Make It So

Story Info
David is trapped in the elevator during Corona-19 pandemic.
4.7k words
4.46
22.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright ScottArroy August 01, 2020

https://www.literotica.com/s/make-it-so

According to my friend Ada Stuart; everyone writes, 'A trapped in the elevator' story. This is mine. I hope you enjoy it:

A ten storey building may not seem high. I certainly never thought of it as an unsafe workplace. In the heart of the Covid-19 period I was about to wish I worked in a conventional building; one where staff used stairs or there was no need for any. The company had closed our operations within the building with all staff to work at home until normality returned. I had already taken all my work things and belongings to the car; all except my dry cleaning which was proving difficult to transport due to its weight and slipperiness. Returning to finish a floor inspection and carefully carry it down. Ensuring security measures were at a maximum and power usage at a minimum. That task completed, I called for the lift and moved to the power box to turn off power to the lights. A chime indicating the imminent arrival of the elevator, signaled it was time to flick the switch and dash to the lift door.

"Oh you scared me David! I thought the floor was vacant."

"I've just done the final lock up Tania."

"I was the last on Ten so we both drew the short straw, I guess."

Tania was the Head of legal. A real ball breaker. A lesbian if rumours were true but as two of my closest friends were gay that wasn't an issue for me. I just considered her obnoxious. She was always easy on the eyes; a real power dresser too. Today Tania wore a burgundy jacket and matching pencil skirt. A cream blouse with just enough cleavage to be eye catching, not so much though that it wouldn't be considered office appropriate. Only enough makeup to enhance her natural features. Her hoop earrings by contrast were large, at least four inches. Her signature bracelet, a silver chain featuring a rose joining two loops. One that fitted below the middle finger, the other surrounding the wrist. The rose sitting midway between the knuckles and wrist.

She smiled as I picked up my full length wool blend overcoat still encased in plastic fresh from the dry cleaners. Now holding the doors for me. "It is very dark outside that storm they predicted for tonight appears to have come early. Do you have to travel far?"

"About an hour."

"I hope you'll be OK David!"

That was the most normal and longest non work conversation I'd ever had with her. The doors closed. The lift took off unexpectedly like an express train dropping more than a few floors coming to a shuddering stop only to take off again this time going up before abruptly stopping coinciding with strange loud noises. We looked at each other evident that neither of us would be good at a bluff in a game of poker. Concern, probably not fully describing our emotion. Then a shreaching noise as we could feel our capsule descending. Stopping once more, the lights went out for five seconds. The lift bucking like an untrained horse mounted for the first time. Tania screamed.

The lights came back on but we didn't move. We looked at each other waiting. The immediate concern abated, Tania pushed the call button. It rang and rang and rang and rang without answer. "There is a mobile number here to call in the event no one answers. Can I have your mobile please, mine is in my handbag in the car?"

"Um, we may have a problem Houston! I have all my stuff in the car too!"

"Oh this isn't good!"

Tania pushed the call button again allowing the nauseating ringtone to echo. "I think this may go to the super's office. He went home at lunchtime!"

"Surely not!" as I started to contemplate the night in the lift.

"We may be here over the weekend." Tania calmly stated.

"It's a long weekend Tania!"

"Yes we may be here until Tuesday morning. The tenants on the ground floor will be open next week. We had better sit'" While saying that she hiked her skirt above her knees and sat leaning against the side wall.

"Do you have anyone that will start a search for us when you don't contact them or arrive home?"

"No! Do you?" Hoping she did.

"Just my cat! Fortunately she has fresh cat litter and plenty of food and water." I decided to try prying open the door. It wouldn't give; not even a little. It seemed the only course of action left was to also sit. I sat leaning against the opposite wall facing Tania. We sat silently for some time. Tania was the first to break the silence.

"David while the body can survive without water we have two issues to consider."

"Only two?"

"I believe we should start with these two and consider others later. When did you last go to the toilet?"

"This morning."

"Me too. Sometime soon one of us is going to need to pee."

"I'm sure we will both be appreciative of the other's need for privacy."

"David, I fear privacy is the least of our problems!"

I looked at her, rolling my head, shoulders and eyes back, soliciting further intel on her concerns.

"One that will make a smell, two we don't know where the urine will run and we have to sit and probably lay on the floor."

"How do you propose we deal with that?"

"By dealing with issue two that being hydration."

She said nothing more, allowing me to comprehend what she was saying. I could only think of one solution and I was fairly sure she wasn't suggesting that. My failure to speak had her continue, "We can survive without drinking; the body works better though if we do!"

"And you are suggesting ..." I let it hang I could really only think of that one unthinkable solution, If that was what she was thinking I needed her to say it.

"We drink each other's urine." There it was; delivered so succinctly and without any emotion. I don't see any other way do you?"

"Tania I'm a male and you are a stunningly attractive female."

Well she was, that wasn't just playing to her ego. I continued, "The thought of you having my equipment in your mouth well; I doubt I could stay flaccid to enable it."

"I don't really see a difference David you are going to have to get up close and personal with your mouth completely over my vulva to stop me spraying. We just have to be, adult; about this! Just let me know if you need to go and I'll do the same."

I sat there like a stunned mullet my little soldier now very much pumped up. As much as one part of me welcomed the idea of being in her mouth there was no way I was going to be the first to ask.

"I know you're feeling uncomfortable so you might as well consider this too. When we sleep we either share that overcoat as a blanket or one of us sleeps while the other walks around to stay warm. I'm telling you though I'm unlikely to get any sleep with you pacing the floor."

This practicable impersonal demeanor was why I and all my work colleagues didn't view Tania favourably.

We had been trapped for three hours with Tania standing every thirty minutes or so to try the call button. Rather than sitting on this occasion Tania started unbuttoning her skirt taking it off and neatly folding it and placing it in the corner revealing her long smooth white legs. "Look David I'd recommend taking your shirt and jacket off just in case this doesn't go to plan."

Of course when she said 'Look David' I did to observe Tania with her back to me removing a pair of burgundy g strings. Tania held her legs straight bending only at the waste. That blouse not providing any modesty. The first thing I noticed was Tania sported a rosebud not a brown eye. Then her slit with a narrow pink line then a piece of silver jewelry at her clit. I sprang to attention, dropping my jaw in awe.

Her actions negating the need to ask to pee. "H.h.how do you see us doing this?"

"I guess it might be best if you lay on your back and I'll straddle your mouth. I'll let a little go and then stop. When you're right tap my leg and I'll start the flow again. I'll do my best to make it flow slowly. If you need me to stop, squeeze my leg. When you let it go we will start again."

I really wasn't sure about this on so many fronts but I started taking off my shirt. She gathered up her blouse to reveal her slit again. Now closer I could see it was two thin pink lines not one. Definitely the most attractive homebase I'd ever seen. I must have been staring trying to identify what the jewelry was. 'A small pair of handcuffs? Perhaps?' Not a skerrick of hair to be seen. Tania was obviously watching me taking in her snatch. "When you get closer you'll see they are handcuffs."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare." That was all I could think to say.

"It is alright David you're about to taste me and I don't mean my urine. I really am quite moist already. Shall we give this a try?"

I thought about asking about the lack of a brown eye, opting to let it pass. I was glad I wasn't the only one aroused by our plight. I laid down and Tania positioned her snatch onto my mouth, her aroma evident and pleasant to my nose. "I think you're going to have to suck a little bit. My body wants to pee but other parts of me have the other switch engaged. This may take a little while to start."

I decided to start sucking enjoying her aroused juices. "David just keep doing that, I'm finding it very; um relaxing."

Perhaps thirty seconds later when I had forgotten my purpose I felt a warm trickle enter my mouth. A much sharper taste, not a particularly pleasant taste. Taking a breath I grabbed Tania's left leg. Upon releasing my hand the flow started. I drank, not really enjoying the experience any more. Her flow continued for some time and I doubt I could have swallowed at a faster rate. It stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Not finished yet." I plunged my tongue into her vagina seeking her sweat nectre quickly withdrawing it as her urine started to flow once more. I swallowed again, wow this girl had some piss. Again she stopped. "Still more! You can cleanse your tongue again if you need. I'll hold it back as long as I can. If you nibble my clit it will release more of my sweet stuff."

I didn't have to be asked twice so I set about stimulating her nether zone. I sucked, nipped and licked her clit. I sweep my tongue throughout her slit past the perineum all the way to her magenta back door. I did that three times before I returned to her clit. "Oh David that is wonderful I'm going to finish my pee then you can keep doing what you're doing if you wouldn't mind."

I positioned my mouth as her acrid liquid recommenced. I didn't notice the taste so much this time, anxious to give Tania hopefully what would be a terrific orgasm.

"All done!" She announced. "Just a warning though I may squirt when I orgasm so be ready to capture all my juices."

I sucked, licked, nibbled and even kissed her cliterous. Tania used her hand to massage my scalp not forcing my head into her but allowing me the freedom of movement to do what I needed. Tania was starting to moan and I was rock hard. I gave Tania my best efforts. The tight grasp of my head and the wolf howl told me she was orgasming. There were other signs too but they were more subtle. I rode her bouncing box like the superman ride hanging on for dear life. Tania didn't squirt though.

"That might be the best piss break I've ever had. Thank you David. Do you need any relief?"

"Not right now thank you."

"It looks like you are quite stiff down there. Are you sure I can't blow you?"

"Tania I need to recover from what we just did, more emotionally than physically."

"You have someone in your life then?"

"No but I've never done anything sexual that didn't involve love even if it was only puppy love."

"I'm not sure that anyone here realises it but this bracelet means; I'm a submissive."

The shock was evident on my face.

"But I'm so dominant here at work. You find it hard to believe."

"Well yes! ... Won't your master miss you?"

"It's a long story which it seems we have plenty of time to tell but in short he died about two years ago and I haven't accepted anyone as a master yet. I have tried a few but the connection wasn't right. Sex for me is about pleasure and most definitely the pleasure of pain."

"Surely you've experienced love?"

"I'm not sure love would have the same connotation. I love to serve my master!"

Wow everyone had this lady wrong! I sat there in a daze.

"Are you repulsed?" she asked, seeing my disposition.

"No! Impressed perhaps. I, like most, if not all the people here, had you wrongly classified and it will take some time to reprogram; to enable me to once again be lucid."

She laughed heartily. "Well good on you for your sincerity. Now would you like me to blow you?"

Trying to sound authoritative in the style of my old school principal. "I believe; I, will let you know, when, and how, and what; you will do for me. Now that I understand this situation."

"I am here to serve you master! ... Is that what you would like me to say?"

"I guess it was! It certainly would be another first. Truthfully I wish I was the sort of guy who could pick you up, bind your hands and strip you naked forcing you to say just that. Sadly Tania I'm a lover and doubt I could do anything that would hurt you. I'd have to really see you enjoying pain before I could inflict it. It is sort of like a circular error ...."

"You are something David; I'll give you that. I doubt you can hold your piss for whatever time we have in here. I'm also doubtful when I do strip naked you will be able to resist slipping that meat of yours into one of my holes."

I surprised myself by saying "When you're having sex do you prefer to be Tania, pet, slut, bitch, toy or ...?".

"I've answered to all of them and more."

"What did your mum call you?"

"My mum? You are full of surprises. She called me kitty!"

"I guess that's what I'll call you too!"

Before today I'd never heard her laugh. She laughed again, spluttering "OK!".

"You have a pretty laugh Kitty and I know you're not used to please; but please come over here and blow my dick."

"It would be my pleasure Stud!"

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Mum calls me Davey. Do you think you could call me that?"

"Sure Davey! Just say red and I'll stop. Yellow for pause."

I flipped my shoes off, stripped out of my pants and briefs. "Come get me Kitty'"

Kitty purred "Lay down Davey this will be no ordinary blow!"

She was right! With a suck Dyson engineers can't achieve and tongue stimulation better than any comedy show, I was going to blow quicker than the Whakaari volcano. "Oh god Kitty I'm coming!"

"Well for someone who only makes love; that was a huge discharge of jizz Davey! Before I get you off again do you want to take a piss?"

"I'm not sure I can. Well put it in my mouth and you either will or ... I imagine you'll go hard. Either way I'll give you relief."

It was hard to argue with her logic. I was starting to see her 'matter of fact' approach in a whole new light. I suffer from stage fright in public urinals so I knew releasing into this beautiful woman's mouth wasn't going to be so easy. I tried to relax, visualising myself taking a steady stream after a night of drinking; imaging the relief that brings. It worked as suddenly I felt release, my eyes popping open. I stalled but then started again. I was surprised at how comfortable I felt doing this unspeakable act.

"Do you feel better now Davey?"

"I really didn't think I'd be able to do that."

"Would you like to spank me for rigging the lift and making you do elicit things?"

I felt a rage well up inside. I pulled her over my knees but I couldn't hit her. "Did you really do that Tania?"

"No but I thought it might trigger you to hit me."

My rage becoming laughter.

"Would you hit me twenty times increasing the force with each blow? Perhaps, start with soft hits. I promise you wont hurt me." She placed my hand on her rump. I lifted it up automatically only two inches before relaxing and allowing it to fall back to her.

"OK that was a bit soft." I mildly tapped with my fingers just as she was saying 'soft'.

"Better Davey, now harder!" I lifted my hand and allowed it to fall which still wouldn't qualify as a wack possibly not even a swat. She looked up at me raising her head to plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Doing good Davey keep going." I did! I wasn't enjoying the prospect of this even if I really hadn't hit her. The smell of Tania's arousal though drove me to marginally increase my intensity to a light swat. By hit nine the strokes would have qualified as firm. Give me all you got now Davey but would you mind putting as many fingers as you can in my pussy while you do? I could feel her pussy quivering as I tried to get three fingers in.

"Push your thumb into my clit too Davey and let rip." I did against all my instincts I hit with all the force I could. Before I got to the twentieth hit Tania orgasmed on my lap wiggling and jerking uncontrollably.

"Oh my god! Quick Davey get my juices I'm going to squirt." I rolled her getting my mouth two inches above her when the first spurt went into the intended target. I covered her twat and drank all that she offered, holding Tania down during her frantic spasms.

After she recovered, "So you can inflict pain?!"

"It's a night of firsts."

"How about we lay the plastic wrap on the floor with my expensive suit along with your clothes on top. We can lay on them and bang each other senseless. Then later we can sleep snuggled naked under your overcoat?"

"Kitty come here and let me get your girls into the game."

Purring again she crawled over to let me disrobe her final items. I knew Tania had ample globes. I quickly suspected perhaps her double D's had some artificial help the way they held tight to her chest rather than sagging. I reached out welcoming them with an allover massage. They felt real. I got up close looking for any hint of surgery without success. Tania was enjoying my examination.

"Thirteen different chest exercises each week. Four every other day." Was all she said.

Her nipples were pierced each with a silver hoop. Possibly a shade darker than magenta they were large and firm.

I sucked on her nipples and she pulled her trunk back, "Don't let go of them Davey! ... Let's try that again, this time bite down on my ring or nipple if it's getting away from you. I sucked her right nipple this time biting down, when I felt her start to lean back, trapping the ring behind my teeth. Her nipple stretched and her eyes came alive burning bright. I pinched her left nipple slipping a finger into the ring pulling her nipple out further than I would have normally dared. Then I slipped my left hand onto the ring on the right nipple as it released from my mouth. Pulling back firmly with both before a hard pinch using my thumb. Finishing with a twist on each before licking, kissing and lathering my saliva to quell any pain.

"That was fantastic Davey now fill my twat and finger my arse but make sure when you're ready to blow I get to swallow it. We can't waste any fluids. If you do blow in my passage just get down and suck it out. You can either swallow it yourself or expel it into my mouth."

OMG I couldn't believe how quickly I had changed my thinking in the presence of this woman. Someone prior to getting into this elevator I despised. Sex without passion wasn't me! Could I have feelings for her? Well I knew I no longer found her obnoxious. She had the best body of anyone I've ever encountered. I strangely wasn't even repulsed by her suggestion at sucking out my own sperm. I discounted any suggestion of swallowing but having Tania take it from my mouth saw my dominant side come into focus. I wanted to take this woman and own her pussy.

I didn't enter slowly for the first time in my life. I rammed all seven and a half inches to the hilt.

"Yes!!!"

Tania seemed happy with that approach. I ploughed her. More than a few times exiting her tunnel only to immediately drive back in. I knew I wasn't going to last long at this frantic pace but I was like a man possessed.

12