All Comments on 'Make Love Not War'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
nice!

great story. sometimes the hottest sex comes after a good fight. I also like how it's unclear whether the parents are putting 2 and 2 together with the open door and dress on the balcony. nicely done.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

they know and are silenly giving the ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very nice

It was a very nice story and I hope you continue with it at least another chapter. I like the way you started off with them fighting then slowly started to make up. As for the parents I think they kinda know what's going on or that they know and just letting them be. Anyway it was a very nice story and to read another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

You keep the reader's attention well. The sex descriptions are pretty sensitive & loving--I like that.. There does not, however, seem to be a lot of inner or outer conflict about the propriety of incest---it was just a little too easy to slip into it (so to speak) without much agonizing. More background, more character development, would be helpful. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

that was a good story a good start but something in the midst was off the build up could have been better and the erotic part could have been better described but overall a good story

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 9 years ago
Great story

Well written, suggest in the next chapter confirming that the parents know and are okay with it. They caution the kids to be discrete, and keep the sex at home. Actually condoning sharing a bedroom. The build is adequate, to the point and I don't see the need for a lot of angst about incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay..

I feel like the story is following a cliche version of many other stories.. Maybe try to mix it up or surprise us with something kinky like the parents joining in.. ;) -kait xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super!

hope to see chapter 2 soon. this is a great story so i hoe you continue it,please. i like the characters and the way the story is going,so write more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
seems rushed

they forgave each other to fast and then just jumped into the sex. what happened starting at dinner to the end of this chapter should have been spread over months NOT HOURS. slow down and build the plot PROPERLY giving details and time for them to work things out. it would be nice if you deleted it and rewrote it making makeup process longer and more realistic, adding a second chapter would also be nice. as is I would give it a 2-10 vote it was just too rushed and unrealistic for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really well written

One of the best sister brother stories I've ever read.

Really well written, and very believable. Quite funny in a few places as well.

9/10

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Well done

Agree it is one of the best sister/brother stories and I would like to read a few more chapters of this exciting "adventure"

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Hot character. Seconds episode maybe?

HornyKipHornyKipalmost 5 years ago
Moved too fast to be even slightly believable.

No setup, no rhyme nor reason. A limp dick story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
horny kip didn't approve

I think this was a very nice story. It was all the better because you didn't find the need to measure his 5 or 6 or 7 or 14 inch dick. great job and ignore horny kip, He is just full of criticizm. whenever he criticizes a story, I know it's worth reading.

oldcrow13oldcrow13over 4 years ago
Good story

I liked the story. It had enough character development to be believable and it was hot. I enjoy your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...