All Comments on 'Make Love, Not War: A Sibling Share'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Kingpin710Kingpin710almost 5 years ago
Great

I don’t normally like stories set before I was born I find it hard to relate to them. That being said it was another great story from in my opinion one of the best writers on this site. I hope you will continue the story I would love to see Corey and Mary’s patent get involved and maybe even some male on male bi play. Thanks for another great read !

dietz10000dietz10000almost 5 years ago
Groovy

Brought back many a fond memory

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 5 years ago
Nice and???????

I hope this story has more chapters it is a 5 for me

thestorywritter2thestorywritter2almost 5 years ago
Sequel?

Awesome as always.

Bi47Bi47almost 5 years ago
WOW 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

One I have miss you. This was fantastic erotic story!!!!! Definitely my kind😍😍😍😍🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂thank you.

HotForLitHotForLitalmost 5 years ago
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!

Please continue, one of your very best!

And yur stories are ona a different realm of best :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good capture of the late 60's

SSL , You would, without a doubt, have been a fabulous (groovy) flowerchild. I'm not sure how large the hippie movement was in Canada in the late sixty, but I'm sure it was large. The States keep providing our share of immigrants during that period because of the VN war. Anyway, I am glad your are here in this time period and sharing your gifted writing talent.

A VN Vet

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 5 years ago
Totally Implausable

And the 60's, "Language," got old fast. But the fucking and sucking was great ! So I gave you a four...

Cracker270Cracker270almost 5 years ago

Another perfect example of why you are the most popular author on this site. Splendid, just splendid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

O Wow what a great story!!! I love nudity and wish I could experience more often.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
wow

fantastic sexy story. i hope you are writing chapter 2. 5 stars

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Onealmost 5 years ago

Honestly this isn't the best I ever seen from Jasmine. However, its still good work, but not her best. Then again I got a very high bar for her.

I see the possibly of follow ons from this. Bring in the parents could be one story. This camp could be another. Then another could be an odd wedding where these brother sister pairs marry the other ones and everyone gets knocked up. Maybe more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
RELIABLE

* * * * * Good Luck in the contest.

Dear Jaz,

Imaginative / Creative / Vocabulary-rich / Dirty-explicit / all the good things you always do so well as you develop your tales.

You always manage to get the right combination of deep kisses, cocks, (hairy) cunts, and other juicy orifices together to fulfill my needs - Thank you!

Love, Jack Auff

A rare criticism from me - don't dig some of the names (found it made sex-identification a bit difficult at times).

J.A.

guitarswingerguitarswingeralmost 5 years ago
Sequel

I can't wait for the sequel!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 5 years ago
Hilarious

I really enjoyed this story but the so called ‘period’ dialog made me laugh until I cried. I grew up in this era, in fact I married the love of my life during the summer of 1969. I don’t know where your source for ‘hippie jargon’ lived, but no one in the Midwest talked like that. It was, however, an entertaining story and the erotic interludes were excellent. Keep up the good work.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Very hot

I loved this story and would very much love to be in Corey's place.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
What an AWESOME episode. One of the absolute best

Can’t wait for the next chapter

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 5 years ago
The nerd brother is so overused

More character to the brother/son personality

Sam382Sam382almost 5 years ago
Far out man

This was way far out, Jasmine. I for one, and I'm not alone in this, would LOVE to see a sequel, or some sort of follow up to this. Since you ended it with Eternity and Dusk's parents walking in, and Soul (D & E's mother) admiring Corey's cock, that would be a good starting point. Or just skip to Corey and Mary going to the camp with Eternity and her family; that would really be far out and groovy, especially if they run into the teacher that was mentioned. But it is amazing what can, and will, happen when one's inhibitions are lowered.

On a side note: I've noticed, and find interesting, Jasmine, that almost all of your Female/Male, whether mother/son, brother/sister, or any combination thereof, stories are written from the male protagonist's perspective. But the one unifying trend in all of your stories is that the female characters typically wear some sort of hosiery, and that the male characters tend to have some sort of fetish for hosiery clad feet and legs. I'm not saying that that is a bad thing because I too find it attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Groovy!

Hope there is more to come, no pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic ♥️♥️♥️

You better issue another part of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have to agree...

With the others that found the dialogue was, for the

Most part, just incorrect. The “slang” from the 60s was actually from several decades. A square was a 50s beatnik expression, a fox was from the 70s, when Disco was everywhere. The list goes on. Having grown up in the 50s and 60s, I think thats these issues pretty much don’t matter to readers who were born much later, however. The biggest mistake, however, and knowing your particular fetish, was the notion that a hippy chick wouldn’t be caught dead in stockings. The were considered unnatural. Most of them didn’t shave their legs or pits. The natural thing is not to mess with nature.

Having said all of this, I have been a fan of you writing for several years and will contine to be.

ansdguy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too much modern day slang

This could have been a good story, but terms like "skank" and "nerd" weren't around in 1969, among other modern terms used in this story.

RockyStoneRockyStonealmost 5 years ago
Outta sight!

I grooved on the periodic naughtiness and the stone cold chicks described. The naturals grew hair where ever hair grew. A big fuzzy bush was a happening thing. Old Joke: What is the last thing a pussy hair hears? (Make a spitting noise in your head). I developed a nostalgic boner remembering girls wearing the granny dresses with love beads everywhere. Then there were the foxes wearing hip hugging elephant bells and peasant blouses. I was surrounded by short skirt wearing girls in 1969 who wore panty hose. I was a freak back then enjoying mother earth's gifts and all the bounty of the times. . TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT by Timothy Leary

RS

metroalmametroalmaalmost 5 years ago
as a boomer ex hippie . . .

I have to agree the language didn't quite click and I know the fascination with stockings but no, just no. Not to mention the parents who would have been bohemians , or beatniks at their age. Though to be honest I did know a few people who talked the talk and never sounded "righteous" Hate to say it but your characters just don't convince me that they know where it's at.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Make A Sequel

One of my favorite authors on lit, if not my favorite, does it again! Please make a sequel and keep up the amazing work! 😀

TheBlackstarTheBlackstaralmost 5 years ago

Wow ,I am amazed its really a turn on

thankyou , i hope there is more

JSipesJSipesalmost 5 years ago
Another Chapter, Please!

I have read all of your stories and this one is my new favorite! I gave this story ‘Five Stars’, but would have given it ‘Ten Stars’ if permitted. Please follow up with another chapter. And good luck with the contest.

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
AGREE WITH METROALMA

SILK, YOU USUALLY HAVE GOOD STUFF BUT, THAT STORY WAS JUST SEX, NO REAL EMOTION IN THE DIALOG. THE TWIN SIBLING WERE 18 SO TO BE A HIPPIE MENT THE ERA WAS 1965 TO 1972. I WAS BORN IN 1952 AND LET ME TELL YOU MY PARENTS LOVE SWING BANDS, ELLA FITZGERALD BLUES, AND JAZZ. FOR THEM TO BECOME HIPPIES WOULD BE LIKE PRES. NIXON MARCHING FOR GAY RIGHTS. YOU MISSED THE MARK. THE SEX WAS GOOD. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN BETTER.

great lovergreat loveralmost 5 years ago
For some reason, this story sucked.

I have been a fan of your writing since you came on this board, but this story did not feel the same. The ending did have a twist and I see a good opening for a second chapter.

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 5 years ago
Diggin' the Cool Righteousness

Sure, some of the jargon didn't accurately fit the times; "nerd" and "skank", as was mentioned, really were from a much later era. But the language and the character names served to establish the characters themselves. A little over-the-top is fine when it serves a clear purpose.

What surprised me was that you ended it so short. I'm sure you've noticed that winning stories are all a minimum of four pages, with five to seven pages being a better length to have a chance at winning these contests. And there was so much more story available. Personally, I'd like to see Corey and Mary discover that their parents aren't nearly as prudish as they believe, and the two parent couples along with the two children couples could all have a great time at camp.

I was an 18-year-old virgin in 1968, but no sister, so I can envy Corey, but not identify with him.

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
HOT!!!!! HOT!!!!! HOT!!!!!!

This so needs to be a series it's just so hot

123noproblem123noproblemover 3 years ago

What a fun story, like all of your stories are!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

335. I really enjoyed this story, especially the beginning and first half as Corey and his sister got to KNOW each other. The last half was good too, but it seemed a bit rushed as if you were trying to incorporate as much sex as possible into a love story. Nothing forced here which made it a pleasant read. Thanks. More would be nice.

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Over all a very good story. I did feel however, that it was a bit rushed. While we knew Corey was into his sister, she had shown no indication of any thoughts of him other than derogatory ones. Therefore, her motivation was nothing but a shallow lust for the size of his attributes. No love story here.

Coochielover71Coochielover7112 days ago

Very good story!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...