Make Me a Southern Sandwich Please

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By gentle pressure she let me know where she wanted me. She scooted down a little and guided my hips up until I was kneeling with her face between my legs.

"Oh. Ok!" Wow, this girl is freakin' amazing I thought.

She gently licked between my legs. I pressed down a little further so she wouldn't have to strain, bringing a moan from both of us.

She began licking more quickly. My shirt was just getting in the way so I pulled it up over my head and threw it across the room. I could now get at my nipples.

Taking my right hand in hers she guided it to her head and then pulled my hips down even more so that my pussy was practically sitting on her face.

"Come on. Come on!" Was all she said.

Taking the hint I began fucking her face. Every so often I would rock my hips up then back so she could get at my clit. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as me. Her left hand was rubbing her clit and her hips were once again humping the air.

"Oh shit Beth. I'm gonna cum!" I raised my hips up enough so she could concentrate on my clit.

I felt the wave of my orgasm approaching. Wave? No it was a tidal wave. A tsunami of bliss culminating in a spray of my juices all over my beautiful sister's face.

"Oh GOD!" I screamed. Shaking I could do nothing more than kneel there until I got control of myself.

Finally climbing off of her, I scooted down so I could lay my head on her shoulder. "My god that was amazing!"

"It sure was!" She was staring at me and smiling. "That was so awesome!" She leaned in and kissed me. "God! I feel like I could cum just from kissing you!" She said, kissing me some more. "Can we do it again?"

"I would love to!" was my reply.

This time she sat up and removed her shirt. Moving on top of me she positioned her self between my legs and kissed me even more fiercely. Her hot little tongue still tasting of my pussy, she ground her pelvic area into mine.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned.

"Beth? Tiffany?" I looked over to see Steve standing in the doorway.

Oh shit! I thought, what have I done?

Beth sighed and then got off of me. "Tiffany? Can we have a few minutes?"

"Of course" I said in a small voice. My panties were missing and my shirt was on the other side of the room, so I grabbed Beths shirt and quickly pulled it on.

Looking at Steve, I wanted to apologize, beg for mercy, plead that it wasn't Beth's fault. Anything to break the silence. It was all me, I did it! I seduced your innocent wife. Don't blame her, blame me! If the look on my Brothers face had been anything other than what it was then I probably would have said those things and more. But it wasn't anger or hurt I saw, only surprise.

I slunk out of the room.

Standing in the hall I had no idea what to do. Should I go lay down in the spare bedroom? But what if Steve decided he needed to be alone? Should I leave so they could work it out? My own house? In the end I simply sat down in the hall.

I sat staring accusingly at my hands in my lap, as if to say this is all your fault. The kitty on Beth's shirt stared up at me as if to say..."They only did what you have been wanting to do all night! So Cowgirl up and take responsibility for your own actions!" I only did what she asked I thought back. She knew what she was doing. "Oh come on!" The kitty said. "You've been flirting with her all night. You seduced her! You finger fucked her." It was an accident, I thought. "Sure it was. You accidentally came all over your sister in law's face!" The kitty retorted.

I was beginning to get a little pissed at that pussy.

My thoughts get weird when I stress out!

Gradually I became aware that I could hear them. My bedroom door was closed but not latched, so their voices weren't 100 percent clear.

"...no." That was beth. "It just sort of happened."

"...this mean..." Steve said.

A low chuckle from Beth. "I was pretty sure..."

"Yes..." Steve sounded intrigued.

Then nothing. After a few minutes I heard a low moan. Like you might make when kissing someone.

Thank god, I thought. I didn't ruin my brother's marriage. I heard a few more moans and what sounded like kissing noises. Obviously they were making up, Steve would probably take the opportunity to prove his manhood and fuck her. I felt a quick flash of jealousy that surprised me. I will just apologize and go sleep in the spare bedroom, I reasoned.

Opening the door I took 2 steps into the room and stopped.

I guess I expected to see them kissing. My brother was standing at the foot of the bed, naked from the waist down. He was in the process of unbuttoning his shirt. Beth was on her hands and knees with Steve's cock in her mouth.

I said something stupid like "whoops!" They both turned at my exclamation.

"Tiffany." Beth pulled off my brother's dick and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry" I was staring at her. I hesitated, "I meant to say I'm sorry to both of you!" Finally looking at my brother, who finished pulling off his shirt.

With her body motion and gentle guiding pressure, she had Steve move to the far corner of the bed.

Beth followed suit, this put her ass and pussy on full display for me.

"Don't be, but I need you to finish what you started!" She said wiggling her ass as me. Her pussy and thighs were wet with her juices. "Please don't make me beg Tiffany!"

I heard my brother moan. Maybe I did too. It was one moment that seemed to stretch forever. The blonde little sexpot went back to sucking Steve's dick, her ass swaying seductively side to side

She looked over her shoulder at me. "Come on Tiffany, please join us. We still haven't gotten a chance to use your toys."

I'm so going to hell!

I pulled off Beth's kitten printed t-shirt, my final coherent thought was...Fuck You Kitty, she's begging for it!

My brother was staring at me as I kneeled down behind his wife. I licked from the top of Beth's pussy right to her little asshole, then reamed it lovingly. She went wild and sounded like she took my brother's cock half way down her throat.

She was bucking her hips while I concentrated on her rear passage. Once she was sufficiently lubed I began rubbing it with my thumb, penetrating her a little more each time. Then I went back to eating her dripping pussy.

She kept trying to fuck her ass back onto my thumb. Everything kind of came together right there for me as I realized my sexy sister in law liked it kind of rough.

Looking up I saw that she was no longer sucking my brother's dick so much as he was fucking her mouth. Moaning and pretty much letting him do what he pleased. I wondered just how submissive she was? I smacked her ass lightly causing her to groan with pleasure.

I smacked her ass again and she started to cum. Steve let out a groan and I realized he was cumming as well. Even over all the moaning and groaning I could hear her swallowing Steve's load.

"Holy shit! That was so hot!" Steve sat down on the bed.

Beth was making little whimpering sounds, her body convulsing every few seconds.

"God I don't know if I can ever get enough of her. She's amazing!" Beth told Steve, finally letting out a huge breath.

Turning around she raised up on her knees and kissed me. I could taste my brother's cum on her lips.

Reaching my hand up into her hair I pulled her head back and kissed he again. Looking her in the eye I told "Now eat my pussy."

She moaned "God yes!"

She laid down and once again I straddled her face. This time I was a lot less gentle. I rode her face taking my pleasure, while she played with herself.

My brother sat there watching the whole thing. He was hard again or maybe his cock had never went down.

I was looking him in the eyes while I rode his wife's face. "Come over here and fuck her Steve." I moaned.

Steve got between her legs and inserted his cock easily into her. She made a "mmmmffff" sound and went right back to eating my pussy.

I was staring at Beth's pussy, watching my brother's cock move in and out. Like magic, a creamy film gradually coated his length. Thicker and whiter the more he churned inside of her.

She's creaming all over him, was my first thought. My second was, I need to taste it. I leaned over like we were going to 69 trying to get to Beth's sweet cum, but instead I ended up licking my brother's creamy shaft. Not thinking about it I just kept licking.

"Oh god, Tiffany!" My brother moaned my name and I lost it. His cock slipped out of Beth and into my mouth and I started cumming.

Beth was trying to watch the incestuous act but obviously couldn't see much due to the fact her head was trapped between my thighs.

This was so bad, but oh so good.

Releasing Beth, I turned around and straddled her hips so that my face was near hers. I looked back at my brother, then at his cock. "Come on little brother. Fuck me! Fuck your big sister with that cock!" All three of us moaned at that.

I began kissing Beth, then felt Steve slip his cock into me. "Oh!" I groaned. It had been a long time since I had a real cock. The fact that the first real one I had had in years belonged to my brother, was mind blowing.

"I can't believe your doing it. Your actually fucking your own brother. So hot! Oh god thats so hot!" Beth was repeating to herself.

"This is so naughty. Oh! Steve fuck me." I started slamming my hips back into him. He was moaning and talking so quickly I couldn't even begin to understand what he was saying.

At least until he yelled out "Oh god Tiff I'm going to cum!"

"Do it. Do it baby! Cum for me!" I screamed. His first blast coated my insides, falling out his second landed partly on me and partly on his wife.

The three of us laid there catching our breath. My brother looked exhausted but happy. Beth appeared thoroughly pleased with herself but still horny. And me I imagined I must have looked just how I felt. Like somebody who just did something she thoroughly enjoyed but was still surprised that she did it.

Beth was still rubbing her pussy and whimpering with need. The girl was insatiable I swear. Leaning down I kissed her lovingly on the mouth. I then leaned over and kissed Steve the same way.

"I love you little brother." I whispered.

"I love you too Tiff," was his reply.

I went to my bedside drawer and removed my strap on.

Beth looked at me with shining eyes. "Are you...?" She asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Ohh. How do you want me?" She moaned.

"From behind"

My brother was at the top of the bed lying back. Beth was at the foot. She got up on her hands and knees facing my brother, who gave her a lingering kiss and encouraging smile.

Coming up behind her, she once again was swaying her hips from side to side, inviting me to plunge the fake cock inside of her.

I figured she was wet enough so I only used a little bit of lube, laying the tube on the bed for later.

She was certainly wet enough. The penis was close in size to my brothers so I knew she could take it. Grabbing her hips I slipped it inside her.

She was staring at Steve the whole time.

"Oh god Steve! She's inside me. Your sister is inside me!" She moaned. I started to move. "She's fucking me baby. She's fucking me so good!"

Steve's cock was getting hard watching his sister fuck his wife. Leaning over his wife he kissed me. His tongue rolling with mine.

I looked at his cock. Once again he was getting hard. I pushed him down on the bed trying to get his cock in my mouth while I fucked his wife. Beth was now fucking back onto the rubber phallus and playing with her clit, but the whole position was too awkward.

Slipping out of Beth I told her "go ride your husbands cock!"

Beth went and sat on Steve's cock and I grabbed the lube.

I watched the two of them fucking while I generously lubed up the fake cock. Taking the excess lube I slathered it onto Beth's tasty back passage.

"Wait...what?" she asked.

"Shhh...baby you will love it, ok?" I said.

"Ok" was her whispered reply.

Looking into my brother's eyes, I saw them widen as he understood what I was about to do.

Between the ass rimming earlier, Beth's extreme arousal and the lube, it went in a lot easier than I thought. Beth's ass opened up for me and I slid half way in on the first try.

"Uh. Uh. Oh. Oh." Beth was whimpering. My brother had stopped moving taking in the sexy sight of his wife being ass fucked by his sister.

Moving a little more, Beth began to move with me. She was using short breaths and an occasional, "oh god" but soon she had 5 inches of fake cock up her ass.

She started moving faster. "Oh. Oh. Oh! Fuck this feels really good. Really full, but so good!"

"So good. So good." She was screaming it now. "Fuck my ass Tiffany. Oh fuck it. Fuck me up the butt!" It was at that point that I think I came. Ass fucking my brother's sexy wife was just too much for me.

Beth loved it, she actually did most of the fucking. She started slamming her ass back onto the cock. Her pussy was leaking a steady stream.

"Does it hurt babe?" Steve asked.

"Just a little but it feels so fucking good!" Was her reply.

Steve couldn't really move. He just left his cock in her while we made a sandwich of his wife. She kept slamming her ass back onto me, rubbing her clit.

Steve called out "I'm gonna cum girls!" This seemed to speed Beth into a frenzy. With a scream they probably heard in Toronto she came. A gushing torrent that squirted out of her, soaking Steve, my legs and the bed.

I fell back, as did Beth landing sort of on top of me the rubber penis still lodged firmly up her ass. Her body was convulsing, she was shaking and crying with the force of her orgasm.

After a few moments she finally moved. Easing her ass off of the phallus, she turned and gave me a kiss. "Thank you." She whispered.

Crawling over to my brother she kissed him as well, while grabbing his cock. She then leaned down and took it lovingly into her mouth. Cleaning all of their combined juices she kissed the tip and patted it smiling at Steve.

Turning she looked at me. "I guess it's your turn now!" I guess the look on my face must have been something, because her smile got even bigger and naughtier.

Crawling back over to me, she looked at the fake penis still strapped to my waist. "Mmmmm!" Leaning down she grabbed it licking the tip before engulfing half of what had just been up her butt. "Mmmmm it tastes good!"

"Damnnnn...!!" Me and my brother said it at the same time. I was tempted to say jinx and high five him.

Beth stared at me the whole time she was licking her ass juices off the cock. Once Beth had me clean, she gave me a lingering kiss.

"Next time we'll make you a sandwich Tiffany!" She said and laughed.

My brother got the job. He and Beth moved to the city just a few miles away. We don't get together all the time, but when we do we always end up in bed.

12