Make your Mind up #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess that decides it, then, Dianna thought to herself, making up her own mind and feeling herself seem to calm almost immediately. First, this is my life now. Second, I guess I'm gay. And third...

Stepping quickly forward, Dianna entered Stacey's mind, hearing the echoes of her thoughts behind her as she surged through her body into Stacey's.

She wants me to use my power on her.

@ @

Stacey's mind was a rushing, whirling mess of blinding light, blaring sound and electrifying sensations that almost swept Dianna off her feet. She forged ahead, feeling the other woman's very bliss blasting against her mind-body as she pushed towards the centre. All around her, Stacey's thoughts echoed whispers of bliss and joy and obedience, reflecting what she was thinking at that moment. Dianna ignored them and pushed deeper.

Soon, she came to the centre of the trance-trap ensnaring her mind. Stacey was visualising it like a whirlpool, which made sense -- and Dianna stood now at its centre, gazing down into a deep, dark pit. She took the plunge, quickly sailing down through the gap and out of the cacophony of distractions. Almost immediately, she landed in darkness in the centre of a dark intersection. Thick arterial roads stretched off in all directions, and all around them, high, imposing buildings stood on every block as far as Dianna could see. She shivered, only able to make out the outlines of the buildings and roadways, as not one light shone here. She guessed this was Stacey's memory, and given that the girl was encased in a bliss trap, knew that she mustn't be needing to use any of her memories right now.

Focussing, Dianna forced herself down lower, and after a moment she slipped through the asphalt and tumbled head-over-tit into a new, even darker place. Here, a lighthouse glimmered above her, a lighthouse that stood at the peak of a cliff in the shape of an earlobe, with Dianna standing near the centre of the ear. The skin of the gigantic ear prickled, and Dianna knew instinctively that it was the representation of Stacey's senses -- sight, hearing and touch. Not waiting to find out what Stacey's deep mind used to picture taste and smell, Dianna dove head-first through the inky blackness of the inner ear and felt herself once again falling.

This time, Dianna fell for a long time. When she eventually landed with an echoing plap, she immediately noticed the lack of construct. She lay on her back, naked in a small, almost spherical, jungle-like space, as if someone had slotted her into a tiny snow-globe themed after a rainforest or African jungle. Just a few metres in all directions were shimmering, invisible walls, as if this were as big as this level of Tina's brain got. Almost immediately, Dianna knew where she was, and knew this was more her own imagined picture of this place than Stacey's. This was the Primal Core.

Ruviera had talked about the 'Primal Core' for some time over a private dinner with Dianna some nights before. It was, as she called it, the 'very deepest part of the brain that not even you know exists. It's what you call your primal instinct, your desire, your pleasure, your pain. It's the seed that gives birth to your need to eat, to sleep, to fuck and to love, to evolve and grow and to achieve. It helped us grow from single-celled organisms, and it will help us far into the future, even when we one day populate every planet in the galaxy and use technology you and I could not even dream of.' Now that she was here, Dianna could see the things she'd come to picture it having. Trees grew from the ground, grass covered uneven mounds all around the small clearing she'd landed in, and to her right, a tiny cave yawned, covered in wet leaves and dirt. As Dianna sat up and looked around, the white face of a woman peered out from just beneath the light's reach inside the cave. Dianna jumped when she saw the outline of the nose and shadow of the eyes above thin white cheeks, but recovered quickly and knew who it was almost immediately.

'Stacey.' Dianna said, getting to her feet. The woman crouching inside backed away, but returned again a few moments later like a timid pet. Beckoning, Dianna called softly to her, willing her to come out into the light.

It's her, Dianna thought to herself as she watched the shy female slowly amble forwards. Though she acted more like the apes of her distant heritage than the meek and feminine Stacey that knelt on the carpet in front of her, Dianna could see that Stacey looked exactly like she did in the real world, save for a few differences. As Dianna slowly stepped back, holding out her hands to the mental image, she saw the unmistakable cheekbones, glimmering hazel eyes, wavy blonde-brown hair and modest yet attractive figure that could only be Stacey.

Yet this image was shorter than Stacey was, and a little fatter around the waist and neck, and where Stacey in real life had high, happy eyes that turned up at the corners, this copy of her had deep chicken's feet at the edges of her eyes. With a jolt, Dianna realised that this image, while powered by her own mind, was the picture of what Stacey thought she looked like.

My god, it really can go this deep down, Dianna thought to herself as she appraised the girl fully, encouraging her to stand up straight. Staring at her in curious confusion, the primal core of Stacey watched Dianna, fascinated. When she was certain that the newcomer wasn't going to hurt her, she began touching and poking at her, taking in the shape of her breasts and the curve of her hips, the flow of her red hair and the angle of her nose. Dianna had to push her hands down after a moment to stop her from going any further.

'Stacey,' Dianna said to the mental image, holding her hands in her own. 'This isn't the real you!' Quickly, Dianna pointed to the hair atop the short copy of Stacey's head. 'For one, your hair is shiny and clean, not dull and greasy. And here,' she said, touching Stacey's neck with her fingertips. 'These are like an old woman, you barely have any fat on you.' To her surprise, as she talked and touched, Stacey's shape began to change before her. Quickly, Dianna pointed out everything she could see was wrong with Stacey's mental image of herself until the girl before her was almost identical to the girl kneeling outside. When she stepped back, she saw a mirror image of the girl's body she was still touching with her own hands.

'There,' she said, satisfied and smiling at the image before her. 'Oh! I almost forgot.' Leaning in, Dianna began whispering to Stacey's primal core. The other girl nodded in fascination, and when Dianna was done, she smiled and took her hands once again.

'Thank you,' she said, smiling. Dianna blinked in surprise at hearing the image of Stacey speak, but didn't let go. As if she didn't know what else she could say, the mental image of Stacey simply smiled and held Dianna, before letting go and sitting on the grassy ground at her feet, looking about herself as if taking in the world around her for the first time. Dianna watched her for a few moments, before realising dumbly that she was done here. Almost sadly, she realised she had to go -- but then, as she watched the somehow more elegant, refined woman sitting before her on the forest floor, she knew that she had made a bigger difference in Stacey's mind than just the changes had Ruviera wanted her to. She knew without doubt that the new Stacey that would wake up soon would be a wholly new, more confident, more enslaved pet to Ruviera... And herself.

'Goodbye,' she whispered, already beginning to fade away. Stacey looked up at her, smiled again...

... And then was gone.

@ @

Almost too quickly to remember, Dianna was back up in the whirlpool of bliss. It was strong now -- stronger than she remembered it being -- and she found herself being swept up in it. She tried to swim, but the grip of the current was incredibly strong, and before long she found herself whipping around and around the insides of Stacey's mind, bounding off hypnotic triggers left and right and hearing and seeing split-second snippets of thoughts as they bounced about her brain. Despite herself, Dianna could feel the current touching her, feel it making her skin prickle and her nerves dance. She shivered, but the movement only made more of the imagined fluid wash past her, and the more of it that touched her, the more it made her feel.

Damn, Dianna thought hazily. This can't be good. But already she could feel the dull, muted bliss of Stacey's mind filling her own, and already she could feel the intense sheer satisfaction that Stacey's trance was making her feel, and already it was beginning to soothe and pleasure Dianna herself. As she swirled around and around and around in the whirlpool of light and sound that was Stacey's thrilling thoughts, Dianna began to slip further and further away, and forget more and more about why or how she had come to be here or how she would get out or why she should even care about any of that anyway.

It felt like a millennium had passed between when Dianna had been caught up in the whirlpool and when Ruviera pulled her hot hands away from Stacey, yet Dianna couldn't remember any of it. As the mind of Stacey faded like a dream she'd just woken up from and the far, far different mind of Ruviera began to filter in through the cracks, Dianna woke from the second-hand trance she had fallen into inside Stacey's mind. By the time she came to her senses, Ruviera had pulled her to her feet and was staring at her.

'Seems like you did it, my girl.' Ruviera was saying, a grin on her face. Dianna noticed drowsily that Ruviera was naked, her perfectly round breasts capped in twin dark peaks. 'Look.'

Looking down, Dianna saw that Stacey, her entire body completely limp save for her left hand, was touching herself, her fingertips lazily dancing over her surprisingly wetted slit, the pink lines of her labia showing as her touch moved them from side to side. Her head was hanging atop her neck, a thin line of dribble running down her slack cheek from one corner of her mouth, but her eyes danced behind her eyelids and even Dianna could see the rise and fall of her chest, her own teardrop breasts capped in firmly hardened nipples.

'Go on,' Ruviera said, indicating the woman on her knees to Dianna. 'You've earned it.' Dianna looked questioningly at Ruviera, but she went on. 'She needs to come out of her trance anyway. Besides, you do the work, you get the reward, so go on. Call her out of trance and let her reward you.'

Dianna looked back down at the hypnotised girl on the floor. Well fuck me, it really is this simple. All she'd done was implant some fairly arbitrary commands, but that it seemed was all it took for Ruviera's almost magical brainwashing to take effect. Looking once again at Ruviera, Dianna noticed for the first time that a glistening wetness coated her bare pussy and the apex of her thighs, and realised that behind her, Tina was sprawled on the floor, panting and sighing, one hand covering her vagina, her mouth slick. So Ruviera had finished with her and come to check on me, Dianna thought.

Looking down at Stacey, Dianna moved to kneel in front of her once more.

'Count her out, or call her to you. Both work as rouse triggers,' Ruviera said, watching. 'It's more the implication than the words.'

But Dianna simply reached out and put her hand on Stacey's chest, just below her breasts. She closed her eyes for a second, and when she opened them again, so did Stacey.

@ @

For a few seconds, Stacey's gaze was glassy and unfocussed beneath heavy eyelids that barely opened. Then, they widened, and her stare zoned in on Dianna kneeling before her.

Before Dianna could move, Stacey had reached out, taken her by the arms, and closed the gap between them, her soft lips seeking out and finding Dianna's. All of a sudden, Dianna's world was full of the touch of her lips, the feeling of her nipples against Dianna's chest, and the sensation of a somehow lusting heat emanating from her core. Almost as soon as it had started, Stacey's kiss disappeared, but she didn't pull away -- instead, her lips roamed down Dianna's body, sinking quickly past her chin and down her neck before curving over her bosom, laving at her nipple before slipping quickly lower, lower until they suckled at Dianna's navel. Dianna let Stacey move, and as she descended down her body, her searching fingertips finding and touching her underwear-covered pussy, for the first time Dianna realised that she was thoroughly wet herself. The trance, she thought to herself with a shiver. Then, the fingertips looped over the top of her panties and pulled them away, and as Dianna leaned back and spread herself for Stacey's eager kiss, she forgot everything but the sensations, for Stacey had immediately begun to suck at Dianna's wet slit, and Dianna could feel her searching tongue lapping at her entrance and her soft lips pushing against her hood.

Dianna let out a soft little moan as Stacey buried herself in her crotch, and half a second later forgot that Ruviera and Tina existed as the somehow expert mouth of Stacey began to play her body like an instrument. Within moments Dianna was writhing about at the ministrations of Stacey's unrelenting tongue, and just as she felt the hitch of bliss that came from the woman revealing and suckling at her bud, two cool fingers joined the fight to make her cum, slipping quickly and easily inside her from below and adding another layer to the pleasure.

On her own, Dianna had decent stamina. The right porn -- and a good enough internet connection -- and she could cum fairly quickly, and she knew her own vagina better than anyone. Unassisted, as she was the majority of the times on the farms and on her own, she usually worked it slowly over the course of an hour, starting very slow but climbing to a heightened, drawn out climax.

Stacey made her cum in 60 seconds, and when she did, she felt a wash of her own blissful fluids flowing down her canal into the unrelenting female's mouth, felt her lap it up as if it were the nectar of the gods, felt it drive her to work Dianna's body only harder still until she had her writhing and moaning all over again, another orgasm building almost as quickly as the first one had subsided.

As she watched the women on the floor, gazing first at the spent, bliss-addled form of Tina as she rested where Ruviera had left her, then the entangled bodies of Dianna and Stacey as Stacey worked to make her new Mistress cum as much as she would let her, Ruviera couldn't help but grin a wide, satisfied, ambitious smile of joy. She tweaked playfully at the firm nipple atop one perfect round orb at her chest, and lightly touched the wetness still coating her own love-lips, even going so far as to sample a little on her finger as she watched her new partner being pleasured on the floor, illuminated only by the dim lights and the glow of the screen she had used to trance the twins initially.

Two more fine, delicious additions to the pack, she thought to herself. And with her at my side, many, many more yet to come... Or should I say, cum?

... God, was that a pun?

@ @

TBC

12