Make Me Cum Mom!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom, you are so naughty, I love it and love you.'

Jack said, 'I need to talk with this guy.'

I didn't respond right away, staying on Will's cock, rolling my tongue around the head.

'Jill, are you still there?'

I wanted to stay on his cock but I had to back off. I made the charades motion for movie. Will nodded yes, he was still recording. I gave him the OK signal.

Saliva was dripping out of my mouth, Will put his hand up to his mouth to suppress a laugh.

I unmuted the phone.

'Yes, I am here. We met with him this evening. What we learned was astounding. He is an ex-CIA using his research tools and video capabilities as a test for researching and creating evidence for what he called targets. He deemed the experiment a success and like I said he agreed to remove everything. He is moving onto another project and location. He said he had been renting a fully furnished condo so by now he is gone with no forwarding address. He will notify us of the deletions so that we can verify. Case closed as far as Will and I can see.'

I looked at Will and shrugged my shoulders asking what I thought about this big, fat lie. He gave me the thumbs up and wiggled his cock against my cheeks. With my free hand I gently squeezed his balls. I wished Jack would hang up.

'Will, I am concerned this guy might have lied. So, until we know he has done the deletes, I want you to sleep with Mom to help protect her. If he is ex-CIA, I am sure he could break in if he wanted to. Keep one of my guns in the table by the bed. Can you do that for Dad?'

Will was suppressing a giggle.

'Of course, Dad, I will take care of Mom for you.'

'Great! I feel better knowing you will be with Mom every night until I get back. By the way, I have to go Europe next week, I will be back in two weeks.'

Will and I looked at each, high fived and mouthed yes!

'OK, good night you two. Thanks for taking care of this problem. I love both of you so much.'

'Good night, Dad.'

'Good night, Jack, love you more.'

He hung up.

'Will, which bedroom has the best camera angles?'

'My room.'

'Great, let's go there. Dibs on being on top!'

THE END

'

.

***