New Gym Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out a roar, and the first rope shot from my slit and landed thickly to the left of his mouth. His tongue quickly popped out, looking to taste my seed. The next one landed squarely on his hot tongue, as did the next three. He moaned in complete satisfaction as I fed him my thick, creamy load, shot after shot. He sounded so content, swallowing my load, until I stroked in a tightened grip from the bottom of my shaft to my head to give him the last, pearly drop of my semen.

I looked down to see an incredibly content-looking Mark, my original rope still to the left of his mouth, plastered on his face. Without warning, Mark quickly dropped down further, and before I knew it, his warm lips and incredibly hot tongue were bathing my tightened pucker. I moaned in appreciation as he worked his alternately soft and hard tongue both in and around my hole. His oral talents were bringing new life to my recently spent cock. "Fuck Mark, keep doing that, and I am going to make you suck my cock". He put his lips flush against my ring and murmured, sending delicious vibrations to my core. I made Mark stop, to his pronounced disappointment, and returned to my chair. My cock, renewed, stood at full mast.

I grabbed it by the base, pointing it towards Mark. "So, you said you wanted to suck my cock. Suck it." He crawled between my legs and took my head between his lips, over his tongue, before nestling it in his throat. He lavished his tongue side to side on the underside of my prick while he massaged my well-eaten asshole with his thumb. Long, tight trips from my balls to my head with his incredibly soft lips were heavenly on my aching cock. I put my hands on the back of his head, pushing him down as far as he could go. He took every inch of me, bobbing his appreciation out on my cock.

"Are you ready to take my load down your throat, Mark? Isn't that what you want? Or do you jack off thinking about me stuffing my thick cock into your tight ass, stretching and pounding it before seeding it like sluts always want to be seeded?"

Mark let out a strangled moan, my cock in his throat. His massaging of my still-licked asshole told me I was right.

His mouth was too delicious on my cock, and I told him to get ready. That just made him work harder for his reward. This time, with a long moan instead of a roar, my cockhead twitched before sending more ropes of thick, white cum, this time straight down Mark's throat. He took every last drop of my load before licking my head, shaft and balls clean.

I laid back in the chair, completely drained, figuratively and literally. "Fuck Mark. You have an amazing mouth, my friend." As he stood up, he caressed my less full balls and said, "Well, any time you want to empty those delicious nuts, you know where to come." He smiled at his pun.

Mark was now standing up, between my legs, with his cock pointing to the ceiling. Objectively, it was a gorgeous cock. He had nice, heavy balls, too. I had seen enough porn over the years to be able to appreciate a nice cock.

I looked at Mark and asked, "Can I stroke it?" He had his hands on his hips and said, "Only if you want to. I am beyond completely satisfied." The thing was, I wanted to. I wanted to make this guy who had just rocked my world feel amazing.

I began by cupping his balls, amazed at how hot they were. His cock was bobbing in front of my face, so I spat into my left hand and smeared it over his already leaking head. I trailed the pad of my thumb underneath his crown, zig-zagging as I went. I opened my right hand and began to palm massage Mark's balls, allowing my fingertips to drag along his sensitive perineum. Mark's moans and breathing told me I was doing a decent job for a beginner.

"I think you should sit down and relax," I suggested to Mark. He nodded as I continued to lightly stroke his turgid cock. He disengaged and stepped backwards, re-taking his seat, instinctively spreading his legs wide. I got on my knees for the first time for another man. The throbbing in my cock confirmed this was the right thing to do.

I was intrigued by being on the opposite side of a hard cock for once. I wrapped my hand tightly around the base of Mark, pulling his cock skin taut over his glans. I then continued lightly jerking him off with my left, starting just behind his angry head and going down to meet my fist. He was moaning loudly and producing his lube at an impressive rate.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Reese, but I don't think this is your first time doing this." Mark exhaled.

I smiled and said, "I will take that as a compliment. It is my first time doing anything close to this, but I am confident it won't be my last." I looked straight down and saw Mark's piss-slit yawning, pushing forth his clear, sticky pre-load. I had been licking my pre-cum for years and even my load at times. I decided to double the number of people whose pre-cum I had tasted.

I sat back on my haunches and looked Mark in the eyes. "I am going to clean this messy head of yours if that's OK with you?". His face changed from relaxed bliss to rapt attention instantaneously. I moved forward and wrapped my softened, wet lips around his engorged cockhead, massaging my tongue on his frenulum while I maintained eye contact. He let out a low, almost plaintive, moan as I continued my exploratory oral attention on his impressive cock.

The feel of a cock in my mouth, while new, was somehow familiar. The spongy tissue of Mark's cockhead contrasted with the firmness of his shaft that my tongue was inexpertly teasing. Without thinking, I slid my lips as far down Mark's shaft as I comfortably could. Mark's eyes widened in both surprise and lust. I broke eye contact to focus on the task, er cock, at hand bobbing up and down, my soft, wet lips providing a tight seal for his shaft.

Mark's moans changed rhythm, and I recognized that as proof that my mouth worked well. "Be careful, Reese. I won't last much longer with you sucking my cock like that."

I took this compliment proudly and wanted to do the best job possible. I decided it was time to finish my new friend off.

"So, Mark, how does this compare with your fantasies? Is this better than jacking off thinking about the bear from the gym?" Mark's eyes widened for a moment, and he moaned in response to my dirty talk. "I know you fantasized about sucking my cock and eating my tight manhole. I also know you would love for me to stuff my thickness balls deep into your hungry hole. Have you thought about stuffing this gorgeous prick into my straight, virgin hole, or do you only bottom? If so, that's a shame; I'm curious how this would feel stretching my insides."

That did it. With a roar, Mark's perfectly vertical cock shot his first white rope into the air, it landing on his lower abdomen. I moved closer to ensure I got all of the show. The next rope surprised me by lancing across my left cheekbone, leaving a thick white trail in my beard. My beard continued to be conditioned again on the following shots, one landing very close to my lips. I instinctively darted my tongue out before it made contact with the hot, white gift from my new friend. It was a bit salty but not unpleasant at all.

I both slowed and tightened my grip on Mark, mimicking how I drained my cock. Once Mark finished cumming, I brought a nice, tight stroke up to his head, producing the last shiny, white pearl of his seed. I dropped my mouth to his cock, sucked it in and licked his head whistle clean. I immensely enjoyed my creamy reward.

"There is cum all over your face, Reese," Mark observed, regaining his strength. I chuckled and said, "Well, most of us have told our girlfriends for years that it's a great moisturizer. I won't be hypocritical and certainly not a cum dodger." I stood up between Mark's legs, my cock semi-hard but not in a way that required relief. Mark's eyes scanned me up and down, side to side. I stepped to the side and sat down beside him.

After a few minutes of easy silence, Mark started with "Wow."

I laughed in response. "See, I told you there was no reason to be anxious." then I gave his leg a playful shove.

"I have been proven wrong. Don't take this the wrong way, but are you sure that was your first time?" Mark inquired.

I nodded my head and replied, "It is indeed."

"Well, I can tell you that was the best blow job I have ever received from a married, straight, first-time cocksucker. And it's not even close. And yes, straight married guys suck cock more than you would ever expect." I nodded in acknowledgement as it was a fraternity I just joined.

It was my turn to ask a question. "So, how did the reality of the bear from the gym compare to the fantasy?" Mark's softened cock flexed as he said, "The reality is no comparison. That was amazing in every way. The dirty talk where you pretended to be interested in getting fucked was next level. You are a natural, my friend."

"Well, I want to make sure my partner is always satisfied. It turns out that means female or male. Also, FYI, I am not positive I'd be into getting fucked. But I know it's not automatically off the table. In case that was part of your fantasy." Mark let out a low moan.

I stood up and smiled, "If you can point me to the washroom, I need to clean up a bit. I can't be driving home with cum all over my face. What would people think?"

12