Make Love Slow

Story Info
Randy & Kate, Pt. 9 - on a slippery slope.
6.7k words
4.9
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode One - https://literotica.com/s/sweat-16

Episode Two - https://literotica.com/s/scrubs-2

Episode Three - https://literotica.com/s/the-party-starter

Episode Four - https://literotica.com/s/oral-4-you-oral-4-me

Episode Five - https://literotica.com/s/talk-dirty-to-me-13

Episode Six - https://literotica.com/s/kates-on-top

Episode Seven - https://literotica.com/s/lets-sixty-nine

Episode Eight - https://literotica.com/s/tie-me-up-tie-me-down-2

Episode Nine - Make Love Slow

I'm not gonna lie... it took me a couple of days to recover from Monday's session with Kate.

That was week six... not that I'm counting. It sounds like she wants to see me on Monday so that will be week seven.

Almost two months. Seven opportunities -- if Monday happens -- where I've been invited... INVITED... ASKED!!!... to fuck one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen... that I've ever known.

It's been everything imaginable. Incredible. Exciting. Exhilarating. Challenging. Exhausting. I have enough first-hand memories of Kate -- her lips... her mouth on my cock... her tits in my mouth and under my hands... her ass, her incredible ass... her pussy, gripping my cock and not wanting to let it go... to fill a wank book from today until who knows when.

I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stop thinking about fucking her... another time. The next time. Our arrangement is that she names the activity, and I fulfill it. There have been a couple of episodes where I wasn't sure I could "complete the assignment," as it were. So far, that hasn't happened. So far....

So there's that pressure. I'm a big boy. I can handle pressure.

But there's also a growing feeling down inside me that if I had more opportunities... if I wasn't just trying to do "this" or "that" according to her instructions, I could help her see what a normal, vibrant physical relationship between a man and a woman could be. It would be incredible.

And I'd like her to see that I could fulfill that. For her.

She didn't have that when she was married to that dickhead. That... asshole... Craig.

He had his chance. Now I want mine.

So... how could we have more time together?

I mean, I'm fine with... "Monday"... being the day we explore new sex stuff that her nurses talk about.

But the other days? They could be more romantic. A lunch. A dinner. A movie. A hike in the mountains. A weekend away, if she could take the time off work.

That would bring her closer. Yeah, that would open things up... beyond just sex. That would give me the chance I need to...

My Head Voice interrupts: (Randy, can I ask you what the hell you think you're doing??)

"Who, me??" I answer inside my head. " What??"

(Don't play dumb with me, pal.) he scolds.

(You're convincing yourself that you have feelings for this woman. And you're wanting to find out if she has feelings for you, too.)

"Oh, that's bullshit!" I silently reply. "What's wrong with just wanting to spend more time together... you know... OUT of bed??"

(Here's what's wrong with that.

(That's not the game she wants to play with you.

(She doesn't want you to be her Dinner Buddy. Or her Hiking Buddy. Or her Movie Buddy.

(She wants you to be her Fuck Buddy. You're her Fuck Buddy. That's the proposal she made to you... and the one you accepted.

(If you try to veer out of that lane and try to be something else, she's gonna see right through it... and you... right away.

(She'll go back to not remembering your name in a heartbeat.

(Then maybe she'll go find someone else to fuck her on the regular... and be happy with the opportunity.)

I know he's right. But I don't want to admit it.

"What makes you so smart about this shit?" I query silently.

(Look, Randy... I was with you all the way through that horror movie -- starring you -- when Cynthia drug your uncooperative ass through divorce court.

(You didn't listen to me OR your attorney. You got the house, she got your million-dollar investment portfolio... and your daughters.

(Remember??)

And of course, I do.

(This arrangement you have with Kate is wonderful right now... it's amazing.) he continues.

(Don't think for a minute that it isn't fragile. Or that Kate isn't either.

(Any change in your arrangement is hers to make... not yours.

(Capiche??)

"Understood," I sigh to my self.

He's not subtle, but he's usually right. And when I listen to Head Voice, I usually stay out of trouble.

I force myself to stop thinking about Kate, and think about my work. I sign two new contracts, and close on a third. Nice stack of coin in the bank account.

Sunday evening I check her bonus room window for the signal, and it's there.

Now it 9:30 on Monday morning, and I'm stepping through the door to Kate's kitchen. I close the door behind me and throw the dead-bolt.

The index card is face down, where it's supposed to be.

Three lines, Kate's hand writing.

"Make

Love

Slow"

It's a contrast from last Monday, that's for sure

And, I'll have no problem with the assignment. No safe word required.

As soon as I step through the door to Kate's Fuck Buddy Room, she's in my arms. She's wrapping me in a warm, tight hug. Her body is soft yet firm, pressing into mine.

Kate breaks the hug, smiles into my eyes, and kisses me softly. It's not a short kiss, but it's also not a passionate, ramp-up-to-anything kind of a kiss.

It's more of a kiss of connection. Of belonging. Of familiarity. Of comfort. Of promise.

My cock begins to stir.

The kiss breaks, and another hug resumes. Kate has her head pressed into my chest.

"Mmmmmm... Good Morning!" she purrs.

"Good morning to you," I reply.

Kate breaks this hug and pulls me toward the bed.

"Come sit with me," she instructs.

The room this morning is bright and comfortable. Kate's chosen a soft rose color for the walls and the LED lights in the crown moulding coordinate. There's a fresh and slightly sweet aroma in the room.

There's a full duvet on the bed with coordinating throw pillows at the head. The top two feet or so of the bed is propped upward at an angle, like for comfortable reading or lounging.

Kate is wearing silk pajamas in a soft fuscia color. Both the sleeves and the legs are long. 5 or 6 small buttons hold the blouse closed... barely... over her beautiful breasts.

We get settled on the bed, sitting side by side. Kate is to my right. She starts the conversation.

"So, Randy," she begins, "be honest with me. How long did it take you to recover from last Monday?" She has a delightful glint in her eyes. It wasn't a question I was expecting, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Oh, at least that whole day," I reply, "and maybe a good bit of the next one. And you??"

Kate laughed. "I was able to walk around... a little... on Tuesday," she said through her delightful laugh. "I thought about a sick day, but I'm not the primary attending on Tuesday night so I was able to hide out in my cubicle for most of my shift."

We laughed together. Then Kate turned introspective.

"Do you think there are people who do that kind of stuff... with that intensity... all the time... like, every time?" Kate pondered, with true questions in her eyes.

"Well, maybe," I reply honestly. "I truly don't know, and I've never had anyone close to me who talks about it like your nurses do. Amber?? Is she the one with the sex dungeon?"

"Good memory!" Kate declares. "Yes, and apparently it was quite the investment."

"Not unlike this room must have been for you," I interject.

"I guess that's right," Kate continues. "It just seems that if all these other people like something that much and I don't, that there's something not right... about me. Does that make sense?"

I take Kate's left hand into my right one.

"Actually Kate," I begin, "what you just said makes no sense to me at all.

"Remember why we're doing this? You want to explore things that you haven't experienced before. So you could know if you want to experience them again.

"Neither one of us were particularly experienced with bondage play. But now we both know a little more about it.

"Now, at some point in the future, if someone you're with is into that kind of thing, you'll know more about how you feel about it... and you can tell him."

Kate is quietly looking at the floor.

"Someone," she whispers. "I wonder who that is..."

With my left hand I pull her chin upward and turn her face to mine. I lean into Kate and kiss her gently.

"I know," I whisper. Kate's eyes change and her brow furrows just a little in anticipation. I continue: "He's an extraordinarily lucky man." And Kate gives me a soft warm smile, followed by a hug.

The hug breaks and Kate looks at me with a smile. It's almost as though she has something else to say, but then she doesn't.

To re-direct things, I ask "So... your topic today. Is this the nurses talking again?"

"No, this comes from me... from last week," Kate replies.

"Remember when I was telling you that when I was growing up, they taught me that having sex with someone was always called 'making love?'" Kate asks.

I do remember, and I tell her that.

"So, that got me thinking... about us... and what we've done," Kate continues.

"I mean, we've had great sex. We've talked dirty to each other. You taught me more than I knew about oral sex. We've explored all kinds of different positions for sex... and oral sex. We've pretended we were different people in different situations, and how that can be exciting sexually sometimes. You let me see what it feels like to be dominated in bed."

Kate stops to think if she's missed anything. I don't think she has.

I interject with a smile, "It sounds like there's a 'but' coming."

"No," Kate replies, "because that would indicate something wasn't right in all of that. It's been wonderful. It's been just what I wanted it to be.

"I think what I'd like the point of today to be isn't how we "do" a certain something. But how we *feel* about what we're doing.

"I never felt like I was loved with my ex... with Craig. I felt used. I felt abused.

"I'm not sure I even know what being in love... what being loved... really feels like.

"You've helped me realize how good... how *really* good... sex can feel. And how I can use sex to help my partner feel *really* good."

Kate stops and looks at me with a cocked eyebrow, expecting confirmation.

I deliver, clumsily: "Absolutely. Good... really good. Feelings..."

Head Voice: (Oh, well done, Romeo!)

Kate continues: "Randy, I want to feel as good in *here* (she points to her heart) as you make me feel out *here.*" Kates makes a loose circle in the air around her torso.

She continues: "Randy, when we fuck today... No, when we make love today... could we do it... like we're really... in love?... like you really do love me??

"Even if it's... just pretend?"

Head Voice: (RED ALERT!! RED ALERT!! My boy, you are on a double-black diamond slippery slope here! Thin ice! Edge-of-the-cliff stuff! Jesus, Randy... be careful!!)

I could say a lot of things in response. I choose to stay in the middle.

"Kate," I begin, "People do have softer sex... they have meaningful sex... and they still might not be in love with other.

"I read a long time ago that "love" is manifested by what they call a decision/commitment. People get attracted to each other in all kinds of ways, for all kinds of reasons... but it takes a *decision* on somebody's part to fall in love with that person.

"And then it takes a *commitment* to that person that you're going to love them... no matter what.

I went on: "It seems to me to be cruel to "pretend" to love someone when that decision/commitment hasn't been made first.... ideally by both people involved. That seems to me like a recipe for heartbreak

"So... let's role play... sort of like we did the other week. For this exercise, you and I are not in love... we're playing *as* people who are in love. And those people... in love... are going to have sex. Deal?

"This sounds like a lot of fun," Kate coos. "Make yourself comfortable on the bed. And set the scene for me."

I move to lay stretched out on the bed on top of the duvet. I'm resting my back against the raised platform and the pillows. Kate stands and begins to move around the room, in and out of the alcove, like she's arranging things or tidying up somehow. Or maybe nesting.

"So," I begin. "We've been out to dinner..."

"A special occasion?" Kate interrupts. "Like an anniversary or something? Next week will be two months for us, you know." She tossed it off like it was common knowledge. Like it's something we both would think about all the time.

"Okay," I concede. "Anniversary it is."

"What kind of food?" she asks.

"Umm... Italian?" I propose.

"Oooh, my favorite," Kate coos. "How did you know that?"

"Lucky guess, I guess," I reply.

"So, we're back at my place," I continue. "We're having a glass of wine by the fire."

"Mmmmm... nice," Kate replies softly. Then: "Hey, is it too early to have wine... now?"

"I don't see why not," I reply. "Do you have some up..."

Kate interrupts me by turning around. she holds two small bottles of white wine, one in each hand.

"Sorry I don't have glasses in here yet," she says with sort of a shrug. "We'll just pretend that I do." She hands me one of the bottles.

I twist off the cap of mine and take a sip. It's delicious. A white, slightly sweet.

"Oh, and you mentioned a fire?" she continues. A few taps on a control panel in the alcove wall and the display facing the bed changes to a scene of a fire softly glowing in the hearth at the end of a long-ish room. The perspective of the fireplace against the end wall is perfectly aligned. The color of the wall itself shifts from the soft rose color to a coordinating series of colors that match the scene on the display panel. This tiny room instantly feel twenty feet long. It's an incredible transformation and I can't help but stop and stare in amazement.

Kate has now crawled onto the bed and taken a place on my left side.

I'm still staring at the wall in front of me. My mouth has fallen open. I realize that Kate is beside me and I turn to her with: "That's amazing. How??..."

"Later," Kate whispers. "So... your place. Wine. A fire." She takes a sip from her bottle and I join her. "What then?" she queries.

I swallow my wine and reply, "Well... we start making out..."

"Mmmmm," Kate whispers as she sets her wine down beside the bed. "An excellent place to start..."

Kate moves into me and delivers another of her amazing kisses. With one hand she takes my wine bottle and sets it down on my side of the bed.

Dear reader, I have chronicled previously about the incredible quality of Kate's kisses. This one is equally superb. Her soft, full lips are like warm, moist pillows against mine. Her soft, probing tongue snakes delicately in my mouth and dances slowly, oh so slowly, with my tongue. It's not a forceful, grinding kiss but it has an intensity, a determination, that's hard to describe... or control.

Kate breaks the kiss and whispers a hot breath into my ear. "Is there any petting involved in this make-out session of yours?" she purrs.

"Lets pretend there is," I pant in reply.

"Mmmmm... good answer," Kate moans. And her kisses resume... followed by her hands.

One hand starts at my cheek, and traces slowly down my neck, across my chest, to my waistband. Then it slides beneath my T-shirt and charts a return path up against my skin. It's a soft, careful, calculated traverse that's almost an adoration of being skin-to-skin with me. There seems to be an energy pulsing between us, simply from the contact I'm having with Kate's fingers and the soft palm of her hand.

For my part, I'm doing my own exploration. One hand slowly and softly sliding down her back, over her ass, around to the front and across her flat stomach, up and over her gorgeous breasts, stopping to squeeze gently as I move to nuzzle and kiss her neck.

Kate arches her back into me and groans softly.

She whispers: "Seems like things are moving to another level..."

"So it might appear," I whisper in reply. I move back to her mouth and another soft but intense kiss begins.

My right hand moves between Kate's knees and begins a slow slide outside her pajamas and up the inside of her thighs. She relaxes her legs and opens them slowly to accommodate my hand and fingers. When I get to the "V" of her womanhood my fingers softly trace their way back and forth, around and over Kate's pussy. It's warm and a little wet below my touch and Kate moans softly as her back arches into me again.

"Mmmmm," she purrs. And her kiss deepens into me. Her tongue probes slowly around mine.

Now Kate's hands move across my body, still slowly but with more intention... perhaps slightly more firmly. Kate moves one hand softly over my cock and it lingers... and she gently squeezes.

She whispers through a soft moan, still continuing the kiss: "I want this."

I whisper my reply through the same kiss: "You can pretend it's yours... for the taking."

The kiss continues for a few seconds. Then, a new thought seems to occur for Kate.

"I guess at some point..." she ponders, "... we start getting naked??"

"That seems appropriate, don't you think?" I reply.

The kiss breaks. "I'll go first," she whispers.

Kate moves first to her knees, then she straddles me. Still clothed, we are pussy-to-cock in the center of the bed. Staring straight into my eyes, Kate begins to wriggle her hips very slowly against me. Her hands move to the buttons on her pajama top. She loosens the top button. Then the second button. The curve of the top her breasts begin to appear.

Kate's sexy strip-tease continues.

She moves her hands to the bottom of the placket. Still staring into my eyes, still gyrating softly against me, she slowly unbuttons the fifth button. Then the fourth. The blouse is beginning to strain with the change. The physics of the button's job in holding the blouse closed has been left completely to the third button. It's a big job for it now, and the strain is apparent.

Kate breaks her gaze into me and looks down at the last lowly button. She places her fingers around it to release it, then returns her eyes to mine. A second later, the third button is released and the front of Kate's pajamas falls open.

She runs her hands under the open top and softly over her partially-exposed stomach and breasts, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply while she cat-arches her back and raises her face towards the ceiling.

It's incredibly sexy, and my cock is throbbing. I'm sure she can feel it.

Kate exhales and returns her gaze to me, then trails her eyes to my T-shirt. She softly grips the hem at the bottom and tugs at it slightly.

"Don't you think this is in the way?" she purrs.

"You know... I think it is," I whisper in reply.

Kate is still straddling me but I raise myself to a sitting position, my legs straight out in front. I brings us face to face, and I can't help but smother her in another kiss.

She accepts the kiss, and her hands pull my T-shirt up over my chest. I slip my arms out of the arm-holes and the kiss breaks to allow the shirt to go over my head. Kate tosses it aside. I push her pajama top off her shoulders and it falls to the floor somewhere.

She immediately re-engages in the kiss, and pushes herself into me. I fall gently back to the bed and Kate comes with me. With her pajama top gone, her glorious breasts and my chest are now skin-to-skin. Kate wriggles and writhes her boobs and nipples against me. My hands run softly across her now-naked back, traipsing down to her taut ass, gripping and squeezing. I slip my hand inside the waistband of her bottoms and squeeze her bare ass softly yet firmly.

I'm trying to pull her into me... through me. She's trying to sink herself in the same manner into my chest.

12