All Comments on 'Make It Out Alive'

by BlueBran

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
amadthonamadthon18 days ago

Great story! I'd like to hear more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Great story! There's not enough stories with a western genre being written these days, so I hope you'll be writing/submitting more soon. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

BB this is one of the best western themed stories I have read. Your idea of a sequel sounds good as many other writers use that path rather than a story detailing the life of the main character before they went straight. Reading about the life of someone as good as Brad Philllips is a sound thought,

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I really enjoyed this. Five stars, well done.

clownwclownw18 days ago

This would make a very good story going forward. Really like this kind of reading. Thank you for this

ncpetencpete18 days ago

Good story, thanks for sharing it with us. Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Go forward, Brad has enough back-story,

THANK YOU for an entertaining story.

Be well and happy.

bankerr1215bankerr121517 days ago

I'd love to read both a prequel And a sequel. 5 stars for this

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Great story! Well writen with interesting and belivable charachters. Well developed story line from start to finish. I can't imagine improving the story line by addint to it. I hope to see other stories from you in the near future! Thanks, DSE.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nice western tale! 5 stars. Both a prequel and a sequel are in order if you are of a mind to make us another gift of your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Enjoyed it start to finish.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Good story. A little predictable but very good parts to it. The details or little side stories (and secondary characters) make it a much more complete tale. Thank you. Looking forward to more (hopefully)

JusteenKJusteenK17 days ago

Usually I'm not a huge fan of the western genre but I think this is absolutely marvellous. Indeed, it is my favourite of your stories and a sequel or two would be most welcome.

des911des91117 days ago

Great story, nicely written. You'll give Ronde a run for his money. Really enjoyed this tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Great story! Curious to know if anyone ever recognizes Blondie; a rather distinctive horse.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Great job. Thank You

Ravey19Ravey1917 days ago

Excellent. Nice story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Wonderful story !!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Great story. I agree that you and Ronde might compete, but a better idea might be to be each other's editors and maybe collaborate on a story some day. You are both great.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

a cliche western and not a very good one.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Fabulous! My favorite genre, westerns. I hope you write a prequel and a sequel. I look forward to reading both.

reader1000reader100015 days ago

Well thought out. Good character development and plot. Set well in tom and place. But a little proofreading would have helped. Horses have reins, not reigns- be careful of spell check, you end up with the wrong word but spelled correctly. Several other similar mistakes detract from an otherwise very strong story. Keep up the writing and thanks for your time and effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc14 days ago

Great period piece! I enjoyed your style, mixing narrative with dialogue to help bring it to life. There's not a good category on this site for a prequel, given you already revealed his only experience with women was with prostitutes. I vote sequel! 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I liked it, but I feel like there would have been an opportunity for Brad to reflect on his new chance, when they fought the rustlers. Something along the lines of him getting a new chance and they didn't.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Given a choice, I would prefer a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Wow, it was great reading a well written Western story again. Well told. 5*.

BlastusBlastus3 days ago

I thank BlueBran and the other great authors on this site for providing us such excellent, free entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueBran@BlueBran
384 Followers
April 12th Update: I’m in the very early stages of a new story. As of now I plan on it being a standalone, but it could turn into a series if I decide there’s more to tell as well as if it’s well received. A little teaser would be that it’s set in the Old Wounds universe, and ...