Making a Good Impression Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive wife gets stripped at a party.
3.3k words
3.97
95.4k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Joanna and I, both in our mid-twenties, recently moved a fair distance from a quiet country town start my new job and a new life in a much bigger city.

We’ve been happily together since we were both young after meeting at college seven years ago and only recently got married.

Joanna is gorgeously curvy with wonderfully round C cup breasts, and as much as I love her body, she has always been shy and reserved about it as well as being fairly submissive, both due to former lousy boyfriends.

After several months of arriving in the new city, it was now summer and my job was going well with both of us slowly settling in and starting to make some new friends.

With our accents and dress giving us away as obvious outsiders, people generally seemed like they wanted to help you fit into their city. This included a couple we were particularly friendly with, Dan and his girlfriend Sarah. They were slightly older than us, extroverts and plenty of fun, especially Sarah who was loud and brash, who generally said what she thought and didn’t care too much about what people thought of her. We would often hang out, occasionally having them over for dinner or going to a bar or bowling together.

Through our conversations, Sarah and Dan both dropped a few hints that implied they were former swingers and that Sarah is bisexual with a high sex drive, dropping innuendo whenever she could, aimed especially at my wife. On a few occasions she had even pinched her bum and was very flirty, especially after a few drinks.

It was a warm summer so far and Dan and Sarah had been invited to a house party, who suggested that we come along too to try and get to know more of the locals and possibly make additional friends. The party was simply a social meet up, situated in a large house with a hot tub in a nice part of town.

We didn’t know the owners of the house nor anyone else who would be going, but it was supposedly a decent group of people plus an opportunity get a feel for the new city life and let our hair down after the typically stressful move.

As a warm summer’s evening, we both dressed reasonably conservatively, with Joanna looking stunning in a yellow flowery dress with her hair and make-up done up and myself in smart pants and a shirt, also packing our swimming costumes and towels in case there was a chance to try out the hot tub.

Joanna had a few glasses of wine whilst getting ready to help ease her nerves and shyness and I would be sober the whole night, as due to the house being roughly thirty minutes away, I would be the unfortunate designated driver.

Finally ready, we started our journey to the party, arriving fashionably late at 8pm, already an hour into the proceedings.

The house was lovely, with a large open living room and kitchen, housing about forty middle and upper class professionals who appeared to be in their thirties and forties. The party was in full swing and we did the normal meet and greets with Dan and Sarah leading the introductions, before leaving us to it as soon as the small talk was well underway.

However these conversations generally consisted of supercilious strangers trying to tell you about their career achievements and sporting successes when they were younger or their expensive house and what they intend on doing to their house to upgrade it further. Not exactly stimulating, but getting to know people nonetheless, though Joanna was more reserved and working her way through wine in order to ease her apprehension and help the small talk flow better.

After a few hours, we were having a good time with Joanna appearing a bit drunk now. Our accents and being slightly younger than most made us stand out and we gave off a new vibe so received plenty of attention from the group.

A few hours in and Sarah reappeared, also appearing drunk and slurring her words slightly, accompanied by three other similar loud, slim, blonde women talking about using the hot tub. They ignored me throughout and made some inside joke about recruiting Joanna that was only funny to them, before taking her by the the arm and leading her off to get dressed into her bathing costume.

I wasn’t in the mood for getting wet, though navigated my way to the hot tub to meet the girls there, with the help of a few guiding strangers on the way. The hot tub was located in the fittingly large deck in the even larger garden, with five other guys already in there soaking away, with room for perhaps another five. The deck was well lit with music playing in the background and several other groups stood around talking too.

I was already deep into hearing about a stranger’s forthcoming bathroom renovation as Sarah and Joanna reappeared, having thankfully ditched the other three loud women. The stranger’s eyes drifted to the chests of the two ladies as they neared though I could hardly blame him as their bouncing breasts looked great in the lights.

Joanna was wearing a backless black one piece swimsuit that tied behind her neck and plunged very deep, almost to her navel with only the tautness of the two wide strips of material keeping her large boobs covered. Nevertheless, it still showed off plenty of her chest, and although she is shy about her body, this swimsuit seems to have been designed for her curves and looks very flattering on her, which is the only reason she wears something so, in her mind, revealing.

Sarah was typically in an attention grabbing tiny white bikini which looked to be too small for her. This consisted of two triangles over her breasts, tied together with string, and a high cut bottom which was not quite a thong, but almost.

This was a the first time I had properly gotten to see Sarah’s shape and she looked great. She was slim, almost muscular and obviously worked out, but still had nice sized tits that were possibly a C cup too.

As the only women at the party dressed in their swimwear, they were now the center of attention and both looking gorgeous, as they slowly lowered themselves into the tub. All of the men in the tub were suddenly engaged in conversation with Sarah and Joanna, and hanging on every word, whilst laughing loudly at every joke, whether funny or not.

I slipped out to the washroom briefly and when I returned to the deck, Sarah came up from behind me and put her wet arm around me and asked me if I was having a good time. She then drunkenly began to tell me about how great my wife looked and about how glad she is that we both came tonight, just as she made eye contact with Joanna, who waved back from the hot tub, still innocently surrounded by the older men. Appearing hot and with a flustered face, Joanna was now sat on the edge of the tub with just her ankles and feet in the water to try and cool herself in the cooler evening air.

I stayed quiet and allowed Sarah to carry on her drunken dialogue, though I perked up as she remarked on Joanna’s tits, which she said looked amazing and asked if I minded if she could have a quick feel. Not quite knowing what this meant, I just shrugged and pulled a face that suggested that I didn’t care, though I was more curious than anything at this point.

Sarah gave me a peck on the cheek and said thanks, before skipping off in the direction of the tub, stumbling into a few small groups of people that were surrounding it on the way.

Sarah then slowly crept up behind Joanna and without warning or saying anything, pushed her hands under Joanna’s arm and grabbed my wife’s breasts, albeit over her costume. Putting on a bit of a show, she jokingly shook them a bit before squeezing them together, giving her an amazing cleavage. Joanna just giggled, as though she was being tickled, and the men gave out a little cheer, which seemed to catch the attention of everyone else in the vicinity.

Sensing my wife’s submissive nature and drunkenness, Sarah then let go before even more surprisingly grabbing the two vertical strips of material covering Joanna’s chest, pulling them both to the side and completely exposing my wife’s nipples, then recommencing groping and squeezing her now bare tits.

My wife continued her giggling, probably embarrassed and unsure of what else to do against Sarah’s strong arms, but in her state also secretly enjoying the attention too I’m sure.

Appearing to be enjoying the feeling of my wife’s breasts, Sarah let out a little “ooo”, before announcing to the group about how great they felt, then held them up from underneath as though presenting them, leaving her hardening nipples on show above her hand-bra.

Seemingly aiming them at the guy sat in the tub next to Joanna, Sarah asked if he wanted a quick feel too before he reached his wet hand out of the water and tweaked each of Joanna’s nipples in turn, as I just witnessed the first man (and woman), other than me, to touch my wife’s breasts in seven years.

My mouth hung open at the surreal situation, having never seen something so brazen, yet so sexy at the same time. I could feel that jealous feeling in my stomach, yet oddly excitement at the same time.

However the show was soon over as Sarah returned the two strips of material where they belonged and recovered my wife, whilst everyone carried on their conversations like that didn’t just happen.

Another guy came up next to me and commented on the show, not knowing that it was the person I was married to, and also mentioned that Sarah normally does stuff like that at these parties, but it’s normally her own tits she flashes. I now hoped that I’d get to see Sarah’s later too perhaps.

The conversation thankfully moved on from the previous scene and onto sports and other trivial matters, and for thirty minutes or so, we chatted and nothing else happened, with Joanna sliding in and out of the tub as her temperature rose and fell, always with a seemingly bottomless glass of wine in her hand, topped up by who knows.

Sarah’s three girlfriends from earlier reappeared and Sarah went over to meet them on the other side of the deck. They were obviously discussing what happened earlier, before more laughing, though I could tell that they were conspiring something, as they lowered their voices and they huddled closer together.

Putting whatever plan they had into place and probably wanting a show of their own, all four of them now sneaked up behind the unaware Joanna, who was back to sitting on the tub’s edge and locked in a conversation with a medallion-wearing overweight middle-aged man in the water.

Two of the ladies proceeded to grab an arm each, whilst Sarah went for the bow behind her neck and the fourth pulled the material from the front. As soon as the bow was undone, the material came away in the fourth’s hands, resulting in my still giggling wife, topless on a well lit edge of a hot tub, with her arms still held leaving both of her full tits completely exposed.

The man with the medallion saw an opportunity to join in the humiliating fun and seized his chance to crudely grab a breast, excitingly shaking it for a few seconds before letting go.

To exacerbate the exposure, Sarah then took both ends of the swimsuit and tied it tightly around Joanna’s waist. Making out as if it was all a joke, I overheard Sarah say that Joanna should remain topless, especially as everyone has already seen them now anyway, and that if she covered up again, the ladies would pull the costume off completely.

Joanna capitulated, allowing the knot to be finished and accepting her fate. Once they had finished their fun, my wife lowered herself back into the water, allowing the bubbles to provide at least some modesty with only her bare shoulders showing.

The ladies carried on their loud conversations stood next to the tub, but were now thankfully ignoring my wife, who was receiving even more attention in the hot tub.

In an effort to conceal her nakedness, Joanna remained submerged in the tub, which was obviously causing her temperature to rise and I could see her face becoming redder and more flustered as the party wore on.

To cool herself and to provide some comfort, she slightly rose out of the water, with her now floating breasts in the bubbles, her pink areola and nipples becoming occasionally visible.

I should have perhaps helped her out and got a her a towel, but I was now turned on watching my normally reserved wife as the only topless woman in front of many strangers, plus she seemed to be somehow enjoying herself too.

The party continued and a few people left, but even more were coming onto the deck area from the house now, some obviously hearing about the exhibitionist outside.

Some men, and a few women, would even make a special trip over to the tub and pretend to be checking it out and commenting on its capacity, jets, etcetera, whilst really trying to get a sneaky look at Joanna’s tits. Additional men were also getting into the hot tub too, and it was soon full.

One of the new men was a particularly fit and handsome looking guy wearing tight swimming trunks, who sat a couple of seats down from Joanna. The person who I was still talking to mentioned that this person was a former pro footballer, Brad, who was recently single after a recent divorce and always a hot ticket at these parties.

I could see him strike up a conversation with my wife, likely a “I haven’t seen you here before” type, but after a few minutes this seem to lead into a deeper conversation and flirting. It was possibly the novelty of a new person, but likely Joanna’s visible breasts making an impression on him too.

Regardless, Joanna could obviously no longer take the heat from being as submerged as she was, yet not wanting to break off the conversation, she eased out of the water even more and sat on her haunches, resting her elbows on the edge of the tub.

This now meant that her entire top half, down to her naval, was on show to everyone around her. With her elbows back behind her body, Joanna’s sizable breasts sat even more perkier on her, looking even more amazing as they were audaciously displayed. Her apparent shameless confidence was even more of a turn on for me now, especially knowing that the sought after girl was with me.

The other affect was that Brad’s eyes lit up and seemed even more engaged in their conversation and they held their eye contact even more intently, despite the staring eyes of the others around them.

The group of bothersome girls from earlier spotted this extra attention too and their heads all soon turned in Joanna’s direction. They watched the conversation from afar, their faces illustrating their apparent jealousy, no doubt due to the new girl flirting with the handsome ex pro around town.

I could tell that the group were again conspiring something against Joanna, as I nervously watched on from the corner of my eye, whilst still engaged in a conversation with a stranger, who was also stealing glances in the direction of my topless wife.

One of the girls then went over to Joanna and mentioned that they were all going to do shots of tequila and that she should join them. She nodded and got out of the hot tub, giving everyone another look of her wet tits, which bounced and hung sexily as she maneuvered herself out.

Joanna walked over to where she placed her towel earlier and picked it up, finally ending the show as she draped it around her neck, covering her shoulders and boobs. She then walked over to the other side of the deck, where Sarah and the other girls were with the bottle of tequila and lined up shot glasses.

Each of the now group had a full shot, clinked them together, then downed the drink.

No sooner had the glasses all been put back down, the girls’ plan was put into place, beginning with Sarah getting Joanna in a full nelson, trapping her arms behind her head.

The other girls went for Joanna’s rolled-down swimming costume and then proceeded to tug it slowly down her legs as she flailed around, trying to prevent them taking it off. Joanna was proud of her boobs and wouldn’t have minded showing those off so much, but her pussy was far more intimate.

The commotion and laughing from all of the girls, including my humiliated wife, got everyone’s attention as the lips of her recently completely shaved pussy now came into view.

As the black material continued to be tugged down past her knees, Sarah was obviously much more stronger than my wife, and she now leaned back to lift Joanna’s feet clear off of the ground.

The other girls were now holding Joanna’s legs in order to restrain her and whether intentional or not, I could see their hands occasionally grabbing her crotch too.

They had now managed to get one leg free of the costume, as Joanna increased her flailing in a last ditch effort to retain any remaining modesty. However this had the opposite effect as in her position with both feet raised off the floor and under the spotlights, her movements caused her pussy to be displayed even more.

Sitting in the warm water for so long had obviously made my wife’s vagina wet and loose, and as her wriggling legs opened in defiance, you could see her moist pussy lips parting slightly and revealing her inner pinkness. Worse still, the swimsuit had rolled tight around the remaining leg and was proving difficult to remove, therefore extending the ordeal for longer.

The movement also caused the towel around Joanna’s neck to shift and both nipples also bounced into view once more, totally exposing all of her most private parts to around twenty strangers plus who knows how many strangers’ cameras.

The girls finally had the costume off completely and it was held up to the onlookers as some sort of trophy, which received another loud cheer.

After a few more seconds, which felt like minutes, Sarah finally let Joanna back down and freed her arms, allowing her to run off with her towel and disappearing into the safe darkness of the garden.

The girls were in drunken hysterics now, whilst I, not quite sure of what to do next and in an effort to avoid any proceeding awkwardness, said goodbye to my stranger and slipped out of the side gate and into the car. With the intent of leaving the party, I messaged Joanna’s phone and told her to meet me in the car, who appeared a few moments later, still in the towel and nothing else but a naughty, embarrassed smile with her dress and underwear stashed in her bag.

I peeled open the towel to reveal Joanna’s naked body again and I instantly grew hard. I started to drive off but knew we wouldn’t make it home in one trip...