Make it Memorable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asking her again, Dale taunted, "Come on slut! You know you want cock. Now say it!"

Staring defeatedly at him, she shamefully nodded and replied, "I want cock..."

Satisfied, Dale whipped out his fat cock and bobbed it in front of her widened eyes. She looked at him and then whimpered, "No... that's not what I... meant, I thought you meant my husband's cock..."

With a grin, he held Bonnie's face firmly in place with one hand on the top her head and the other holding her chin. As my wife cringed and squealed in disgust, he rubbed the moist tip of his cock all over her lips. Then pulling her hair back until her mouth opened, he shoved his fat cock into her mouth as far as he could while she gagged. It was fucking amazing watching Bonnie take that cock right in front of me while Nancy sucked on mine. Each time he pressed it all the way in, Bonnie's forehead would hit right into his fat gut. After several pumps, he pulled out and ordered her to stick out her tongue like a good meat slave. When she reluctantly complied, he rubbed the tip of his moist cock all over it before spitting into her mouth. Then he went back and pumped those juicy lips again until she became completely docile, moaning and throbbing on her knees like a compliant bitch.

Moments later, Nancy left me and knelt down next to my cock sucking wife. With a grin, she started choking her with one hand while slapping those firm tits with the other. The aggression had Bonnie's body burning with lust as she started to throb on her knees while obediently sucking that cock. Then while Dale stood still with his arms crossed, Nancy forcefully pushed my wife's mouth over his cock back and forth until saliva was trailing down between her breasts. In delight, Nancy smeared the saliva all over Bonnie's slutty tits, ordering, "Use those suction lips, slut. Take the cock, you worthless whore!"

Watching my wife being ordered around like a meat slave scratched me just where it was itching. With tear glossed eyes, Bonnie had never looked so pathetically sexy as she took that fat cock naked on her knees with her arms bounded in front of her. Her eyes were closed as she whimpered with each pump into her mouth like a trained cum slave. When her husband's cock was throbbing hard, Nancy pulled my wife over until she was bent over on her knees with her tied arms on my lap. Then with a hard slap to Bonnie's ass, she retorted, "Good... good girl. Now be a good little bitch and keep your eyes on your husband as you take cock."

With that, I stared at my wife's face as Dale squatted behind her with his hands tightly on her round hips. Panic set in as she pleaded with me, "Honey... honey... Don't look at me! I'm not a whore!"

Then as my wife cringed and whimpered, Dale slowly penetrated her juicy wet cunt with the fullness of his hard meatstick. Once he had it all the way in, he started forcefully pounding the drunken slut while she moaned and grunted. I was still stroking my cock when Nancy grabbed her hair and ordered her to open her eyes. Like a defeated slave, Bonnie stared at me with those pathetic frowning eyes as Dale punished her soaking slut hole. Oh fuck, I was in heaven.

As this big man rammed my poor petite wife's helpless cunt, she moaned and cried while tears streamed down her cheeks. Soon I noticed her whimpers turned into savage grunts and I knew she was about to cum. It was driving me wild and I was about to pop when Nancy stopped me and winked, "Not yet, you don't want to pass out, do you?"

Then Nancy said to her husband, "Give it to her, baby."

Wow, I mean just fucking wow. Watching my wife's expression right in front of me as Dale unleashed his fury deep into her cunt. Her sad puppy frown turned into a wide stare as she tensed up, and then she cringed and screamed as her body came against her will, "Oh FUCK! Oh FUCK! Oh FUCK!"

Dale pulled her off my lap and then continued driving hard into her soaking wet pussy with her face flat on the carpet. Without hesitation, Nancy stepped on my wife's pretty face and told her to take it like the good fuck whore. Bonnie was mindlessly gone, moaning to herself with each thrust. As her husband mercilessly pumped my poor wife, Nancy knelt down and pulled up Bonnie's face by the hair. Then lifting her own shirt up and exposing her plump juicy tits, she ordered, "Suck on mama's big titties, bitch!"

It was driving me nuts watching my wife lick and suck Nancy's plump tits with her eyes closed. She wasn't even thinking anymore, just a mindless fuck slave completely under their control. After several minutes, Nancy took off her clothes as I gasped in amazement at her lean toned body. Then she stared right at me as she got on all fours with her pussy right in my wife's face. When Bonnie resisted, Dale held her head in place with a tight grip on her hair. Then all I could hear was my wife's muffled squeals as he pumped the shit out of her, pushing her face into his wife's cunt with each forceful thrust. As Bonnie came again, her body jerked while her cries vibrated through Nancy's wet pussy.

Dale was thrashing harder and harder into the little cum slave before saying to his wife, "Honey, let me thank you properly for getting me this fuck slut."

With that, Nancy stood over the coffee table before bending over with her legs straight apart and her hands on the table top. Dragging Bonnie over by the hair, Dale made her suck his cock clean before inserting it deep into his wife. While he pounded Nancy's soggy cunt, he held my wife's face firmly by her hair next to his pumping cock. Then with every few thrusts, he'd pull out and make Bonnie suck Nancy's cunt juice clean off his meat before putting it right back into his wife. While his wife moaned in pleasure, Dale looked down on Bonnie and complimented, "That's the good cum slut, learn to please your masters."

There was nothing coming out of my poor wife, she just obediently sucked whenever the cock was shoved into her mouth with her eyes closed. The whole sight of my wife's domination was driving my cock insanely wild as I started stroking again, cautiously without cumming. After several minutes, Dale stopped for a break. While he made another cocktail for us, Nancy winked at us and said, "You boys take a breather, my turn."

The sudden pause had Bonnie waking up from her trance and becoming coherent again. Realizing her predicament, again she started to struggle and plea with us. Immediately, Nancy held my slut wife down on the carpet as Dale poured in another shot of alcohol mix into her mouth and forced her to swallow. In minutes my wife was completely drunk again before Nancy sat on her waist and feasted on her delicious tits. All the while, Dale and I sat in our chairs enjoying the show and sipping our drinks. Dale then said me, "Hey... you don't want to join in at all?"

I just smiled and shook my head as I drank the cocktail. Then in a chuckle, Dale replied, "So you're a cuckold purist... rare breed. Well I hope we can put on a good show for you then to show our appreciation."

With a smirk, I answered back, "Well... Rough the bitch up."

Upon hearing my answer, Nancy gave my drunken wife a hard slap across her face and looked at me, replying, "Like this?"

With my approving nod, she then grabbed both of Bonnie's nipples and gave them a hard twist as my wife screamed and arched her back. Leaning down to her face, Nancy slapped the slut again hard and taunted, "Ready to eat pussy, bitch?"

Stretching Bonnie's tied arms straight above her head as she lay on the floor, Nancy knelt down on top of her face and started rubbing her cunt over my wife's tender lips. Despite being drunk and half conscious, Bonnie squealed while kicking her feet on the carpet trying to break free. The more she struggled, the faster Nancy grinded her hips, ordering, "Stick out your tongue, slut. Eat my cunt!"

Eventually Bonnie's body stopped struggling and started squirming to the pace of Nancy's thrusts. Nancy arched her back and squeezed her own tits as she rode my wife's face, moaning softly to herself. Though it wasn't the first time I've seen Bonnie with another woman, but it was rare enough that the whole thing was just a stunning sight. It was also the first time I've watched her being dominated by another woman. I had fantasized watching her taken by other men, but never really thought about another woman before.

After several minutes, Nancy screamed in joy as she came all over my wife's face. Then she got up and put Bonnie's legs across her shoulders before pressing their clits together in the missionary position. A sudden gasp escaped my wife's trembling lips as she came back to life, staring right into Nancy's eyes. She started whimpering and moaning as Nancy picked up her speed, grinding their sweaty bodies together as their clits rubbed hard in unison.

As Nancy went on a frenzy, she leaned down until her tits were pressed against my wife's. With Bonnie's legs still over her shoulders, she was literally bending her in half like a pretzel. Staring deep into her eyes, Nancy shouted, "Look at me, whore! Open your fucking mouth!"

My wife was grunting like a savage animal as Nancy fucked her, but obediently stared back and opened her mouth upon her command. Then as they kept grinding, Nancy continuously spit into Bonnie's mouth while she helplessly squealed in disgust. The more she whimpered, the faster Nancy went until they both screamed and came hard on each other's clit. I thought they were done before Nancy switched position and started scissoring my wife. Bonnie was too tired at this point to fight back as Nancy rubbed their cunt lips together. Both Dale and I watched in excitement while we drank until they both came again, screaming in ecstasy.

When she was done, Nancy crawled over to me, completely limp and sweaty, and rested her head on my lap as she slowly stroked my cock. Dale was ready again and picked up my worn out wife like a petite ragdoll before sitting back down on the couch and slid her limp body down on his hard meat cock in reverse cowgirl. Then holding her bounded wrists above her head with one hand, he started bouncing the fuck slave on his cock in long hard pumps. She was half passed out with her eyes closed at this point, but still moaning and drooling as he fucked her. Squeezing her soft firm breasts, he asked, "You are one insatiable cock whore, aren't you? I can tell, you must've been a sorority slut, fucked by hundreds of cocks in college."

Bouncing on his cock in a mindless state, my slut of a wife moaned and groaned before whispering, "Yes... Lots... lots of cocks..."

I was stunned at her response. Was she just playing along? At the time I had thought she was a late bloomer and was not really sexual during her college years. Nancy most certainly enjoyed her husband's tease as she stroked me harder. Then shouting to him again, she replied, "Break her, honey... break the bitch!"

Ordering Bonnie to open her eyes and watch me, Dale reached down and rubbed her clit as he sped up his thrusting, literally jackhammering my poor wife as she frowned and screamed in orgasm. He pumped her hard, wrecking her soaking cunt as she bounced like a limp rag. Then he did the most unbelievable thing. Once again he put Bonnie's tied wrists around his neck and then got off the sofa, fucking her in a reverse standing tower. My petite wife was completely impaled on his cock and with her arms around his neck, he didn't even need to hold her up. Holding both his hands up in the air, he just thrust and bounced the little fuck whore on his cock as she gasped and screamed. Then squeezing her tits and choking her neck, Dale ordered, "Cum for your husband, come on. Make him proud!"

Nancy crawled back on her knees and started licking my wife's clit as Dale held her in place and pumped the shit out of her. It was a fucking mind blowing scene as Bonnie could not keep her eyes on me when the orgasm hit her, cringing them shut while crying out loud, "OH SHIT, OH SHIT, OH SH... FUCK!!"

Finally, Dale let my wife down and she collapsed on the carpeted floor, still jerking and twitching from the orgasm. Without giving her any rest, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open before pressing his fat gut down on her petite slim body, pounding away at her soaking cunt again. As she savagely groaned to the fuck, Nancy sat her cunt down on my wife's face again while facing her husband. Then squeezing both of my wife's firm breasts beneath her, she grinded her cunt on Bonnie's face while making out with Dale. I was stroking intensely to the scene when Nancy turned and stared at me while biting her lips. Then with a devious grin she twerked her ass hard and fast on my wife's pretty face, making Bonnie her complete bitch as she moaned to their complete dominance. I was stroking hard when Dale asked me, "You want to call it a night?"

Taking my hand off my cock, I eagerly replied, "Hell no!"

"Me neither," Dale replied with a grin, "Let me make some more drinks."

While Bonnie laid there exhausted, Dale fixed us some more cocktails. Then pulling my wife up to her knees, he grabbed her chin as she begged, "No... no... no... no more..."

With a smirk he commented, "Night is still young, we're not done yet!"

Holding her chin up and pinching her nose shut, he held her face as I eagerly poured the drink into my wife's mouth. Then holding her lips shut, he made her swallow before she choked and coughed. Suddenly the bathroom door open and there leaning against the doorway was Nancy, standing with a huge rubber strap-on harnessed to her lean toned body. It was fucking unbelievable, whole thing was a good 10-12" long, with the width of my wrist and a knob of a woman's fist.

Bonnie squealed and literally crawled into a ball at the sight of the monstrous rubber cock as Nancy walked up to her. Then smiling at her, she taunted, "I told you that you are going to get fucked hard tonight, didn't I?"

With that, Nancy grabbed a fistful of my wife's messed up hair and attempted to shove the huge rubber cock into her mouth. Bonnie had to unhinge her jaw as the monstrous dildo stretched her lips and hit the back of her throat. With each thrust, all she could do was whimper and choke helplessly as Nancy fucked her face and teased her, "Yeah, take a good taste of what will be buried into your slutty fuck hole."

After several minutes, she finally pulled out as Bonnie keeled over coughing with drools all over her neck to her tits. Then placing the meat whore on the sofa with her head tilted over the soft armrest, Nancy forced the rubber cock deep into her throat. In a drunken panic, my wife struggled and pleaded to no avail as Nancy relentlessly pounded the strap-on deep into my wife's throat while molesting her bouncing tits. The whole thing was so huge you can actually see Bonnie's neck expand as it was filled by the gigantic cock. I was speechless, just watching while sipping my cocktail as the slave bitch took the punishment with grunts and gags.

When she was satisfied, Nancy dragged my wife by the hair to the huge glass window overlooking the lower decks and the ocean. Standing Bonnie up with her tied wrists and gorgeous spit covered tits pressed against the cold glass surface, Nancy spread her ass cheeks apart and forcefully penetrated her defenseless cunt in one long shove. There was a low animalistic groan as Bonnie felt the huge rubber cock filled her all the way up. Then as her overstretched cunt hugged the beast, she started grunting and crying uncontrollably as Nancy pulverized her to our sadistic pleasure. As she pumped the bitch into submission, Nancy turned my wife's tear smeared face back towards us, ordering, "Look at your husband while I destroy your worthless cunt! Tell him what you are!"

Bonnie stared back with a sad desperate frown as Nancy rammed her cunt from behind with the monster rubber cock, biting her lips and calling out to me in a drunken voice, "I'm a fuck slut, baby... I'm a fucking cum slave..."

With a grin, Nancy leaned in to her face and whispered, "You haven't seen nothing yet."

That was when I noticed the strap-on harness had a little black box on the belt. There was a switch on it and when Nancy turned it on, we could audibly hear the loud buzzing as the strap-on vibrated in my wife's wet pussy. Bonnie went ecstatic, screaming like she was on a drug trip as she involuntarily pushed back forcefully against the rubber cock, fucking Nancy while she stood still. This was it, she was finally broken. It was an unbelievable sight watching my wife losing it, losing her coherency, and just fucking like a mindless beast, screaming loudly, "OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!"

Nancy was grabbing my wife's hair tightly with both hands as the cum slut thrashed mindlessly against her. When Bonnie finally came again, she screamed on the top of her lungs before collapsing forward against the glass, tired and worn out. Then as her body slid down the glass, she panted and gasped while Nancy gave her a moment to rest. A few minutes later, moving back to the center of the room, Nancy lay on the carpet as my wife voluntarily lowered herself back down on that ridiculously huge strap-on and rode it like a savage whore. Her eyes were closed as she gasped and bounced in a trancelike state, moaning loudly, "More... more... more..."

Dale happily complied and bobbed his harden cock in front of her face. Instinctively, she engulfed it whole and sucked like a starving pet while twerking on that rubber beast. And then to my shock, with her eyes still closed she cried out, "Fill me up!"

Giving her a mild slap, Dale teased, "Where? Where do you want it slut?"

Without hesitation, my wife repeatedly whimpered, "In my ass... put it in my ass..."

Again Dale teased, "Beg for it. Beg like a good meat slave and I might consider it."

I stroked hard as I watched my wife stared into his eyes and begged, "Please sir... please put your cock in my ass. Please fuck up the meat slave."

Delighted with her response, Dale happily complied. As he squat behind my wife, trying to squeeze his juicy fat cock into her anus, he became frustrated and told his wife, "Bitch won't hold still, I can't get it in."

With that, Nancy turned off the vibrator and held my wife's waist in place as Dale rammed through her anal ring. When his whole member was snuggly tight in Bonnie's rectum, Nancy turned it back on as the two ripped her apart. My wife was screaming nonstop, collapsing her body on Nancy as their tits slapped against each other. Grabbing her face, Nancy made out with her as the fuck slut took the double penetration.

Then Dale pulled my wife's tied wrists up above her head and back towards him, lifting her body up as Nancy feasted on her jiggling tits. I was watching with a fistful of my cock as my wife took the savage double fucking with her eyes tightly shut. I don't know how many times Bonnie came, but she was hoarse towards the end from all the screaming. With Dale and Nancy ravaging her fuck holes, she was insatiable as her body rocked back at them with pure savagery. For what seemed like an eternity, the room was filled only with her animalistic groans and the rapid sounds of slapping flesh.

Dale finally unloaded deep in her rectum and that was all I could take as I went over and grabbed a fistful of her hair. With her mouth dangling wide open gasping to the cocks in her fuck holes, I squirted down her throat until she had a mouthful. She tried to swallow as much as she could, but much of it drooled out and covered Nancy's face below. Then the two of them made out as Bonnie licked my cum clean off her face before passing out and panting out of breath.

They cleaned up my wife and dressed her back in her clothes before I walked her back to our room with her arm around my shoulder. She wasn't completely out, but could barely walk on her own. My heart was racing as my cock grew hard again with the thoughts of the evening running through my veins. The moment we got through our door, I immediately threw her on the bed and stripped her naked. Then I ravaged her like I've never before while she whimpered and squealed in her drunken state. I came deep into her cunt before passing out naked on top of her.