All Comments on 'Make It Up To Me'

by BelleLindsey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Beautiful. Keep the story going please. That was too sexy to end there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Mmmm.... Damn that was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

can't wait for part 2 but please give further history on there background

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Great story! Please let it continue!

L

elusiouselusiousalmost 9 years ago

Hot! And an enjoyable storyline to tie it together, can't get much better than that. :) Added to favorites- hope to read more from you.

EmilyWestEmilyWestalmost 9 years ago
Just Beautiful

Stunning. Have shared it with my dear friend Deb, who knows. ;-)

BelleLindseyBelleLindseyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
My apologies

I am working on the second chapter but I was busy finishing up another story that I recently posted and am waiting to get approved. Thank you all for your comments! Feedback is important to me. Keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun

But Belle, there's no such word as 'spreaded'. 'Spread' is both the present and past tenses. Apart from that, I quite enjoyed the story which was fun. However, why is in these stories that mothers alway phone while the narrator/heroine/partner is having sex? Do they have some kind of built-in "my-daughter's-having-sex-right-now" radar?. Just a thought.

eshortie103eshortie103almost 9 years ago
Chapter two

Patiently waiting on the next part. I hope Kiera sticks around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Soon?

Is the second chapter coming any time soon?

eshortie103eshortie103over 8 years ago
Just checking

I really loved this story. A while back you said that it would be a part two. Is that still happening or no? I really hope you continue. I'd love to know what happened with Kiera and Ashley.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous