Making a Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you with your decision," breathed Athena, turning my head to face hers, and before I could object she leaned in for a kiss.

I moaned into her mouth as I struggled against the handcuffs and the weight of her body on my lap before yielding to her dominance. Oddly, we were each other's first kiss, occurring during a game of truth or dare. She later revealed that was the moment she concluded she was a lesbian. I had since kissed a few boys yet oddly those felt awkward and forced while being bound and made to kiss a girl felt instinctive.

As I felt Athena's tongue press against my lips and she thrust her tongue into my mouth, claiming the territory as hers. Clutching the back of my head, she held me tight against her as she continued her exploration with me submissively following her lead.

"I wanted to do that for a long time," breathed Athena when she finally broke the kiss. "Now let's get you untethered, so we can have some real fun."

All it took was a simple snip of the scissors, and I was free of the chair. After helping me stand Athena cut the two ties securing my feet, and I was mobile once again.

"My kitten has curves," teased Athena.

Due to my hands still being cuffed behind my back, I stood in a classic slave position as Athena inspected my body. Her hands roamed over my latex-covered assets just as mine had after I first donned my outfit, and I found myself enjoying the feeling of another person sexually exploring my body. This was heightened by the fact that I physically couldn't stop her lecherous behavior.

"Mmmmm your body feels so constricted," purred Athena in a sultry voice. "The latex encasing you in an inflexible shell, molding and shaping your body. Tell me my pet, does it make you feel sexy? Because it makes you look very sexy."

I felt myself becoming flustered, both from my distress and my arousal. This was a fantasy I desired yet was ashamed of. Something I wanted to keep hidden yet wanted to share. Now Athena knew my secret and wanted to become my missing partner. Did I want my fantasy to be a slave to become my reality? And could I accept a woman as my mistress?

Thinking of Athena's question. Yes, I did feel sexy and wanted nothing more than to be used as a toy. With my hands bound, my decision didn't matter. Just as I wanted it to be. I wanted to be a slave to an authority figure, A master who would control me and my sexual urges, so I would be free from having to choose.

"You want to surrender, I can see it in your eyes" continued Athena as she caressed my body making me quiver. "You ache to be possessed, a slave, a true submissive. Bound to your mistress for all eternity."

My mind had dropped back into subspace, and I had to fight my yearning to simply say yes. Looking into her eyes, I felt the need for her to kiss me again. For her to choose for me. Subconsciously, I nodded my head.

Athena gave out an excited squeal as she savored her moment of triumph. Wrapping her arm over my should, Athena grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for the kiss I desired. Despite not being gay, the kiss felt fantastic. Feeling I was forced into a sexual relationship with Athena released me from having to accept I was in a relationship with a woman. I was a slave, and slaves don't have a choice. I was Athena's possession.

"Now let's see if my spaghetti is dry and straight or wet and lezzie," smiled Athena as she stepped back and pulled the zipper over my crotch. The odor from my sex immediately filled the room as my secretions oozed down my legs.

"You are literally dropping wet," giggled Athena as she inspected my condition.

I felt as embarrassed as a 3-year-old who was just caught wetting their pants and in a perverse way that fed my arousal. Why would Athena believe me claiming I was straight when the evidence clearly showed I was aroused? Athena not only had the keys to my collar and cuffs but the key to my sexuality. I let out a slight gasp as I felt her finger slide over my exposed thigh collecting my juices and I watched as Athena stuck her wet finger into her mouth like it was covered with cake batter.

"Mmmmmm," moaned Athena. "You have no idea how long I wanted to taste you."

Athena's hand dropped back to my exposed sex and her fingers caressed my pussy. The sensations were incredible, and I moved my hips in sync, yearning for more. Desperate, I looked into her eyes and saw the look of victory. Athena knew she had my literally in the palm of her hand and slowly slid her finger between my lips. I wanted to reach out and caress her body, but with my hands cuffed I could only stand at attention and let her play.

"Please," I whimpered, causing Athena to break into a very wicked smile.

"So my little kitten wants me to play with her," purred Athena as her finger teased my clit.

"Yesss," I hissed as I thrust my hips toward her hand.

"Yes, what?" questioned Athena, moving her hand away from my pussy.

"Yes mistress Athena," I proclaimed verbally acknowledging Athena's ownership.

Athena let out another joyous squeal and drove her fingers between my folds. "Mistress Athena," sang Athena. "I like the sound of that. No, wait; goddess Athena. After all, my name is Athena and you will be spending lots of time worshiping me. What do you think, slave?"

Athena's title sent a shiver through my body. She wanted to be more than my mistress, she wanted to become my goddess, a deity to be worshiped and obeyed.

"Yes goddess Athena," I stated, knowing there was no turning back.

"Good kitty," replied Athena, pressing her finger into my sex.

This was the first time I was ever sexually penetrated by anyone other than myself, and the feeling was intense. As she worked her finger in and out, I spread my legs.

"My kitty likes that, doesn't she," cooed Athena, adding a second finger and filling me completely. Each thrust sending a wave of pleasure throughout my body like the ocean attacking the shore.

"Yes, goddess," I gasped as I tried to hump her hand.

"You want to be my slave," said Athena in a husky voice.

"I am your slave, goddess," I breathed in response.

"Tell me that you love me," demanded Athena

"I love you," I proclaimed, willing to say anything so long as she continued, the waves of my orgasm beginning to rise within me.

"Then I accept you as my lover, my slave, and my pet," announced Athena as she pulled her fingers from my body.

The sudden retreat caused me to drop to my knees. My breathing ragged, and I looked up at my goddess. I had willingly offered my body to her, agreeing to be her slave for eternity and I was desperate to cum.

"A good slave doesn't cum before her mistress," scolded Athena.

With her mischievous smile back, Athena grabbed the hem of her pants and pushed them down. I just stared as the waistband dropped over her hips and I got my first close-up look at her vagina, her arousal was obvious, causing me to whimper as I pondered what I was going to do.

Turning around, Athena bent at the waist placing her ass just inches from my face as she pushed her pants the rest of the way down. Catching myself lusting over Athena's body, I shook my head to dispel the fog in my brain. I still considered myself straight, but the feeling of having my sexual orientation overruled by my owner was a deeper fixation.

Wearing only her top, Athena turned back around and started to run her hand over her pussy, her fingers sliding easily over her swollen lips. "I've dreamt of this moment for a long time," stated Athena. "Are you ready to taste your goddess?"

Athena didn't wait for a response and scooped up some of her secretions. "Open wide, my kitty," ordered Athena.

On autopilot, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue as if we were creating some sort of perverted blood pact where we ingested each other's fluids. It felt almost ceremonial, being on my knees as my goddess prepared me for a life of lesbian worship. I obediently closed my lips and sucked her finger clean.

"That wasn't so bad, was it," smiled Athena as she pulled her finger from my mouth.

"No goddess," I whispered in response, thinking how I just tasted another person's secretions. While I didn't like the taste, I didn't hate it either.

"Now it's time to worship your goddess," purred Athena as she widened her legs, so her pussy was in front of my face. Raking her fingers through my hair and anchoring both her hands behind my head, she started to pull me forward.

Part of me knew I should be fighting this yet so much of me felt it was so erotic to just give in. After all, she was my mistress and a slave never disobeys their owner. The thought of my wants being overruled like I was just some obedient sex pet just made me more aroused. Accepting my fate, I closed my eyes and her scent suddenly came into focus as I felt her pubic hair tickle my nose. Not wanting to dwell on what I was about to do, I stuck out my tongue and licked across her labia.

"Oh yesssss," screamed Athena as she stood victorious, reaping the spoils of victory. "That feels so fucking good!"

I continued to lap at her pussy, not fully knowing what I was supposed to do, wiggling my tongue as it slid along her channel and pressing against her clit. A must-have been good enough as Athena continued to moan and grind her hips against my face, her hands now holding herself steady more than holding me in place.

"Stick your tongue in and clean me out like you would a cup of ice cream," ordered Athena.

I did what I was told. Extending my tongue, I drilled into her cavity as she moaned in delight and erupted in orgasm releasing what seemed like a large amount of cum. Her scream was loud enough to be heard throughout the house as my face was held tightly to her groin, forcing me to drink as much of her fluids as I could. Releasing her grip, Athena collapsed onto the floor before me. Both of us were breathing ragged. Athena from her orgasm and me from being smothered by her crotch. But even though I was just demeaned into performing a sex act on another woman it didn't affect the feeling I was doing it as a slave to my mistress, thus making it an arousing endeavor. With my hands still bound, I could only wait on my knees as Athena recovered.

"I'm so proud of you kitten," breathed Athena as she looked lovingly into my eyes. "You are such a wonderful pet."

I smiled nervously in reply, not knowing how to respond after completing such a sensual act. Still, in control, Athena pulled my face to hers, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I melted into the kiss, the passion of the moment and my slave fantasy fed my arousal. "Now it's time for my pet's reward," smiled Athena.

Slipping her finger into the ring of my collar, Athena helped me up and led me to the couch. With a slight push, I fell onto my back, pinning my arms behind me. She was on me in an instant, straddling my waist while bracing her hands on each side of my head. All I could do was look up at her mischievous smile. Without a word, Athena leaned down and gave me an affectionate kiss. Pulling away, she slid down my body until she was kneeling between my legs. I felt her hot breath on my exposed vagina as she began to plant kisses on my thighs. I let out a deep moan as I pressed my head back and closed my eyes while opening my thighs to give her better access.

"You like being played with by our owner," teased Athena.

"Yes, goddess," I whimpered in response, before letting out another moan as I felt her finger caress my outer lips. "You shaved yourself bare," questioned Athena.

"Latex and hair are a painful mix," I answered.

"So you shaved off all your body hair," asked Athena.

"Yes goddess," I responded, just wanting her to pleasure me.

"How delightfully kinky," laughed Athena as her finger continued its torment.

I bit my lip and lifted my ass off the cushion wanting her to 'return the favor' but my submissive state and the fact I couldn't use my hands prevented me from actively pressing my need. Athena was toying with me. Watching how my body reacted to her touch. Reveling in my desire to have her pleasure me. I grew wetter and more needy as Athena continued to caress and kiss around my loins, occasionally making contact with my pussy and I started to cry with need.

"What's the matter, my pet," questioned Athena, fully knowing what my problem was.

"Please goddess," I gasped, hoping Athena would take pity on me without me having to beg her to go down on me.

"Is my straight spaghetti wet enough to bend and want another woman to make her cum," asked Athena before licking up some of the secretions that escaped my vagina.

I moaned lustfully as her tongue slid across my wet lips. I've never felt such a strong need to be filled in all my life, a primal lust to mate, and Athena was the only person physically capable of making it happen. Sexual orientation didn't matter, I just needed sex. "Yes, my goddess," I wailed, "Please make me a lesbian!"

"My pleasure," purred Athena.

Pressing her mouth against my opening, Athena extended her tongue into my cavity. The feeling was intense like a drug addict getting her fix. The level of euphoria overwhelmed my nervous system and my whole body trembled as her tongue probed my channel, stretching the walls of my pussy as it drove deeper. The feeling was electric like her tongue was the key that activated my body's true potential. What Athena was doing was better than anything I had ever experienced on my own or what I ever imagined. This was a new experience, orgasming by the action of another person, a lover. This was sex, and I was offering my virginity to my goddess.

Just as I was about to be overwhelmed, Athena would pull back kissing and nibbling my lips and circling my clit as my mind caught up with the experiences and emotions I was experiencing. It was wiring itself to know this is what submissive sex was with another woman, and it was incredibly enjoyable and addicting.

Just as my body and mind settled Athena renewed her assault only this time she wiggled her tongue as it slithered through my secret garden. The sensation caused my body to fire again. My muscles grew tight as my hands pulled against the steel cuffs. I was coming to the crest of what felt like an epic orgasm and I was flooded with a deluge of pure ecstasy. Seismic convulsions raced through my body as I created animalistic noises. It felt like forever before my body settled down, and my mind returned to its senses.

I was deep in subspace, enjoying the afterglow of my first sexual experience and my first true orgasm. Athena cuddled next to me, cradling me and caressing my body. Providing the aftercare, I normally had to deliver to myself. Like sex, submission was much better with a partner. This was a two-person game, and I had been playing solo. Athena made the experience whole and if that meant agreeing to a lesbian relationship and forfeiting my right to heterosexual intimacy then so be it.

"Thank you, goddess," I finally breathed, regaining my wits.

"The pleasure was all mine," whispered Athena in a soothing and loving voice as she held me close. "It's what girlfriends do for one another, and you're now my girlfriend, right?"

I knew that was the price for Athena to be my mistress, I needed to become her girlfriend. Personally, I was right where I wanted to be owned by an attentive, controlling lover. The fact that it was a woman was a small concession to get what I wanted. "If you want me to be your girlfriend then that's what I am," I responded verbally, completing our deal.

Athena's let out a playful giggle as she climbed back on top of me, pinning me to the couch once again. "I've dreamt so long to hear you say that," smiled Athena before kissing me. "Now that we have gotten our roles settled, I feel you should put what you just learned into practice."

Turning around, Athena shifted backward until her ass was just above my face. "I'm just glad you didn't ask for mercy when I took your gag off."

Before I could answer, Athena lower her ass to my face. Mercy. That was the safe word I choose in my slave contract. She wasn't forcing me, she was playing my game. Being what she thought I wanted until I broke character and asked for Mercy. But looking back that didn't matter, I had a goddess to worship.

_____

I spent the night cuffed to my bed as Athena slept with her arms wrapped around me. Saturday was spent reinforcing our roles and more sex. Athena finally removed my latex outfit Sunday morning save the collar to share an intimate shower. After Athena picked my clothes for the day. A black skater skirt over black pantyhose, a black tee, and a bordello jacket. Still wearing the collar Athena added to my look with a black hairband with cat ears I had from a Halloween costume and the black lipstick Athena had from the witch costume she wore in a cheeky attempt to make us a couple.

I nervously followed as Athena confidently led me by the hand into the pet store, where she chose a thin black leash and a tag in the shape of a cat head. I could only stare at the floor as we stood at the counter with our purchases, Athena asking the clerk to engrave 'Spaghetti' on the front and 'Property of Athena' on the back. Wearing the collar and dressed as I was, there was no doubt who the tag was for.

Just before my parents were due home, Athena had me announce on social media that she and I were officially dating. The responses from my friends were immediate and ranged from surprise to claims of vindication. When my parents returned, I announced Athena was my girlfriend. While I took them off guard, they accepted my decision and welcomed Athena to her new role. However, the full realization didn't hit me until Monday when we walked hand in hand into school and I had to kiss Athena in front of our friends and teammates, I was 'lesbian official'.

Athena worked hard to learn her role as a mistress, studying all the BDSM material she could find and all the erotica I stored to get a better sense of my fantasy and her role. She learned to tie knots and became an expert at rope bondage. At college, my roommate accepted I was a lesbian and was happy I was spending most of the time in my girlfriend's dorm room. Athena kept me on a strict diet and once I reach her desired waist size she kept me in a corset and increased my calorie intake to fill out my hips and ass, giving me the hourglass figure she desired. I even had all the hair below my eyebrows permanently removed.

We roomed together our sophomore year and rented an apartment our junior and senior, where I spent the majority of my time living as Athena's slave. During this time Athena increase my wardrobe of latex garments as well as bondage items, and she chose a leather-dominant look for herself. I developed an almost infatuation with my goddess as her slave, never developing an attraction towards women. Additionally, I lost my attraction to men, becoming asexual.

Athena did have me get a navel piercing, but it was not for her to attach a leash, at least in the literal sense. Athena had a more mischievous idea, creating a silver cat head pendant with jeweled eyes that housed an air tag allowing her to track my whereabouts at all times, thus creating a virtual leash. She even had one of our gay friends, majoring in engineering, help with a special project. Athena wanted a shield 3D printed that would fit over my vagina. After multiple attempts, she came up with a design that I could comfortably wear for long periods that held my outer labia in slots. She then took me to get my labia pierced with three rings per side. Back at our apartment Athena tied me to the bed and revealed a new shield design with groves. She then pulled out a padlock with a long, removable shank curved to fit the shield. Athena had designed a chastity device and as I laid bound she inserted the shank in the rings poking into the groves and clicked it into the base. My goddess now controlled access to my sex. But being the sexual vampire she was never kept me locked for long periods, she just wanted the control.