Make your Mind up #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You've already done it, Dianna. Just today, you gave these girls a piece of themselves back - a piece I worked hard to harness and shackle. You gave them emotions and joy, and intense pleasure. What makes you think using your powers with me, beside me, would be anything other than giving people exactly that? Imagine your abilities spread among tens of people every week, rather than one or two a year. Imagine being able to simply touch a blissful, mind-shaking orgasm into someone - imagine the joy you could bring people in need simply by using your abilities. That is all I want, Dianna - that is all I have ever wanted. My own pleasure given back to me by pleasure given to others.

'You've seen it in how I work - pleasuring these girls for hours on end until they orgasm so hard they relinquish their willpower for a few moments. Daily bliss, bliss at obedience, bliss at providing sexual favours for free. Bliss at their own image, and that of their fellow slaves - I do all of this before I receive anything myself. I even embed programming that orders them to sexually serve anyone they see obviously asking for it - gods forbid I let them into a brothel! Dianna, I am giving these girls an utter, absolute, complete universe of constant orgasms and blissful contentedness, all at the exchange rate of simply serving a master. Isn't that far more of a gift to them than anything this fucking world could have given them?'

And, Dianna had to admit that Ruviera had a point. So far, although they had been a little stony, Dianna hadn't actually seen any proof that these girls had been forced into their programming. Sure, they certainly had been taken in via some questionable methods, but they all were given strong, repeated orgasms as Ruviera worked on them - they had all been freed from the arguably petty, closed-door concepts that society had told them to follow - abstinence, embarrassment, and that pleasure comes last over money and survival. And, they had all worked as her slaves happily - none, even after Dianna had given them their emotions back, had shown any sign that they wanted to leave or take back their will and condemn Ruviera for her actions over her. Even as they spoke, Taira, her naked little form hard at work behind them in the kitchen, was washing the dishes and singing quietly to herself, humming a tune that had been on the radio in the shower or their bedroom sometime earlier, occasionally making little hand gestures or jigs with her feet in time with the unheard track in her mind. She didn't seem like she wanted to escape Ruviera's prison. None of them did.

'So what do you say, hmm? Do you want to go back to a world that hates you, wants to push you away or lock you up in fear of what they can't, no, won't understand? Or do you want to use me and my network of happy girls and boys to bring absolute and unending bliss to the lives of everyone you can touch in your lifetime?' As she spoke the last few words, she sat back, gesturing to herself, drawing Dianna's eyes towards her slender waist and firm round breasts, her dark nipples still solid in the cool air, almost as if she were inviting her to touch the bliss she was offering Dianna. Her mouth creased into a smile, and her eyes glowed intensely out from her frame of dark hair, boring deep into Dianna's, as if she could still see inside her mind. Her total lack of shame or second thought did a lot to propel her words from mere pleading into a higher plane - a space that said she truly believed what she said, and that she meant every word truthfully.

Dianna looked at her, then cast her eyes downwards, then back up to Ruviera's. 'Give me some time.' And she stood, putting one arm around the towel that still wrapped about her body, exiting the kitchen. Ruviera didn't move, save for letting her arms retreat to her lap. She sat in silence for a few minutes, idly watching Taira working at the sink. She made no move to help her. Then, she sighed heavily, and stood up, dusting the non-existent crumbs from her bare thighs and thin stomach and turning to head to her office. She still had a day's work to get through, and her incoming stock wouldn't bring itself in on its own.

Five minutes later, Ruviera lifted her head from her desk, her ears pricking. Standing, she opened the door and moved next door - her office was next to the slave's room, the back-facing living room opposite it. Turning the knob and swinging the door open, her eyes widened as she saw Dianna sprawled on one of the slave's cots, her legs parted wide as Carla's head bobbed and her arm vibrated at the apex of her thighs. Dianna's mouth was open in a wide, upturned "U" of pleasure and her hair was messy from where she'd run her fingers through it several times, a few strands slung still across her face. She was too preoccupied in her motions to move them away.

'She thought, unh, that I, oh, was in need, oh, of- of- oh, oh oh!' the sentence went unfinished as Carla's exertions at her pussy ticked up apace and she was lost in a fit of pleasure-filled moans.

'So I take it this means you're in?' Ruviera asked, her voice raised over the volume in the room. Her lips parted in a smile of genuine pleasure at the sight, and at the likely answer to her question.

'unh, oh, ohgod, ohgodohgod yes, YES! yes! Unnnhohmygodfuckyess...' Ruviera couldn't quite be sure if any of the 'yes'es lost in the middle of Dianna's running dribble of pleasure-blanketed words were in response to her or Carla's expert pussy-eating. But, she did think one of those had been particularly loud and clear in the middle there somewhere, and that was good enough for her. Smiling broadly to herself, Ruviera turned back out of the doorway, swinging the door closed behind her and gently letting the latch turn home behind her as the sound of Dianna breaking down into a fit of moans, shortly before screaming out in evident orgasm, came loud and clear to her through the entry way.

The smile on Ruviera's face widened as she went back to her desk, a sudden burst of victorious glee suddenly making the sheafs of paperwork there more attractive to her. Still, she decided she might like some of the same thing Dianna had just had at her table, and as she passed Taira on her way to the kitchen with the empty cup from Ruviera's desk, she beckoned her in after her and closed the door behind her.

TBC

12