Make me forget Pt. 01

Story Info
My boyfriend stands me up. So I went out.
1.3k words
3.44
8.1k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked closely with my, now husband, Ryan. That's how we first met. We started hanging out and fooling around, but it was hard because he traveled a lot and I work at the head office.

Ryan didn't have issues with me going out and partying while he was out of town. He told me to have fun and be safe. However, I wanted him to care and be jealous. I wanted him to be home so we could develop our relationship.

When he was home, we barely had clothes on, but it was only a couple days, maybe a week at most. Then he was off traveling again. I had some trust issues since we're never able to spend much time together with all his travel. We weren't labeling our relationship, which was definitely all his choice. One of those confusing relationships at the time. I felt it was because he wanted to sleep with other girls. So there was my trust issue.

While on the road, we would try and stay connected and we would Skype. This meant we would catch up and then mutually masturbate. I loved seeing his big cock cum all over me on his Ipad. We both enjoyed getting to physically connect too. It helped with my trust and jealousy.

The only time I ever witnessed him getting jealous is when I was out and some of his old soccer buddies were at the bar. I mentioned this one guy, Justin, who was the team striker. Justin was VERY good looking. He had an attitude and cockiness that Ryan didn't like, but girls did! I had met Justin before and he hit on me pretty hard in front of Ryan. He did have a cockiness that I loved turning down when he hit on me, I also loved hearing Ryan get jealous when I talked about Justin. It made me feel good that he cared.

On one out of town trip, we had been fighting prior to him leaving. Our relationship was going through a tough time. He had been away and we hadn't communicated in a week. He, generally, is working all day and out partying with the clients and colleagues all night. Of course, I had it in my head he had found some girl out of town.

Finally, he text me. We text back and forth a bit and decided we would Skype that night at nine. I was excited. As the time neared, I had a bath and shaved every where. I had let my pussy go unshaven since he had left and there was a bit of 'grass on the field.' I wanted it perfect for him. I didn't leave a hair.

I enjoyed a glass of wine while I put on my creams. Rubbing the cream over my shapely legs, tight round ass, flat stomach, and especially my big 34DD breasts. The cream accentuated my olive skin and making it glisten. I wanted him to see what he was missing, but I also wanted to feel sexy too!

Five minutes to nine, I crawled onto my bed and propped myself up with a few pillows leaning against the head board. I grabbed the computer and logged into Skype. I set the computer between my legs. My legs spread gave him the view of my bald pussy up to my big tits and my long dark hair pouring over them. I had the lube beside me and my favorite 8 inch dildo beside it. I had my second glass of wine poured. I awaited his call on Skype.

Time passed and I texted him over and over. I was upset and feeling rejected. I tried calling him and was getting more worked up. He wasn't answering anything. I finally got a text. "Busy, sorry." I responded with "Going out then."

I was angry. I got up from the bed and knew I wasn't going to wait around. I put on my tightest jeans which showed off my curvy legs and round butt. On top was a black strapless bra with black tube top. It showed some cleavage and my flat stomach. I put on my black high heels to add to my 5'2" height and I left. Since I had been drinking, I walked to the pub down the street and checked my phone a million times on the way. Still nothing else from him.

I got in and sat at the bar. It was pretty busy. I had another glass of wine and I stewed about the night. Eventually, a friend saw me and came to talk to me. I filled her in a bit so she dragged me on the small dance floor with her friends. We were dancing and I turned around to see Justin dancing beside me. He winked at me. We danced a bit and I enjoyed the attention, but liked shutting him down when he got too touchy. It felt good knowing this would drive Ryan crazy.

I needed a break and stepped outside to call Ryan. He didn't answer. I was so angry and now exhausted and coming to my senses a bit. I wondered why I was putting up with this. I started walking away from the bar. I just wanted to go home.

I was partway down the street when I heard footsteps. Justin jogged up and asked if I was okay. I ignored him. He kept chatting and asking if I was okay. If it was him that made me storm off.

We approached my building and I turned to him, "This is nothing about you. What do you want? You hit on everyone. You can get anyone. Why are you here?"

"You left quickly and I wanted to be sure you were okay. So I jogged up to check. You seemed upset. I flirt with everyone. I hit on you because you turn me down. You know what you want and I like that," he replied.

I turned and walked into the building. I don't know why, but I pushed the door wide so he'd follow. He hesitated, but walked in to. I didn't know what I was doing or wanted. I ignored him and got in the elevator.

He talked in the elevator, "I'll leave once you get to your place. You just seem upset. You shouldn't be upset over any guy. You are the one guys chase. You are gorgeous and successful."

He was, of course, right. In my mid-twenties and I had my own condo on the 23rd floor half the view was the ocean and the other half was the building next to me. I made good money and didn't need any help.

I just walked to my door. I thanked him for walking me home. As I opened the door and dropped my keys at the drop center I checked my phone again. No damn messages or calls. I put my phone down with my keys. I was tipsy and hurt and didn't want to feel this way any more.

I turned to him, "Why do you act like an asshole usually and tonight you are being nice?"

He replied, "I act it out in groups, but I can be kind when I care about someone."

I looked in the mirror beside me and pulled my long dark hair over my shoulders. I stood there and maybe 5'6" with my heels. In my tube top and great bra pushing some cleavage. My flat stomach from my yoga workouts exposed. Of course, the tight jeans clinging for life to my ass and things. I was a shapely petite.

I turned to him and look him up and down. He was a built 6'2" and very fit. Kind of a Greek god look, but fairer.

My gaze reached his eyes. I looked him in the eye. "Thanks for walking me home. Thanks for being a kind guy. Tonight I want to forget ever happened. So, stop being nice. Be that asshole."

"Um. Okay", he said

I didn't want to feel insecure, sad, and jealous anymore. I didn't want to feel bad. I took a deep breath. As I breathed out I said,

"Now fuck me till I forget."