Make It So

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Constant moaning transitioned to "Take me Davey! Yes! Yes!" Then the howling started, providing me unknown strength. The river of welcome juices squishing and the slapping of our bodies driving me on. When Tania screamed "Own me David!" I couldn't hold any longer! Volumes of rope entered her womb. Not even the thought that I might impregnate her stopped my unleashing. I was pretty sure that eleven juicy streams journeyed within her. I wanted to just roll over and relax but from deep within me the message came; 'capture the juices!'.

I swivelled off and started sucking out our combined efforts. I rotated my body to deposit the load into Tania's mouth only to find she had passed out. I shook her gargling the word "Tania".

Left with no recourse I swallowed and returned to capture more of our product. I licked up the stream that had travelled to her anus and cleaned the juices outside her slit. Kitty was back as she moaned in pleasure. I sucked out another load and shared it with Tania passionately interacting with my tongue. Tania was quite receptive to this, sucking in my tongue and somehow ensnaring mine with her own. The electricity from that interaction had me hard again. I entered her lower region without restriction. This time making love to her in my style. Cuddling her massaging her head, shoulders, boobs and thighs along the way, never stopping our kissing. When I was aware I wouldn't last much longer I exited briefly to lubricate my right thumb in her pussy. Then I plunged both my thumb and my dick into her two holes simultaneously and rode her till I felt I couldn't hold on. Adopting a sixty-nine position I finished with my mouth biting her clit, my thumb continuing the assault on her back passage and her lips and tongue on my balls. My manhood undoubtedly in her throat. I blew with almost as much vigour as my earlier effort. I knew in that moment I wanted this woman in my life. These encounters with Tania were the best of my life. I wondered how I rated with her and realised the sad truth that to her I was an amateur and that I was unable to provide the depths of experience she required.

Never the less moving to cuddle her before I would undoubtedly pass out.

"Davey, I've never been made love to before I'm sure of that now. That was wonderful!"

My heart surged! My little soldier despite being sated firmed if not exactly hardening. I kissed her again as she pulled my overcoat over us. Thankful that we had possibly the most expensive blanket of my life. One that was going to need to return to the dry cleaners as soon as we were out of here.

We slept well considering our situation. I woke only because Tania was pulling on my arm. "I need to go David!".

'Where to?' I thought as I turned my brain on. "Oh, right sure. Climb on."

Much more bitter than yesterday and with a faster flow. I squeezed Tania's leg and repeated it as the flow continued. Thankfully it stopped as I was choking. I coughed repeatedly somehow managing to swallow. "A little slower if you can please."

We finished this morning task with both of us gaining relief. We snuggled up and spoke for eight hours easily not having yet got to her tale of becoming a submissive or enquiring about how and why she had a rosebud. Then suddenly with a shift in the direction of our conversation.

"I wouldn't have thought we were compatible, you know David?"

Braving up; well almost. "You think we are?"

"You don't?"

"Well if we don't change the way we are feeling after we are rescued I certainly would like to test the boundaries."

"I know I would like that too."

I smiled at her and she smiled back. We just embraced without saying anything for some time.

"What are you thinking David I can feel your 'interest' rising."

"You and all the weird things we might do that I previously never contemplated."

"What specifically were you thinking?"

"You were attached to this framework, restrained might be a better description. You had a ball gag in your mouth and I had a riding crop."

"Really?"

"Did I have a collar on?"

"I wasn't focussed on your neck in my thoughts."

"Try and visual it now."

"Ok you have on a black leather choker."

"Good now read the words. Does it say slut, slave, whore, owned or wife?"

At owned; my dick twitched. "Wife!"

"Wow! I see. That is interesting. Are you sure?"

Somehow against all odds I was sure.

"I'll check", smiling and closing my eyes.

"That's what I see!"

"Interesting indeed. I must have a generous husband if I'm being shared with you.

"Somehow I don't see you being shared. Is that a problem?"

"It is your thought bubble Davey so I don't see how that could be wrong."

We kissed and we made love again. This time with only passion. No pain stimulation supplied.

"Davey, that was amongst the best experiences of my life. I look forward to seeing how much I can inspire you to explore the other end of the spectrum of stimulating experiences."

I was certainly changing my opinion of Tania. Just like an onion she had many layers to her.

"Do you have your own Dungeon?" I asked.

"No just a four poster bed."

"I actually have a basement that could be made into a dungeon. With some appropriate garden plantings. That room would be undetectable to even any children that might grow up in the house."

"I think I'd enjoy seeing that room. Is that the room I was in earlier?"

"I'd be happy if it was."

In my head, I heard Star Trek captain Jean-Luc Picard saying 'Make it so!'.

I hope you enjoyed this story. Should I continue the story until the rescue or beyond?

Let me know what you thought, Scott.

Copyright ScottArroy August 01, 2020


12