Make Me Ch. 02: Reformed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you tell me sooner about these fantasies?" I asked, ignoring her request.

"Please!" She moaned. I was excited to be capturing all of it on camera, her ass in the air, my hand wrist deep in her pussy, her begging for release.

"I don't know." She said. "It was embarrassing. I didn't want you to think...oh god, I'm trying not too...I just didn't want you to think I was weird. I wanted you to like me. Please, Anna, please..."

"You can't keep these things inside forever, Bri." I told her, "Secrets always find a way out. Kind of like an orgasm, keeping it inside does more harm than good."

"Please, Anna," Her voice took on a desperate tone, I knew if I didn't let her come now, she might not be able to later. "Please let me come." She pleaded.

"All right, come for me, love." I conceded.

She rocked forward, slipping down onto the bed. I followed her, keeping my hand buried inside her as her pussy clamped down. It was hard not to let her push me out all together, and I fumbled with the camera a bit. I managed to capture the end of the orgasm, Bri bucking against the mattress, shuddering almost violently. Her wordless cries, the feel of her pussy around my deeply buried hand, her juices dripping down my wrist, her ass clenching and dimpling, then jiggling as she shuddered and the last of her orgasm faded into a sort of daze.

"I'm going to pull out slowly, okay?" I said gently after a few moments of feeling the aftershocks of the orgasm clutch at my hand, still buried deep inside her.

"Y-yeah," Bri stammered, "Okay."

She whimpered as I slowly pulled my hand out of her, first my thumb, then one finger at a time.

"Roll over." I said, and when she obeyed, I lifted my dripping hand to her face. I didn't even have to order her to lick it clean, she did so with abandon, her eyes heavy lidded in a post orgasm haze.

I wanted to kiss her, to taste her cum on her lips, but when she finished licking my hand, she pulled me down close to her, buried her face in my neck and shuddered.

"You okay, baby?" I asked her, my voice tinged with worry.

"I just want you close." She mumbled into me.

I rolled onto my side wrapped my arms around her. She twined her legs through mine, moaning softly as my thigh shored up against her pussy. She kissed my neck, her breath hot against me, and I felt myself quicken again. I slid my hands up and down her back, and she snuggled into me and stilled, fully relaxing.

I held her until she fell asleep.

I lay there, holding my love, and thinking of all the things I couldn't tell her. All the ways I had to hold back to protect her. To protect myself and this life I was building.