Make your Mind up #01

Story Info
The continuation of "A Mind to..." Comes next after Coerce.
4.8k words
4.33
6.7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women sat in silence as they ate their food. Carla had cleared out not long before Ruviera had sat down and was busy making the beds and cleaning up their bedroom, and Taira had taken the shower after Emily. The two opposing woman ate, watching each other, saying nothing. They looked for all the world like polar opposites, and yet here they sat, equals - Ruviera, a class A dominatrix with extreme hypnotic skill, and Dianna, perhaps the only woman alive that could not just equal in her own way, but resist Ruviera's hypnotic spells.

And opposites they were indeed - Dianna, with her shock of flame-orange hair and matching eyebrows was covered in the typical smatterings of freckles that many redheads are, with bands of them running across her cheeks, down the sides of her neck and down both her slender arms and legs. Although she sat covered in the blanket from her couch-bed, Dianna's round bosom could be seen underneath the tie, helping hold the fabric up, the tiny shadows of two peaks just visible in the front of the blanket atop each mound. Slim and possessed of a natural beauty, Dianna had that cute attractiveness that drew in soft-hearted boys. Her downturned top lip and slightly showing front teeth through the thin, triangular gap of those red lips drew people's gaze deeper, and they invariably found the two shining hazel orbs that glowed in her eyes soon afterwards. If you managed to get as far, you would find two slightly redder than normal cylinders capping her breasts in the centre of round, almost-orange areolas, and a light growth of orange hairs partially hid two pink lips at her crotch, protected from behind by a firm bubble-butt and supported by two slender legs.

Ruviera could not have been more different. She was shorter than Dianna, but what she lacked in height she made up for in body shape. Having moulded herself to fulfil the total embodiment of a perfect woman's image right from her early teenage years, Ruviera held herself ever taunt, her stance helping to accentuate her already augmented breasts, two large golden globes that stood at firm attention on her chest and bore two dark rings on their peaks, capped with a sharp little nipple that seemed to point her in whatever direction she was going. Ruviera's waist took a sharp inward cut, only to widen out again at her hips which were almost as wide as her bosom, her ass equally as firm and perky and her slim legs taunt and strong. When she looked at you, she affixed you with a sharp, laser gaze that was only magnified by the glasses she wore perched atop a thin, slightly raised nose that sat above narrow, dark lips. Where Dianna's hair was loose and free, Ruviera's was jet black and straight as a blade, and had been platted into a single, ultra-long tail that hung well below her bum. Her skin was slightly oil-tanned and the darker hue only served to accentuate her dark hair, dark eyes and dark nipples. She kept a permanently hairless trim on everything but her head, often tasking a slave with helping her trim everything to perfection. When she was dressed, Ruviera wore figure-hugging pieces that showed her off best, and almost always, a push-up bra that took any hang off her chest instantly.

And here they sat, silent and brooding. Ruviera, expert hypnotist and womaniser, had the uncanny power to entrance and enslave anyone to her will, seeding their minds with her word and worming her way deep into their brains, beyond all rational thought and down into the animal core, burying her programming in the primal, the fight or flight, the fuck or scoff, the obey or command, tying their own thoughts inescapably to their libidos, enslaving them wilfully to her own commands and ensuring that they pleasured anyone they deemed needed it at only a glance. Ruviera indulged her own slaves frequently, including rewarding her often hours-long hypnosis sessions with a test of their programming, having them eat her out until she orgasms. They invariably always do.

Dianna, for her part, had no honed skill in hypnosis or ability to seduce. Instead, she had a naturally unnatural gift, the ability to trance people upon contact with them, and, to a minor degree, telepathy. Able to influence moving objects and detect dull sensations in others, once they made physical contact Dianna was able to overpower them instantly with a trance, causing them to do anything she willed, good, bad or benign. The night she had been captured, Ruviera had discovered this - spending hours tenderly working at Dianna's crotch, whispering reprogramming words into her ear and bringing her to a powerful orgasm only for Dianna to awake, deny Ruviera her post-hypnosis orgasm, and then take control of her body - the effect of her powers, after having touched her for so long, strongly amplified inside Ruviera to the point where Dianna had complete control and the ability to read her thoughts, at least for a while.

In Dianna's past, she had faced much confusion over her own abilities. Her parents who naturally had no powers of their own treated her with distrust and confusion, always unsure of themselves, always wary of her as a threat. Dianna had never been free to learn about herself, never had a textbook or practise dummy or internet forum to research about herself on and subsequently didn't really know the extent of her own abilities. She was only young - a fresh 20-year-old girl, she was barely an adult still, her already naturally youthful, child-like demeanour enhanced by her innocence and lack of acceptance in the wider world. And yet here she sat, respected and potentially even feared by a woman far her superior, skilled and trained in the art of working and remoulding the human mind.

Truth be told Dianna didn't even know she could control someone else without touching them until she'd done it with Ruviera the night she'd woken up naked in her couch chair, the still fresh feeling of her orgasm abating and the soft fingertips of Ruviera's hand still lingering at her crotch. She hadn't tried to do it, nor had she consciously attempted to control the woman at all - her own will had simply worked, affixing her subconscious will over Ruviera's. Dianna had to admit to herself that she wasn't sure how she'd controlled the woman, or whether she could do it again - let alone what she could have made her do. As it was she had nullified her ability to move - for all Dianna knew, she could have done far more than that to her and not known it.

And that gave rise to another topic - the dreams. Still a little shocked from the day immediately before her arrival at Ruviera's house, Dianna had been immensely stressed, and the crash, effectively killing her to the rest of the world, had just about put the final nail into the coffin. It seemed only natural for her mind to dream to help her try to process it all, but it was blurry and intermixed with memories far detached, and she had ended up sharing all those visions with Ruviera.

It had been the argument that had triggered it all. The argument that had pissed her off, made her cry, made her heart shake with emotional energy. No girl deserved to be practically disowned by her family, but to be ruthlessly torn to shreds as a monster and a traitor to her own kind had been overwhelmingly destructive to her mindset. I should have known, Dianna told herself bitterly. Should have known they wouldn't have seen things any differently. I'm still just a kid, just the kid they put in a box and locked up, a kid they shunned out of home, a kid they all felt they couldn't trust not to invade their minds. I should have done it just to spite them.

Having not been home for almost five years, Dianna had driven back into town a week earlier to try and reconcile with her estranged family. At the age of fourteen - almost fifteen - Dianna, after one unfortunate argument about school in which her mother had gone to smack her, only to momentarily consociate with her raw feelings through the contact of the slap, the sensation of the sudden inrush of the youthful girl's emotions overwhelming and terrifying her, had packed up and left, moving first to a neighbour, then to the school's few boarding rooms, and then finally with friends in the latter years of her education before leaving town fully as soon as her term was up, heading out in search of work. She had intended to fly, perhaps to the next city or at least far enough away that she could find life as a normal woman, but she'd only ended up out of town, working for a small country village on the farms and local public buildings. It was tough enough that she felt like an outcast, tossed in the trash by her own family and the greater world around her, and even tougher for an unworked girl in the heavily physical long-day workload of the farms, but she soon warmed to the distance and solitude of the open land and grew stronger thanks to the physical work.

Eventually, Dianna left her few new friends out in the country and, taking the car she'd been given as a gift for the farm, returned home, confident and reassured that, as a strong, weathered woman now, she would be able to have a proper conversation at last with her family and earn back the missed respect she'd never received as a girl.

How wrong she'd been.

It had started almost instantly. The looks, the whispers, the distance. Her parents still distrusted her, thought she was there to try and get inside their heads. It didn't help that her sister was there as well - far from the supportive love she'd hoped she'd get from her, she had been the loudest of her opposition out of the three of them, and it had been her, curse her that had started the screaming and the accusations. Of course, she'd also had the final word - as Dianna had stormed out, her heart aching, her eyes streaming, the girl had had the audacity to inform her through a shouted, hoarse voice that none of them loved her, and that she was a monster.

So Dianna had run. Run again from her family, from the home she'd spent her childhood in, the good years prior to the accursed day she'd discovered her power, run away to find love in places that wouldn't judge her. The long drive, the confrontation, it had all been so much - and on her twentieth birthday, the day she'd finally felt strong enough to face her life-long fear. It was only natural that she'd cry, and she did. Perhaps a little too much for the road, but Dianna wasn't in a position to think straight. Neither, it seemed, was the driver of the truck.

Ruviera gazed at the woman as she ate, not caring to break her gaze as she looked back up from her plate and saw her staring. Her initial anger and frustration at the woman's blatant invasive injection into her private little world had passed - now, Ruviera's mind burned with anticipation, ambitious at the prospects this girl's super power could divine upon Ruviera's practises. She looked again down her body, analysing the mounds at her chest, the slight protrusions, the angular legs and flaming hair. Dianna watched her look her up and down, unconcealed as she stared at her every curve and feature, her own gaze similarly unwavering. Maybe it wasn't just me that had an effect on her last night, she thought to herself as she watched the stunningly buxom woman drink her in like a glass of rich wine. I'm taking this all so smoothly. I feel like I'm her.

'See anything that interests you?' She asked casually. Ruviera smiled a humourless grin.

'Much, my dear,' she returned. 'I wonder; do you?' Gesturing, Ruviera sat back, her back taut to show off her breasts to their fullest extent. They stood like two proud twin mountains off her slim chest, unwavering and capped in two dark peaks.

'I guess.' Dianna replied, moderately interested at best. Ruviera was momentarily disgruntled, but recovered quickly and hid it well. She wasn't sure if Dianna had noticed, and she hoped that she hadn't.

'So then, my sweet. What do you think of my offer?' Ruviera asked, playing the card, her tone low and even. Dianna continued to eat.

'I don't really know what you're offering.' She returned.

'Quite simple. Work with me; I'll teach you all I know, and in return you help me make a sizeable income and procure all the entertainment we both desire.' Ruviera's eyes gleamed. 'There's nothing we couldn't do, and it's an immensely profitable venture, no matter what your idea of profit is.' She leaned in as she spoke, closing the gap between the two females.

Dianna gazed back at Ruviera evenly, silent for several minutes. Distantly, she considered the offer - her freedom to use her powers with people that wanted her for them, not wanted her gone because of them. Her lack of drive in life, and lack of any confidence that she would ever be accepted - let alone find love with someone who would only ever think she had twisted them into it. And, the ambition of the youth in her, the prospect that she might be freed at last to take back what she had been withheld in life and finally be worth something. One thing was undeniable; she was worth something to Ruviera. She just had to work out whether it was the right kind of value.

'How did you hypnotise your first slave?' Dianna asked her, not answering her question. Ruviera sat back, her chest still proud before her, and a slight smile cracked the corners of her lips. Dianna hadn't necessarily expected her to answer the question, but she did.

'When I was in in my late teens, about to finish school, after several years of fuelling this, fetish of mine with crude hypnotic contraptions and petty trances, I finally built up the courage to try my hand on someone else. I had a boyfriend at the time, a year older, although calling him a boyfriend would be a bit like calling a pet my husband. We saw each other, and sometimes made out. We didn't date, and I suspect he was embarrassed of me. At the time, I was... Well, let's just say, less-good looking. Sometimes we would sneak off to some of the empty classrooms and offices in the old section of the school and mess about - never anything serious, but we did do more in those times than just making out in corners and stairwells during breaks.

'This time, we met and started off as we usually did. I'd kiss him, his hands would begin to roam. I'd touch him, he'd touch me. Then, as we started to get into it and he started to get excited, I pushed him back, and pulled out my necklace. I'd never hypnotised anyone else except for myself, and I'd tranced myself too many times to feel it anymore. I knew the sequence, knew the depth of my own recording. The first few times had been hot as I'd let go but I quickly learned how shallow I was going and simply stopped being affected by it - it ended up being nothing more than a light relaxing state, the passage of time, the lacking expectation that turned to nothing. But with someone else, well! He was too aroused to say no, and that was my goal. We had lost most of our clothes a little earlier and I put him into a chair, sitting over him, straddling him. I twisted the gem back and forth, gently rocking it, and for several minutes he just sat there, confused. Then, I began to touch him - gently rub him, tenderly squeeze when the gem in my necklace swung towards him, ran my fingers down as it moved back. Suddenly the stimulus caught his attention like a snare, and he began to stare at the gem, really listening to me as I talked to him this time. I talked him into a trance in about ten minutes.

'Stepping back, I took him in. My heart was racing, and my panties were starting to soak. I was hot, hotter than I ever had been. He stared blankly at the necklace around my neck from where he sat, his length standing stiff in the air. I couldn't help reaching into my own pants and I was shocked at how aroused I had become. I didn't know what to do - I had put him under without really knowing how I'd get him out again, and I didn't know what I wanted to do with him. I ended up trying to rush a trigger of some kind to make him cum on command, but he wasn't deep enough for that and it was badly injected. I ended up counting him half way out as I dressed again, and then running out the door before he came to.'

'That's a far different story from the dominating position of power you hold over people now.'

'Yes, I was young and inexperienced. I didn't know what I wanted, and if you don't know what you want, you can't very well tell your subject what it is. I ended up having a trigger that just gave him an erection - useful enough, but I lost interest in him anyway. We broke up, or rather he broke up with me, and that trigger came in handy a few times later on to embarrass him. I'll never forget the time he was playing volleyball with the whole team watching him when I used it. Middle of summer, thin shorts - my, did it stand out. I remember him sprinting to the toilets, and he didn't come out until after all of us had left. I think he still had it when he did.'

'So, how did you end up enslaving women, and why?' Dianna asked, leaning back, her meal finished. As they talked, Taira finished her shower and came out, her blonde hair dark and wet about her shoulders. She had dried off inside and wasn't wearing anything when she came out. She saw the finished plates in front of the two women and took them silently from the table, not interrupting their conversation.

'Simple.' Ruviera said evenly. 'I'm bi, or more specifically, gay but curious. I realised shortly after he left me, and started to see other girls. They were meek and pathetic relationships and my real dream was always in hypnosis and slavery. All it took was for one of them to agree to let me hypnotise her for me to realise that was what I truly wanted. After that, I didn't stop.'

'To the point where you started abducting women?'

'To the point where women started coming to me for their needs, and then not leaving afterwards. I figured I might as well make a living off of what I love, and all the women who came to me wanted it, even if they weren't sure of it at first. I simply unlocked their true potential and guided them towards it - they all chose to let go and embrace the opportunities I gave them.'

'I don't remember being given a choice myself.' Dianna shot back, her voice steady and showing no anger or emotion.

'You were an exception, and a calculated one. Besides, look how it turned out? Can you really say you wanted to be left on that roadway to die, or perhaps be taken to a hospital, where no doubt your powers, left in your subconscious to roam about, would start wrapping themselves around every nurse and doctor that touched you? Can you honestly say your family would have come looking for you after they heard you had survived?'

Now it was Dianna's turn to be silent in the face of Ruviera's questioning. 'So,' she said eventually. 'You do remember it.' Ruviera's lips parted in a knowing grin that said she knew she had the power in the conversation, and tapped her temple with her fingertip. 'I know plenty, thanks to your dreams.'

She leaned in all of a sudden, platting her fingers together and leaning on her arms, her bosom popping between her biceps neatly as her ever-solid back angled them towards the table. Her olive skin glistened in the morning light after her shower, and she had sweated slightly after discovering her slaves engaged so readily - and erotically - with Dianna when she'd entered earlier. Now, she was calm and collected, and quite cool - just cool enough for her nipples to be solid, but not for her skin to prickle. She loved herself when she was like that. 'Dianna.' She said, evenly. Dianna appraised her back, then spoke, cutting off any words Ruviera might have been about to say next.

'I don't know about your offer. I must admit, part of me does want to take you up on it - the animal, the sex, the predator inside me says I deserve to have what I want for once in my life, and that, if I'm not going to be given it, I need to take it. Lord knows, if anyone should be able to take what they want, it's me, given my abilities.' Ruviera smiled widely, and made to speak, but Dianna cut her off once again, 'But, I also know it's not me. I'm not a user, nor am I selfish. I never have been and I don't want to be. I prefer to see others get their share of what's on offer than myself. I prefer free will, natural guidance, and if you dare to call it that, fate. And the idea of taking over someone else's mind to make them do what I want goes against the grain for me.'

12