'Sorry, I have plans.'

'OK, see you next week.'

'That evening, Mom made some excuse about having to see her friend from college. She didn't come home until late the next morning.'

'Jesus, she spent the night with an 18 year old?'

'Maybe 19, maybe 20, maybe 21. I didn't ask. It gets better -- sorry I mean worse.

The next week when Mom was gone, Kelly came to service the pool. As usual, when he was done Aunt Kelley invited him in.

We had a normal chat and iced tea. When it was time to leave, he asked me to walk him out to his truck.'

'Bella, your Mom came on to me last week when we hooked up. Literally, we fucked and sucked all night. I was so worn out the next day I had to take the day off.'

'Why are you telling me this? It is disgusting. You fucked my Mom? She is married. And you want to hook up with me? You are crazy. My Dad will ...'

He cut her off, 'She seduced me. I like to be honest. She was not acting married, nor told me.

She did tell me she hadn't had sex like that in a long time. I thought you might want to know. Uh-not all of that. '

'I was not surprised given Mom's history of sleeping around when I was younger. I really thought she was cured once she married you. I was so hopeful.

I think you are amazing. Someone that I could hookup with you ... I mean someone like you I would love to hook up with.'

I cut her off. I think I was getting the picture.

'I don't know what to say. Was it just that one night?' I knew the answer.

'No, and she will spend most of this month with him, not helping Aunt Kelley.'

Time to turn on the act.

'I am shocked and so devastated. Bella. I...I...' I broke out into forced tears.

'How could she do this to me ... to us, to her family.'

I don't know what I am going to do.' More sobs and fake tears.

She put her arm around me to comfort me leaning into me placing her cheek right on mine.

'Daddy, I am so sorry. I just thought you needed to know. I will help you get through this. I promise. I will take care of you. I love you so much.'

Here we go.

'I will make you feel better. I shouldn't have told you. I need to make it up to you.'

She turned my head. She moved in slowly. We were looking into each other's eyes.

'Daddy,' she whispered. 'I will make you feel better.' Emphasis on will this time.

She moved in closer and kissed me, passionately kissed me.

Open mouth kissed me. Tongue seeking mine kissed me. Right there in the bar. A bar and restaurant the three of us frequent. We know the people.

She pulled backed and said, 'Daddy, let's go home.'

The plan was working better than ever. I didn't expect her to know about Kelly. Once she shared that, I quickly adjusted.

I wiped the tears, 'Honey, using your words, that kiss was weird. I don't know how to react. I love you, Bella. You are so good to me.'

'We have to stick together. I don't want Mom to wreck our relationship. I will make you forget Mom tonight.'

I called for the check. Come on, come on, hurry up -- bring the damn check! Jesus, we need to go.

Finally, the waitress came, she gave me a knowing smile. She must have seen the kiss. I gave her a huge tip. We were out of there.

'Daddy, let me drive, you still seem upset.'

'Bella, I will be OK. I can drive.'

I took the wheel. Bella gently held onto my arm while I drove. At the first red light she initiated another kiss. At the second red light, she placed her hand on my cock while she kissed me again. When the light turned, she kept her hand on my cock. At the third light while we kissed, she was rubbing my growing erection.

'Daddy, I will make you feel better tonight. I love you and will take care of you. Mom is probably sucking Kelly off right now. You need to have a treat like that. I will give you that treat.'

The mention of Nikki sucking Kelly's huge cock should have been an erection killer, but it didn't.

We made it back home.

'Bella, Mom was so good at oral sex. Then suddenly she stopped. I was confused. Now I understand why.'

'Daddy, being honest, I am now very good at oral sex too. After the bachelorette party I was fascinated with it. Any date I had from that point forward resulted in satisfying my need for ... my date to cumming in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, I would chant to myself, 'Make him cum, make him cum!'

'Daddy, If you let me, I will suck your cock. If you don't, I understand,' she smiled, caressed my cheeks, and kissed me again.

This is all too good to be true. I played the sympathy card and it worked. And it integrated well into my seduction plan. She is seduced, willingly, ready to have sex with her Dad as revenge to her Mom. She really does love me and wants to make up for her Mom's bad behavior. OK with me. It is time to have fun.

'Bella, we are playing with fire. You are my daughter, yes stepdaughter, but you are the daughter of my wife. Yes, she has problems, but that does not give us an excuse to go any further.

We should not be kissing, you shouldn't be touching me, I am so confused after what you shared about Mom. I momentarily lost control. I apologize. It should not have happened.'

Bella was devastated. It was a slap down to her stated desires. Knowing her, I knew she would snap back. Of course, I wanted her on top of my cock. Of course, I would like to fill her mouth up with my cum. All that would happen if the plan progressed.

'Daddy, I just thought ... that you wanted the same thing I did. Now I apologize for reading it wrong.'

'Bella, that is OK. I am just trying to be real. I tell you what, lets wind things down. Let's get ready for bed and watch a movie together -- OK?'

'OK.'

She was really down and out.

I shouted to her, 'Hey, wear the new bedtime outfit Mom bought you. Will you do that?'

'Yes Daddy. Anything for you.'

I changed quickly into short pajama bottoms, no underwear. I did not wear the matching top. I debated what to stream on the TV. Daddy Daughter porn or a soft porn movie. I will ask Bella her preference. We will see.

She came down the hall from her room. At first, I could not see what she was wearing. As she moved in closer, I thought that she was naked. She moved in closer. That was not true. She had something on. Closer, closer it became apparent there was something covering only her nipples and her pussy -- kind of.

'Daddy, what do think about Mom's coming home present.'

Wow, what I saw was a string that ran around her neck then parallel strings plunged down to her breasts with thin cloths that mostly covered her areolas. The string then ran parallel down to her pussy with a slightly wider piece of cloth. But the cloth had worked its way between her pussy lips. The lips were surrounding the cloth. The string disappeared up behind her.

'Bella, I don't know what to say.'

'I did what you requested. This is the new bedtime outfit Mom left.'

'Mom said, wear only for someone special. You are special I want be something special for you tonight and every day and night for a month.'

She was ready and totally bought in. I need her to commit firmly. I was hard.

'How about we have another drink and watch a movie?'

'No, how about we go to your bedroom?' She was trying to take control. I love it.

'Honey, we shouldn't.'

'Yes, we should. I am starting to think you don't love me.' Tears were welling up in her eyes.

I moved in. I put my arms around her. She might feel my erect cock pointing out at her. I kissed her.

'Honey, I love you very much. I need you. You are you beautiful. I want you.'

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I layed her down on the bed. I dropped my bottom pajamas to the floor releasing my hard throbbing erect cock. She looked at it and licked her lips.

'Daddy, your cock is so ... exciting. You are as big as the black cock I took at the bachelorette party. May I?'

She didn't wait for a yes. She took my cock and began stroking it softly. She smiled as she said, 'Daddy, I need to make you feel way better than anyone else.' She knowingly winked.

She took my hand to direct me to sit on the edge of the bed. She dropped to her knees between my legs. I leaned back on my elbows.

She first kissed the head. Then ran her tongue around the head.

I reached for my phone that I had thrown on the bed and quickly launched the video app. I hit the red button.

'Daddy, am I doing, OK? I really like Daddy's cock. Can I be your cum slut, cock sucking naughty daughter?'

'Oh yes Honey. Keep going. Suck it, suck your Daddy's cock.'

'Yes Daddy.'

She placed her lips at the intersection of the head with the shaft. She stroked the shaft while she tongued the head. Up and around, around and down. She was right, she is quite good at cock sucking.

She pulled back momentarily. 'Daddy I am going to try and take it all into my mouth and throat. I think I can, but can you help me when I get close? You know, push my head down.'

'Absolutely. Just grab my thigh when you need my help. If you start choking, I will ease up.'

'Thank you, Daddy, you are so considerate.'

Bella gently placed her fingertips around my balls, moving them a little bit in a back and forth motion like she was caressing a peach in her hand. With her other hand, she held my cock at the very base with the side of her hand resting against my pubic hair. She went back to work on my throbbing cock head. First kissing it, then sucking on it. She dropped down further on the head. She used her hand to guide and roll the cock head against the inside of one cheek, then the other. I Loved the look of the outline of my fat cock head pushing out her cheeks.

'That's it baby. Suck my cock, take it all in. Suck your Daddy's cock.'

She moved up and down licking my cock. My balls were tingling with excitement. I zoomed in to show her tongue moving up and down on my hard erection. When she moved back to the head, she pulled back to look at my precum leaking out. She placed her tongue against the head, and I zoomed in to watch the precum drop down onto her tongue. She pulled back and swallowed it.

My cock was dripping wet with her saliva. She opened her mouth wide and dove down on my cock to the top of her hand holding the thick base. She retreated to the bottom of the head and plunged down again. I had to hang on, I could feel an explosion coming on. It was hard to hold the phone steady. She retreated and plunged for several minutes. I had to hold on I kept telling myself.

Then she removed her hand from my balls and placed it palm down around the right side of my cock. She slipped the left hand palm down around the left side. I knew what was coming, she was getting ready to take it all in.

'Ooh yes Honey. I love the way you are sucking Daddy's cock. Now take it all in, take Daddy's cock deep into your throat.'

She was looking into my eyes as she plunged down. I could feel the head of my cock entering her throat, stopped from moving in further. She grabbed my thigh, I sat up and placed my hands behind her head and pushed down. That did it, my entire cock was in my daughter's mouth and throat! Surprisingly, she held the position and looked directly into camera. I lost it.

'Bella, Daddy is going to cum!'

As I said that, I felt the cum shooting out in the first stream, I took my hand off her head so that she could pull off. She stayed in place for the second spurt. Then, she moved back to just holding the head, stroking the shaft with one hand. It felt like I would never stop cumming. Stream after stream loading up her mouth. She opened her mouth briefly to let some of cum dribble out, down my shaft, down to the base.

I caught all that on video.

When the streams stopped, she pulled back and opened her mouth to show my load of cum in her mouth. Some of it started to leak out, she moved her hand to catch it and then let it drop back into her mouth. She swallowed and opened back up to show her empty mouth. A big smile from her, shaking her up and down.

'Yes, yes, that was so much fun. Make him cum, make him cum, make him! I chanted to myself. I did it, I did it, I sucked my Daddy's cock and made him cum!' The she looked down.

'Oops -- I didn't get all of it.'

She ran her tongue around my shaft licking the cum up. She tried to lick up what had dripped on my pubic hair.

'Baby, you don't have to lick that.'

She swallowed what she had licked up.

'Bella, please stand at the end of bed. I need to video Mom's present to you.'

She complied. She modeled the outfit. First a full frontal view, then bent forward to let her huge tits hang down. The string running through her pussy was soaked, the lips wet and puffy. Side view, she bent over to show off her shapely cheeks and a nice side view of her breasts, the hard nipples now visible. Finally, the back view of the one string hidden between her cheeks running up to her neck where it began to separate into the two strings for the front.

'Daddy, you are special to me. I love you. I love your cock. I love the taste of your cum.

So fuck me now, fuck me hard. I need my Daddy's shaft deep in my wet pussy.

Let's do every position or if you have a favorite, that's fine with me. This is your night. I will do whatever you ask of me.'

She ignored what she just said -- again.

She pushed me back on the bed. She moved on top of me straddling my hips. She reached down, moved the cloth out of way, took hold of my erection, and began guiding it into her wet pussy.

She managed to place the head between her pussy lips and was about to lower herself onto me. I could feel her wetness on the head of my cock.

I paused the video and motioned for her to lay down next to me. Having intercourse was not in my original plan.

'Honey let's please talk about this'.

She stopped with the head still in her. With a saddened but still aroused look, she moved off of me.

'Daddy, why won't you fuck me? Don't you want to know what my pussy feels like? I am so wet. I want to cum too.'

She stopped. Then she said, 'I am sorry, I take all that back, this is your night. If you don't want to fuck me, that's OK.'

'Bella, the last time I checked you were not on birth control. Has that changed?'

'No. Mom asked me why I would do that when she wanted a grandbaby. Why does that matter for us?'

'Uh, what if I get you pregnant?'

She blurted out, 'Mom said you shoot blanks. You never had a baby with your first wife. Mom is not even on birth control as she is not worried at all.'

'And if some miracle occurred, I would love to carry Mom's grandbaby. So, I am not worried at all.'

I had never thought about that angle, my stepdaughter carrying our grandbaby.

What Nikki had told her about 'shooting blanks' was true. The doc did say though that there was a chance it could change but probably not. I searched the internet and found that there was always a 1% chance that it could happen.

'OK -- so it is safe. I get it.'

'So, let's do it. You are a little soft. I can pump you back up.'

'Bella, I want to do one thing before we do it.'

'Okay.'

The K was dragged out.

'I want to send the video to Mom. That is a big deal -- are you OK with that?'

'Absolutely. She needs to see how I take care of my Daddy, her husband.'

'Do you want to look at it before I send?'

'Yeah, stream it to the bedroom TV.'

'Well, could you do that. I am not sure how to do it.'

'Daddy, get the TV control and turn it on. Good. On your phone I will select the TV to stream it to. See -- it looks like your phone now on the TV. Go to your videos. Select and launch it.'

There it was the opening scene.

'Daddy, am I doing, OK? I really like Daddy's cock. Can I be your cum slut, cock sucking naughty daughter?'

Even though I saw it in real time, seeing it on the big screen TV was exhilarating.

'My gosh Daddy. I look like a cock sucking porn star -- I love it. Yes -- send it to Mom.'

Looking at my new erection she said, 'It looks like you enjoy seeing your porn star daughter sucking your cock. You pumped so much cum into my mouth. I think you set a new record for me. Did you like how I stayed on you when you started to cum?'

'Yes!! When I felt your lips on my pelvis, I just lost it. I don't think I have had a climax like that ever -- not even your Mom!'

'OK -- here we go.'

I selected the video, chose share and then picked messaging. Her name popped up. I clicked on her pretty picture icon.

Just joking I asked, 'Anyone else we should send it too?'

'Hold on!' Bella jumped out of bed and raced out of the room. She returned with her phone.

'Send it to this number.' She rattled off the digits. I entered them, no contact associated with the number.

'Who are we sending this to?'

'Kelly.'

'Why do you have Kelly's number?'

'Either Mom or Aunt Kelley gave it to him. He has been sending me videos. Videos where he strips, talks dirty to me, and usually masturbates.'