Make My Fantasies Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaimy kept up that rhythm: squeezing, pulling, and releasing, then switched sides, squeezing with his teeth on her right breast while his hands worked on the left.

The sensation was sending shockwaves through Karla's breasts, down into her chest, deep into her belly, before landing with dull explosions inside her pussy. Loud moans ripped out of her throat. Her eyes were closed, her senses attuned to every tiny movement. Her head tipped back, lost in the ecstasy.

Jaimy grabbed both breasts in his hands, sliding up her body to run hard kisses down the length of her neck. His lips and teeth pulled at the skin under her jaw, down her neck, above the collarbone. His hands were filled with her breasts, kneading and squeezing them through the slippery oil, then sliding his palms in circles over her nipples while his fingers dug into the sides of her full curves.

"Oh, Jaimy," Karla whispered, her head whipping back and forth, "Oh, that feels so good." Her words faded away into more moans as his hands went back to work on her nipples.

She felt something wet working its way down her belly. Opening her eyes, she saw Jaimy roughly kissing his way down her body, his arms outstretched, still squeezing her nipples between his fingers.

He's going to put his tongue on me. A thought drifted through the pure physical sensations of pleasure. Her hips thrust out wildly, pushing her mound against his chest and belly. That tongue that is licking my belly is going to slide into my pussy.

Another moan ripped out of her. "Mmmm. Ohhhh.. Jaimy, please do it. I want it. I want you to do it. Please, oh, please, Jaimy, I want to feel you, I want ... OHHHHHH!!!"

Karla squeezed her eyes shut, her mouth falling wide open, her throat clenching, as his tongue pushed deep into her slit. Jaimy's hands kept gently squeezing, releasing, and pulling on her glowing nipples. Without hesitation, Jaimy's tongue began to curl up in a rhythm, pushing up into her hole, then circling around her lips, then back up deep into her hole.

Her nipples were starting to get almost raw from the attention. Pushing herself up to a half-seated position, Karla moved Jaimy's hands from her breasts down to her ass. Supporting herself with one hand, she used the other to grab Jaimy's tousled hair, forcing his face all the way into her pussy. Opening her eyes, she saw Jaimy's mouth between her legs, his tongue driven deep inside her.

Grasping his hair hard in her hand, Karla began thrusting her hips against his face. Jaimy's tongue met her pace, pushing in to meet each thrust, then curling back to drag up against the folds inside the top of her pussy as she drew back. Karla bucked wildly, slamming herself against his face, her belly bending with each thrust, sending her breasts bouncing up and down on her chest. His tongue was fucking her. She was fucking his tongue.

As she swayed with him she remembered the feel of his hard shaft underneath her hand in the bar. She remembered his groans as she had pumped it furiously, grinding herself against the seat. She imagined that shaft pushing into her, filling her up all the way from the bottom of her lips to the depths of her womb. She imagined him groaning as he came inside her, with that same look on his face as when he almost let it loose in the bar.

She stopped thrusting with a sigh. Looking down at his handsome face buried in her pussy, she gave him a smile, gently rocking herself a few more times against his tongue. Jaimy gave a smile as best he could with his head between her legs.

He then looked up through his full eyelashes at her, and very slowly and deliberately slid his tongue up from her hole, over her inner lips, and started circling her clit.

A tremor of pleasure shot through her whole body, weakening her muscles. The arm holding Karla in a half-seated position collapsed. Jaimy grunted as Karla's other hand kept its grip on his hair, pulling his tongue off her clit. She quickly released, lying back groggily as Jaimy put his head back between her thighs.

He began to lick and swirl, pushing deep into her hole and slamming in and out with his tongue, then licking up her pussy to circle her clit.

Blackness started to flicker at the edges of her vision. The golden flickers of the candle seemed to expand throughout her senses. As she lay there she turned her head, vaguely looking over at her oil-covered arm glittering in the light, her soft hand limply resting on her bed cover.

Wet sounds came from between her legs. The smell of Jaimy, of the incense, of her own wetness, swirled in the air. Something soft and wet slid into her pussy, curled up, slid back. Everything between her legs tingled. Pressure grew closer and closer towards that sweet release.

"Jaimy..." Karla whispered weakly.

"Jaimy. I..." She tried again, barely whispering. "Jaimy.... Jaimy... I want to cum ... with you inside me..."

He couldn't hear her. The wet sounds continued. The tingling in her clit grew stronger.

"Jaimy. I want you inside me." Her voice started to regain some force. "Jaimy! I want you inside me. I want to cum with you inside me."

She drew in a full breath.

"JAIMY! I want to cum WITH YOU INSIDE ME!!!"

The last was almost a scream, her mouth wide open, the tendons in her neck standing out, the sound sung out straight from the diaphragm.

The wet sounds stopped. The pressure faded. Karla lay there on her back, panting, watching the play of the candlelight on the ceiling above her. The mounds of her breasts heaved as her breath rose and fell. Her nipples stood up like little rounded columns. She clearly felt a drop of wetness between her legs drip down out of her pussy.

Gently but firmly, hands reached out to lift her legs. She felt them spread out wide. Her pussy was fully open to Jaimy's view.

Something beautifully soft, firm, and slick began pressing against her inner lips. It began slowly circling her opening, stroking every sensitive spot along the way. Then, with a gentle push, it slid inside her body.

With a contented sigh, Karla squeezed her pussy around Jaimy's shaft, feeling the wonderful shape of it. Jaimy flexed in return, send a throb up her body. With one more push, he completely filled every inch of her.

They stayed there for a moment, saying nothing. His shaft was so warm inside her. It felt so right for him to be inside her.

Slowly, she squeezed the muscles inside her walls, sighing again with the little waves of pleasure the motion brought her. She shuddered when he flexed his own muscles again, causing the shaft to throb and pulse. She moved her hips up and down. He moved his hips around in little circles. Each movement felt him touch different places inside. She wanted this. She wanted this and so much more.

She felt the weight of his body sliding onto her, pressing her taut nipples and firm breasts into the muscles of his chest. She opened her eyes to see Jaimy's face over her, his eyes on fire with desire. Reaching out with both hands she brought his face down to hers, moving their lips in slow waves as they kissed.

She sucked on his lower lip, and ran a tongue over his teeth. His mouth opened for her. Her tongue explored every corner. She opened her mouth wide, taking his tongue deep inside, wrapping her lips around his tongue. As his tongue began to move in and out of her mouth, his hips began to thrust in and out at the same rhythm.

The feeling of those thrusts was the most satisfying thing in the world. Karla sighed into them, feeling the pleasure of each wave, feeling that electric jolt when the thrust hit the back of her pussy, feeling the way his head rubbed against her walls sliding in, then dragged back against them sliding out. She felt how his girth expanded the entrance to her pussy, pushing and pulling the sensitive skin all around his width.

She felt full. She felt aroused. She felt like she wanted that shaft to pound into her until her body exploded in a gush of release.

Karla ran her hands down Jaimy's naked shoulders as he continued his slow slide in and out. She began to circle her fingers around the nipples on his broad chest.

"You like that?" she asked quietly.

"Mmm-hmm," Jaimy gasped.

"At a loss for words, story man?" Karla teased, continuing to play with his nipples with her fingernails and fingertips. She could hear the liquid sounds of his thrusts coming from between her legs. The pleasure of his fullness came and went like a tide.

"When you're living... the fantasy..." he managed between pants, "stories... fade away..."

Karla felt him hesitantly begin to increase his pace inside her. She ran her hands down his back, placing them on his hard ass. For a while she felt all the muscles move under her palms as he thrust and withdrew. Then, firmly, insistently, she began to guide him faster and faster.

"I want you to let go, Jaimy." Karla was amazed at how assertive she was. Normally she doubted herself, jumping in quickly, then backing out, never truly trusting her own wants and needs. But now something inside of her was as strong and as clear as diamond. There was no fear, no hesitation, just unyielding desire that spilled out into her words.

"I want you to forget about stories, and romance, and anything else," she insisted, pushing him hard inside her, "I want you to fuck me right now. Just fuck me, and don't stop until you cum and cum until there is not a drop left inside you."

Without a word, Jaimy picked up her legs and spun her hips around. Karla scrambled to keep up as he kept his shaft inside of her, flipping her into a hands and knees position. Jaimy began to pound himself into her, body almost moving in a blur as he drove himself faster than she could even comprehend.

Everything began to become one vibrating motion inside of her, glowing with sensation and pleasure, building a pressure that was so sweet it was sharp. His thrusts were hitting a different angle, hitting something she had never felt before, something so deep in her it felt like he was sinking into her womb. His hips were slamming hard against her, sending rippling shock waves from her ass through her body, sending her hanging breasts shaking.

Karla began to gasp with each rapid thrust, almost hyperventilating. She tried to slow her breath, but the flurry of thrusts drove her out of control. Moans and little cries kept getting forced out of her, making music to his rhythm. She couldn't have spoken if she wanted to. Nothing existed in the world except the friction of his shaft inside her. Her moans started rising louder and louder, higher and higher.

Exquisite desire to the point of pain flooded down her chest. Her heart was pounding wildly. Sweat dripped down her hair. The oh-so-sweet pressure built and built inside of her. It cascaded in waves into her belly. Her arms gave out, sending her down on the bed with her ass in the air. The pounding became even harder. She cried out rhythmically with her face smothered in the covers. Then even her legs began to shake with weakness, at the point of collapse.

In a ferocious roar, Jaimy reached down and pulled her torso up vertical until she was leaning back against his upright body, her knees barely staying on the bed. One hand grasped across her chest, holding her breast in a tight grip. His thrusts were so forceful that they pushed her hips up hard each time. Her body bucked and shook under his pounding.

Jaimy's other hand began moving furiously across her clit, jigging wetly back and forth across its hypersensitive knob. He squeezed hard on the breast and nipple clenched between his other hand, stabilizing her with one hand as he controlled her body with his hips and shaft.

Karla began to scream, every muscle flexing in her body. Her clit was on fire under his vibrating fingers. The arches of her feet flexed. The ass being pounded by Jaimy's hips flexed. The muscles inside her pussy clenched with all their strength on Jaimy's hard shaft.

The sounds of her screams mixed into the growls rolling out of Jaimy's throat, and into the slap of their bodies smashing wetly together. They mixed in with the golden light of the candles, the light bouncing off her oiled body. They mixed with the smell of sweet smoke, of Jaimy, of sweat. Throwing her head back, she strained her neck to meet Jaimy's kiss, tasting his salty flavor, as the orgasm crashed into her whole body.

Her pussy clenched so hard it felt like it might cramp, clamping down again and again over the shaft impaling her. She felt Jaimy give one more massive thrust, lifting her knees off the bed, holding her up by his hips and hard cock inside her, his other hand clasping her breast. A throaty groan rolled out of him.

His head pulled back, still moaning, shudders running through him from his hips up to his chin. She glimpsed his face scrunched up into that blissful tension she remembered from the time in the bar. Her own shuddering contractions went on and on, mingling together with the throbbing of Jaimy's shaft as he released wave after wave of cum.

* * *

The room faded away into blackness, broken by flashes of bright lights streaking trails across Karla's vision. The bed and the shadows merged into bright imagination. Her eyes closed as she lost herself in something like a dream.

She was kneeling naked on a sandy beach, looking out into a wide expanse of crashing waves.

Hot sunshine shone down on bare skin. The clouds were high and light against the clear blue sky, reaching down to touch green tropical trees.

Sand was dusted across the strong arms holding her. The naked body of her forbidden lover cradled her in his arms. Off in the distance a sailing ship swayed with the breaking waves.

The warm seed of her lover was dripping out between her legs, his hard member still full inside her.

Wind blew across the beach, causing her hair to stream out into cascading ripples, as wild and alive as the sea. His breath was a breeze drifting across her neck. The taste of salt was on both their lips.

* * *

When she came back to the present, Karla was cradled in Jaimy's arms, their legs curled up and twined together. His slow, steady breath tickled across her neck. Streaks of oil and sweat ran down in rivulets over both their bodies, leaving little dark blotches on the wildly tumbled mass of sheets and covers that used to be her bed. Every part of her body felt more relaxed then it had ever been in her life.

Propping herself to look at Jaimy, Karla tried to take in the scene. She never wanted to forget this moment for the rest of her life. Could this be real? She wondered. Did that really just happen?

"Where did you come from?" Karla whispered to herself. "Do I deserve to have something this good happen to me?

Jaimy was apparently not as asleep as he appeared. Without opening his eyes, he mumbled, "Me? I'm from Philly, by way of Pittsburgh. My license is in my wallet if you don't believe me." He snuggled back into the curves of her body. "I also still have my Peace Corp credentials, too, if you want to check out my story."

Karla spent a brief moment considering the proper etiquette for when to punch someone in the ribs when said individual had just given you the best orgasm of your life. Instead, she just rolled her eyes, gave him a kiss, and lay back into his arms.

"We did use condoms, by the way, in case you're wondering," Jaimy continued with a mischievous quirk to his lips, "I always do what strange cab drivers tell me."

He laughed softly, but Karla just smiled weakly. She was glad for that, but she was still half-lost in the images of her dream of the beach.

After a moment lying quietly, Jaimy hesitantly continued. "Don't make fun of me," he murmured, "but at the end there, when I came inside of you, I imagined that you were some wild woman of the forest who had seduced me." He shrugged his shoulders uncomfortably. "You were kneeling and naked in front of some hidden forest pool or something, with majestic mountain peaks all around."

"Really? Seriously?" Karla replied, propping herself up a little to look into his face. He opened his eyes briefly, running his gaze appreciatively over her bare breasts, before nodding at her with a quizzical expression.

"Same for me, except it was the beach." They stared at each other with wide eyes.

What does that mean? Karla's mind raced. Is this another lying man with a golden tongue? Or was this all meant to be? Is this... Karla shook her head, taking another look at the man spread out naked in front of her. Once again her doubts and fears washed away into a still, shining pool of confidence. We can figure that out later. All that matters is that we're here with each other now.

Karla lay back down, looking up at the ceiling. "I guess you're a mountain guy, and I'm a beach girl," she noted dryly, "well, to each their own."

Laughing softly, they cuddled back into each other in silence for a moment, feeling the movement of each breath.

"To answer your question, though," Jaimy mused, squeezing her tighter, "of course you deserve it. You were so sexy tonight it almost blew my connection to reality."

She could feel from the pulsing against her hip that he was already getting hard again.

"Yeah?" Karla replied, running her foot lazily down his leg. "You threw me off into dreamland myself there."

Jaimy pushed himself up over her and started running kisses down her neck. "You know what I think?"

"What's that?" Karla replied, licking her lips and running her hand up his quickly stiffening shaft.

Jaimy kneeled in front of her, his cock standing at attention. "I think this story needs a few more chapters," he replied, gently guiding her legs open again, sighing in satisfaction at the sight of her wetness. "This is real for us, but who knows? Maybe for someone else this is a fantasy made flesh. We might as well enjoy it."

As he slid back inside her, Karla stopped caring what was real and what was fantasy. She knew that eventually she would have to sort them out, to live in one and dream in the other. But she was content for the moment to fall into a place where sensation and imagination pushed into each other so closely you could not tell where one started, and the next began.