Make Me Cum Mom!

Story Info
Son has an elaborate seduction plan for Mom.
8.1k words
4.56
55.2k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers

This story is a follow on to Suck It, Suck My Clit. I recommend that if you have not read it, please do as it gives context to this story but it is not required.

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Make Me Cum Mom

I pushed backed from my laptop. Astonished. I couldn't believe what I was reading. Impossible. My hands were shaking. No, it can't be. No, No, No. My head was spinning. This is totally crazy. I moved back to my laptop and knocked my coffee cup over. I was so shaken. I cleaned up my mess.

Get a hold of yourself. You need to finish this fucking story.

Done.

Thank God the ending wasn't real life. Although the whole story was scary, I liked the oral sex - Tom on me, the fictional author pleasuring my pussy. I liked it a little too much. A little too wet. Not Jack's forte. The author knew I was married to a Jack, how did he know what Jack liked and disliked in bed? Are there hidden cameras in our bedroom?

Jack did own two guns. Did he know that for real? They are registered. Jack is licensed to carry. That's scary too. Does he have access to all that information?

What if Jack reads this story? Or worse our son Will, away at his first year at college. We all liked the same erotic writing sites.

How did he know Jack and I enjoyed reading erotic stories together, taking a part in the reading. Good thing he didn't include Will and I reading stories together. I don't want to think about how much more I enjoyed reading with Will.

This whole story is too close to real life.

Of course, Jack would think the story was about me! And our son Will? I don't know. It was disconcerting at the least. The details were too close to home. The writer was too close to home.

Yes, I stopped at Starbucks. Yes, I liked my tight white jeans. Yes, I like the sleeveless workout tops. Yes, my dog was named Lizzy. Yes, he knew where I lived. Oh my god, he knows where I live! I shuddered.

He knew the layout of our condo. How the hell did he know all that? It isn't up for sale. No Zillow footprint. He knew how the building security system worked. Damn, I am scared now.

I knew who exactly he was. Walking the area that he described so accurately, we ran into each other maybe three times. The usual dog walking strangers bumping into each other type of talk except one time when he described the first floor entry to our high security condo in detail. I thought it was more than causal observations at that time but shook it off.

I needed to confront him. No, I can't do that. I am not a confrontational type of person.

What am I going to do? Think! I doubt anyone other than Jack and Will would connect with the story, but I am not sure. What if an observant Starbucks employee who liked the erotic story site connected the dots? Worst case? Someone brings it up to me? I would play dumb. There are thousands of stories out there.

I sat in my office chair and stared at the laptop. I was getting mad. I needed revenge, although I was not sure that was warranted. He wrote this story without a word to me. I might have been OK if he talked to me about it, maybe. I am an editor for several national magazines, I have edited stories on the site which I thoroughly enjoy. He didn't acknowledge any site editors though. I could have helped clean up some sloppy sections in his story and the other stories posted by him. There were other stories authored by him... or maybe her?

Jack was gone for a week, however that wouldn't prevent him from checking the site. He might like this one, God forbid. We both liked the incest and taboo stories. He especially liked the Daddy Daughter stories. Maybe he won't see this one.

Will sampled all the categories. Although he liked the Mother Son stories based on our last reading together. I can't think about that reading. Seeing my son's erection ... my hand warm and wet... so dirty. I can't think about it. My son will be home soon. No more reading erotic stories together anymore. Nope, no, can't do that. Push that right out of my mind. My bad inner voice said yeah until the next time.

I need to focus on what to do with this damn author.

'Hi Mom!' Will enthusiastically shouted as he entered.

I ran to the door and gave him a big hug and kiss.

'Drop your stuff in your bedroom and join me in the living room. A beer?'

'Mom, I am too young to drink.'

'Yeah right. Did you just watch the drinkers at your frat parties?'

'Okay, you got me.'

I opened a beer for him and poured a 10 ounce wine for me.

'Ok if I change out of my travel stuff first?'

'Sure baby.'

I waited 10 minutes. No sign of Will. I went to his bedroom door. It was ajar. I peeked in.

'Honey, are you OK?' No response.

I pushed the door open slowly. No sign of Will. I heard the shower. Time to back out, time to back out, time to back... he stepped through the bathroom door, towel wrapped around him at the waist.

'Mom?'

'Honey, I thought you were just changing. When you didn't come out, my Mom instincts kicked in and I had to check on you.'

'Well, I kind of smelled, so I showered.'

'Ok, I can wash your dirty clothes.'

His clothes change were laid out on the bed. The dirty clothes piled in the bathroom. He turned away from me. To my surprise, he removed his towel and let it drop to the floor. Oh my God, his back and buttocks were heavy muscled. Turn around, turn around my inner voice screamed at me. I want to see it again.

He had obligations to 'hit the weight room', a coach requirement to keep his football scholarship. It was paying off. I should have left, but I just stared as he pulled up his workout shorts and sleeveless 'muscle' shirt. He finally looked back at me.

'Sorry Mom, I thought you left.'

Excuse, excuse, excuse, hurry.

'Honey, I had to gather up your dirty clothes to wash. I should left to give you privacy. Sorry!'

No fucking way I wasn't sorry.

I gathered his clothes from the bathroom and the revealing towel and scurried out of the room, acting like an embarrassed Mom, but quite the contrary. I started up the washer and headed back to the living room and poured the drinks.

Will was sitting at my laptop, lid open! Shit!

'Mom, were you reading this story? It reads like it is about you! Did you write it? I thought you just edit the stories.'

I walked up behind him and placed my hands on his muscled shoulders giving him a gentle massage. I peered over to look at the screen. It was the same upsetting story titled Suck It, Suck My Clit! I had read it already.

'Honey, I haven't read it. I didn't write it. I was about to read and edit it when you arrived.'

Bullshit. Think, think about to handle this.

'I like the beginning. Can we do a full read on it tonight?'

'Sure honey.'

As long as we don't do it like the last time I should have said.

'Let's go out to eat and then do it,' Will said.

We did, we returned back. Too many drinks for me. Will had to drive back back home.

'Mom, can we do the read differently this time?'

What the hell did he have in mind?

***

The memory of the last time rolled through my mind like an erotic short movie.

The night before Will left for college, he asked to do the nightly erotic reading 'differently' that night. He picked the story, Mommy and Son. We snuggled on the couch like we had many times before. I began reading the story from the Mommy perspective.

'Mom, can I masturbate while you read the story?'

I was shocked. This came out of nowhere.

"Honey, you shouldn't do that in front of your mother.'

'But Mom, either I do it now or later in my bed. But it won't be the same. Your reading of the Mommy part really turns me on. Please Mom, please, just this one time." He pleaded with me.

He was leaving tomorrow. What could it hurt? To be honest, I would like to see it.

I reluctantly said yes. He quickly unzipped his pants, reached in, and pulled out his penis. It had been years since I had seen it. Limp, it was bigger than his Dad's. I can't wait to see it erect. No, no stop it. Stop these thoughts. What's wrong with me?

'Mom, please start reading.'

I obliged, but it was hard to focus. I really wanted to see his cock grow.

I read through the story. The erotic parts excited Will. He was stroking his cock hard. His erection was tempting to me. But I could tell, it was not exciting him as I expected.

'Mom?'

'Yes Honey.'

My eyes were fixed on his cock. The head bigger than his Dad's. He was longer and thicker. I wanted to take it in my mouth, but I knew I can't.

'It is not working. Can you help me?'

What the hell did he mean by that? Grab his cock. Read better? Skip ahead to a better read? What?

"Honey, what do you mean?'

'Can you finish me off? I think that will work. Just this one time. I promise.'

What to do, what to do, what to do... Will gently took my hand and placed it on his erection.

'Honey, I can't. I am your Mom. Mom's don't do that.

'Mom, just this one time, I promise. No one will know.'

He squeezed my hand to grip it tighter.

I thought about it. This was way wrong.

But he was off to college tomorrow. I wouldn't see him until Christmas if that. Jack wouldn't be home for a couple of hours. What the fuck, why not, it was just finishing his own hand job. But what if he asked me to do more? I couldn't do more no matter how turned on I am.

I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft, I dripped my saliva down on the head watching it travel down the shaft. I began stroking him and reading again. I picked up the pace in sync with the story.

We hit the section where Mom gave her son a blow job and swallowed all the cum. When he erupted in the story, so did Will, shooting his cum straight up and landing on my hand, his pants and pulsing erection. My hand was soaked in my son's warm cum. I love it.

Will laid back and closed his eyes totally satisfied. I removed my cum soaked hand. I was tempted to lick Will's cock clean. I tried to fight it but I was losing the battle.

I put my hand on the shaft bottom and squeezed, continuing the squeezes up to the head forcing out the last of his load. I rubbed my thumb on the sensitive back of his bulbous head.

'Mom, that feels awesome.'

He leaned back again and closed his eyes. I moved in, placing my mouth inches from the head. I pulled my hand down to the base. So close to the wet head. So compelling to wrap my lips around it. I moved in, mouth open, lips moistened by licking, tongue ready to run all over the head. My inner bad voice said do it, do it, it's not a big deal. I moved in closer, my tongue ready to touch the sensitive back side. His cock twitched and touched my lips.

'Mom, you can kiss it if you want to. Mom, go ahead and kiss it. Do more if you want. I am OK with that.'

He was now resting on his elbows, craning his neck to watch his Mom kiss his cock or I am sure hoping she would also take it in her mouth.

I retreated. What was I thinking?

"Honey, I have done enough. What I just did was totally wrong. We can never do this again.'

His face relayed his disappointment. I was disappointed too. I had to draw a line no matter how I truly felt.

'Honey, you need to clean up. You have your cum all over you.'

I hurried off to my room to lick clean my cum soaked hand and then masturbate thinking about how close I was to taking it in mouth, imagining what it would feel like having my son's cock deep in my throat. My bad voice telling me you should have done it, you might not get another chance. You know you wanted it but you chickened out. Don't mess up the next time.

***

I needed a definition of differently. I could only imagine that he had in mind having his Mom do more than stroking his cock.

'Honey, what do you mean by differently? Different from the last time?'

'Kind of. Lately when I masturbate, I do it naked. It makes me feel sexy and helps me get off every time. That's all.

That's all? Seeing him totally naked, watching him work his erection, all the while reading an erotic story. I don't think I can handle that temptation.

"Honey, I don't know. It just seems so inappropriate.'

'Mom, I won't ask you to touch me. I promise.'

Inner bad voice said go ahead, you can trust him.

'Can I count on your word?'

'Yes Mom. But one more thing, can we do the reading on my bed, so we are both comfortable?'

'Can't you be comfortable on the couch?'

'Mom, come on. What's the difference?'

He was right, but I am worried about the additional temptation. Well, what the fuck. Inner bad voice telling me full speed ahead, no speed limits.

'I guess you are right.'

'Okay!! Mom, let's go to bed!'

That statement kindled my erotic fire. In bed with my son, totally naked. I felt a warmness permeating my body.

'Oh, Mom, if you want to, you can be naked too if you want to masturbate, I would be OK with that.'

'Absolutely not!' I screamed at him.

But my inner bad voice was telling me to do it. Lying together on the bed next to each other totally naked was too exciting, so taboo to picture. I was too excited.

'OK,' he said in a dejected tone.

He started walking to his room. I just sat there.

'Mom, are coming with me?'

I liked the sound of that but with a different spelling.

I caught up to him. He took me by the hand.

'Thanks for agreeing to this Mom. I really appreciate it.'

He sounded sweet and innocent. I took a deep breath and he led me into the bedroom, motioned for me to sit on the edge of the bed.

'Would you like to take off my clothes?'

He was just full of surprises. This was turning out to be something different than reading an erotic story. I should get up and leave. But I didn't. I had a burning desire to see him naked.

'No thanks. Go ahead.'

I leaned back on the bed. I think I am going to enjoy this show. He turned away from me. He pulled off his shirt and threw it over his head and it landed on my lap.

'Nice catch Mom.'

He pulled down and stepped out of his workout shorts. Once again I had a view of his heavily muscled back and taut, muscled cheeks. He slowly turned towards me. I was focused on seeing his cock. Hope it is erect. I saw the head first, then more and more of the shaft. He faced forward now. It my first time seeing the front view of the head. It was a titillating sight. Below hung his balls, dragging the sack down from the base of the thick shaft.

'Mom, what do you think?'

'I ... I ... I,' I was stammering.

Should I share the truth? The truth that I wanted to put my lips around his erection. I can't do that, I needed to say something.

'I think it is time to read.'

He moved forward, his erection was no more than six inches from my mouth. I reflexively licked my lips like I was ready to take it in my mouth. He placed his hands on my shoulders.

'I think it is time too. Are you sure that is what you really want? Read or do you want to do something else with me?'

'I am sure, read.'

To break this stand-off, I stood up. His cock was pushed up and rested against my stomach. I thought I should really be on knees sucking my son's cock, but I can't do that. I have to fight off my desire to do so.

'Excuse me, I need to get my laptop.'

I was glad to get out of there. I grabbed my laptop and stopped at the door. He was lying sideways across the bed with his arm and hand supporting his head. The Burt Reynolds pose. With the other hand, he was playing with his erection.

I should stop this right now, but I couldn't. I promised to read the story, I agreed that he could be naked while he masturbated, I agreed to read on the bed. Let's get this over with. i can do this. My bad inner voice mockingly said sure, yeah you can do it.

He moved to the head of the bed, propping a pillow under his head, lying flat on his back. His hard on straight up. His hand gripping the bottom of the shaft. His other hand tweaking his nipples.

'Mom, I am so ready.'

I slid in the other side next to him. I fluffed up the pillows, so I was sitting up, back against the headboard, my knees pulled up, creating the resting spot for the laptop and large screen and a good view.of his erection. I pulled up the story and started reading. Having read it before, there are several places that might trigger his orgasm.

He slowly stroked, picking up speed during the sex scenes. He was enjoying it. In the sex scene about two thirds in, Will was stroking hard with two hands, he was that big. Faster and faster, first gentle moans, that increased in volume. Then the dirty talk came.

'Yes Mom, take it in your mouth, wrap your lips around your son's erection. Make me cum Mom, make me cum Mom!' he shouted while looking at me.

'Mom, I am cumming.'

With a cat like move he was on top of me knocking the laptop onto the bed. His throbbing erection and head was inches from my mouth. He was stroking furiously. Leaking precum onto my football mom t-shirt.

'Mom, open your mouth! Do it. Open your mouth!'

I hesitated, so with his free hand he squeezed open my mouth. He shifted forward and inserted the head inside my lips, shifted forward again placing the head on my tongue.

He released his hand from my mouth.

'Mom, close your mouth around my cock. I am cumming in your mouth Mom.'

I should have pushed him away, but I didn't. Instead, I pushed his hand off his cock and... decision point. Stop him now or... I took over the stroking. I wrapped my lips tightly around the thick shaft. It only took a few strokes to make him cum. The first explosion made its way into my throat, the second one on my tongue.

I moved off of him. The next stream shot up across my face depositing his warm semen on my cheek, eye lashes, forehead and unto my blonde hair. I took it back in my mouth as he was pumping to much and let him finish in my mouth. What a load.

Finally, he stopped, but I wasn't done. I sucked hard on the head pulling out what was left. Then with my lips tightly wrapped around his thick erection, I began moving up and down motion working further and further down. Pay dirt, I was balls deep on my son. I stayed on him. I moved off of him almost to the head and I plunged back down to his balls. I did that one more time before I stopped with my mouth pressing the pubic hairs around the shaft.

I wiggled his cock in my throat by moving my head back and forth on it, my lips staying planted against his pubic hair. He moaned and ran his hands through my cum sprayed hair. I was having so much fun deep throating my son, giving pleasure while taking my share.

I pulled all the way off. I took the time to closely to look over my son's erection. Memorizing the head, the veins on the shaft, I dropped lower to suck on his balls, bigger than Dad's. I sucked on one, then the other. All the while with my thumb playing with the head. He was done.

I was done, nothing else to extract from him.

Immediately I felt dirty and ashamed. I couldn't keep control of myself. Disgusting. But I am so turned on performing oral sex on my son! So hot! Just like in the stories. I am wet and ready for more of my son. But...this is crazy. I have to stop now. The bad inner voice saying just give in don't stop, you love sucking your son's cock.

'Mom, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you for the best blowjob ever.'

'Honey. I love you too. We can't tell Dad about this. It needs to be our secret. Agreed?'

'Of course, Mom.'

He added, 'Is there anything I can do for you?'

An open ended question that had more than one answer.

'Honey, we need to stop. I have done enough. I shouldn't have finished you. Mom's don't suck their son's cock. I know I said this the last time, but this time for sure is the last time. No more.'

'Mom, I understand. I shouldn't have done what I did. Will you forgive me?'

'Of course, I do. We can't do this anymore. Do you promise?'

He moved in close and hugged me.

VCDC
VCDC
778 Followers