Make me forget Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 describes the rest of my night.
1.9k words
3.64
6k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin didn't waste a moment.

His large, broad frame was wrapped around me in a second. He kissed me deep and as he pulled away, he pulled my tube top over my head. He stepped back and my bra fell to the floor. I hadn't even felt him undo my bra! My big tits hung free. They were firm, large, natural, and hung just enough so they would bounce and swing if I was being fucked well. They were always the center of attention. Every guy I had been with pulls my top off as soon as possible.

There were a number of guys I would just let fuck my tits so I didn't have to sleep with them.

Justin stared and said, "Wow, It is about time I got to see those."

Justin pulled of his shirt and he didn't disappoint. His firm abs and pecs were obvious how much he hit the gym. He walked back up to me and kissed me again. He pulled my hair back making my back arch and tits press into his chest. My skin was on fire with his touch. My nipples were hard and pressing into him.

He undid my jeans and kissed his way down between my tits lowering himself to his knees. Even on his knees he was almost eye level to my tits. He would have been if I didn't have the heels.

He slipped off my heels and pulled my jeans and panties down and off. He kissed every where commenting on how soft and smooth my skin was. My pussy was glistening in anticipation. My clit was poking out already starting to swell.

He slipped my heels back on me. "Let's keep these," he said

Then he picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. He laid me on the bed with my legs hanging off at my knees. He walked to the window and opened the curtains and window. The next building was not far away and I'd often watch people living their lives.

"I like to be watched and heard," he said. My floor to ceiling bedroom window definitely provided that.

He noticed the dildo and lube on my nightstand. "Good to know you have those," he commented.

My mind raced back to earlier and I started wondering what I was doing. I started doubting what was happening. I just wanted to make Ryan jealous. Now, here I am.

He kneeled down at the edge of the bed. He parted my legs and put my heels over his shoulders. He leaned in close and gave one lick up my slit. He stopped and raised his head so I could see him over my tits.

He said "You have a perfect pussy." Then he started flicking his tongue on my clit. My clit was so swollen and needing attention. I definitely was good with what was about to happen. I needed it. All doubt left me.

He had his tongue working my clit while one, then two fingers loosened up my tight pussy. I squirmed and soon came, clamping down on his fingers inside me.

I screamed, "I'M CUMMING!! There were some groans too.

He flipped me over and put his hands on my round tight butt. He pulled my cheeks apart and started licking my asshole. My clit was recovering as I loved some good ass play. Then he grabbed my hips and stood up. My legs still over his shoulders. he had me hanging upside down. I took a second to get my bearings as he walked to the window. He pressed my ass and back against the window. The quick shot of cold tingled through my body and brought me more aware of my surroundings. I realized he had no pants on and this thing hitting the side of my head for the last few second was one great cock.

It was about 7 inches long and a good girth. It was uncircumcised, which I preferred because it makes their tip more sensitive. I started sucking and stroking this cock. I didn't care that I was hanging upside down naked and being eaten out for anyone in the other building to see. I knew it felt great and I had a beautiful cock to please. I bobbed my head on his cock with my hand grabbing his ass for leverage. Every so often I'd bump the back of my head on the glass.

He didn't hold me there long, which was good for my head rush. He put me on my bed and pulled my entire bed closer and into the light of the window.

He said, "Everyone is going to see me destroy that perfect pussy of yours." He made me finger myself with my legs spread wide on my back in front of the window while he grabbed and slipped on a condom. He walked back over. He climbed on the bed and the tip touched my pussy. I was conflicted between stopping again and just enjoying it. Then he slowly pushed the tip through. I was so good with this. My legs, with heels, on his shoulders and soon he was balls deep in me. I gasped. He pumped slowly twice.

Then he looked and me with my legs up spread for him deep inside me. My hands on my big tits, ready for a workout. He kissed me hard.

"You made me work so hard for this. It was worth every effort. Now I'll make sure yo feel the same way. What was the guys name?" he asked.

"Ryan," I replied softly. I didn't want to say it.

"Great, now I know exactly who I need to make you forget. Your my slut tonight," he said.

He put his hand around my neck slightly choking me. Then it started. He pumped building up speed until it was a jackhammer on my pussy. My tits shook and I couldn't hold them any longer because I had to hold the bed so he didn't fuck me off it. He pounded my pussy. I screamed for more. I screamed out loud at the top of my lungs as I came the first time on his cock. He didn't stop fucking me.

I held my legs over my head as he planked over me. He started softly again, but soon was dropping his body weight onto me. Each time his cock would ram deep into my pussy and my clit would feel the pinch as his body came down on me. It'd force the air out of me and I'd gasp for it back. I loved it and I felt another orgasm mounting. Then he paused while deep in me and kissed me. He swiveled his hips around and that set me off. I was cumming again.

He paused and climbed off me. He walked out of the room. I laid in the bed with my pussy pulsing. Legs spread still facing the window. I am never quiet and with all this pounding I was not holding back. I screamed and groaned and yelled. I can take a pounding, but I like to let him know I'm enjoying it.

He returned with cold glasses of water for us. We sat on the edge of the bed and drank them. We looked out and there were definitely people watching now.

You couldn't make out faces, but you could definitely see what was going on.

I stood up in front of Justin with my back to the window. I spread my legs and bent over at the waste until I was licking my own cum off his still rock hard covered cock.

He played with my tits and I gave the people watching from their window or balcony a nice view.

Justin stopped me and stood up. He put my hands on the window and bent me forward. Then he grabbed my hair and arched my back. My tits for all to see. He slid his cock into me from behind and fucked me from behind. He went slow so everyone could see. He ramped up until my tits were swinging.

"This is what everyone wants to see. Those big tits out and getting a workout.," he said.

Finally, he picked me up and brought me to the bed where he started fucking me doggystyle. He was pounding so hard I was forced forward into prone. My hands on the head board to prevent me hitting my head. He started fingering around my ass and pressing his thumb slightly into my hole. I was cumming again.

"Fuuuuuuuck I love your cock," I screamed.

This orgasm came with a huge gush of my cum. The bed was soaked and my body still twitched. He rolled me over and I was a pile of jelly.

He crawled up to my chest and pulled off the condom. He reached over and grabbed the dildo. Then he put his cock between my tits. I pushed them together and knew this drill. He started fucking my big tits. His cock would poke out and I'd lick the head. As he got a rhythm, he reached back and slid my 8" dildo into my pussy.

"Ugn, oh fuck, yes." I reacted as my pussy filled again.

He was fucking my tits with his big cock and my pussy with my dildo.

I kept saying, "More, more, ugh, more, fuck."

He had me ready to cum with the dildo and off I was. Screaming again and telling him to give me his load.

He let go of the dildo and really fucked my tits. His weight was winding me, but I wanted him to cum. I needed to feel it. He pulled his cock away and groaned and shot his load all over my tits as I held them together. I rubbed his cum into them.

His cock was still oozing his cum so I put my hands on his ass and pressed his hips forward. Some cum ended up on my nose but I got that cock into my mouth and sucked it dry.

We both laid there. No words. Some awkwardness kinda set it. I got up and closed the curtains. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. He used the bathroom in the hall. I took off all my make-up and brushed my teeth. I looked somewhat presentable and somewhat 'just been fucked.' I didn't care it was bed time and my body was still on a high.

I expected him gone when I got out, but instead he was in bed. He wanted to stay and I was too exhausted to fight. It was already four in the morning anyways.

I crawled into bed and we chatted a bit. He wanted to be FWBs and I declined. We had a good time and discussed positions we liked.

Eventually, we cuddled to stay off the big wet path I created. We fell asleep.

I woke up around ten and looked over at Justin still sleeping on his back and his morning wood sticking up. I giggled and checked my phone.

I had a text from Ryan apologizing about last night and saying he was out and had forgotten. He would call me later. I looked over at this crazy hot guy laying naked with a hard cock. i didn't need to be someone's side note. I threw my phone into my hamper and pulled a condom from my drawer.

I think I needed to forget at least one more time.