Make Him Cum! Make Him Cum!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Do you watch them?'

'Sometimes, he does have a huge cock.'

My turn to say OK -- elongated K.

'I am going to hit send -- I am OK with it. Last chance, are you OK with it?'

She grabbed the phone from me and hit send.

After a minute the status changed to delivered, then read by Nikki.

We waited a few minutes. No response. Another 5 minutes -- no response. Maybe they were fucking.

Then Kelly replied.

'Go girl, I knew you had it in you. Not a bad cock. Who was it?'

He didn't get my name but a number on the message. He didn't know who or who sent.

I hadn't thought of that. I was nowhere in the video visually, but she did call me Daddy. Maybe he thought Bella was role playing with someone.

Obviously, Nikki will know.

A text from Nikki,

'And the point is ...?

She then sent a video -- no text in the message - eerily like our video. She was sucking off Kelly. He came in her mouth. It was weird how similar. Like mother like daughter? Then she got up on top him and began riding his cock cowgirl style. Her huge tits lopping up and down in rhythm.

'Daddy, hurry. Let's fuck while we watch this part of the video.'

Once again, she straddled me, guided my cock in. This time I didn't stop her.

She handed me her phone.

'Daddy, record it like Kelly recorded Mom.'

She then placed her hands on my chest for support to begin the up and down action. Her pussy so tight and so soaking wet.

We were watching the video on the big screen TV. Bella matching Nikki's motion. It was erotic. To think 48 hours ago we were worried about Kelley. Nikki wanting to have sex with me. Now Nikki and I were fucking someone else.

Bella reached for my phone and paused the video.

'Oh my God! They are in Aunt Kelley's master bedroom. She placed a rocking chair in the corner for the baby last year. I recognize it. They have been trying for a long time. They suspect that Paul has an issue. You can see someone is in the rocker!'

She was right. Someone was watching Nikki suck off then fuck Kelly. Was that someone Kelley? Was she holding Lindsey Kelly while watching her sister suck and fuck her pool boy? Maybe Kelly is Lindsey's Dad?

Bella was reading my mind. 'Why would Aunt Kelley give Lindsey a second name of Kelly, but not her spelling? Is Kelly the father?'

'Daddy let's think about this. Kelley went full term with Lindsey. Nine months ago, would February. Wasn't Uncle Paul in Africa at that time? He was there for three months starting the first week in January.'

'Yes, but didn't he come home in February for a week?'

'No, that was beginning of March, an off-site corporate retreat for all execs -- no spouses or friends allowed.'

'Wow, then it could be Kelly ... or someone else.'

'Let's play the rest of the video. Maybe we will see more and can tell who it is.'

She hit play. Bella didn't have any interest in fucking now although she stayed on top of me. What a pleasant sight.

Nikki kept up her pace and it looked like Kelly was going to climax again. Then Nikki jumped off of him. Kelly spoke to the person in the rocking chair.

'Finish me off my Kelley.'

Bella and I both screamed at the same time, 'What! Holy shit!'

Bella slid off of me. We sat next to each other and watched this unbelievable revelation.

Nikki walked over to Kelley and took Lindsey from her. She must have been nursing her as Kelley's robe was wide open.

She let the silky robe drop to the floor revealing her huge swollen breasts and her incision closed up with staples.

Bella screamed, 'Doesn't he know Aunt Kelley just had major surgery to deliver his baby? What's wrong with this guy? Does he have a cult-like control over her ... and Mom? Mom should not let her do this. I am so disgusted in all of them.'

Kelley gingerly and slowly kneeled down between Kelly's legs, she grabbed the base of his cock and immediately dove down to her hand. A few more ups and downs and Kelly was ready.

Kelly shouted, 'Nikki, put Lindsey in the bassinet. Come over here. I want both of you to edge my cock till I cum. Kelley, you need more practice, your sister has passed you as the better cocksucker.'

Nikki complied. Kelley slowly scooted over. Nikki kneeled down next to Kelley. Kelley took Kelly's cock and moved it in front of Nikki's lips. She slipped her tongue out and began licking the head. Kelley joined in on the other side. They took turns licking the tender underside of his huge cock head. Nikki dropped down to take his balls in her mouth. She let one out and sucked and pulled the other toward her.

Kelly said, 'Yes just like that. Now switch places.'

Kelley moved down to his balls. You could tell she was having trouble bending down, but she repeated what Nikki had done. Nikki continued to edge Kelly's cock.

'You two make a great team, I am going to cum!'

Nikki stopped edging, Kelley stopped sucking on the balls. Both put a hand around the base of his cock to hold it upright. In a moment the first stream of cum shot up in the air followed by the second. As he continued to pump out his juice, it just ran down his throbbing erection. Finally, it stopped.

'Can one of you cum loving sisters suck the rest out?'

Nikki obliged, She took the head in her mouth and was squeezing the shaft, pushing up the cum to the head to suck out. Then Nikki and Kelley worked together to lick up all the cum on his erection, stomach and the first stream that landed on his chest.

Nikki motioned to her mouth. Kelley nodded and opened her mouth wide. Some of the cum leaked out. Nikki dripped her licked up cum into Kelley's mouth. When Nikki was done, Kelley used her finger to clean up the leaked cum on her chin. She closed her mouth, and you can tell she swallowed.

Nikki helped her get up. Nikki embraced her and then kissed Kelley. It looked like it was more than a sisterly kiss.

The video ended.

'Daddy, do you think they really wanted us to see that last part? Aren't they worried we will tell Uncle Paul. Wait! Where is Uncle Paul? Is he in on this?'

'Bella, when Uncle Paul called and told me about the birth, he said that he needed to go on a two day business trip. He told me he would leave after Mom arrived.'

'As for us telling Uncle Paul ... we won't be doing that jus yet.'

'Why not? I can't believe Aunt Kelley gave birth to Kelly's baby and has sex with him! Two days after the birth! This is crazy. Absolute fucking crazy! Uncle Paul needs to know.'

'Bella ...they have our video. Who knows what they will do with it if we spill the beans to Uncle Paul.'

'Daddy, it feels like an us versus them situation now.'

'Yes Bella, I agree. But I couldn't ask for a better teammate.'

'Thank you, Daddy You are right, not a good idea. So, what do we do now?'

'I have an idea. To make the idea work, I will need you to play a big role. Maybe the biggest lead role you will ever play.'

TO BE CONTINUED