New Gym Buddies

Story Info
Reese and Mark meet at the gym and become friends and more.
5.5k words
4.77
9.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Everyone in this story is well in excess of 18 years of age**

My name is Reese, and this is the story of how I realized the full spectrum of my sexuality. I am married with three kids, the youngest 16. Over the years, my wife and I experienced some medically induced sexual problems that presented a genuine challenge for us. Fortunately, surgery resolved the issue. Then, over the next five years, we made immense progress and are happier now than either of us thought possible. The story below factors into that happiness.

I should describe the people involved so you know what we look like. I, Reese, am now 44 and was 37 when this evolution started. I am 6'2, 290lb, with a military-style haircut and a bushy, black beard that has its share of white sprinkled throughout. I have heard my beard described as salt and pepper. I am also very hairy.

I am a big man with a broad chest, arms, and thick thighs. My cock, if you are curious, is about 6" long, reasonably thick, with a very pronounced head. I have balls that are heavy and perpetually full, and I usually shoot thick loads.

Mark is 37 now, 30 at the time. He is 190lbs, and has an athletic build with shaggy, dirty blonde hair. We have talked a few times over the last few months, but I describe us as more friendly than friends. We began working out together after helping each other a few times at the gym. There was never much talk as we both focused on the workout, but it was nice to have someone with a similar focus to bounce ideas off. Mark also has a great personality and is quick to laugh, which I find enjoyable. Positive people make the world a better place.

As we finished a mid-week workout, Mark asked if I would like to get a drink sometime. I am not much of a drinker, but socializing is something I am trying to do more of, so I said yes. We made plans and went our separate ways.

The appointed night arrived, and I headed to the restaurant. It wasn't fine dining, but it wasn't a dive bar either. I arrived first and secured a booth at the back of the dining room. I knew this place well, and conversing in the middle of everything was challenging. Some privacy away from most tables would be a good thing.

A few minutes later, Mark showed up. I had given the waiter a broad description of Mark. The waiter gestured to me; Mark smiled, waved, and was on his way. I slid out of the booth to shake his hand as he reached the table before we sat. We ordered a beer each as we looked over the menu.

"So, how was your day? Anything crazy happening?" Mark asked as he scanned his dinner choices.

"It was a good day. Closed a few projects I had been working on and started on another. As a reward, I am taking the day off tomorrow to make a long weekend. How was your day?" I responded.

Mark smiled and confirmed that he, too, had a good day. Mark was an administrator at a hospital focusing on human resources. He had previously said it could be a tough job, but he legitimately enjoyed it. I had heard from a familiar acquaintance that he was well thought of at work.

The waiter returned to the table and took our orders. I requested a medium-well 8-oz sirloin with all the vegetables, while Mark decided on roasted chicken with a similar assortment of veggies. We each ordered another beer.

After the waiter had left, Mark looked at me intently and said, "Reese, there is something I want to ask you. If I am offside, please tell me, and I will never mention it again." I took a long drink and gestured for him to continue.

"Since we met, I have enjoyed getting to know you. I like how we share interests and a similar sense of humour. I hope you consider me a friend or someone who could become a friend."

I could sense that Mark was anxious when he told me this. I smiled and nodded, silently acknowledging that I agreed with his perspective. My acknowledgement gave Mark some breathing room, and he relaxed visibly.

Mark continued, "I know we haven't discussed too much of our personal lives, but there is something I want to have out in the open. I'm gay."

I finished my beer and put the empty glass on the table. I looked Mark in the eye, smiled, and replied, "OK."

Mark looked confused, like a puppy that bit into cotton candy and couldn't figure out where it went. He responded, "That's it? OK?" He seemed flustered that I did not respond in the way he anticipated.

"Mark, I can tell that this is very important to you and that you may have been nervous before getting here tonight. I want to assure you that your sexual orientation has no impact on how I view you or our growing friendship. The math I do when meeting someone new does not include their sexual orientation. It's an absolute non-factor to me."

Mark considered my response, and the waiter returned with our entrees and replacement beverages. Once the presentation was complete, he departed with our empty glasses. Mark looked at me as he cut into his chicken. "You don't understand what I am saying," he offered quietly.

"That is distinctly possible, my friend. I am world-class at missing cues and conversational signposts that would benefit my understanding of a given situation. So, are you super gay? Like gay to the nth degree? What am I not understanding?" I asked with a smirk that I hoped showed I was attempting to be funny.

The humour landed, and Mark responded, "Well, I don't know if I am super gay, but I am pretty good at it." It was his turn to smirk.

I replied, "See, confidence goes a long way in most areas of life. Super gay or not, you are perfectly fine as you are." That finally deflated the overblown seriousness that he brought to the table. We dug into our meals and chatted easily, the tension wholly banished.

We finished our meal and settled the tab before heading to the parking lot. As we reached my car, Mark turned and took a more direct route than in the restaurant.

"Reese, I want it on the record that I think you are one of the hottest men I have ever met."

I was not expecting this declaration and looked at him for signs of humour. There were none, and he was being serious. A sincere and direct response was required.

"Mark, I am honoured. To have a gay man, not a super gay man but one who is pretty good at it, tell me that I am attractive is very flattering. You have made my evening. Seriously." He was looking for signs of sarcasm or insincerity, but there were none. I had been told in the past by gay guys that I fit very well the description of a "bear." That statement caused me to do some fascinating Google research. I decided there is absolutely nothing wrong with being told you are attractive.

Mark laughed softly, saying, "I had many different thoughts on tonight's outcome. I did not anticipate that you would be this relaxed and at ease. That makes you even sexier."

I teased him and said, "Well, Mark, that is what we studs do. Be sexy." Mark rolled his eyes in response.

I stated, "Well, it's time to head home to an empty house. My wife and kids left this afternoon for a week at her parents. Another reason to maximize my alone time with an extra day off tomorrow."

Mark asked if I had any plans for when I got home. I assured him there were none and that I would spend my evening half listening to the TV while I scrolled on my phone.

Mark offered, "I can't compete with that kind of excitement. However, you could come to my place and hang out."

I considered it briefly and said, "Sure, that sounds way better than my original plan. You lead the way, and I will follow in my car."

Twenty minutes later, Mark pulled into the driveway of a very nice, upscale home. I was suitably impressed as I pulled in beside his SUV. I got out, and he gestured to the house. "Welcome to my home. Come on in". I followed him to the front door, which he opened via security code. As we entered the foyer, his home automation turned the lights on throughout the downstairs.

Mark placed his shoes in the front closet and asked if I wanted another drink. I agreed, figuring I could leave my car at his house, Uber home, and retrieve it in the morning. Mark showed me into his living room and returned from the kitchen with two beers of the same brand we had enjoyed at the restaurant. We sat in chairs opposite one another, taking long sips of our drinks.

"Your home is gorgeous, Mark. Perhaps I should get into hospital administration?" I teased.

Mark smiled and responded, "It's a good gig. I am also fortunate that my family has done very well in business. I bought this place before I finished university. Cash."

Mark said that last word with some emphasis on it because he knew I would appreciate it. He was right. I was fortunate to be in an excellent financial situation, and it was nice knowing that Mark had done well for himself. We chatted idly about different topics: sports, business, and local issues. I enjoyed our hanging out.

At some point, Mark excused himself to go to the washroom. I checked my phone and responded to my wife's text, wishing her and the kids a great week at her parents. I told her that dinner with Mark went great and that I was at his place relaxing. She responded with, "Look at you making friends. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?" She had heard me mention Mark but had yet to meet him.

Mark returned to the den in shorts and a t-shirt a few minutes later. "Sorry, I had just about my fill of office attire for the day. Normally, I change clothes halfway through the door, so tonight was an exception." He sat back on the chair opposite me, his left leg folded underneath him.

"I know what you mean. I am the same way. The fewer clothes, the better. If I am honest, I would say one of the things I am looking forward to most about my alone time is the opportunity to be naked whenever I want." I said it without thinking and then realized it. I chuckled.

Mark smiled and said, "So, you were going to give me your address. Better do it now before we forget." I laughed in response.

It was my turn to ask a question. "Mark, can I ask why you were so nervous tonight? I understand that coming out to people isn't always amazingly received, but your reluctance confuses me."

He finished his beer and replied, "Well, I had an experience last year where I met a guy through work. We had a lot in common, became friendly and spent time hanging out. We ran into one another one night while I was on a date. At first, he was confused, and then he reacted terribly. I could not believe this was the same person I had been friends with for three months. He said terrible things and showed himself to be a total asshole. I decided I would never let it happen again. So, now, I am always upfront and honest once I figure the person is worth telling. I wasn't dishonest with him. It had just never come up."

I could tell this still bothered Mark. It is unfortunate how stupid some people can be. "Well, I am thrilled that you deemed me worthy of telling. Combined with the fact you think I am insanely attractive, my ego is soaring to new heights tonight." I punctuated that statement by finishing my beer.

Mark looked at me, amused and exasperated. "This information isn't going to make you insufferable, I hope. Also, I didn't say you were extremely attractive. I told you were one of the hottest men I have ever met. Don't get it confused."

Mark stood up, collected our empty bottles, and went to the kitchen for replacements. As he handed me my beer, I asked for clarification. "Mark, as mentioned, I am not always the best at taking cues. If I say I find a woman attractive, I mean that she is nice-looking, and I appreciate her. If I say she is hot, it means I want to fuck her in every which way possible. What does "hot" mean to gay men?"

Mark had a different look about him now. We had never really talked to each other this way before. The tone of the evening's conversation and the alcohol were loosening us both up. He considered his words before responding, "If I can be completely blunt, in this particular case, it means that I fantasize about using my tongue all over your body, not stopping until you make me."

It was my turn to have a different look about me. I have always considered myself straight. I have only ever been with women, and my strongly preferred body type is that of a voluptuous, buxom woman. I have never considered any other reality. That stated I would be lying if I said Mark's words didn't make my nuts jump and my cock start to stir. It didn't help that I hadn't cum in a week due to continued troubles at home. My brain was foggy, and the forecast was getting cloudier.

"Mark, while you may not be super gay, I can see why you are very good at it. No one ever strokes my ego this much."

I didn't notice Mark's devilish smile until it was too late. "You know, that same fantasy also involves some serious stroking, too. As I said, I am being totally up front."

My cock was more than stirring now. Mark took my silence as permission to continue. "You know, the day I asked you to go for a drink was different. Do you remember why?"

I thought about it but couldn't recall and told him as much.

"You finished working out ahead of me and went to the locker room. I stopped at the desk to ask a question, and by the time I came into the locker room, you were coming out of the shower. With your towel over your shoulder."

As soon as he mentioned it, I did remember it. I had done this too many times to count over the years. It's a locker room, and locker rooms have naked guys.

Mark continued. "I knew I was attracted to you before that. I can manage the attraction. When I walked into that locker room and saw you completely naked, my brain short-circuited. It was all I could do not to drop to my knees in front of you and take that deliciously thick cock in my mouth. You were completely oblivious to the effect you were having on me. I was instantly rock hard. Thankfully, my jock held my cock in such a way to not make it blatantly obvious. I couldn't strip off because I wasn't getting soft any time soon."

Mark's face was a little flush recounting this story, and I could tell he meant every syllable. I looked at his crotch, and he was hard. My cock was now at half mast with no sign of stopping.

"We were talking, and you went to your locker, turning your back to me. That is when I saw your ass. I wanted to bury my face in it and lick my way out. You were my sexual fantasy, standing less than 10 feet away."

I sat in the chair, completely blown away by what I heard. I didn't know what to say, but I had better say something. "Mark, I had no idea you felt this way. I'm sorry for causing you this anxiety. I appreciate your trusting me enough to be vulnerable and tell me how you feel. That takes a huge man. I will be more mindful of how I dress in the locker room."

Mark looked at me and shook his head. "You are an idiot. The only way you need to be mindful in the locker room is to lose the towel and let your cock get hard. I have seen almost everything else, and it's fuelled all of my jack-off sessions since." The revelations of this night kept on coming.

"Mark, this has been quite the night. I am beyond horny right now. I haven't emptied my nuts in a week because things with my wife are not going amazingly at the moment. As I alluded to earlier, I am an exhibitionist. I have enjoyed quite a few trips to nude beaches when we have gone on vacation. I need to shoot my load. I can wait until I go home, but I think you might enjoy it if I did it here. Am I getting better at reading the signs yet?"

Mark gave a low growl and said, "You have to do it here. I need to see it." I didn't need any more encouragement. I stood up and slowly unbuttoned my shirt from top to bottom. I took my time, feeling Mark's eyes cover every inch of exposed skin. With the shirt unbuttoned, I next unbuttoned my cuffs. I slowly shrugged the shirt off and laid it across my chair.

"I guess I should have mentioned that when I jack off, I have to be completely naked. I hope that isn't a problem?" I said to Mark. He looked me up and down in silent approval. I next unbuckled my belt. I pulled it apart and pulled it out through all the belt loops on my pants. I placed it on the back of the chair on top of my shirt. Next, I unbuttoned my pants and slowly pulled the zipper down. I pushed the waist of my pants to the floor, stepping out of them when they pooled at my feet. I picked them up and straightened them out, placing them on the back of the chair.

I bent over and took off each sock individually to keep the suspense building. Straightening up, I looked at Mark. His cock was hard to the point of explosion, his shorts doing an abysmal job of hiding his raging excitement. His tent made me smile, and without thought, I reached and roughly pinched my nipples. Mark gasped, and I let out a low moan.

I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my Saxx boxer briefs. At that moment, I was thankful that my wife finally convinced me to improve my underwear game. It's interesting what goes through your mind at certain times. I pushed the underwear towards the floor, my poor cock aching to be free. It was leaking like a broken tap, allowing me to feel its slickness as the underwear brushed my engorged head. Finally, the waistband was below my balls, spread taut across my thighs. The underwear soon pooled at my feet. I turned my back to Mark and spread my legs better than my broad shoulder width apart. I then made a very pronounced move to bend over at the waist, completely straight-legged. I wanted him to see the hole he hungered for in the locker room. When he realized what I was doing, he said, "Oh fuck. Show me everything". I paused in that position, underwear now in my hand. I straightened up slowly, enjoying his eyes burning into my skin.

"Where should I sit, Mark?" I asked my host.

Mark's eyes were going everywhere, from my leaking cock, to my nipples, my thighs. Everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

"I have a couple of suggestions, but you may not like them," he growled. "The chair is fine, Reese."

I wrapped my hand around the base of my cock, rubbing my balls at the same time. "Don't be so sure I wouldn't like your ideas. I'm a very open-minded guy," I said to him with a grin. A low moan involuntarily escaped his throat.

I sat down on the edge of the chair, angling my cock for Mark's benefit. I started stroking my shaft lazily from beneath my helmet to the base. My slit was pouring pre-cum with no end in sight. "Now, Mark, I am not trying to tell you how to handle your business. But if the object of your sexual fantasies is jerking off for you less than 10 ft away, shouldn't you be naked too?"

Mark heard what I said but had to blink to process it. Once he did, he stood up quickly and took the t-shirt off over his head. Just as quickly, Mark pushed his shorts to the floor and stood proudly in front of me with his cock pointed at the ceiling. His cock was longer than mine, with a lovely girth as well. He looked me in the eyes as he took a couple of strokes on his throbbing cock before sitting back down opposite me.

"I'd love to tell you this will be a long, drawn-out jack session, Mark. The truth is, I love to edge. But tonight, I can't. I'm too far gone. As a guest in your home, where would you like for me to shoot my load?"

My question brought another groan from deep within Mark's chest. He responded quickly, "All over me. Everywhere."

I didn't need any more direction. I stood up, closed the gap between us, and put my foot on the arm of his chair. I thrust my hips toward him, my cock now pointed out over his torso and at his face. He was stroking his girth as I worked my cock towards the explosion. I hit the point of no return, and just before I let go, I said, "Open your mouth, slut". Mark didn't need any more direction as he slid down so that my twitching, cock and heaving balls were lined up with his mouth.

12