Make your Mind up #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fae was not so lucky. Her eyes had been sucked in by the crystal held just beneath Ruviera's breast almost immediately and now she was leaning forward in her chair as if to take in more of the unearthly gem. Her wide, dark eyes were pinned open and her lips moved above a slack jaw as if she were trying and failing to put into words how the crystal made her feel. Forcing herself to look only at Fae, Dianna watched the small woman drinking in the gemstone as Ruviera held it in front of her, slowly moving it closer and closer as Fae leaned in more and more. Then, just as it seemed like Fae was about to tip off her seat and her nose about to touch the glass crystal, Fae's hand came up and quickly covered up the gem. She blinked, grinned, and settled herself back on her chair, the large egg-like gemstone in Ruviera's upturned palms now covered by her own.

'That's one powerful Mindstone, Miss Ruviera. You almost had me for a few moments there, but you made one critical mistake - I caught a glimpse of the gem in the window there and knew it had to be some form of physical trap, so I readied myself for it. I do something I call "siloing" - I cordoned off the parts of my mind, like my conscious, my motor control and my arousal, so that they couldn't be touched. Then I simply let my vision be entranced. I looked tranced because I was, but not any of the important bits.'

Ruviera looked up, her eyes meeting Dianna's. Unlike the impassive hypnotist, Dianna's face was covered in shock, in no small part because she had barely been able to resist the gem herself - and she had been further away and much more prepared than Fae.

'Of course, this isn't considering audio or physical stimulus as well, but I've similarly trained myself to resist all of those separately or at once in much the same way. It's harder, but I can do it, as I'm sure you can, Miss.' Ruviera smiled at Fae, although the grin never reached her eyes.

'Of course.' She breathed, turning to put away her hypnotic mindstone. 'You are indeed a formidable mind specialist. It's a shame I've had no need to set this place up with a sound system and vibration motors so far - but then, I can see they'd be little match for you anyway. Dianna.'

Although Ruviera never turned to look at her, Dianna knew what she wanted. Ruviera had only ever tested someone's resistances once before while Dianna had been here, and Dianna had been called on then as well to provide the final challenge. Then - weakened, sweating, panting and begging for pause, Ruviera's test subject had had no chance when Dianna had touched her and entered her mind, quickly and mysteriously overpowering her and putting her out. Now it was her turn to do the same again.

Putting a hand on Fae's shoulder, Dianna moved to face the girl. Far from cringing away in fear or batting her arm away angrily, Fae simply sat waiting for Dianna to initiate things. She saw the intense concentration in those beady eyes, saw the fire of competition and the ferocity of pride as she fought to prove herself. Then, Dianna put her other palm - her un-gloved palm - to Fae's cheek and closed her eyes.

Darkness. Infinite blackness in which a tiny naked Dianna stood. She staggered, looking frantically around herself in sudden fear. Was she alone? Trapped inside Fae's mind? Blocked out by Fae's siloed compartments?

Wait! High above her, Dianna could see the tops of what looked like cities - or perhaps planets - floating in the blackness. This isn't a trap - it's just the entrance to her consciousness! Dianna's mind screamed. Settling again in the knowledge now that she hadn't been so easily blocked, Dianna aimed herself up at the gleaming worlds above her and focussed. Almost before she had thought it, she was up amongst them. All of a sudden, she was standing on a shimmering, green planet, looking around herself.

High above her head, wheeling and spinning in each other's gravity were many more orbs of all colours, each one representing a part of Fae's mind. Touching her green world and quickly sensing it to be memory, Dianna moved herself weightlessly to a yellow giant as it flew past her, feeling it almost immediately as Fae's happiness. She jumped giddyingly across to a tiny red world and felt the hot anger it contained. Fae's emotions, Dianna realised. Looking up, she saw a ring of multi-coloured planets closer to the bright sun that was Fae's mental core, and quickly pushed herself through mind space towards them.

Then, a moment later, Dianna gasped and grabbed her head as she rebounded painfully off an invisible wall half way between the ring of peaceful planets and this belt of emotions. Dianna's head blistered painfully and she recoiled. Did I just get siloed? She asked herself wildly. Putting her hands and feet out to rest on the invisible wall was like putting her limbs on perfect glass, and she couldn't find a way through it. Goddamn it, there has to be a- and then, almost as quickly as she'd thought it, Dianna knew what she could do.

Quickly returning to the colourful orbs of emotion, Dianna sought out and found Fae's arousal - a deep purple planet about the size of her happiness, one of the larger planets in the system. Quickly she planted herself wrist-deep in the surface of the spinning micro-planet as it swung near her and channelled her own energy into it, fuelling it. She felt it grow beneath her and begin to lighten, gleaming as if it were filling with electricity. It began to churn and bubble and Dianna had to quickly extract herself before she got pulled under the surface, but as she got to her feet, the planet lost its shape beneath her and deformed into a gluggy, bouncing mass that sucked her inside. It pulled her almost up to her chest before she managed to grab onto the passing shape of empathy above her and used it to tear her free, leaving streaks of purple water-like mass clinging to her naked form. She shook them off, feeling the arousal each tiny bit filled her with, throwing them back towards the glowing purple mass as she was carried away from it by Fae's empathetic core.

Even once she was on the other side of Fae's mind-solar-system, Dianna could feel the utterly drowning bliss Fae's arousal had given her. She fought to keep herself focussed as she looked around herself in time to see the almost invisible wall between her area and the next inner section forming once again, rebuilding itself in places where it had crumbled or just disappeared. Even now, great holes in the once invisible glass barring her from Fae's emotions were shrinking and filling in as she rapidly rebuilt her protective dividers. So they can be broken down, Dianna thought. Quickly, she searched around - and grinned as she found what she was looking for. There, caught in the gravity of Fae's arousal was a tiny, deep blue sphere no larger than Dianna herself, dwarfed by the mass that was Fae's newly engorged arousal. Recognising it instinctively, Dianna quickly positioned herself on empathy and pushed off, soaring past other emotions as they wheeled by her in all directions until she landed chest-first on Fae's obedience.

Of course obedience would be here, Dianna thought as she gripped the small emotional mass of almost black blueness. Beside her, blocking out the light from Fae's core, Arousal bubbled and deformed, still alive from where Dianna had powered it up earlier. Quickly, looking over her shoulder at the once again invisible wall between her and Fae's inner core, Dianna positioned herself atop Obedience. Then, reaching up, she touched Arousal and quickly funnelled as much energy as she could into both. Naturally, arousal absorbed much of it, but that was what Dianna needed. The two orbs churned and rippled and Arousal poured down Dianna's arm, flowing over her body like a river attached to her skin. It rippled and sizzled down her length, forcing her to feel its overpowering pleasure, pooling atop her bare pussy and breasts and filling her with blissful sensations.

But then some of the purple touched Obedience, and all of a sudden both orbs shook and buckled as the pair touched through Dianna. Almost immediately, the surface of Obedience broke apart, churning and rippling like a gelatinous fluid beneath her feet, leaving her almost entirely supported by Fae's Arousal and Obedience, caught inside their mass like they were in her mind's gravity. Half-covered in Arousal now and sensing a deep pliability surging up her legs, Dianna watched as the walls splitting her off from Fae's deeper areas shook and cracked and great holes began to tear in them. Almost there, she breathed mentally, her face streaming with blindingly bright arousal, her legs tingling as if they were going numb. Just need the rotation to bring me a little closer...

And then she was off, pushing herself away as hard as she could, ripping great lumps of both Arousal and Obedience away with her, clinging to her body as she rocketed through the ragged gap between Fae's emotions and her inner mental depths.

Almost immediately Dianna landed on the surface of a planet not unlike Earth. She got to her feet and immediately realised that no hint of Fae's emotions were with her - not the living mass of arousal or obedience, or their sensations inside her. For that, she was grateful - she wasn't sure how long she could have lasted if Fae's arousal had continued to cover her.

Striding across the surface of the planet, Dianna saw the bright, almost blinding light of the sun not far ahead of her. She walked until it was almost right atop her, until almost all she could see was the blinding light of Fae's deepest core.

'Fae!' She called, but her voice seemed almost non-existent against the deafening roar of Fae's mind that she hadn't even noticed was there until now. She tried again, forcing herself to shout louder than she could imagine.

'Fae! Go to sleep!' She yelled. Her voice echoed across the vast space, but nothing happened. 'Fae!' She called again. 'Sleep now! Sleep for me!'

This time, the blinding light seemed to flicker. 'It's okay Fae, you are safe! Sleep now! Sleep for me,' Dianna called. The intense light seemed to darken, shuddering and rippling, but Dianna continued to call it, soothing it and willing it to sleep. At times it seemed to grow bigger, so big that it almost engulfed Dianna entirely. At others, it seemed to shrink down to no bigger than a marble. Then, as Dianna cooed and soothed, one hand instinctively reaching out for it, it simply winked out, and in its place, casting a soft, benumbed blue light across all the planets and emotions inside Fae sat a soft, full moon. It sat as though it were listening for Dianna to speak to it, yet seemed as impassive and immovable as the very real moon far, far outside. Almost not speaking at all, Dianna knelt on the planet beneath Fae's sleeping core and whispered to it. It was only a few short instructions, and it didn't take her long. Then, she was done.

Backing away and beginning back through mind-space towards the surface of Fae's mind, Dianna found herself feeling more and more drained with each movement. By the time she reawoke on her knees in front of Fae, she was slumped over the sitting girl's lap, Fae's arm limp on her chest, Dianna's head on its side on her thighs. Fae sat slumped in the chair, unconscious. Distantly, the scent of arousal wafted into Dianna's nose, and as Ruviera lifted her from the floor at Fae's foot, she realised that it was hers - and her own - freshly generated by the mental interaction between the two. Dianna could still feel the wriggling, living purple mass of Fae's arousal on her body, as if it had clung not just to her own mind, but to her skin as well, a bit like how you can feel the motion of a trampoline later on. Dianna couldn't quite tell if it was her own arousal or Fae's purple mass stuck to her body that was making her thrill sensually.

'She tried to defend against me,' Dianna whispered weakly. 'Even her emotions tried to fight me off.'

'Shh,' Ruviera cooed. 'You did wonderfully Di. Wonderfully. Just rest now, regain your energy.' And despite herself, as Dianna let Ruviera guide her to and sit her on the couch again, Dianna couldn't help but obey. Funny how I do what she says even though I'm free willed...

@ @

It was nearly night by the time Dianna awoke. She was still on the couch, but someone had laid her comfortably along it so that her feet and head sat propped up on the armrests. A thick, warm blanket was wrapped around her body, and someone had apparently swapped her no doubt slightly soiled underwear for a clean set. Probably Stacey, Dianna thought sleepily as she touched the fabric drowsily. She's always so good to me.

It took a few moments for Dianna to remember why she was sleeping on the couch. When she did, she sat up and looked about herself, but Fae - if Fae had even been here at all, Dianna couldn't quite tell - was nowhere to be seen.

As if she could tell her Mistress had woken up, the closed door to the living room cracked open, and the silhouetted shape of Stacey's youthfully buoyant body appeared in it. She hadn't come to offer Dianna a drink or some food, she'd come to deliver it, somehow just at the right temperature.

As Dianna downed the generous mix of coffee and drinking chocolate and chomped the lightly buttered toast into the mix, her faithful pet Stacey sitting patiently on the armrest of the couch beside her, smiling and talking softly to her as she ate, the door cracked open again and another, far smaller shape was shadowed there. At first, Dianna thought it was Taira - short and thin with girlish looks and an even more girlish shape, Taira could probably have gotten away with asking for the kid's menu at half the restaurants in town despite being nearly 22 - but the lack of curls in the hair and meek, directional motions didn't match Taira's bubbling, bouncy demeanour. Instead, as the door closed, the black hair and more womanly form of Fae came into focus. No dream, then, Dianna mumbled in her own head.

She should have said something. She'd wanted to say something. Anything, really - there was plenty to choose from, ranging anywhere from "how are you" to "are you a slave to Ruviera now?" and then some. She could have stood up, come to meet her in the room. Perhaps she could have ordered she leave, or perhaps even that Stacey leave. Instead, she just sat there, her long, frizzled red hair framing her freckled features, staring at the short little Asian as she padded up to Dianna and stood before her. Stark. Naked.

Now that she was up close, Dianna could tell that Fae was different from Taira. Where Taira was curvy yet modest with natural, tear-drop breasts and a flat but not overly shapely waist, Fae was more filled-out. Fae's breasts, albeit not large, were round and heavy, and her waist cut in deep above her hips before widening out to form a thick, alluring midriff that gave her a desirable hour-glass figure - even if it were in more of an egg-timer size. Her legs were thick but not fatty, and there was a tiny pin-point of light right at the core of her thighs, the tip of which was edged by two tiny indentations. As Dianna cast her eyes down Fae's form in the darkness, seeing it directly in front of her, she found herself bizarrely naming it Fae's "iron sights", because when looked at from this angle, the lips of her bare pussy in the darkness made it look like something Dianna might aim down to line up a shot.

'Hello, Mistress Dianna,' Fae breathed, and as she spoke Dianna could tell it was the very start of a deep breath she had obviously been holding onto since she entered the room. Dianna grinned lop-sidedly, and then as if her life had just been put into fast-forward, before she could really process it, Fae was on her knees, parting Dianna's legs for her. Instinctively she leaned back, slumping on the couch for the girl, slipping her ass off the cushion, allowing her not just full access to her body but room to take off her panties. Blame Stacey for that one, Dianna chalked in her mind as she listlessly watched Fae remove her panties and spread her legs for her. Too much queen-treatment from her has me obediently letting any girl I like do what she wants to my body. Or is it them doing what I want to my body? I can't tell anymore.

But Diana's thoughts broke off at that point, unfinished and forgotten already, because between her legs was the soft, warm lips of Fae beginning to slide over her entrance and send shivers rippling up her spine. Stacey, curse the babe, had been turned on long before her Mistress's panties had come off, and once she saw Dianna's clean, pink snatch her brain shut off and her directive took over. She leaned over the couch and kissed her mistress, and at Dianna's numb, blissful urgings, proceeded to position herself over Dianna's face and join her pussy to her lips.

Oh, fuck me, I needed this, Dianna thought as she relished the raw sensations of the two women's ministrations on her body. She hadn't realised it until Fae had touched her, but her mental ordeal earlier had left her with a thick, viscous mass of unreleased arousal deep inside her that had simply clung to her insides while she'd slept, going nowhere. Now, as two gorgeous, subservient women handed themselves bodily to her, she could feel it lighting up, churning into a tornado of pleasure and preparing to explode from her. Almost like this is my Arousal Core, Dianna thought between deep penetrating licks at Stacey's lady-cave. Completely and utterly tied to Dianna's will as she was, Stacey had been ready to cum since Dianna's tongue had first touched her there, but every single instant her Mistress continued was another tripling of the bliss inside her and she gladly drank it up as long as Dianna was going to provide it, her brain already prepared to explode the moment Dianna did in what it knew was the appropriate timing for her reward for making Dianna cum.

Luckily for Stacey, Fae was just as much of an expert at cunnilingus as she was, and within minutes, she had Dianna writhing and shuddering, wrapping her legs around her shoulders and pulling her in tight as orgasm threatened to overcome her.

When it did, it was as if Stacey was her own pussy, somehow teleported through space so that it sat at her mouth, because the second she climaxed, so did Stacey. She could feel the warm wash of feminine ejaculate flowing from within the girl and knew that Fae was lapping hers up as she was Stacey's. The three of us, linked like three equal pets, Dianna thought as she drank and was drunken from, shaking and tensing in blissful release. Are they acting how I want them to, or am I acting how I've been programmed? Just like how they've been programmed? She jerked again and moaned against Stacey's hairless lips in sheer ecstasy.

Ten minutes later, as Fae's soft fingertips danced lightly at Dianna's reddened lips and Stacey rolled her nipple into a ball of tender electricity in hers, Dianna thought she almost couldn't care less if she was just another one of Ruviera's not-quite-mindless pets if this was the way they felt most of the time.

Almost.

@ @

12