All Comments on 'Make Me a Southern Sandwich Please'

by LadyTiff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LBB123LBB123over 4 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed this story very much. Looking forward to more.

SWT3SWT3over 4 years ago
OMG

This is already a hot story before Steve shows up in the doorway. And then it nosedives with embarrassment before gets hotter and naughtier by order of magnitude. It is a very fun story, enabling lots of stroking. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No tiff

Thanks for the story. The brain is the biggest and dirtiest organ. Enjoy yourself and enjoy your moments, doing things that many of us would like to do and share them with us. You naughty naughty lady!

Josephwayne511Josephwayne511over 4 years ago
Love the build.

Great job. If there’s any truth in it from real life, omg, that’s hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Great story. A great twist for a threesome. Very sexy.

LadyTiffLadyTiffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone, for your encouraging and thoughtful comments!!!

I appreciate all the feedback I get in the comments section. So please keep them coming. Maybe I’m the only one but I certainly take the positive feedback to heart so I can be a better writer. I remember when this little fantasy took root... My brother’s wife is just absolutely adorable. So of course my first thought about her was what if I seduced her only to find out that I really didn’t have to seduce her? Maybe she was already leaning that way?

writeroticawriteroticaover 4 years ago
Fantastic!

As a retired/fellow author, I rarely get jealous of a story but LadyTiff knocked this one out of the park. I loved the realism. I could easily picture this happening in real life! Great new stuff from an author that I hope hangs around!

Ray (aka Writerotica)

LadyTiffLadyTiffover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!!!

Thank you so much for all the encouragement!

WhO2WhO2almost 4 years ago
Whew, this is so sexy

Another sexy, amazing, gloriously sexy story from Ladytiff. I need a few minutes to catch my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn!!! This is one of the hottest stories I have read on this whole site!!! Please keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyTiff@LadyTiff
Sorry been in a bit of a rut lately but I'm back in the saddle... feeling the groove... in the zone so to speak. I will have more stories uploaded as I complete them. I welcome feedback and love hearing from you. tiffany.a47@yahoo.com