Make Love Slow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate's hot voice sizzles into my left ear: "You said I could pretend that cock of yours was mine for the taking?"

"Did I say that?" I reply. "Hmm. A moment of weakness."

Kate snorts a soft laugh. "I'll show you your moment of weakness Mister," she growls.

Kate shifts her body, I presume to move to take off my exercise pants. But she does it in a way where she sort of drags and grinds her entire body against me, moving upward before she moves off of me. It's a very sexy maneuver, accented by her glorious breasts rolling across my face as she stands.

Now she's at my waistband, pulling the elastic out to clear my erection and down to remove my pants. I'm wearing black briefs today, which I'm wondering if I should regret.

Kate puts that wonder to rest.

"Oh," she whispers. "I thought there was a cock in here. I guess I'll have to go find it."

And then she begins a slow and remarkable exploration of my groin. Kate rolls over my cock with her cheeks... first one direction, then the other. She pauses and exhales hot breath over my cock and my balls. She takes my ball sack softly into one hand and gently massages the contents. She presses her nose into the length of my penis, up one side and down the other. Then she gently, slowly nibbles the length... through the fabric... first up and then down. It's sexy as hell. And if she keeps it up, I'll probably cum... just from the teasing.

Then she whispers, "Oh. I think I found it."

Kate slowly removes my briefs and they find a spot somewhere on the floor. My cock is at full attention.

She sits on the side of the bed. Her right hand is gently stroking my throbbing cock. She grips it at the base, looks at me and whispers: "Randy, if you have to pretend that you're enjoying this... we'll talk later."

And Kate lowers her mouth over my raging member.

It isn't abrupt. It isn't an attack. It isn't designed to make me cum, even.

It is an absorption.

Her tongue moves softly, slowly, adoringly across and around my cock inside her mouth. She softly, carefully, sucks against my cock while she rocks her head slowly from side to side. Her soft moans accent how she's feeling.

Kate takes my cock in her mouth so she can make it -- so she can make me -- a part of... her.

It feels like she's trying to create a union... symbiotic, even... between the two of us.

Beyond Fuck Buddy. Beyond Kate and Randy. Beyond Randy + Kate. Beyond that... and into...

Head Voice: (Randy!!!)

He hollers at the exact moment I feel my orgasm blooming.

I grip Kate's head, and hold it. The union attempt... the absorption... is delayed.

Kate pulls away from my cock, and lays her head on my stomach.

"You okay??" she asks.

"Mmmm...," I groan. "I just didn't want to cum... solo," I reply.

Kate sighs softly. Then she kisses my stomach softly... and then my cock... softly.

"Randy," she whispers from my groin. "This dinner we had... at this Italian restaurant..."

"Yeah?" I respond.

"I can't recall," Kate purrs. "Did we have dessert?"

I'm not tracking this diversion. But it's either a 'yes' or 'no' answer. I choose 'no."

"Umm... I don't think so," I respond, still flummoxed.

"Well, that's not acceptable," Kate declares. She moves to straddle my chest, facing away from me. She skootches her legs back so her pussy is perched over my face... my mouth.

"After a scrumptious dinner like that," Kate purrs, "we should both enjoy our dessert."

She lowers her head and softly takes my cock back into her mouth, while she lowers her pussy down to within my reach.

We use the word "love" in lots of different ways. But over these seven weeks, I truly have come to love Kate's pussy.

It's glorious. It's truly beautiful. I don't know whether she shaves or waxes or what. It's smooth and soft and sexy and almost always glistening.

Her outer lips. Her inner lips. The way the inners purse together... and then slide gently apart... to reveal her clit. And then to reveal the incredible entrance to the soft, wet, hot, slick, incomparable space that grips my cock when it's inside her and doesn't want to let it go.

And now that pussy is right in front of me. And my cock is... softly... slowly... lovingly... inside Kate's incredible mouth.

I've already fought off one impending cum. I probably can't fight off the next one. It's time to bring my partner... my Kate... to the party.

But, slowly...

I'm still thinking about absorption. And two can play at that game. Kate wants to make my cock a part of her... I can make her pussy a part of me.

I don't tease or lick or slather or twiddle or any of the other things I've done -- and still might do -- to stimulate Kate's gorgeous vagina. Rather, I place my whole mouth over her whole pussy -- inner lips, outer lips, everything -- and I softly, slowly suckle against it. I can't help but let out a long, slow moan at the ecstasy of it. Kate feels the vibration from my voice and softly pushes her cunt more fully into my mouth. She releases my cock to whisper:

"Oh... jesus..."

I continue to suckle and I softly run my tongue in slow, lazy circles around Kate's inner lips. There's no target; I'm not trying to hit her clit or anything. It's just a soft, protracted consumption of Kate's beautiful cunt. Her legs clench and there's a sharp intake of breath, followed by a quiet, slow moan into my groin as she exhales.

Her voice softly calls up to my ears: "Oh, that's... that's... ahhhh... ah-MAZE-ing...

"You could do that all day if you want to..."

Then she takes my cock back into her sensational mouth. Still softly, still slowly, her tongue rolls lazily around my dick and she sucks gently against it. She moans softly as I keep trying to pull her pussy into my very being.

I feel a warm tingle start deep in my stomach.

The card said "Make Love Slow." So I'm careful not to hurry. But I begin a more regimented pattern with my tongue against Kate's pussy lips. Straight up, then straight down with a long, full slather of my tongue.

Kate reacts immediately, even with a mouthful of my cock.

"Mmm-whuh.. haaa..." she moans. Then, "Oh... jesus... ohhh..."

Then she's back on my cock, licking slowly along the outside. This gives her the opportunity to pant for a few seconds in response to what I'm doing for her. Then, she takes me fully back into her mouth.

I've mentioned before that, for me, oral sex orgasms just hit different. They're not necessarily more intense, but it's a different kind of intensity. This one is different still.

It's easy to think of oral orgasms hitting like a tidal wave. And, for me, they usually do.

What's happening now is still like a tidal wave... still a tsunami. But it's not the sudden, waves-crashing-on-the-shore kind of tsunami. This one is like the videos you've seen of a quiet harbor area at mid-day... placid, tranquil... and then the water starts rising. It overtakes any kind of retaining wall designed to hold it back. And there's no way to stop it, or maybe even escape it. The power of the water is incomparable... beyond our understanding. And then cars start to float by and crash into each other, and anything else in the way. Then buildings start to collapse. All from the powerful, inescapable chaos coming out of the sea.

That might be an unusual way to describe what was about to be an incredible orgasm, but trust me... it's accurate.

And still, it's calm. It's slow. It's this immense, cathartic, POWER that is slowly but undeniably swelling beyond what my mortal body can contain. And its exit route is through my cock

The cock that is softly, firmly, lovingly lolling about in Kate's most incredible mouth.

The girl deserves a warning.

"Oh, Jesus!" I cry. "Kate!! I'm cum-..."

It wasn't much of a warning.

Head Voice: (Dude, you just flunked your NOAA exam. 'The National Orgasm Service for Randy has issued an... oops... never mind.')

And still... still again... this orgasm hits different. Different still.

It's not about pulses and power and squeezes and muscles flexing in interesting places. Those things happen -- I am cumming, after all -- but there's something else. It's like an aura... a spirit, even... that flows through me and into Kate, via my cock in her mouth. It seems that she senses it... feels it... as well.

Crouching above me, she moans very shortly after my announcement, then takes me even more fully into her mouth. Her tongue seems to collect the jizz that I'm squirting onto it, and then redistributes it back onto my cock. Dribbles escape from the sides of her mouth and drop to the bed, to my legs.

And still, the pace remains the same. Determined. Soft. Adoring. Langourous.

And Kate's soft, full, glistening, maybe even pulsing pussy is still directly in front of my mouth.

In normal situations, I would go full primal at this moment. I would aggressively attack, engulf, ravage Kate's ripe womanhood. It wouldn't be as punishment... it would be intended as a reflection of how much I appreciate the glorious gift she's just given me.

But the card said "Make Love Slow."

I carefully, but directly, put my mouth in the same position it had been previously... completely covering Kate's beautiful pussy. My tongue slathers softly, slowly against her pussy lips and now I might even be able to feel her clit at the top of my path.

Kate's hips lurch slightly and wriggle as I re-engage. And then it doesn't take long.

Her voice trails up to me in a rhythmic "Ahh... ahh... ahh..." My cock drops out her mouth.

Kate's arms splay out in front of her and her hands grip the duvet.

I continue to slather softly, gently. I'm not trying to create anything new... just keeping the reaction going. After all, I'm still working my way out of my own tsunami.

I feel Kate's thigh muscles clinch and her "Ahh.. Ahh.. Ahhs" grow slightly in intensity.

The next thing that should happen should be the freeze, the complete cessation of everything... and then after a few seconds, the hard and vocal release. And the pulsing. And the quivering. And the shaking.

That doesn't happen with this orgasm.

Instead, there's a... flow... soft but powerful, of Kate's sexual energy. Of her womanhood. Of her being. Of her soul. It moves out of her -- and into me -- in an astonishing sense of warmth, peace, and, okay... even love.

Instead of pulses of muscles and twitches of sinew, there are pulses of this POWER that engulf both of us. It's coming out of Kate, and emanating into me.

I've never experienced a woman's orgasm remotely like it.

Kate is laying essentially on top of me, catching her breath. A disadvantage to the sixty-nine position is that someone has awkward moves to make in getting out of it. Kate takes the lead and untangles arms and legs and returns to the bed to lay on my right side. She wants to lay under the duvet and I shift around to accommodate. Once beneath the cover, Kate snuggles her incredibly soft, warm, sultry body against mine.

Somehow, she finds her wine bottle and brings it to her lips for a swig. Then she offers the same to me, which I accept.

We lie together quietly. I'm softly stroking Kate's hair while her head rests on my shoulder.

She whispers, "Jesus, Randy. Maybe I say this a lot, but... that was incredible.

"Absolutely incredible." And she smiles and kisses me softly on my cheek. She sighs a long sigh.

Then, suddenly, "Wait... are we still on our date?"

I'm still in a bit of a post-orgasmic fog. The best response I can come up with is: "What??"

Kate is already throwing off the duvet. "Because if the dates not over... we have more things to do.

"I'm not done with you... yet."

Kate has grasped a bottle from the night stand and then she straddles my hips. She's bent at the knees with one leg on either side of me.

"You said your cock was mine for the taking," she whispers. "So I'm going to keep taking it... slowly... until you tell me to stop."

With that, Kate grasps my dick and begins to rub it slowly over her pussy. She's still wet from our oral escapade a few minutes earlier. It feels incredible.

Kate closes her eyes and softly continues to rub the head slowly, sensually over her pussy lips. I'm surprised at how quickly my cock is beginning to react.

As my erection grows Kate opens her eyes and lays my cock down onto my stomach. She reaches for the bottle and squirts a line of lubricant along the length of my dick. Then she shifts her position so her pussy is resting against the underside of my cock. The bottle goes back on the table and Kate leans forward onto her hands on either side of my chest.

Staring into my eyes, she begins a slow front-and-back slide of her pussy lips over my cock.

My hands come up to her hips, and Kate rises to a kneeling position, still sliding slowly up and back. My hands then then up to her tits. Kate grabs them and puts them back on her hips.

"Not yet," she whispers. "I'll tell you when." The rubbing resumes.

I'm starting to lose it. This drop-dead gorgeous woman is naked, crouched over me, gently rubbing my cock with her gorgeous, dripping pussy.

All I can say is, "Kate... oh, jesus!"

She stops.

Her whisper races into my ear: "Randy... I'm going to fuck you now. But I don't want you to come. Not yet."

Maybe I manage a nod of my head... I'm not sure.

Kate raises up on her knees and reaches behind her to grasp my cock with her right hand. She places it at the entrance to her sensational pussy, and wiggles it against her inner lips slightly until they part to make room. She leans forward and puts her left hand on my chest for balance.

And she pivots her hips and gently lowers herself down onto my raging cock.

Kate's natural wetness and the lubrication she applied sends my cock deep within her. Maybe deeper than she was expecting. We've both experienced incredible orgasms already. But Kate's pussy hasn't been stuffed yet today... until now.

Her eyes droop closed and she releases a long, throaty sigh. "OHHHhhhhhhh!!!" She begins to slowly rock back and forth with my cock firmly inside her.

"MMMmmmm," she purrs. Her motions stay slow but it's not an up-and-down cadence. Which is probably the only thing that's keeping me from erupting into her.

I need something to do, just for the distraction. And whether Kate realizes that or not, she reaches for my hands and places them on her gorgeous tits.

Her rocking motions continue and I gently, softly, slowly knead her breasts and equally gently, softly pinch her nipples. It becomes clear Kate is climbing her hill.

"AAAaaahhh!" she moans. Another long exhale and then Kate stops moving. Her eyes open into mine. And her words sizzle into my ears.

"Fuck me, Randy," Kate whispers. "Fuck me... nice... and... slow."

She collapses down onto me. I first think she wants a kiss but the action quickly turns into a roll and I'm now laying on top of her, somehat awkwardly. We both get into a better position, Kate's legs apart and her feet on the surface of the bed. I work my way between her legs and approach her pussy with the head of my cock.

The different position creates a different entry into Kate's love hole. My first push doesn't go to the hilt, but the second one does.

Another long "OHHHhhhhhhh!!!" comes from deep within Kate. Her legs come up around my back and she links her feet together.

I'm suspending myself by my elbows over Kate's incredible body. Her arms are grasping my shoulders as I slowly pump in and out of her luscious, juicy cunt.

Her moans are accenting my movements.

"Ohhhh... yes... just like... Ohhhhh"

Kate is kissing my neck. Her breath is racing into my ear.

Kate tightens her legs to pull me more fully into her. Her hands move to my ass and she pulls me there, too. I'm struggling to keep my thrusting nice... and... slow.

"Ohhhh... yes... MMmmm... MMmmm."

Then, a whisper: "Ohh, Randy... you're making..."

And then, "Ohh, Rand...Oh, fuck me... Oh, Randy... cum for meeeee."

I feel Kate's pussy clinching around my cock. Her quakes start but again, they aren't the rapid, spasmic movements of prior orgasms I've experienced with her. It's a deeper kind of reaction. The pulses are there but they seem to emanate through her, instead of erupting out of her.

My orgasm is right along side Kate's. When mine releases I thrust fully into her pussy and stay there... spurting my jizz to what must be the very back of her love tunnel.

Our chorus of "Aahs" and "Ohhs" die out together. We lie together for a minute or so as our breathing modulates.

Kate breathes a quiet "Mmmm" and kisses me softly. The she unwraps her legs from around my back and I roll off to her right side.

Kate pulls the duvet over both of us again and we snuggle.

After a minute I kiss her gently on her head. "You okay?" I ask softly.

Kate nuzzles into me further and kisses the first part of me she can find. It lands on my neck. "Mmmm... I am," she whispers.

Then, a thought crosses her mind and she raises her head just a little. "Randy," she begins, "remember that first day... at your house... when we agreed to do this?"

"I do," I reply.

"Remember when I told you that you were going to be the *best* Fuck Buddy?"

It's a pleasant memory for me. The first of many, so far. "Mmmm," I whisper. "I do."

Kate kisses me again. "Well... I just want to tell you that it's true.

"You're the *BEST* Fuck Buddy."

I stroke Kate's back gently. "Mmm," I whisper. "It's a high honor."

Kate's laying her head back on my chest. And she says:

"I think I noticed something else a couple of times today.

"You know we were pretending that we were two people in love, while we were making love?"

"Yeah?," I whisper.

Kate raises up to my head and eye level. "A couple of times..." and she kisses me softly. Then,

"I don't really think we were pretending...."

12