Make your Mind up #03

Story Info
It's Dianna's turn to bring in new blood - and own it too.
7k words
4.67
4.4k
00

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/26/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frowning and checking her watch for the sixteenth time, Dianna put her hands in her pockets again and huffed chilly air through her lips. It was cold and she was dressed up to the neck, complete with scarf, gloves and thick socks. Beside her, her companion and - unbeknown to all who saw them together - personal obedient pet wore similarly thick clothes, although the thinner, shorter girl had not chosen to wear a scarf. Dianna also knew that, upon direct orders from her that morning, she wore no underwear beneath her clothes, and although she was dressed up so thickly that none could tell - and she was none the colder for it - Dianna liked that she was doing it commando. She had also gone without the gloves, but Dianna wore hers for a very different reason than the cold air.

The pair of women were standing at a bus stop on the edge of the city, and despite the fact that it was daytime, few others stood nearby, on account of it being the middle of a chilly working Monday. Most were inside at their desks or having a warm lunch, and few were coming this far into town on a day like today. It was pinned to rain a little later on, and there was even talk of snow coming.

Dianna checked her watch again and Stacey put her hand on her wrist as she returned it to her pocket. 'Relax Mistress - she'll come. She was desperate to meet you, after all.'

Mistress. Dianna wasn't sure she'd ever get used to being called that - especially not by the girl whose mind she had been so deep inside only a few weeks ago. Something about the whole setup - her partnership with Ruviera, her new life as a free woman using her unnatural power to trance and condition willing - and unwilling - people to her will, and the parts that came after - the new slave, the constant adoration, the unexpected but always welcome feeling of soft lips upon her own downstairs doorway or the feeling of a naked woman slipping into your bed or her breasts swinging perky and free as she served you breakfast - all of it felt unreal, as if she were living out her dreams and still expected to wake up at some point. When she consistently failed to, she only felt more and more as if she were still dreaming.

Yet here she was, standing alongside a young, beautiful girl who adored every fibre of her being and who would obey her every command, and who just this morning had awoken her with the blissful sensation of soft fingertips and a slender, delightful vibrator slipping alongside and into her already hot pussy. Surreal.

'Yes, I know. She was very interested in the demonstration, it's just that Ruviera's means to ends aren't always the most simple... Or truthful, methods of locating these girls.' Dianna said.

'No, and yet Mistress still manages to find them all the time.' Stacey replied, taking a few small steps on the spot in a vain attempt to stay warm.

'What time was she supposed to be here?' Dianna asked, changing the subject, although she knew full well what time the girl's bus was supposed to arrive.

'Busses are late all the time. Relax Mistress, you're looking more and more in need by the second and you know I can't resist you.' Stacey said. Glancing at her, Dianna frowned, pursed her lips, but said nothing. Despite the fact that neither of them needed Stacey to pounce on her and begin ripping her clothes off so that she could pleasure her vigorously until commanded to stop, Dianna wasn't one-hundred-percent sure she was against the idea. But she knew Stacey was right and what she'd meant by it, after all, Dianna had been the one to implant the deeply seeded command in her brain, as per Ruviera's instructions.

A few minutes later, the sound of a large engine came to the girls, and as they looked down the street a bus pulled to a stop in front of them. The doors opened, and several people got off, thanking the driver and quickly stuffing anything they could in their pockets to keep them as warm as possible. There, just as she'd said she would be, stepping off the bus behind two older men was a young black-haired Asian girl. She saw the couple and waved, and as the bus roared off again, she quickly approached them and put out her hand.

'Dianna and Stacey, right?' She asked, her voice spunky and unaccented. Her black eyes gleamed as Stacey took her hand and shook it vigorously.

'That's right! And you're Fae?' She said. Fae nodded rapidly and grinned beneath a pair of stylish yet thick glasses that only served to make her look more impishly youthful. She looked expectantly to Dianna, who put her gloved hand out to the newcomer.

'So you're the eager beaver who asked me so many unusually intimate questions over the phone,' Dianna said, one eyebrow raised as she spoke. Fae blinked and blushed, but didn't break her gaze or drop Dianna's hand.

'I have been researching this particular field of... Mind sciences for many years, Dianna. When I heard about your organisation, I knew I had to find out more. Then, when I heard that it was true, and not only that you did deep retraining hypnosis, but also now organic trances, I could not stay away. Even if your chosen uses for these skills are a little worrying to me as a young woman.' She said, smiling modestly. At the last words, a hint of uncertainty crept into her voice, but Stacey was quick to reassure her.

'Trust me, we know you're here for research of your own, not for that. You'll be perfectly safe with us.'

'Hence the gloves,' Dianna added, holding up the hand that Fae had taken only moments before and wiggling the fingers slightly. Fae's eyes went wide behind her glasses, accentuated by the thick lenses.

'You mean you could have...' she breathed. Dianna hadn't wanted to say anything, but Stacey was too quick. She was already smiling and nodding as Fae said it.

'That's right. But she didn't - couldn't - because of the gloves. See? We've got everything you need covered before you even know you need it.' Taking Fae's arm and gesturing in the direction of their car, parked in a nearby lot, Dianna couldn't help but wonder at the wording Stacey had chosen for that last phrase.

A few minutes later, the three women were in the car and heading out of the lot, and, in private with them now, Fae was chirping like a chick on the back seat asking question after question. Stacey was answering what she could, but whenever something would be directed at Dianna, she would defer to her Mistress. Dianna opted for little or no replies in these situations, frowning inwardly instead as she wondered if this particular pickup was indeed something more than just a chance to help bolster more private hypnosis operations in the local community. Even if your chosen uses for these skills are a little worrying to me as a young woman... Dianna could hear Fae's words ringing in her ears as she drove back towards her partner-in-crime's private home.

@ @

Water slapped against the glass walls and tiled floor of the shower as someone washed themselves in the bathroom, the radio on and light humming filling the steamy air. Mingling with the sound of wetness in the bathroom, the sound of wet slapping emanated from the largest bedroom in the house where Nathan was bent over the bare backside of Taira, her golden locks wiggling about in the air underneath her downturned face as she jolted back and forth vigorously, her small, perky apple-tits shaking back and forth violently. She yipped in pleasure with each thrust but otherwise made no sound, content to gasp and sigh and let Nathan fuck her into oblivion. In the kitchen at the bench, Madame Ruviera stood, her proud, unmoving breasts firm and round atop her thin, strong chest lightly shaped by her powerful abs and browned all over like a perfectly-toasted loaf of bread. At the sink, Emily was piling up the dishes ready for washing. Not one person in the whole house wore any clothes, except for the apron Emily would shortly put on to protect her from the hot water as she washed up.

There was the sound of a car in the driveway and a few moments later Dianna unlocked the front door. Behind her, Stacey ushered in a small black-haired girl, and all available eyes turned to lock onto her. As they passed the kitchen and moved down the hallway, Dianna made no eye contact with anyone, least of all Ruviera. But Stacey and Fae looked about themselves, and although Stacey knew what to expect from her home, Fae did not. Her eyes grew almost wider than her glasses as she took in the naked women in the kitchen, her stare locking in an instant on Ruviera as she recognised her sheer aura of power for what it was. Her ears picked up the wet sounds all around her and she shivered involuntarily, although whether because of the cold outside, the sights and sounds, or her own inhibitions, no one knew.

'Wait in here and Mis—Dianna, and Ruviera will join you shortly,' Stacey said, helping Fae out of her coat and taking it with her. She smiled warmly at the girl as she left, shutting the door behind her, and almost as quickly as she'd been brought into this one-house world, Fae was alone within it. Looking around, the scent of feminine sex wafted to her and she quickly took in the widely parted couches that sat not facing the TV on the wall, but each other, as well as the low coffee table adorned only with a closed laptop and the dark marks angled in all directions across the carpet in the centre of it all. Raising one eyebrow, she quickly realised what went on down here, and her heart involuntarily picked up the pace.

The door burst open with an unusually sudden explosion of sound, and Fae nearly jumped out of her chair. She spun to face the new arrival, who was already speaking vivaciously.

'Hello! We have a visitor. You must be Fae, please, welcome, welcome, feel at home in my home. I'm sorry I haven't dressed up for the occasion, but I truly feel that the natural body is the most flattering form a woman can present herself in. I hope mine flatters you, young lady. Now! I take it you're here for the rundown on what we do and how we do it here, is that right?' Tearing through the spiel like a trained announcer, Madame Ruviera almost did such a convincing, attention-grabbing job with her speech that it distracted Fae away from the fact that she was completely naked.

Almost.

Behind her, Dianna entered the room, now similarly undressed although still wearing her underwear and the gloves she had been wearing before. Despite what she knew about Ruviera, Fae gulped when she saw the gloves still on Dianna's hands, as though it were specifically her hands that carried all of her inhuman power.

Ruviera took and shook Fae's hand vigorously as she spoke. Even though she pumped the tiny digits vigorously, her breasts didn't move a bit. Fae found it hard to work out if her nipples were hard or fake. 'Yes, well you've come to the right place. There's no one better informed on the kind of mind control you're looking for than myself, young girl, and my partner here is, well, just something else. Her gift makes me look like a farm girl from Seattle!' Ruviera said as if telling a cracking joke. Fae didn't laugh, but Ruviera didn't wait for her to. The word hadn't been a badly-constructed pun; it was code to Dianna, devised mostly by Ruviera as a way to instruct Dianna on how to proceed with newcomers to their home. 'Seattle' was Ruviera's code word for Ruviera being the distraction, which meant that Dianna was now officially tasked with being the one to trance Fae. Despite the fact that she hadn't given Fae one chance to speak yet, Ruviera went on.

'So, tell me a little about what brings you to our doorstep today, young - what was it?' Ruviera asked as if she were the host of a children's show, her energy bubbling and lively. She pulled up a chair and sat in front of Fae, the action somehow making her look even more toned and curvaceous despite her leaning on her knees to show Fae her full attention. Strolling around the room, Dianna moved to the coffee table behind Fae and Ruviera at the dining table and picked it up.

'Well, I-uh...' Fae stammered, unable to look away from the imposing figure of Ruviera in front of her. Her impossibly perfect figure was the peak image of feminine beauty, regardless of age or sex - her breasts were firm and full and perfectly round, sticking out in front of her like two mid-sized watermelons capped with small, cylindrical pink nipples at the centre of dark round areolas. They stayed in shape even as Ruviera squeezed them between her arms as she leaned forwards, and despite the unflattering position they somehow seemed to become even more perfect, as if the position helped deepen her cleavage and squeeze a touch more buoyancy into the twin orbs. Beneath them, a thin, flat stomach dipped sharply in at the waist and at its centre was a thin but defined six pack. Below it at the centre of her thighs was a hairless slit that seemed to maintain a perfect ratio between darker outer labia and inner pink lips. Her legs were thick and strong yet curving, and she sat with her feet ever so slightly tilted up off her heels, as though she were used to wearing high heels every day of her life. She gazed at Fae through dark, almost black eyes that sat in the middle of a wrinkle-less, unblemished face framed by straight black hair that had not one strand out of place.

'Well, my girl? Out with it!' Ruviera said cheerily, sitting up and waving her palms upwards as if encouraging Fae to go on. 'F-Fae...' Fae stammered.

'That's a beautiful name, Fae. Short and sharp and honey-sweet right at the tip, where you can feel it the most.' Ruviera winked, and Fae couldn't be sure if she was talking about a penis or a knife. 'Go on, my pet.'

Suddenly very uncertain about herself and feeling very beta alongside Ruviera's imposing physique, Fae eventually began to speak. 'I-I have always been interested by the mind and what it can do under other people's control since I learned about it on TV and in school,' she said. 'Since then I've researched everything there is to know... Hypnosis, trance, triggers, passive control, active control, deeper reprogramming, personality alteration, subliminals and even full reconstructive implantation... Everything. I want to know it all, so that I can... I...' Fae dragged off.

'So that you can be the best hypnotist there is,' Ruviera finished for her, the plastic smile still as wide on her face as before. Behind Fae, Dianna had connected the laptop to the TV, and on it now was a full-screen copy of the hypnotic video Ruviera used to snare all her hypnosis targets. As Dianna set the laptop back down again and began to approach Fae once more, Ruviera spoke.

'When I was a young girl myself I discovered my love for two things; gelato and hypnotism,' Ruviera said, leaning back, her spine as rod-straight as ever. 'gelato' was another code word, and at it, Dianna rolled her eyes and backed away, pulling the cable out and picking up the laptop once more. Unaware of the activity behind her, Fae stared at Ruviera as she spoke. 'One of those is very obvious. The other, however, was clothed in mystery, which only made me want it more.

'Ever since then I've trained daily to hone and perfect my skills as a master hypnotist, and I'd say I'm one of, if not the best one you'll find.' Ruviera said. 'My household is proof of it. Seven people live here with me, all of them my loving, serving pets, completely mentally intact as they had been beforehand except now irresistibly and irreversibly endowed to my will.'

Except I'm not one of those seven, and I'm free-willed, Dianna thought as she sat on the couch, opening the laptop and quickly closing the spiral video on it. Or does she count me as one of her pets too, just because I essentially do what she wants regardless?

'In that time I've mastered everything you mentioned and then some. It's a long and arduous journey, but...' Glancing idly down at herself then back to Fae again, Ruviera indicated her body with her eyes. 'I'd say it's paid off for me.' As Ruviera spoke, Fae said nothing. Her gaze followed Ruviera's, and Ruviera could tell she was comparing her to herself as she spoke. Yes, that's right. A little power play before we get started to help teach you your place. I'm just showing you what you need to resist to prove yourself to me, little girl. Nothing impossible.

'You say you've studied everything there is to study. How old are you?' Ruviera asked quickly.

'I'm 23, Ms-'

'And how long have you been studying the arts?'

'Since high school...'

'And have you ever hypnotised anyone else?' Ruviera shot.

'Yes, nearly two hundred people.' Fae replied. Dianna's head shot up. Ruviera's eyes flickered. Neither of them had expected that.

'How.'

'I... I used subliminals in my classes. University, and online. I implanted speakers in rooms, took over video feeds, hacked display cables. And I-I did some personal stuff with people I liked...' Fae said meekly, as if she were talking about still sleeping with soft toys. Dianna's eyebrows climbed higher on her face as Fae talked. For such a small, modest girl, Fae, it seemed, had been very, very mischievous in her activities. I don't even think SHE's done half of these, Dianna thought about Ruviera. As Fae talked, Ruviera said nothing, and when Fae drifted off towards the end of her sentence, Ruviera didn't speak for a few seconds. When she did, her voice was low and even and had lost the announcer-like exuberance.

'Prove yourself, then, Girl.' Looking over Fae's shoulder and nodding to Dianna, Fae turned in her seat in time to see Dianna angling the laptop screen towards her. On it in glittering, bright colours swirled another of Ruviera's impossibly deep trance videos, and as Dianna watched the colours dance in the irises of Fae's eyes, she smiled to herself. I don't think she'll stand stand a chance.

But Fae did stand a chance. Initially, her eyes grew wide and her face slackened a little as she drank in the specially designed video, but a few moments later, she blinked and looked away, first to Dianna, then to Ruviera. She adjusted her glasses on her nose slightly and smiled.

'Advanced visual trance stimulus with baked-in subliminals and reflective light angulation,' she said impressively. 'I've seen it before. Used it too. I used to use it t' Ruviera's eyes widened a little as the smaller girl spoke, but hardened again a moment later.

Nodding, Ruviera stood up. 'I had thought you were just another pathetic girl with a fetish who couldn't control her little ladybits,' Ruviera said, walking to a drinks cupboard beside the table on the wall behind her. Her firm, round ass was in full view for Fae the entire time, swinging like a pendulum from her body, and Fae could just make out the perfect lines of her pussy between her legs. Behind her, Dianna had put down the laptop and moved to stand behind her, one hand the back of her chair. Fae's heart pounded, but she said nothing.

'I'd have guessed that a simple video or sound cue or perhaps a pendant might do the job for you as it does most people, but I can see that's not the case.' Ruviera withdrew something from the drawer she was looking in and held it up in front of her own face, still obscured from Fae's view. 'This... This is something very special. It's beautiful, and far more powerful than it looks from the outside. It holds a strange... Power over people. Even me.'

Turning as she said the last words, Ruviera revealed a deep, semi-translucent crystal, cradled in her palms at her chest. Blinking in surprise as she saw it, Dianna saw impossibly bright colours gleaming inside it, from rich, unbelievably bright golden-yellows to deep almost moving blood-reds and oceanic blues that washed back and forth as Ruviera moved it as if they were live images of the ocean right inside the glass. Dianna had seen the crystal before but she hadn't remembered it to be so irresistibly perfect, and despite herself she couldn't look away. Something about the way the crystal glittered like white light at the edges, yet darkened as you moved into the centre, somehow all without any of the colours losing their brightness and richness just served to capture and hold her focus long before she could look away. With an effort, she remembered Fae, and although she couldn't manage to turn her head or move her eyes, she was just able to force herself to blink. The second she did, she crammed her eyelids closed and resisted the urge to open them again until she was sure she was free from the strange crystal's grasp.

12