Make your Mind up #02

Story Info
It's time for Dianna's first test working with Ruviera.
6.3k words
3.5
4.6k
1

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So this is always the routine for you?' Dianna asked Taira as they passed through the isles at the supermarket. The young girl, now naturally dressed in some of the provided myriad stock of shirts and pants that Ruviera kept for them all in the event that they needed to go out of the house, nodded eagerly to her, her light blonde hair bouncing about in place on her shoulders and back as she did so. Her cute, almost child-like features made her look unbelievably young, although she was in truth a year older than Carla, putting her in her early twenties, although that isn't saying much given that all the women in Ruviera's house at the moment were in their late teens or early-twenties.

'Yep. We take turns, although some of us have specific jobs only we do. This week's my turn to shop. Mistress pays for it all and she writes us a list of everything we need - she's so smart. She's thought of everything we'll need for the next two weeks, but I'm allowed to get anything else I think we might need along the way.'

'And have you?' Dianna asked. Taira shook her head.

'Nope, like I said, Mistress has thought of everything. She's so smart.' Taira skipped off, her appropriately youthful t-shirt and plait button-up billowing as she put a foot up and skated along the floor for a few metres. Despite having many pairs of shoes, Taira had gone barefoot, and Dianna had to admit that the look suited her. She looked like a youthful country girl, hair out and soft skin bare to the sun and air, short shorts and t-shirt thrown on as if she'd just needed something to hide her kit while she was out for the day - which, in truth, wasn't that far off the real deal. Dianna, for her part, was wearing a long shirt and oversized jumper over the top, the shirt underneath tucked into a pair of fairly casual cargo pants, emblazoned with the soft colours of military-esque camouflage. She had opted for shoes, and ended up wearing some of Emily's. The double socks she'd had to wear were tight, but she didn't mind. She had lived on a farm for many years in her young days, and she had grown accustomed to wearing thick or uncomfortable clothes that had been necessary for the job. Although she was unlikely to step into any deep ditches here, she still felt safe that, if she did, her toes wouldn't freeze.

Rushing to catch up, Dianna walked alongside Taira, her tall, elegant form and flowing red hair a stark contrast to the short, freckled Taira. Dianna looked like her age - in fact, she looked a little older. Her natural maturity and grace gave her the sensation of commanding respect. Taira, for her part, was more likely to be told off for skating on the trollies and to find her mother than to demand respect. Diana had the sleeves on her jumper down, and her hands in her pockets. She hadn't felt comfortable coming to such a busy, confined place, but Taira had had no such misgivings and had dragged her in by the hand, completely carefree of the power Dianna had over her at the contact. Dianna, still fearful at the shopping centre, had let her bring her in, but had planted her hands firmly in her pockets once they were inside.

Taira, ever the optimistic had been happy to let her accompany her while she shopped, content to have her company and conversation alongside her, apart from occasionally asking for her to reach something up high. Now, as she watched the youthful woman collect groceries, she marvelled at the maturity and confidence the girl showed. She carried a gentle love for life and a no-bullshit respect for others that belied her age - she had shown that earlier when she had taken Dianna's hand and brought her inside with her. Taira knew her power yet had still touched her, confident or perhaps fearless of what Dianna could do while the contact remained. Perhaps it had been naivety, but Dianna didn't think it was. Taira knew, somewhere inside, that Dianna wasn't going to do anything to her, and had had the faith in her to believe in that.

'Do you remember anything from before?' Dianna asked as they moved down the aisle together. Taira turned to her, a questioning look on her face. 'You know, before... Her.' She elaborated, unhelpfully. Taira turned back to the shelf and grabbed a tin, then put it back and grabbed the right one. 'Not really,' she said conversationally, unaffected by the abrupt question. Nothing more was forthcoming, so Dianna went on.

'Nothing at all? Your childhood, your parents and your school?' she prompted.

'Well, yes, of course,' Taira said. 'I remember all of those... Except the parents.' She put the item she had picked up in the basket and pushed off, skating again. Dianna sped up to catch up, worried she had caused offense.

'Hey, I'm sorry if-' She began, but Taira spoke again.

'No, no, it's fine - I used to be sad, but then Mistress made me happy again. It's fine, I never knew them, and I don't need to. I have Mistress now.'

In a corner of her mind, Dianna wished Taira would stop bringing every topic back to 'Mistress.' Then, she checked the statement - like it or not, it was how Taira had been programmed from the very roots up, and it was what she had signed on to be a part of. There was no point getting annoyed at it now. She might as well get used to the constant, awe-like praise Ruviera's subjects paid her at all times.

'I'm sorry if it's a tough subject, I didn't mean to just ask something like that.'

'But you did, and it's okay! Like I said, I don't remember them, and I don't need to. I'm happy. I had a good upbringing, and it's even better now that I'm Mistress's.' Taira said. They turned the corner and continued on a while, then Dianna asked another question.

'So, how did you come to meet Ruviera?'

'She found me. I was nineteen and had just finished high school. The public system in my city only pays for tuition until you're eighteen, and I had been running tight for a year. I had got a job, which was tough, and it hurt my schoolwork, but it paid enough for me to stay. Then I turned nineteen and they fired me. Someone from school said they could hire someone 16 who'd cost half what I did, that was probably why. My last school payment came by and I was already behind, and I got cut off.

'I was walking home with my letter of dismissal in one hand and my bag dragging behind in the other. There was a storm coming over and I was going to get soaked. I had planned to go to the shops and start asking around, but the storm would hit long before I got there and I didn't feel up to asking for work freezing and drenched, so I turned home. It was that time for me and it made me even worse, and I just couldn't be there if it came. I was six blocks away when She pulled up and asked me if I wanted help. She didn't offer me anything, or try to con me, she just said she'd drive me home if I wanted.'

'If the state was paying for your school and work just paid enough for your fees, where was your home?' Dianna asked softly. 'Wouldn't it be at the school? You know, as a boarder?'

Taira smiled. 'Yep. I was a boarding girl. But that ended when I was dismissed. I was walking to the homeless shelter.'

Dianna was silent as Taira continued, surprisingly casual as she told her story. 'Mistress offered me a ride, nothing more. I figured much else couldn't go wrong, so I accepted. She drove me there, then stopped out the front. She let me open the door, get out, put my bag on. Then she asked if I wanted a new life, a real one. A life of pleasure, and happiness, and work for the rest of my life, work that would make sure I never had to pay for anything again. I thought for about ten seconds, then, I threw my only belongings down on the curb and got back in. I left part of myself behind me that day, and I gained so much more in Mistress thanks to it. She's incredible.'

Dianna was silent for a few minutes, processing the story. They shopped on, came to the checkout and left. As they strode out of the centre, Dianna quietly whispered a thank you to Taira, who shrugged It off casually.

'Happy to share my story,' she said. 'I made the right choice.'

Dianna froze for a moment, watching the short blonde skate away, and wondering if she'd said the last thing on purpose or not. She had been utterly sincere when she'd told the story, and Dianna had no reason to believe she wasn't still when she'd said it, and yet she wondered. Isn't it supposed to be me that can read people's minds? She asked herself silently, before rushing to catch up to the youth.

@ @

Carla opened the door for them, smiling to them as she saw the short blonde alongside the tall red head, both holding shopping bags full of goods. She let them in.

'Hey Taira! Hey Dian - take them through, I'll put them away. Dian-' she said, stopping Dianna as she stepped past her. 'Can you go and see Mistress? She's been waiting for you.' Dianna paused and then nodded to the slave, entering and depositing her bags in the kitchen. As Taira went back to collect the rest of the shopping with Carla going to help her, Dianna turned and walked towards the closed door of the back room. Opening it, she entered to find Ruviera inside.

Two women sat on the couch with her, facing her. They were twins - identical twins as a matter of fact, Dianna saw. They both bore shocks of blonde-brown hair, one with hers up in a loose tail, the other with hers about her shoulders. Two sets of hazel eyes swivelled about in their heads to reveal identical softly peaked noses and rows of bright, wide teeth. They smiled nervously at her, and Ruviera waited until Dianna had closed the door and approached before she went on.

'Now is an excellent chance for you to see it firsthand,' Ruviera said to them as Dianna entered. 'Girls, this is Dianna - Dianna, Tina and Stacey. They're orphans brought in to see us by my paper ad - the one about the special classes.' Ruviera sent a knowing glance Dianna's way, and she caught it, still somewhat confused. 'So, show them what you can do.'

Ah.

Dianna froze. Time went still. Inside herself, she gazed in mounting nervousness at the twins as they smiled meekly up at her. Then, she stared at Ruviera, her eyes blistering. Thoughts of 'this isn't what I signed up for' mingled about with reminders of the other slaves outside, then were washed aside by the realisation that, one way or another, this was what she had signed up for. This was Ruviera's bread and butter; she had many ways of bringing in possible new 'stock,' and this was one of those ways being presented to her now. This was her test, her trial - Ruviera was giving her two wide awake women and setting her loose. Part of her screamed in protest, but the part of her that saw the ambition in the situation, and eventually it sat on her fears and Dianna's mind cleared as she realised what she had to do. Time resumed.

'Hello, I'm Dianna!' she said warmly, offering her hand to the twin closest to her. She hadn't noticed how sweaty her palms had gotten and she hoped the woman wouldn't notice it either. She took it gingerly but eagerly, and Dianna felt the contact on her skin as if electricity had just been set loose inside her. She could feel the girl, feel inside her, feel her mind as if it were a visible, pulsating thing. Her power was ready - was she?

Closing her eyes momentarily and letting out a deep breath, Dianna focussed, and entered the twin's mind. In meta-time, she felt her emotions, sensed her thoughts, and experienced a split-second of what it was like to be this girl. Then, she summoned up an intense arousal inside herself and channelled it, bypassing her own body and filling the girl's entranced mind with her blissful signals. She willed it into the girl, and as her eyes opened after just an instant closed, she looked again to see the girl's mouth falling open in shock. She let go, watching the twin's hand falling limply to her lap, then watched that lap twist and turn as she scrunched down in her seat and spread her legs, then clamped them shut again. She let out a moan, then, unable to resist, she gripped her tits in her hands and began squeezing through her shirt. A moment later, in her sudden frenzy, one of those hands darted down to the front of her skirt and pressed hard into the fabric there.

Staring in amazement at her identical twin, the second girl turned to look at Dianna. A wash of different emotions seemed to pass across her face, and then, shrugging mutedly, thrust out her hand. Already holding her now released fingertips out to the second twin, Dianna waited for her to take it. For a moment, she hesitated, then her fingers made contact. They slid into Dianna's palm, but by the time they closed around her hand it was already starting. A fire lit spontaneously inside her pussy and she threw her head back, inexplicably gripped by intense pleasure. It filled her up and she lost her grip on the world, squeezing her legs tight together and grasping her breasts as she felt pleasure she shouldn't be feeling. Beside her, her now recovering twin had floated back down to earth just in time to witness the spontaneous bliss this time from the outside.

'Incredible!' Ruviera breathed, gazing at the girls. They didn't notice the glittering intent dripping in the word, but Dianna did. She shot a look to the stunning olive-skinned woman, who merely shrugged and smiled knowingly. I've given her a whole new world of power, Dianna thought to herself as she watched her new partner-in-crime's face glow in the heat of the orgasm-gripped twins.

@ @

'Just relax into my touch...'

Relax into... Touch...

'Let my words guide your mind, just like how my fingers are guiding your body.'

Guide my mind... Fingers... Body... Touch...

'Sink even deeper, deeper than you already are. Let me into your deepest thoughts, Tina.'

Sink deeper... Deeper... Deepest thoughts—Aah... Thoughts... Deeper...

Tina's soft, feminine voice hitched for a moment as Ruviera's expert fingers sunk themselves quickly and expertly into her pussy in time with her words, fucking her body slowly and rhythmically at the same time from both ends. Tina knelt, completely naked, her little pink nipples erect atop teardrop breasts that hung from her thin frame, her lightly haired pussy slick and splayed around the fingertips of Ruviera as she sunk into trance on the floor, Ruviera kneeling beside her, her own almost-naked body pulled right up close to hers, her perfect breasts against the hypnotised girl's shoulder, her flat stomach pressed beside her arm, her legs either side of Tina. If Tina had been conscious at all, her docile fingers could have touched Ruviera's pussy without even bending her wrist.

Beside her, also kneeling, also in only her underwear and also touching a similarly naked Stacey, was Dianna. Her heart was pounding and her body shaking slightly, and she was sure that the smell of her sweat was as strong as, if not overpowering the scent of womanly sex hanging in the air. She was nervous to shit, torn up inside by the unknown and the fear that she was doing something wrong, yet still she knelt in front of the naked Stacey, her hands resting on the limp girl's thighs, her eyes closed, her gift hard at work.

As though she were looking into another room, she could see Stacey's mind, see the light yet captivatingly clever trance-trap her consciousness was caught in, visualise through the other girl's mind the way she became distracted again anytime she tried to wake by another sensation that dragged her irresistibly further and further down into empty trance. She hadn't made a move yet -- Dianna was still grappling with her raging nerves -- but as long as she touched the other woman, her power grew stronger. Already her vision had grown from a simple feeling of the other girl to more of a full mind-meld -- she could see and hear the other girl's thoughts as if they were being projected to her -- and she knew that, when she was ready, she would have the power to enter her mind and begin rewriting it.

The job was simple, and exactly what Ruviera was doing to Tina at that very moment. The trance trap, a simple cyclic hypnotic loop that snared the consciousness and kept it busy, would ensure that Tina and Stacey didn't wake up until triggered to. What Ruviera was doing now, and what took the most time, was the reprogramming, and the deeper, more shut-down trance such a deep reconditioning requires. It takes time to condition the subject so far out of their own body, and to properly implant their new orders the right way, but it results in a thorough, almost unbreakable new mindset. From her own experience at the chillingly expert fingertips and words of Ruviera, Dianna knew that Tina didn't have long to go before she was deep enough that Ruviera could begin implanting her new desires of pleasure and lust and love for Her deep into her mind.

Dianna, for her part, only needed Ruviera to weave the initial trance-trap -- she could will a person to sleep, but couldn't easily will them into trance, something that requires conscious desire and obedience to initiate. Now that Stacey was under, she could theoretically begin at any time. Yet still she waited, listening to Stacey's addled, contained consciousness flit from hypnotic distraction to hypnotic distraction and Ruviera's soft, sensual whispers into the wide open ear of Tina across the carpet from her. If she hadn't been so intensely nervous, she might have let herself get sucked down into the trance through Stacey's own brain, but the blood pounding in her ears and the heat on her skin kept her alert and fearful.

Watching Stacey from the inside, Dianna felt a calmness wash over her. She wasn't sure where it had come from or why, but all of a sudden, she came to the realisation that this was exactly what she had asked for. Not initially -- not when she'd run away from home or crashed and "died" in the accident -- but when she had somehow resisted this very same trance put on her by Ruviera and matched her power with her own, and when she'd stared down that crazy, unbelievable, impossible woman and her crazy, impossible offer surrounded by her impossible woman-pets and said 'count me in.'

She had asked for it when she'd felt Carla's porn-star tongue laving at her clit as if the girl didn't need to breathe. She'd asked for it when she'd bought groceries for the household with Taira. She'd asked for it when she'd stared into the willing, shy eyes of Stacey and Tina on the couch now behind her and not turned to leave. Somewhere deep within her, she wanted this -- this was her reward, her karma. For twenty years, she had been shunned, rejected and hated, had gone loveless and friendless and been made to run away from anything and anyone who came close to her. Now, here she knelt, touching a woman who wanted her to use the very same power that had done all that to her growing up. A woman who wanted to turn her life around the same way Dianna's had. And Dianna was the key to her new life's doorway.

I deserve this, Dianna thought firmly, her lips tightening. Her eyes flicked sideways, landing on the bare back and perfect hair of the woman whispering sensually to Tina beside her. I can use my gift for good by her side, and -- Dianna's eyebrows rose as the thought her next words -- and I'll enjoy being around so many women who want to fuck me senseless.

Mentally, Dianna turned to face the trapped consciousness of Stacey once again, seeing her brain's mental image of herself turning in all directions, her imagined eyes being sucked in by whirling pools of light, her ears picking up the echoing sounds of trance music, her prickling skin tingling and burning with the feeling of satisfying bliss. As if the unaware woman's willpower knew she was there, the mental image of Stacey turned and looked at some trance-trigger roughly where Dianna's consciousness sat, outside her perimeter, watching and waiting. For a moment it was as if she were looking directly at Dianna inside her own mind, and as Dianna watched, she saw the wide, pleasured eyes seem to grow and suck more imaginary light inside them and her whispy body seem to lean closer, as if she wanted to take in more of Dianna herself. Then, another flashing distraction caught her, and she kept her own trance going as she was taken in by it completely.

12