Making a Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I saw my wife stuff herself with commie cock." Ed tilted his head and his lip curled in a sneer. "But I'm sure that's like shaking hands where ol' Dom is from, right? It's just what good friends do."

Michelle glanced away, casting her eyes down. "Please... I know this isn't you. You're better than this."

"I'm not." Ed growled. "I'm really, really not. So now that we've cleared that up... go ahead." He waved a hand at her. "Fix it. I can see that you're dying to try."

Looking a bit unsure, Michelle nonetheless took his invitation at face value and squared her shoulders, lifted her chin, and began laying it all out. She started strong, he had to give her that.

"Dom's... I have it on good authority that he's better at sex than you."

Immediately, Ed threw up his hands and went for the door. "Fuck this."

"No, wait!" Michelle cried out as she lurched towards him. She grabbed him by the shoulders and began trying to pull him back. "Sweetest... shit, I didn't mean... shit, shit... please, please just let me..."

They must have been a sight; him trying to keep his balance, her jerking back and forth like she was trying to lead a particularly stubborn mule. Finally, after too long at the farce, and after hearing her grow increasingly desperate and tearful with her pleas, Ed relented and let her pull him back to the living room. When she sat back on the sofa, though, he made sure to take a chair. He didn't want to be any closer than he had to. Michelle clearly wasn't pleased by that--she'd made sure to leave room for him next to her--but she swallowed and started again with her presentation.

"Okay, wow, absolutely none if this is..." She wiped her eyes and took a breath. "First and foremost, I now owe you so much more than..." She saw the thunderhead that was his face and reevaluated. "Right. Explanations. Um... yeah. Dom's... better." Michelle plowed right through. "And Kat's better than me!" She locked eyes with her husband, desperate for him to understand. "That's the point! This was your gift!"

"You're insane." Ed shook his head, not lying in the slightest. "Seriously, did you have some kind of head injury that you didn't tell me about? How the hell is the supposed fact that our neighbors are better at sex a gift for me? How does that excuse you giving yourself to another man? What, ever, gave you the idea that I would want this?"

Michelle got a determined look in her eye then and set her jaw. "All right, I'll cut straight to the point. Here's what we had planned for that evening; once Dom and I left you and Kat alone in the living room for a bit, we were going to come back to find that fucking goddess in human flesh giving you an experience like you could only dream of. It was going to be the introduction to a brief period of learning for both of us. A kind of... training. A sex seminar, I guess." She actually smiled then. "We each get a teacher, and we bring all kinds of new skills to our marriage." She tried to reach out to him to take his hands in hers. The earnest look in her eyes was honest, he could tell. "It was going to make us goddamned perfect."

Ed pulled away from her questing reach, and was able to hold himself in check. Barely. Despite himself, he was... fascinated. Infuriated, no doubt, but he truly never expected this to be the explanation of her betrayal. "So your little romp with Dom in the kitchen..."

His wife's cheeks became cherries. "I am so sorry about that, sweetest. I got... excited. I had built up the night in my head as the biggest adventure we'd ever have to that point, and was so eager to get it started." She gave a guilty little shrug. "The three of us had planned it all out, but Dom was impatient..." She looked away. "We jumped the gun." When she glanced back, it was with tiny little twitch of her lips. "Trust me, you are far, far ahead now, and I'll be making it all up to you in ways that'll blow your mind."

Her and her fucking balance sheets. Ed had nothing to say. His head was swirling with every thought under the sun, every word from the mouth of the woman he loved careening into each other... and every word she didn't say as well. It was those un-words that were birthing some dark, dark suspicions in him. When he finally chose to speak, to his wife's visible relief, it was stilted. "Katja?"

Michelle looked annoyed then. "Kat... I don't know. Chickened out, I guess." She frowned, clearly grappling with the disappointment her friend had given her. "Which really sucks." She sighed, then looked earnestly at her husband. "But she wants to do this, I swear on my life! On our marriage! She's super into you, and honestly gushes about you all the time." She looked thoughtful. "Huh. I think, maybe, that's the problem. Kat's built you up, and now she thinks she's not good enough for you."

"A sex goddess... but not good enough to give me a few lessons on better sex." Ed's voice was flat.

Michelle didn't pick up on the sarcasm. "Right. But she'll come around. I'll talk to her. We're close, and I know I can convince her to get back with the program." She sounded like it was a foregone conclusion that said program was going to go ahead.

To be fair, she had a reason for that sense of assurance because, without warning, she doffed the robe she'd been wearing to reveal the skimpiest, sexiest little teddy she owned, popped her luscious body up off the couch, and settled herself into in Ed's lap before he could even twitch. Angry as he was, physiology and the weight of years had their say, and he found himself reflexively growing hard as his wife wriggled on top of him. Goddamn it, no part of this makes sense! Little head clobbered the hell out of big head, though, and he found his hands coming up to grab her hard by her firm, round ass. Possessively.

Michelle hummed with contentment and pressed her forehead to his. Her soft, black hair slid across his neck delectably. "God yes. You know it's yours, sweetest. Always has been, always will be." She began undulating her hips as she ran her fingers through his slightly-shaggy hair that she loved so much, then stroked his bearded cheek with pure adoration. "I flubbed this whole thing, but I know I'm right. You'll see." She ran her tongue along his jawline, then nibbled on his earlobe. It actually was a new move, and it worked.

In a tragically used move, she reached down then and unzipped him, letting his dick jump free while pushing her panties out of the way. When she hilted him within, her groan was genuine. Fulfilled. Enough, at least. "Lovemaking is only with you... forever you..." She huffed and grunted as she rocked in his lap. When he wasn't as into it as she wanted, she took his hands and slid them up under the negligee's top, even going so far as to force his fingers to squeeze the soft, pliant mounds beneath. "I love you so much... I know... hnnng..." she bit her lip, then picked up the pace. "I know you're having a hard time with... oh fuck... with this..." She pressed herself into his hands, and Ed squeezed even harder. "I under... understa... Oh!" She tensed then as her climax hit. "Fill me! Mark me, sweetest!"

Michelle trembled on top of him for a few seconds, then sighed with contentment. Ed... Ed wilted. He went soft in his wife without even coming close to his own fulfillment for the first time ever, and she didn't notice. After a nice, loving kiss and a pat on the cheek, she swung her leg up and over and stood, looking around for her discarded robe.

With a look of complete satisfaction, she blew him a kiss. "I am so glad I married the greatest, most patient, most understanding man in the universe. I love you more than anything, and by this time next month, you're going to really see just how much."

Mercifully, she didn't feel the need to explain the finer points of that statement. Ed felt low enough as it was. Fifteen years. Those two words kept repeating in his head. How could he turn off a decade and a half of utter bliss? Nearly half a life of cherishing every single instance with this woman? All the big moments they shared, the countless little moments that were drops of gold... it was an avalanche of emotion. Under all the shit, he had to admit that he believed her. That she truly thought she was doing something good for them. Her naivety was both breathtaking and heartbreaking.

Still lost in himself, still grappling with all of it, he followed her to the kitchen to take a seat at the nearby bar they'd had installed. Watching her go about making a meal for the two of them while humming happily, Ed took a page from Michelle's book and made a tally. She'd never lied to him during their life together, technically not even on his birthday three days before... but she was lying now. It was obvious that she had jumped the gun with Dominik before that night; maybe not full sex--a gigantic maybe--but they'd undoubtedly done something. Despite her eagerly becoming a stranger to him, he still knew that his wife wouldn't go from zero to riding a dick with no in-between.

Secondary, and oddly nearly as depressingly, he had no doubt that she and Dom were more into the plan than Katja. That, in fact, Katja may not have wanted to go along with it at all, and was being pressured. Her tearful phone call still claimed a large place in his thoughts.

The real twist of the knife, though, was that it was also clear that Michelle wasn't lying. Not about loving him. Not about believing that her ludicrous plan would pan out just as she wanted. The looks she was shooting him over her shoulder were just as gushing as they'd been the first time she'd confessed how head-over-heels she was for him, back when they'd been so young.

So now he had a choice to make. Burn down his life in the desperate hope that he'd be happier starting over completely... or stay, endure, and adapt. He laughed bitterly to himself. Do I call time of death, or make one more try to suture the bleeding artery?

"Two days a week with Dom. Monday morning and Friday morning. He doesn't work then, and you do, so you won't even know I'm not around. One month." Michelle filled him in on the proposed schedule with a hopeful look. At least she made it sound like she was negotiating. "A mere four weeks, and then the magic starts. That's not too bad... right? Like back in college when we had morning classes. It'll be a blink, then done."

Ed stared back at those worried, hopeful, delusional, pleading, love-filled green eyes, then sighed. Suture it is, god help me. Feeling like a damned fool, he nodded, then raised his chin. "Alright, but I have conditions." Michelle, grinning ear-to-ear, nodded back eagerly. "One; you don't mention his name to me or relate what you're doing. Not even a hint. Not even once. Two; you erase any thought of anything approaching sloppy seconds. I don't want even a black light to show a trace of him on you when you're anywhere close to my vicinity."

"Of course, I would nev--"

"Three; one month is one month. Then it's over. I mean over. I'll be taking a sabbatical and using that time to get the house on the market. We're moving."

That got the reaction out of her he was expecting. "Ed, no!" Michelle actually, literally stomped a foot at that. "We had this house custom built! Every brick, every board, every nail is put exactly where we wanted. This place..." She rolled her head on her neck, trying to look everywhere. "This home is... it's a physical representation of our dreams!"

Ed stared back at her. Just stared. Michelle hunched her shoulders. "I... Okay, how about this; at the end of the month, if you haven't come around, haven't been completely convinced that I was right... then I'll help you put it up for sale."

She was so confident, it was dumbfounding. Still, Ed knew that this was his line in the sand. And yet, he tried to soften himself, even going so far as to smile. "Gorgeous, are you going to let this deal fall through, or are you going to recognize that equal exchange is equal exchange?"

She didn't seem to know how to take that. She obviously liked that he was using her pet name again, but wanted to scowl that he wasn't budging. Finally, she settled for narrowing her eyes and giving him a tight smile. "Fine. Deal." She eased a bit, and her smile grew sly. If she thought she wasn't like a neon sign to the man she'd spent every day with since forever, she was wrong. Ed absolutely knew that she was assuming she could change his mind down the road. Never in this life, sweetheart. Whatever else happens, it'll happen far from him, one way or another.

He sat there in silence then, detached, not even acknowledging that it was done. Michelle tilted her head at him. "So... we have this weekend, which I plan to make absolutely fabulous use of, and then Monday morning it starts." Her smile was so guileless, so happy, he almost returned it.

Almost. He settled for a nod, then stood. "I need..." He sighed. "I need a shower." To a slew of assents and promises of a fantastic next few days, Ed trudged up the stairs. He nearly stopped to say one last thing to her, but held himself back. After all, what use would it be to point out that his wife, in all her talk about fucking another man, had seemed to completely forget that, even though he had no desire for it, the entire deal was supposed to have been a two-way street?

Gonna be a long month.

­­­__________

Dominik's rumbling groan was music to Michelle's ears. The taste of him filling her mouth was ambrosia on her tongue. The feel of taking his seed into her stomach with long, hungry gulps was the warmth of the summer sun. The tingle of her scalp under the strong, dexterous fingers entangled in her silky black hair was electricity. With the man's still-turgid member between her working lips, Michelle smiled. I'm ready.

With that thought, she gave a small, happy mewl and took him deeper, using her throat muscles when her nose nuzzled into his trimmed yellow pubic hair. Her pride was indescribable in that moment. I finally did it! Dom's groan became a full-blown growl as he bucked his hips up and continued filling his partner, and she put her hands over his where they gripped her hair, letting him know that she could take it.

After seconds that felt like days, Michelle had milked him dry, and she felt him soften on her tongue. With a real reluctance, she extracted him from her mouth, her throat, but, not done yet, she rested her head on his thigh and proceeded to lick and kiss the fantastic instrument while lightly stroking it with her delicate fingers in an act of grateful worship.

Dom stroked her hair affectionately for some seconds before speaking. "Better than Monday, Misha."

She looked up then to see him smile down at her approvingly, and flushed in embarrassment. "Yeah, you're right. I'm... sorry about that. It was the first day, and I was too self-conscious." That was an understatement. Head full of Ed and one of their most deeply-bonding weekends together, Michelle had been as recalcitrant as a teenager playing spin the bottle for the first time when she had practically tiptoed her way over to the Novaks' home at the beginning of the week. Of course, master that he was, Dominik had chased any and all misgivings right out of her after the greatest cunnilingus she'd ever experienced. Still, they had unnecessarily wasted a bit of time, and she bemoaned it.

After the delay at getting to the sex that Monday morning, the deadline of ten o'clock that she'd agreed to with Ed seemed almost unfair, and now, on Friday's round two, she was determined to make up for it.

Dominik lifted Michelle off the floor and out of her reminiscence both, gently directing her and positioning her on his bed. She felt so sexy that way, lying naked on top of the covers with her big boobs splayed and rolling across her chest. When Dom began lightly tracing patterns across her flat stomach, teasing her navel and then retreating to her pubis, where they jumped to her thigh, then around and about, over and over in a heady rush of unpredictable sensation, and his other hand began plying the open flesh of her breasts...

Jesus, girl, get hold of yourself. You're going to cream right... She felt his fingers curl up inside her, and any attempt at control went bye-bye.

"I must say, Monday was surprising, Misha." Dom wouldn't let it go, even as his fingers turned her to pudding. "You were not nearly so closed in the last few weeks. Remember that first afternoon, when Katja joked that your rough, American lips could never match hers? I thought that the two of you were going to eat my proud trooper when you both attacked it at once."

Michelle's quivers stopped abruptly. Dammit, why did he have to say that out loud? She couldn't put into words how ashamed she had been of herself the day she'd first let her new friends convince her that it was a matter of pride to show them what the good ol' U.S. of A. had to offer. Not to mention the fact that it happened right after one of the best birthdays Ed had ever given her. That had been a low point, and every private vow to make it up to her husband had been the most sincere promise she'd ever made.

That was why, the next week, Michelle had visited the Novaks again after assuring herself it was a momentary, one-and-done mistake, and that she had full control.

Honestly, it truly had been a surprise when, only about twenty minutes after being greeted at the door by Kat, she found herself with her tight blouse yanked up over her braless, perfect tits, her lacy panties looped around her ankle after being pulled from under the short skirt bunched at her narrow waist, and her frantic pelvis grinding onto Dom's smoldering, throbbing cock as her spine bent involuntarily while she bellowed out the biggest orgasmic scream of her life.

Part of the problem, she knew, was that Kat had been behind her, mauling her quivering boobs, cruelly pulling on her engorged nipples, and sucking hard enough on her the base of her neck that she'd had to wear collared shirts for two days to cover up the light hickey. That woman was absolutely uninhibited, and Michelle found herself responding with voracious lips of her own during the after-care; the pair of them cuddling and nuzzling each other while Dom's hands stroked and groped their freely-given bodies, staking a claim with actions, if not words. Michelle discovered on that day that, after proper prepping, she could come in buckets, twice in a row, from nothing but a woman's lips and a man outright conquering her shapely, sensitive breasts.

She'd had to actively suppress the voice that chided her about participating in her first three-way, but not including Ed. It was a small voice, though, snuffed when her handsome neighbor had inserted himself quietly back into her from behind, then came inside her for the first time a few frenetic minutes later. She had barely been able to believe that a man could produce so much at once, and half-seriously wondered why her flat stomach didn't bulge from the flood boiling within her. Katja had seemed to sense her wonder, and rubbed Michelle's stomach affectionately while purring into her mouth.

Her guilt had ratcheted up a notch with the second three-way, not two days later, but that was also the moment that things became clear. When it dawned on her, with overwhelming relief, what she was actually doing.

While Kat writhed under Michelle's tongue--a first for the buttoned-down corporate lawyer--moaning out that she was a natural, Dom was taking Michelle from behind, doggy-style. Yet, the man hadn't been hammering her. Hadn't been casually demolishing her with a preening arrogance like before. He was measured and methodical, almost gentle in his rhythm. The sex was still astronomical for Michelle, but when she realized that Dom was purposefully regulating himself so that his lover could successfully service his wife... it clicked. Michelle knew then that she was in the hands of experts, and that she could gain so, so much from them if she allowed herself to accept it all.