Making a Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, her guilt eased bit-by-bit with every tryst in the Novak house, every solidification of her plans to equalize her debt to her husband; right up until Ed's birthday. The guilt at being too into it before she'd made a real plan hadn't disappeared, as her reaction now to Dom's reminder of her secret indiscretions showed, for which she was glad. It was proof that Ed still held primacy for her. That it, in fact, her love was fully as deep as she'd professed.

She knew that feeling wasn't a lie. This was just sex, and the fact that it was the best sex she'd ever had was something that she could use to make a wonderful marriage even better. She meant every word of what she'd told her sweetest one, and truly believed that she'd be sated at the end of the month. That their lives going forward would be like a fairytale.

That giddy thought was put to the side when she felt the mattress under her shift and her vision was filled with Dominik's confident leer. Michelle tried to muster up a smarminess to match, and believed that she was doing a pretty good job, but then that cocky man showed her was cocky really meant. Feeling him feed himself into her, inch-by-throbbing-inch was a sensation she never got tired of. He knew how to draw it out, to make her yearn for the next length of petrified flesh with a depth that sometimes frightened her.

He was playing her like a maestro, and she knew she needed to pay attention, to learn... it was why she was doing this, after all... but in that moment, she just let herself melt away. "Ohhh goddd..." The long, breathy exclamation tumbled from her lips as she squeezed Dom's hips with her thighs and knees, making herself an active participant to the mating. "Oh my fucking... ungh." She bit him on the shoulder when he finished his forward motion and then stayed there. She loved this, the rough feeling of their pubes flush with each other, a herald of the rough fucking she knew was coming. Michelle was on a knife's edge then, and wanted nothing more than to be skewered... and Dom knew it. He felt it. He caused it. Her lust was his to release, and he dangled her on his strings.

"Please... Dom... please..." Michelle writhed under him and squeezed his dick with her inner muscles in the way he'd been showing her, trying to force him. She should have known better by then.

"Ed." Dom braced his arms above her, locking his elbows, and stared down at her with a mysterious smile. "E-D." When Michelle opened her eyes, confused, his grin grew wicked. "My English is more than practiced enough to know that those two letters can mean something else."

Michelle frowned, trying to gather her thoughts; an act made very difficult when he began subtly, finally rocking his hips, his length crawling through her flooding channel. "Wha... I don't..."

"Tell me, my passionate Misha, is Ed maybe, sometimes, a bit of a... wet noodle?"

Michelle tried to shake her head, tried to tell him with her eyes, if not futilely with stolen breath, that she didn't like this. Not one bit. She tried, she really did. Dom, though, was trying too, and he was succeeding, while she was not. When he thrust into her, making sure to stimulate her erect clit while honing in on her g-spot with expert precision, she could do nothing more than hope that she'd gotten enough of the message across before her screech threatened to shake the cobwebs from the walls.

Dom rode her fast and hard then, and the noises Michelle started to make were barely human. Her back arched under the man and her sweat-slicked tits slid across his smooth, chiseled chest--up and down, up and down--in that way that she found so... wrong. So weirdly intimate in a manner that having his cock inside her wasn't, like she was volunteering more than she had to. Ed loved her tits, and she'd said a thousand times that they were his. But in the here and now, the feel of that sleekness, the constant stimulation of her nipples... wrong. Wrong, and so... fucking... hot.

"Holy fucking shit... harder you bastard..." Michelle pulled Dom's face down for a long, sloppy kiss, then held his lips tight to hers, sharing his breath when she felt the tremors of what may have been her biggest climax yet begin. "Ugh, ugh, ugh.... Ungh! Hnngh! Ahhhhh!" Deeper and deeper, her core tightened in anticipation of the tidal wave coming her way. "Yes! Give it--"

Dom stopped thrusting and pulled his cock from her until only the head was inside. She blinked up at him, her unfocused green eyes pleading desperately.

"You didn't answer my question, Misha. What of your husband? Oak or willow?" He circled his hips, making her gasp. "Just one word, and I finish."

Michelle was no dummy, despite evidence to the contrary. She knew which word he was implicitly demanding, and she, in a flash, hated him for it. A brief flash. Then he fed those inches back into her and took her nipple in his teeth, and she compromised. One, little, white lie wasn't so bad. It wasn't.

"Willow." She choked out the word, and when Dom turned his ear towards her like he didn't hear, she compromised just a bit more. "He's a willow! Now give me that fucking oak!"

Give it he did. With a fixed, overarching sneer of triumph, Dom gave Michelle the singularly greatest physical moment of her entire life. She thought she might lose her mind as her climax kept going... and going... and going...

An inestimable amount of time later, Michelle was next to Dom on the bed, trying desperately to catch her breath as her body trembled through aftershocks. The light hitting her face through the Novaks' open bedroom window felt like a lie. Surely it wasn't still the morning? She and Dom had to have been fucking all day. She gathered the strength to roll over and look at the clock on the bed stand.

Nine? She couldn't believe it. Despite herself, despite how goddamned awful she felt for what she'd said... she smiled. She couldn't help it. One more hour. Dom seemed to know what she was thinking and started moving his renewed dick along her thigh. Michelle automatically reached over and began running her hands up and down it, her own juices still clinging to the miraculous member making the act free and easy. A full hour...

Eventually, the pair's time was up. Rolling off of Dom, Michelle, somehow actually satisfied, set about making herself ready. She remembered Ed's rules, especially the one about not retaining any evidence of what she'd done with her lover. Not that she'd needed to be told, she thought more than a bit petulantly; she never once wanted to rub his face in what she was doing. This was a gift, and one that she knew he'd appreciate, so why even come close to tinging it with regret?

Still, she had formally agreed, and to that end, Michelle took a shower in the Novak house before she headed back home. She had no expectation that she'd meet Ed until that afternoon because he said he would make it a point to be out and about on her two mornings of liaisons, and she trusted him. Still, better safe than sorry. The last thing she wanted was to see his face if he... smelled her. Saw something left behind in her hair, or on her chin. She wasn't sure if she could take that, in all honesty.

Please, sweetest. Stay strong. She repeated that inward, personal plea as she thoroughly scoured her skin under the scalding water. This is for the best.

After a perfunctory kiss goodbye to Dom... well, a perfunctory, lingering kiss that ended with just a little, quick, farewell blowjob... Michelle made her way down the stairs and through the house while licking her lips with a smile. That was the plan at least, until she caught movement out of the corner of her eye just as she neared the front door that caused her to jump in surprise.

"Kat!" She laughed as she put a hand on her chest dramatically. "You scared me."

Katja just gave a polite smile. "Not my intent. So... how goes the return to the classroom?"

Michelle smiled wide, then froze as a battering ram of guilt hit her out of nowhere. Oh fuck... I was supposed to... Swallowing, she tried to adopt an air of nonchalance as she gave a light shrug. "Just like I figured." She left it at that and went on. "Sorry we missed each other on Monday, but I'm glad I ran into you now. I wanted to let you know that, um, he's on board. You can... the two of you... if you want..." Shit, why can't I get this out?

It was because she didn't want to push Kat. Had to be. The woman had already bowed out once, despite weeks of planning, so a repeat was not unlikely. But she also wanted to make sure her husband was having as good a time as she. Not that that was the point, of course. She wanted Ed to grow with her. To enhance himself, like she was. It had to happen, or else the balance sheet was going to be... it would be... I'll never come back from this.

Where did that thought come from? It wasn't true, and Michelle knew it, so she stuffed it right down into the deepest hole she could form and stared long and hard at the other woman. "We had a deal, Kat. One I know you wanted. So... just..." She waved vaguely past the wall, towards her house. "Get going. I guess."

There. That was enough. Michelle was satisfied that she was keeping up her end.

Kat's look was unreadable. "If that's what you want. I may have to wait, though. My ears aren't done ringing."

Blushing deeply, Michelle adjusted her glasses as her eyes tracked back towards the stairs before she caught herself. "Oh, heh. Yeah. Well... I'm sure you and... you can do... something too."

"I'm sure."

The words had the feel of a goodbye, even a dismissal, and that was fine with Michelle, who took the opportunity to leave without any further of her own. When she opened the beautiful, ornately carved, blue front door that she and her husband had had custom made, she found that she was glad that her home was empty, as promised. That would give her time. She began putzing around then, the kitchen and the bedroom, preparing two feasts for her splendiferous mate. The one cooked to go in his mouth... and the one worn to make something else want to go in his mouth.

Michelle couldn't stop grinning all afternoon. Oh sweetest... the things I have to show you already! I can't fucking wait!

Things were definitely on the right track, she knew it.

__________

"What do you mean, no?" Michelle, lying on their bed in that sexy teddy he loved, gaped with complete befuddlement at her husband as he rummaged through his dresser. No? I'm... I mean... look at me!

"Not a difficult concept, gorgeous." Ed wasn't looking at her. Not even slightly. "No. As in, no, we won't be... making love tonight." He paused then, his voice lowering. "In fact, I'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom. Tonight, and for the next three weeks."

His words left something unsaid. Something that Michelle deeply, truly, did not want to think about. Instead, she sat up and folded her hands in her lap, making sure her arms were pressing her tits together until they were about to spill right out of her top. Looking at him through a veil of her meticulously done-up hair, the hair she'd spent nearly an hour getting just so, she tried to turn her eyes into a tractor beam. "Sweetest... I need you. I need to feel you inside me, around me."

Ed finally looked back at her, but his face was emotionless. "I said no."

Pouting, Michelle was nonetheless determined to work through this inexplicable coldness from her cherished husband. She just couldn't understand what had happened all of a sudden. "Sweetest, it's Friday night. We can start off a whole weekend together, celebrating our love like last weekend." She bent forward and beamed a grin at him. "I know you enjoyed that. Almost as much as I did, I think."

Not a lie. That weekend had been something else, and Michelle had reveled in the love that had enveloped her. The sight of him now, in only a pair of sweats so that his muscular frame was on full display, was pure thrill. The memory of those two days, though, made her husband's current dispassion... hurtful. Scary, even.

Ed watched her, long and hard, obviously struggling to come to a decision. Finally, he gave a rueful, self-deprecating smile. "I forgot some documents today, when I was meeting with the realtor. It was only nine in the morning when I came back to get them, so I figured I'd have no problem not crossing paths with you."

Growing frightened, Michelle watched the saddest look he'd ever had make his face crumble. His next words were a spear through her chest. "I should have thought about how nice out it was today. A day to make you want to open a window. I should have thought of how we're really not so far away from our... neighbors."

She gasped and covered her hand with her mouth instinctively. Too little, too late. "Sweetest... what you heard..."

Ed ignored her fumbling, meaningless words. "You know what's funny? I went to the park today, after... you know... and I just sat there, under the sun, and had a thought that, somewhere there was a man who was happy. A man who was with the person he loved, and had no doubts that it was right. That she loved him too." A look of abject misery washed over him. "I had to force myself to acknowledge it; that it had to be true of at least one man, somewhere. It was hard, though, because I'm on my way to being sure that that kind of serenity doesn't really exist."

Michelle was shaking from raw nerves then, and she stuttered out a sound that was meant to be a reassurance, a declaration, but he plowed right over her. "So... no. No sex. No shared bed. This willow needs to be alone now." Arms full of clothes and linens, Michelle watched her husband turn to leave in slow motion. It took an eternity, it seemed, before she could make her vocal cords work again.

"It was just dirty talk! It... it didn't even mean what you think it did!" She was caterwauling now, and it poured out of her. "It wasn't about you, it was... was an inside joke!" The lies were a life-preserver to her, and she prayed desperately that the holes weren't too big to make it useless. "Ed, I love you so much... I can't even imagine not being with you for an entire three weeks! That's never even come close to happening since the first time we made love! Oh god, pleeeease!"

That actually got his attention, and he paused, looking back at her over his shoulder while laughing bitterly. "Three weeks? Misha," the name was a dagger, "you'd better make your peace with at least that." Before she could respond, he went on. "I made a deal with you though, and I'll honor it. I'm sticking out the rest of the month, if only so that, in the time to come, you'll never have the excuse of thinking this was my fault. So, yeah. Three weeks... then, well..." His shrug looked like it was bearing a thousand pounds. He did walk out then, despite Michelle's wails.

The crash of him slamming the guestroom door, the feel of finality, was what she thought the sound of the eventual coffin closing on her would likely be.

__________

After a heart-wrenching weekend of absolute misery, the lonely, yawning gulf of the two worst days of her life, Michelle was ready. It was Monday morning, she was standing in front of that damned door she wished she'd never seen, dressed in a billowy blouse and long, thick skirt that would do a 19th century schoolmarm proud... and she was ready.

She raised her fist and knocked on Dominik's front door for the first time since the first time, forcing him to come to her for once.

Fraught, jittery, but courageous minutes later, the man flung that door open, his face telling Michelle that he knew exactly who he would see. His face... and the fact that he was standing there butt-ass naked. She swallowed and tried to look him in his two eyes, rather than the one. Dammit woman, get it over with.

"Dominik," only his full name from then on was her vow, "it's over."

Dominik Novak pressed his lips into a thin line and stared down at her. Michelle licked hers nervously. That was all the signal he needed.

Without warning, he took her by the arms and forced her over to the side of the house, across his large porch, and right up against the picture window that looked into his living room, plastering her back to it while pressing his body up close, wordless the entire time.

Michelle squawked and sputtered in indignant protest. "Dom, stop. Stop! I'm serious, we--" The denial was cut off when she heard the rip of her demure blouse being torn open and destroyed, aborted when the same happened to her thick bra, and finally forgotten when she felt those improbably-nimble fingers begin massaging her fleshy globes while methodically tweaking her achingly pointed nipples with exquisite familiarity.

"Oh, oh... oh nnn... hnngh... noooo..." Michelle feebly pushed on his chest. She bent her knees, at first dimly thinking to get some leverage, then because she just couldn't keep them straight. That was when her hands when to his shoulders for support, and that was also when Dom, while popping one of those throbbing pink nipples into his mouth, reached down and yanked off her swishing skirt, where it made a pool of drab fabric at her ankles around the granny-panties that went along for the ride.

She wanted to scream at him to stop... but that would require volume, and she was, for the moment, still very cognizant that they were outside, in broad daylight. "Dom... Dom... hhmm... mmm..." She turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut. He saw it as an invitation and began running his tongue up and down her neck. She shuddered. She gushed. He felt it on the bare thigh he'd, at some unknown point, shoved between her spread legs.

When he replaced his leg with that ICBM he called a penis and slid himself into her, Michelle let herself stop fighting, promising inwardly to regroup and try later. It was a defense. It was all she had in the moment. Tacit permission now given to herself, she lifted one of her legs, freeing it from the skirt she'd put so much stock in that morning, and wrapped it around her lover's hip.

"Huh... huh... mmm, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." The nonsensical susurrations streamed from her dry lips as she gripped his back with white-knuckled hands and dug her heel into his chiseled ass when the first, small orgasm hit. The pair bobbed up and down together, and her hold on him grew tighter and tighter. The friction of the glass on her own marvelous derrière was a kind of sweet pain, and it made her grit her teeth when Dom picked up the pace. "Ah, ahhh, ahhhhhhhh!" Michelle threw back her head and gave a throaty cry, her scruples of mere minutes earlier, wan as they were, now entirely forgotten.

"What were you going to say, Misha?" Dom's tone was casually amused, and he moved into a series of short, staccato thrusts that seemed to drive straight for her navel. "What were you prepared to tell me?"

"Nothing! Nothing!" She didn't know, didn't want to know. It was pointless in that moment, and she pushed her bouncing tits into his chest brace them. To give them back to him.

"Were you going to break a deal? Is your husband worth the death of your word?" He slammed up into her and held himself there, grinding his hips into hers with little sways.

"No!" No to both questions? Also a pointless thought right then. "No, no, no... just... no..." Her fingers dug into his back so hard that it must have been painful, despite his lack of reaction.

"I thought not." She couldn't see it, but she nonetheless heard the smirk on his face. Then the flood she loved so much began as he emptied himself into her, and she spasmed with her own deep fulfillment. Vaguely aware then of his extraction from her sputtering pussy, she let herself be pulled into his house, grateful for the privacy in the back of her mind, but knowing it didn't matter either way. Her only real thought then was, more.