Make it Memorable

Story Info
Wife became a meat slave for older couple on a cruise.
7.6k words
4.57
91.6k
111
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
963 Followers

Someone asked me once when did I realize I have a cuckold fetish. Honestly? There were a few times in my early adult life where I watched girlfriends of mine get reluctantly fucked by perverted bastards. However, it never really occurred to me that it was a fetish. I mean after all, who doesn't like a good show? Even before we were married, there were a couple of times I watched my wife Bonnie being ravaged like a fuck meat in front of my eyes. I can honestly say, they were strokably satisfying. However, I'd always thought they were all part of the unmarried life. I mean even though we were dating, it didn't have the "finality" of a marriage so those were times where we could be a little wild and trying new things.

People without this fetish often think it is a joke or something and they retort to me that a husband could never enjoy watching his wife being fucked by other men. Originally, I had the same thought and I believed we both would be much more tamed once we got married. I've also heard that marriage isn't all that different than dating if you guys already established a solid relationship. However, boy, were they wrong, at least in my case. The very moment we got married and I saw her as my wife, I almost immediately became obsessed with the idea of watching her get wrecked and fucked out of her mind by other men.

I don't really have an answer for you, perhaps it is all just a very interesting psychological phenomenon. I can only confess that it makes me horny as fuck fantasizing my wife crying and struggling as men liberated her inner slut against her will. Does that make me a bad husband? To confess further, even when we were greeting guests during our own wedding reception, my heart was racing with fantasies of random guests pinning her struggling flesh on the table and fucking the shit out of her. I could hardly contain the bulge between my legs at the thought of her crying and begging them to stop, clinging on to any shred of dignity she had left in her newfound role of a wife.

Our first night together as husband and wife was wild and savage. She was very pleased, thinking I was so into the nuptial copulation. The truth, I was like a rabid animal, consumed by the thoughts of her being held down and fucked against her will by sadistic strangers. As I fantasized them feasting on her milky flesh while she whimpered and cried, the harder I pummeled my helpless bitch into our wedding bed.

This strange desire was even more unbearable during our vacations since I've always seen them as an escape from the normalcy of life. So naturally on these trips, I wanted more than just routine sex. This one time early in our marriage we went on a Caribbean cruise and the whole trip she strutted around in a bikini top and ripped jean shorts, teasing and taunting every man on deck with her firm toned body. During formal dinner nights, she would put on this silky soft red evening gown, showing off her side boobs, bare back, and her long legs through the side slit. All the eyes were on her, I even caught several elderly gentlemen staring blankly before their wives whack them back to reality. The more Bonnie acted like a slut, the more I fantasized men putting her in her place. I kept my legs closed through the whole dinner, trying to conceal my bulge at the thought of older men in tuxes violating this temptress whore on the grand piano in her slut dress.

Every time we fucked on that cruise, I always ended up shoving my fingers in her mouth and taunting her, "Don't you wish this was another hard cock? You know you want more cocks in you."

One time as she rode me cowgirl on the bed, I shoved my fingers both into her anus and her mouth before teasing her, "You want to be gangfucked, don't you? Confess it, cum whore!"

I almost thought I had her broken as she moaned and gasped while fucking me harder and harder. But still she replied, "No... I'm not a cum whore... I'm your wife!"

Eventually in the middle of the cruise, she became comfortable with my teasing but I was still not sure whether she took them as nothing more than playfulness. One time, spooning against her from the back as I rubbed her clit and fingered her mouth, I taunted her, "Are you a good wife? Will you do anything to please me?"

With her eyes closed and moaning to the thrusts, she whispered over my fingers, "Oh course baby... I would do anything to please you..."

"Anything?" I immediately asked, "Would you fuck another man if I asked?"

Groaning with a deep sultry moan, she whimpered, "No... not asked... but if you ordered..."

In a bit of surprise, I asked her again as I kept pumping her, "How about a woman? Would you fuck a woman to please me?"

What she said next sent me pumping madly as I came deep into her cunt, "Baby... I'd fuck a dog if it would please you."

Now granted, she was probably just teasing me especially with that last remark, but the whole thing just exacerbated my itch even more. For the rest of the day, I couldn't get it out of my mind. We took a shore leave at a local town and practically every chance I get, I would tease her, "Would you fuck that local boy there?" "Would you fuck that waitress?" etc... etc...

Each time she would reply back with a seductive voice, "Of course... anything to make you happy."

I was trying to figure out whether she was just teasing me or she actually meant it, but the more I tried, the more she just drove me insanely hornier and hornier. Eventually, she started teasing me too, such as when we visited an old church, "You would love to see that old priest bent my helpless body over the altar and ravage my pussy while I beg him to stop, wouldn't you?"

By the end of our cruise, despite fucking every single night, I was left really unsatisfied and even a little depressed. Well, not depressed, but disappointed because you know I wanted something memorable and thus far, it was just ordinary and cliché like everyone else's vacations. You know? Hey we went on a Caribbean cruise and we fucked all night. Yippee yeah, boring. The constant teasing didn't help either because it went absolutely nowhere. That was when the most unexpected thing happened.

At dinner, we sat with the same group of guests each night. To my right sat Nancy with her husband. She was a very elegant slim blonde woman in her 50s and looked upon us like a motherly figure despite the fact she was clearly a trophy wife. Her husband Dale looked a bit older with his bald head, maybe into his late 60s. He was a fat man, but not obese, as it was clear they were of the wealthy upper class. As a charming and talkative woman, it didn't take long for Nancy and I to know each other. That night, I think she was the only one who noticed I was a bit down.

It was casual dinner night and all the guests were dressed in shorts and t-shirts. Well, all the guests except my slut of a wife, who was wearing her usual ripped jean shorts and a red string bikini top. When Bonnie left the table to use the restroom, Nancy outright asked me what was wrong in her kind gentle voice. I sighed and just asked her about what to expect from a married life, being they were on a 25th anniversary celebration trip. Immediately upon my question, Nancy bit her lips and to my surprise, bluntly asked, "You want to see that slut of yours get fucked, don't you?"

Choking on my food, I gathered my composure before croaking out a, "What!?"

With a gentle smile, Nancy looked deep into me and replied, "You don't get married for 25 years and not learn a thing or two about couples. Since the first day we talked, I think I read you guys correctly. I know your kind, you're like me, you like to watch."

I was shocked at the boldness of her words. Though she was whispering to me quietly, her husband overheard it while he was speaking with the person to his right. Looking at her with an embarrassed frown, he then looked at me briefly before giving me a "thumbs up" and returning to his conversation. Nancy gleamed at me with a glistering shine in her eyes before continuing, "Hey cowboy, want to know a secret? From the look of it, your wife wants to be fucked too. No woman struts around like a whore tease if they didn't want to be taken and wrecked."

Still speechless, I couldn't reply at all except staring at her while my heart raced like a horse. Thoughts ran through my mind whether she was just joking with me. Finally, chuckling to myself, I answered her, "Ma'am, I uh... well... you sure are perceptive. But um..."

"Relax, sweetie," she interrupted before I could finish, "For our anniversary, I wanted to get Dale something special as a gift, a young horny fuck slut. We could help each other out and fulfill our fantasies. It's just an offer, you don't have to feel pressured. We're in the 1st class top cabin Room 104 if you are interested. The trip is almost over, so if you want to make it memorable..."

At that moment, Nancy's eyes looked up and I knew Bonnie was back. As she sat back down, I trembled nervously wondering if she overheard anything. Noticing the awkwardness, she asked what were we talking about and I replied, "Nancy and Dale invited us over to their 1st class top cabin later for a drink. You want to see how first class looks like?"

To my surprise, Bonnie squealed in excitement, "Hell yeah! That'll be so cool!"

After dinner, Bonnie and I took a stroll around the deck. I could hardly contain myself looking at her succulent body barely covered in her slutty clothes. The warm evening tropical breeze felt really good, but it did nothing to sooth my aching cock as my mind raced through the thought perhaps Bonnie was just being polite earlier. However, about 30 minutes later, she leaned into me while holding my arm and suggested, "Hey, let's go check out Nancy and Dale's suite."

I wondered, was she really naive? Or was Nancy right? Did my wife really think it was just a small casual get together? Or was she begging to be fucked out of her mind? The closer we got to the room, the more my heart pounded and I wondered whether I could actually go through with it. But looking at my lovely young wife dressed like a total slut, that tease needed to be fucked and fucked hard. When Nancy answered the door, she greeted us and gave Bonnie a hug before inviting us in. When I walked passed her, our eyes met and she gave me a grateful wink.

The room was fucking amazing. The whole top was a glass square dome and they had an awesome view of the ocean. Bonnie was so excited like a schoolgirl as she squealed at the luxury of the upper class. Despite the elegance of the room, both Nancy and her husband were still dressed in casual shorts and t-shirt from dinner. She sat down with Bonnie on the white long sofa as I sat in the single piece across on the other side of the coffee table. As they chatted, Dale came by with a tray of alcohol and started explaining all kinds of exotic cocktails he knew how to mix. He made something into shot glasses and set them on fire to our amazement before passing it out to us. Leaning into me he whispered, "Take sips, it is strong, you don't want to miss out on the night."

Taking his advice as I was sipping the cocktail, I saw Bonnie down the whole thing in one shot. Immediately, Dale gave her another and told her to slow down. We chatted a little more as Bonnie sipped her second drink. However, that first shot already had her tipsy and slurring her speeches. When she finished her 2nd drink, again Dale told her to slow down and gave her a glass of wine instead, setting it on the coffee table. Pulling a chair next to me, Dale sat down with his drink and told me, "Can't have her passed out on us, right? I'm sure you want her aware and conscious, moaning and crying as we wreck her tender flesh."

I was giddy as a fat kid in a candy shop at Dale's words. Back on the couch, Nancy had her left arm around my drunken wife as they chatted while her right hand casually stroked her silky thigh. Not surprisingly, Bonnie either didn't notice or cared in her drunken state. However, it was clearly visible that all the petting and rubbing had her aroused as she fidgeted in her seat. At one point, Nancy mentioned to my wife that her nipples were hard and protruding out of the fabric of her bikini top. Bonnie blushed and then responded in a drunken giggle like a typical college slut. That was when Nancy boldly took hold of both her nipples and started squeezing them outside the fabric. Though drunk, my wife flinched at the sudden touch and squealed before asking, "What... What are you doing?"

In a devious voice, Nancy replied, "I'm trying to help you. It must be irritating to have such hard nipples pressing against your top. I'm milking them until they're soft again."

Unsure of what was going on around her in her dazed and drunken state, Bonnie grabbed on to Nancy's wrists as her body started to throb from the unexpected assault on her harden nipples. Biting her lips with her eyes closed, my wife was succumbing to Nancy's touch as her body squirmed without her consent. With each hard squeeze on her unprotected nipples, she couldn't help but respond with a soft squeal like a plush toy while heaving her tits to the rhythm. Nancy was an expert and within minutes Bonnie was lost in the moment, moaning uncontrollably as this woman had full control of her flesh. Letting go of my wife's right breast, Nancy grabbed Bonnie's chin before licking her soft lips and whispered, "Open your eyes, sweetie."

When she did, Nancy pinched her left nipple hard, making the horny slut gasp for air with her mouth wide open. Instantly, she spit a large gulp of drool right into Bonnie's mouth to my amazement. Bonnie was putty in her hands, still grinding her body on that sofa while Nancy taunted her, "You are an exquisite slut, anyone ever tell you that? You want to be fucked, don't you? Don't worry, you are going to be fucked hard all night until you beg like a meat slave."

Her words suddenly took hold of Bonnie's attention, despite the fact she was completely slurring drunk. With her eyes wide open staring back, she beckoned in between her gasps, "What? Wait... what th... is this? No... I'm married... I'm not a... ug.. what? Honey... help... honey?!?"

My aching cock was pressing against my pants at the sight of my wife's predicament. It was driving me horny as fuck watching her being taken advantage of and not knowing in her drunken state that her husband had sold her out to this couple as their evening's fuck meat. She was moaning softly with a helpless frown before shutting her eyes tightly, arching her back, and groaning loudly as Nancy freed her breasts from her bikini top and started sucking her horny dark cherries. Grabbing those blonde hair, Bonnie tried to pry her face off those sensitive nipples as her body gave in, gasping loudly, "Noo... stop... no... omg... stop..."

Dale finally got up and walked over to the girls. My heart was pounding as the reality of the evening was unfolding before my eyes. It was really going to happen, this was not just some talk anymore and I couldn't believe that I was really going to let these strangers fuck the shit out of my wife. Grabbing Bonnie by the hair, Dale told her, "Relax slut, drink more wine."

As he poured the glass into her protesting mouth, much of it ran down her neck until it covered her luscious tits to Nancy's delight. Then the two of them simultaneously licked and sucked up every drop off my drunk wife's tender body as she squirmed and cried to the confusion of how fast things were moving. While Nancy stripped that slutty ripped jean shorts and panties off my wife's almond ass, Dale took her bikini top completely off and tied her wrists tightly together above her head with it. Knowing she was completely vulnerable, Bonnie began to whimper as it was becoming clear even in her drunken state what was going to happen to her rest of the night. Shoving my wife's panties into her mouth, Dale and Nancy resumed sucking her harden nipples as they roamed her youthful body with their hands.

It was an unbelievable sight watching my helpless wife reduced to a plaything for this horny couple. She squirmed and moaned as they feasted on her sensitive tits and molested every inch of her flesh like ravenous dogs. They were rough with her, even at times biting down and stretching those nipples while the slut squealed in sexual agony. Suddenly at one point, Bonnie tensed up and gasped into the panties in her mouth, whispering, "omg... omg... omg..."

Looking down, I realized Dale had inserted 2 fat fingers into her soaking wet cunt. Then as he rhythmically fingered my slut wife, Nancy rubbed her clit forcefully in a circular motion. I gulped and took another sip as they teased her cunt until she was drooling like a cock hungry whore. She was jerking and twitching in their bonds, screaming into the panties in her mouth as they brought her close to her first orgasm before denying her.

Nancy got up and kissed her husband before telling him, "Happy anniversary, sweetheart. Enjoy your gift."

With that she walked up to me and sat on the armrest of my chair, rubbing my chest with one hand while fondling my hair and earlobe with the other. Whispering seductively into my ears, she purred, "Thank you for this. Let us both enjoy the show."

Dale was a big man and it was so satisfying watching him manhandling my petite wife. Sitting on the sofa, he picked up Bonnie and sat her on his fat body with her back against his chest and her full naked front facing us to our delight. Then looping her tied arms around his neck, he held her in place and dug his fat digits back into her dripping cunt while squeezing her tits with his other hand. Going in a hard but slow pace, it was a matter of seconds before Bonnie closed her eyes and moaned senselessly under his control until her panties slipped out of her mouth. With each thrust he taunted her, "You like that? Come on, tell us you like it, slut. Yeah, that's the good girl, squeeze my fingers with your cunt."

The only responses coming out of my dominated wife were slurring moans, "Oh god... oh god... oh god..."

Nancy suddenly ran her hand into my pants and started stroking my cock, whispering into my ear, "Let me help you enjoy this even more."

She was good, stroking me hard as a rock as I gasped in my seat. Pulling her closer and lifting her shirt up, I started fondling one of her tits while sucking the other. I have to say, for a woman of her age, she kept up her body pretty well. I guess as a trophy wife, she had to stay in shape. As I fondled her, she squirmed and moaned, eventually pulling my whole cock out of my pants and stroking it hard as she made out with me.

At this point, Dale had placed Bonnie back down on the sofa with her legs over his shoulders as he munched on her delicious juicy cunt. She had her teary eyes closed as her body flipped and flopped, moaning like a conquered prey. Though completely drunk and horny, I couldn't believe she was still fighting it, shaking her head and arching her back, crying softly, "No... no... please ... no more..."

After a while, he finally lifted his juice covered face up from between my wife's legs and grinned at us. Then grabbing a fistful of her hair, he pulled her as she hobbled over on her knees like a pet across the carpeted floor. Holding her face, he ordered her to stare at me while Nancy stroked my swollen member in front of her eyes as she knelt like a slave. Her expression was unbelievable, biting her lips and squirming in agony. Then Dale pulled her hair back and looked down on her, asking, "You want cock, don't you, whore?"

Again much to my surprise, Bonnie whimpered in a slur, "No... I'm not like that... stop... don't call me that..."

Immediately, Dale pulled her face right back next to my cock as Nancy bent down and engulfed it whole. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as this woman expertly sucked my already engorged member like a pro. After deepthroating it a few times, she licked my shaft all the way up before sucking on my knob like a red strawberry. All the while, Bonnie stared in disbelief as she drooled like a mutt. Her body was throbbing lightly to the movement of Nancy's head as she bobbed on my cock and I knew my wife was desperate for meat.

JeffJared
JeffJared
963 Followers