Make My Fantasies Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how was it?" Jaimy's deep voice rumbled next to her.

She stretched languorously, shifting around her naked, oiled body. She intentionally exposed a full glimpse of one of her breasts for a moment, then smiled up at him.

"Wonderful. A very sensual massage."

Jaimy leaned closer, running his hand down her ribs, then up to stroke the side of her breast.

"I'm glad," he replied softly, "Now how about we move from sensual to erotic? I want you to flip over so I can start touching every single part of you."

Karla ran a fingernail down his bare chest as she flowed over onto her side, pushing her shoulders back to give him a clear view of her breasts, her nipples already starting to harden at the thought of him touching them.

Lying on her back, she gently grasped his wrists, gently moving his hands down to her breasts, his fingers lightly circling her areola. She watched his eyes glint in the light as they moved up and down her body. "How about you start here," she whispered huskily, "and work your way down."

* * *

Karla rushed out of the bar, flushed and giddy, pulling Jaimy along with one hand as she hailed a cab with the other. For some reason he had a ridiculous leather over-the-shoulder bag hung across his chest.

The cap pulled up. He held the door open for her, watching her with a half-smile as she tried to maneuver her way into the seat in her mid-thigh-length black dress. It was a little difficult to bend her way in without flashing half the street.

Not that I would really care at this point, Karla thought dreamily to herself as Jaimy settled himself in the seat beside her.

The driver glanced at them with a questioning look. Karla looked awkwardly at Jaimy.

"Umm. Your place or mine? I realize in the rush we never really decided."

Jaimy was even more uncomfortable. "Actually, it will have to be your place, if that's alright."

Karla nodded slowly.

"Or I could pay for a hotel room if that doesn't work!" he added in a rush.

"No, that's fine," Karla assured him, "in fact, I prefer it that way. More comfortable."

She gave her address to the cab driver, who barely acknowledged her before immediately starting up a rather loud conversation into his speakerphone, all in some lilting language that Karla couldn't place.

Karla suddenly realized that she was going to be taking home some random guy after giving him a hand job under a bar table. Did we even kiss before I started jacking him off? She felt her face filling with heat, shame flooding into her chest. What had seemed sexy and amazing now seemed stupid and dirty.

What am I doing? she thought. I always do this, getting wrapped up in some fantasy and forgetting to pay attention to the real world. I don't really know anything about this guy.

Her shiny bubbles of excitement started to pop under pinpricks of nervousness.

She gazed out the gritty window at the streets of the city streaking by. A ragged bundle of a man sat on a street corner holding a cardboard sign. She read a few words before they sped past: "Vet. Need Work. God bless..." Somewhere in the distance a truck horn blared loudly.

Jaimy gently put his hand on her bare shoulder. "Hey," he said, "I think you should have an explanation." Karla looked back over at him. He took her in sadly, then looked away. "I actually live with my mother."

Something sank even deeper into the pit of Karla's stomach. All excitement bubbles were now firmly popped. She looked down at the purse in her hand. It was a knock-off of the real thing. At a quarter of the price of the brand name it had been a great deal. One of the leather flaps was about to lose a button.

It's hard to get nice things when you work a desk job at a placement center for foster youth, Karla mused absently, helping kids doesn't get you designer handbags.

"It's not what you think, though," Jaimy continued in a distant voice, continuing to gaze out through the glass, "I was doing service work overseas, you know, building houses and wells and things."

A memory flashed through Karla's mind of her own work helping rebuild houses after the hurricane two years ago. The remembered smell of sawdust tickled at her nose.

"It was a great experience," Jaimy went on, "but not easy. Definitely not a lot of time for romance."

He gave an ironic half-laugh at that. "That's when I started filling the space with all those sensual fantasies. All those trashy paperback stories. When the world is hard and lonely sometimes it's a nice place to escape."

Karla remembered her own time diving into that escape. Four years of an engagement to a man who knew how to lie, but not how to love. More years of not believing she was good enough for a man to treat her right. All the long nights crying her eyes out, longing for someone to just know her and hold her. Those "trashy" romance novels took her to a place where she could touch herself, to find physical relief, and to keep alive a glimmer of hope that one day things could be different.

Shrugging his shoulders again, a deeply pained look struck Jaimy. "That's when I found out that my mother was very sick. She was the one who kept me alive, all by herself through sheer force of will, in that hell-hole of a neighborhood we called home when I was growing up."

He closed his hands together into fists, his jaw clenched tight. "I promised her I would always be there for her when she needed it. ALWAYS!"

Releasing his grip, he looked down at his hands. "So, I left early to come home and care for her."

He shifted in his seat a little. "I mean, I could afford my own place. I just started working for a big company now, doing water sanitation logistics." Suddenly he laughed at himself, "Which is probably the least glamorous job in the world!"

He looked back over at Karla, "She's not even that old. My mom, I mean. But her body and mind are fading away. I could probably hire someone. I just think it helps to have someone familiar around. Someone who can be there in the middle of the night when she needs it."

Jaimy smiled sadly again, turning back to look out the window. "Sorry to get heavy on a first date. Didn't mean to kill the mood."

He looked back steadily into her eyes. "But you're easy to talk to. And I thought you should know."

Some kind of clear stream of tranquil water flowed into Karla, washing out the dark granules of fear along with the soapy bubbles of excitement. Something bright and steady remained in its place.

A glance outside the window behind him showed the scene of a family outside an ice cream shop. A father leaned over to hand over a cone dripping with fudge. The rapturous face of a tiny child with an outstretched hand blinked into her vision before the cab drove out of view.

A jeep sped by, blaring the muffled words of a familiar love song out of its massive speakers. Singing that song had helped her get through her first teen breakup.

That's the real world, too. Karla thought. Just because something is real doesn't mean it has to be scary, or bad.

She looked up at Jaimy, tracing the shape of his cheeks, noticing a little blotch of a mole on his chin. His hair was tousled into a less-than-attractive shape. Right now, girl, you might just have something good and real right in front of you.

"Hey," she said, putting her hand gently on his cheek and turning his face towards her, "that's nothing to be ashamed about. I love my family, too, and I would do anything for them."

Without thinking she reached out and smoothed his hair, molding it back into that sexy look he had when they met.

Her lips quirked, fighting about whether to spread into a smile or stay serious. "If anything, that makes you even hotter. My Dad always told me that" she imitated a deep, down-country voice, "'if you wanna' know if a man'll treat ya' right, look how he treats his momma.'" They both laughed at that.

"And besides," she continued, wagging her finger at him, "this is our second date. Coffee date counts. And when we come to my place it's going to be a third date. That's what I'm going to tell my girlfriends so they don't think I'm a slut, so you better get on board with it, Mr. Sensual Man!"

"Yes, Ma'am, whatever you say," he agreed, grinning widely and giving her a lazy half-salute.

"And I don't think you should ever judge a woman for how and when she wants to make love," he continued seriously. Then he grinned and laughed again, "Especially if I'm the one you want to make love to!"

"I'm glad we got our story straight," Karla replied, before sticking her tongue out at him. "And yes, I will make love to you whenever and wherever I please."

Suddenly a punch of heat roared up in her belly, filling her head with desire. They looked at each other without speaking for a long moment. Something hungry was burning in his eyes.

Karla licked her lips, speaking breathily, "Now how about you come here and kiss me before we..."

Suddenly his lips were pressed against hers. His hands wrapped around her back, pulling her tight against him, while leaning in so fast that she was pushed up firmly against the side door of the car. She slid her own hands up his back and up to his shoulders as their lips moved over and under each other, mouths opening and closing greedily. Her teeth gently tugged at his lower lip before opening wide to let in a brief glance of his tongue.

Gasping, Karla came up for air, letting herself fall back onto his shoulder. Something like fuzzy wool filled her head. Little tingles ran down her lips where he had touched her. His hand on her hip held her close.

That was real, too, Karla thought vaguely. It feels like a dream, but it's not. Because I can touch him right now.

Her hand crept down his thigh before digging in hard, her fingernails pressing into the cloth. She could barely see her hand in the darkness, but she heard Jaimy grunt softly.

Karla felt rather than saw Jaimy's own hand rest lightly on her knee. His fingertips began to make little swirls on top of her bare skin. The sensation was just short of being an uncomfortable tickle. Instead it made her hips involuntarily thrust off the seat in quick bursts.

They kissed again, slowly at first, then gaining heat, moving together wildly. Jaimy's tongue ran over her lips.

At the same time his fingers began working their way upwards, quickly reaching the hem of her mid-thigh black dress. A finger started to lift up the edge. Jaimy pulled away from her kisses long enough to put his mouth by her ear.

"I don't want to stop," he whispered.

Karla's hips were still thrusting up in spasms towards his hand. Her head was getting even fuzzier. Blood was quickly rushing out of her brain into the lower half of her body.

"I want you to keep going," she whispered back, "Don't stop until I say so."

Jaimy exhaled shakily, then slipped his hand under her skirt, running his fingers back and forth over the sensitive skin on her inner thigh. Karla quickly put her purse in front of her lap in case the driver looked back, although she could barely see herself in the darkness. Vaguely she still heard the driver continuing his passionate conversation in his own language.

Karla's heart started thudding in her chest again as Jaimy's fingers kept exploring. Her legs opened wider and wider, as if they had their own will. She swallowed hard when she realized that his fingers had crossed over the skin at the top of her thigh over to the edge of her silky panties.

"You want this?" Jaimy whispered, his voice husky.

"Mmm-hmmm," Karla managed to force out, nodding her head.

His hand moved all the way under her skirt, rustling along her panties. Karla could feel her legs shaking in anticipation, her chest quivering in little shudders. Her hips thrust spasmodically again. She clenched a muscle deep in her pussy, imagining his fingers stroking all the way up insider her.

His fingers started expertly exploring down her panties, scraping fingernails gently along the fabric, down over her mound, to rest lightly on the outer lips of her pussy. Placing a finger on top of the fabric over each lip, he stroked up and down, sometimes delicately squeezing the fingers together to make the lips rub against each other. Each movement sent little jolts of pleasure streaking from between her legs up towards her belly.

Karla tried to reach over her hand towards Jaimy's crotch hidden somewhere in the blackness, but he firmly pushed it away.

"You had your turn already," he teased in a whisper, as he continued stroking and squeezing her lips through her panties, "now it's my turn to make you lose control of your body."

Karla shuddered again, her teeth starting to chatter involuntarily.

Using a third finger, Jaimy tried to open her outer lips. The motion was seductive. But Karla found her skirt was too tight to let her spread her legs far enough to give a good opening. After pushing around a few times, Jaimy started to go back towards stroking on the outside of her lips.

Shooting another nervous glance at the driver, who was still engrossed in his conversation, Karla briefly pushed herself off the seat and pulled her dress up over her ass up all the way up to her hips, before sitting back down and draping some material back over her front. Still quivering with nervous excitement, Karla opened her legs wide.

Karla drew in a ragged breath as Jaimy's pulled his hand back, slipped it down under her panties. His fingers scraped over the bare skin on her well-shaved mound before gently resting on her pussy. Tenderly, he pushed back her outer lips. His fingertips began swirling around the wetness of her inner lips.

The pure feeling of flesh against wet flesh made Karla moan before she quickly cut it off in the back of her throat.

His fingers continued swirling, pushing deeper and deeper until a finger curled its way up into the slick hole of her pussy. Karla almost choked on her moans, holding her breath as Jaimy's finger curled in and out, gradually increasing its pace. The fingernails of her own hand dug hard into Jaimy's thigh.


Jaimy reached out and began rubbing the hood over her clit with his thumb as another finger continued thrusting into her hole. Karla put a hand over her own mouth, but still felt the groans rumbling in the back of her throat. The silk of her panties was soaked wet with her juices. The hood pushed back, the sensitive clit under Jaimy's fingers now slid around in wet circles.

She ground her hips in time with Jaimy as he thrust into her body. They settled into a rhythm, pushing and grinding, pushing and grinding.

Karla began feeling a familiar tingling growing inside. She wished she could rub her nipples, which must be standing out rock hard through both her bra and her dress, but the driver might notice if he glanced back.

I'm so close, she thought, just a little more.

Jaimy picked up the pace, thrusting and swirling vigorously. Her hips met him at the same pace.

I'm going to come all over my wet panties, Karla thought distantly to herself, and then I'm going to calm down, pull down my skirt, and no one will notice anything.

His fingers were her whole world now. Every thrust and tingle built up the pleasure and pressure higher and higher.

Oh, it feels so good. I can feel it coming, I can feel...

Suddenly she noticed that they were rounding the corner to her street. The cab would be pulling over at any moment, and the driver would be sure to notice Jaimy's hand buried in her pussy. With a strangled cry, she pushed away Jaimy and quickly tugged down her skirt.

"We're almost here," she whispered to him, frustration filling her voice, "I don't want anyone to see us."

Jaimy nodded reluctantly. He looked at his fingers, pausing for a moment. Then he very deliberately stuck the tip of each finger into his mouth, sucking off the juices.

Karla stared at his hands, then his lips. She had a hard time deciding whether that was terribly dirty or terribly arousing. Or maybe both at the same time. Her clit was throbbing in longing for release.

As they pulled up to her stop, the driver wrapped up his conversation on his phone, finishing with some firm-sounding sign-off in his own language. As they thanked him and started filing out of the cab, the driver turned over his shoulder and commented in perfectly phrased, British-style English:

"Now, I hope you two enjoy yourselves. Nonetheless, one must remember that even in the heat of passion, condoms are a girl's best friend."

With a wave of his hand he turned back on his phone, restarting his forceful conversation as he drove off into the night.

Karla stood there, blushing furiously. Condoms are a girl's best friend?! She didn't know if the driver had seen or not, but he knew something was going on. She thought her cheeks might burst into flame with the heat.

Jaimy commented dryly, "He's right, you know. Maybe I should have given him a bigger tip."

Karla nodded, giggled a little crazily at that. Her head was still a little foggy as her pussy throbbed in anticipation. She fumbled for her keys, putting in the wrong one on her first try, then tried to push in the key upside-down a few times. Finally, she twisted the right key in the right direction, hearing the click of the lock releasing.

"So..." Karla noted too-casually, as they walked through her front door, "here we are." She put a hand on her hip over the now-rumpled folds of her little black dress, striking a pose. Looking up at Jaimy through her eyelashes, she gave him what she hoped was a sultry gaze. "Anything you'd like to do now that we're here?"

A wave of almost animal hunger flashed across Jaimy's face before he turned it into a more decent smile. He pretended to look around the small living space. "Well, we could spend some time appreciating your lovely home decorations." Karla's sexy pose froze as her mouth fell half open in indignation.

Jaimy quickly continued, his hands fumbling at the bag over his shoulder. "Actually, I do have an idea. I brought some things along in case all went well tonight." Opening his bag, he showed her its contents, which included some candles, incense sticks, and a bottle filled with some kind of oil. "How do you feel about a super-sensual erotic massage?"

In reply, Karla grabbed him by the back of the head, pulling his mouth down against hers. The warmth of their lips moved together as she pressed her body against him, her erect nipples squeezing against his chest. Cool air ran down her back as she heard the sound of her dress unzipping, soon falling into a little black pile on the floor.

* * *

Karla arched her shining naked body and groaned as Jaimy's mouth sucked at her right nipple. Her other nipple, still slippery with oil, was being squeezed and pulled between the fingers of Jaimy's hand.

Light reflected off of every part of her body now, front and back. Parts of Jaimy's nakedness also glistened from where he had rubbed himself against her, or where she had pulled him towards her into an embrace. The scent of the incense was intoxicating, even more so now that its tangy richness was mixed with the harsher, animal scent of Jaimy's sweat.

Karla dug her fingernails until Jaimy's back as he began to pull on her hyper-sensitive nipples with his teeth.

Starting at the base, he pulled his teeth back further and further until the nipple started to scrape gently across his, down its entire length. When the tension reached its peak, the nipple sprang free of his teeth to rest once more on the mound of her breast. The other hand pulled firmly on her nipple, pulling it back and releasing in the same way.