Making a Horny Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Malinda was a good girl. Waiting for the one.
4.6k words
4.18
22.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers

My name is Malinda. And I am a horny slut. I know, I know you've heard it all before. Seen so much porn you think it's normal, right?

Well it's not. Not for me. You see, I was a good girl. I wasn't completely religious or anything but I liked the idea of waiting for 'the one'.

I didn't even know what that meant. How does that even feel? I was 21 and still a virgin. Sure, I'd kissed before. Made out with some of my boyfriends. But I never gave in to the throbbing in my panties. Some nights after dates ending in heavy make out sessions I would arrive home to find my panties sticky and wet in the crotch part.

Especially if we had been seeing each other a while and I'd let them fondle my breasts while we kissed. Always on the outside of my shirt but my breasts are so big they seemed to like it anyway.

After a while though they would get bored. Eventually they would want a woman who put out, they would crave a horny slut. Huh, yeah. Don't lie. You like them too. That's why you clicked this story. Horny sluts are hot. They make your cock swell and throb. They make you want to thrust your cock inside them until the world knows what a man you are!

I know. I'm not judging. I just wanted to find the man that loved me for me. But then I met him. The tall, sandy haired, awkward, heavier set guy staring at me in the coffee shop. When I caught him staring at me, he didn't look away like other guys did. He smiled. It was a warm and friendly smile but I didn't for a second miss the quick glances at my breasts. I don't think he intended to hide them.

It's not like it sounds. I had met him before. We had chatted via text for weeks. This was just our first physical meeting.

THE DATE

I stepped inside the coffee shop. A little bell chimed above the door. The shop was quaint. I looked around but I didn't see him. In fact I didn't see anyone. Well, there was a girl behind the counter, rather uninterested in her job, scrolling her phone to death. "Why on earth would he choose this place?" I wondered.

Oh how I hated online dating. In general most guys thought that they were the most interesting thing on earth when in fact they were boring as fuck.

Oh... and what a bitch you were when you didn't stare at them as if they were the cutest guy you'd ever seen, hanging on every single word. Ugh. If I met a guy that was that interesting, I would. But I fake it for no man.

He was probably going to be the same. I was only here because he was cute and he had a pretty cool sense of humour.

When we were chatting, he'd send me pretty little gifs. He called them gif-ts. They were always pretty and swirling. They sparkled and I think there were some words in there. I thought it was sweet. So I thought I'd give him a go. I mean, why not, right? Can't find Mr Right at home by myself.

I slid into a booth. I remember him saying he was always more comfortable in a booth. Booths were nice. I liked booths.

The door-bell went ding-a-ling again. I looked up, it was him. He was tall, sandy hair, slicked back into a 50's greaser style. His glasses were thick and black and revealed a nerdy sid. As thick as they were though they couldn't hide those sexy blue eyes. I swiped right for those eyes.

He saw me and smiled. I raised a hand and smiled in return. He sat in front of me. He didn't seem nervous. I was glad. Guys said the stupidest things when they were nervous. Then we have to pretend it's cute. I'm not a pretender.

He looked me in the eye.

"Hi," he said. "You remembered to get a booth. Very good," He grabbed for the menu and slid it across the table to me.

What an odd thing to say. But something tingled inside me. Like I had been praised by the teacher. I liked it. Maybe, he wouldn't be so boring after all.

"Order whatever you like. It's on me." His smile was infectious. Old fashioned too, insistent on paying. I wasn't going to complain. So far his first impression was going rather well.

I ordered a caramel frappè, he ordered a cappuccino. I could usually tell a lot about a man by the coffee he ordered. Unfortunately a cappuccino indicated he was boring and all fluff. Shame. Frappès indicated a love of adventure and variety. Which was definitely me. I may be good girl but I lived my best life and I loved it.

Our drinks arrived. He took a sachet of sugar and tore it into his drink. It sat on top of a heavy layer of brown and white foam. He took off his glasses and placed them on the table next to his cup then picked up his spoon.

He looked me deep in the eyes. It was chilling despite his smile.

"I really love the froth, don't you?" He looked down into his drink, his spoon made a clicking sound as he put it in the cup and it hit the bottom. For some reason it got my attention.

I looked into his cup. His spoon went around and around the cup and it made swirls of brown and white in the froth. It clinked against the side of the cup as he stirred.

"Yes, it's pretty, isn't it? The light frothy bubbles, churning around the cup. Soft and pretty, so satisfying to watch. Watch them roll around the cup, that's it. Good girl."

My body became warm. It was so relaxing to watch. My blinks became long and I started to become tired. It was only 10am. What was happening? It felt so good though. I didn't want it to stop.

I looked up from the cup. He smiled again.

"I have to go, unfortunately I have something to take care of. It's been nice meeting you."

Wait, had I said something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I know this was a little weird, but it was the most interesting date I'd been on in a long time.

"So soon?" I asked, a little too eager for my own liking.

"It's already been an hour," he chuckled, "and we haven't stopped talking long enough to drink our drinks.

I looked onto the table, our drinks were untouched. That didn't surprise me. But they were also cold. I tapped my phone. 11:03am. Wow. I had no recollection of what we had spoken about. How embarrassing. I finally found a semi interesting guy and I'm still not listening to anything he says. Force of habit I guess. But still strange.

"Will I see you again?" I heard myself sound way more desperate than was healthy.

"Of course." He picked up my hand and kissed it gently. His soft lips sent electric waves of arousal though my body. My breasts began to tingle with anticipation and my pussy immediately became wet. A surge of arousal swept me up.

I had to hold myself back. I was afraid it was about to crescendo into an orgasm. He watched me as I ground my pussy back into the seat, trying not to let my eyes close, they began to flutter.

I thought he would think I was weird. Instead, he said, "oh, I forgot to tell you. You look very pretty." This did not help the arousal I was feeling. In fact it urged it on. I had no idea why he aroused me so much but he did. I couldn't wait to go home and masturbate thinking about our date.

I held my arousal on the edge. He let go of my hand and it seemed to help it subside. It was then I realised I was also panting ever so slightly.

Embarrassed, I quickly rose from my seat, eager to leave but when I turned back to pick up my hand bag I noticed the wet patch on my seat. He had no doubt seen it. It was noticeable. In the warm weather I had been wearing a short skirt and a very small g-string as panties. My excitement had leaked generously onto the plastic seat.

I turned around. He was looking at the puddle of my juices. I flushed warm with humiliation.

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm so glad you enjoyed our date. I can tell you are a good girl and I'd love to see you again."

A wave of relief washed over me. I wanted to kiss him on the cheek. But I was afraid that touching him in anyway would cause a sexual arousal that I couldn't control. Instead I just picked up my things and left quickly, avoiding eye contact on the way out.

"Can I walk you to your car?" He called after me.

I didn't respond and hurried away from him.

THE PROPOSAL

The next three days were hard. I tried to forget him. I could not. I tried to cum. I could not. I tried not to be aroused by the thought of him. I could not.

The day of our date I had rushed home with the intent to cum harder than I'd ever cum in my life. I hurried inside, discarding my shoes and panties as I entered, leaving them on the doorway floor.

I pulled off my shirt and skirt, leaving waste to them across the lounge room. My bra fell to the hallway floor and I was naked by the time I entered my bedroom.

I grabbed my dildo and jumped onto my bed. I didn't even play with my clit, I just raised my knees as close to my ears as they would go and rammed the generously sized cock deep inside me.

I surprised myself with a moan of relief. I wiggled it around inside me then began to force it in and out of my seeping hole. The pleasure was intoxicating. I closed my eyes and remembered the moment he had looked me deep in my eyes. As chilling as his stare was, it was now making me hot.

I kept thrusting the rubber cock inside me, holding the vision of his eyes locked on mine. I was sure I was going to cum. Shit, I was going to explode a big, wet, mind numbing, orgasm for those eyes all over this pretend cock.

It should have been the biggest orgasm of my life, but no matter how hard I fucked myself, even when I tickled my clit, and played with my tits, I just couldn't get over the edge.

Three hours later I was exhausted but I still hadn't cum. I had to give up. I spent hours the next few days after work trying to reach a climax, but to no avail. To be honest I wanted his cock, I wanted his cock in my pussy, in my mouth anywhere. I'd become obsessed with imagining it as I fucked myself. Drowning in the mental image of his eyes, imagining it was his cock fucking me.

Three days later though and I still hadn't heard from him. As desperate as I was, I refused to message him. I needed a man who would take charge and lead me. I was so sick of passive men.

Those eyes meant nothing if he would not use them to take me. They were such an adept tool for getting me wet, if he never used them to get what he wanted from me it would be such a shame. This amazing connection. He had to be the one. No one had ever affected me like this before.

The third evening though, it came. Another swirling gif. The message read: A pretty gif-t for a pretty girl. It was pink and purple and had silver sparkly bits. It was so pretty. I fluttered inside.

"I really do like him. I think I have a crush," I thought.

I looked closely, watching the pretty pattern, so enamoured by his generosity, then, I saw it. There was definitely a word. Wait, what? I looked closer.

The word behind the swirling colours said "OBEY". What on earth was he playing at? I scrolled up the one before that one also said OBEY, the one before that said SUBMIT, in fact the three before that one also said SUBMIT.

What were these? If I didn't know better I'd think he was trying to hypnotise me. That stuff didn't work. He couldn't possibly. I had to confront him about it.

But how would you word a message like that? No, I had to speak to him. A phone call would be better, actually it would be better face to face then I could see his reaction, tell if he was lying. Nope, too chicken shit for that.

"So a phone call it is. But I can't make him suspicious. Hmm. Got it. Keep it simple stupid." I thought

I started typing: Call me. Then a kissy face. Perfect.

The phone rang.

"Need a little more?" His voice was deep and enchanting.

"A little more what exactly?" I questioned in an accusing tone. He missed it.

"Why, of me of course. What else would I be talking about?" He sounded genuinely puzzled.

"I thought you may have been referring to the subliminal messages in your little gifs."

"Oh those." He paused, "are you saying you want more of them? I was hoping you wanted more of me, but I guess that part is inevitable." He snickered, not seeming to register my anger with him. Perhaps he thought he was being cute. It came off as smug.

"No, I don't want more. I want to know what the hell they are about?"

"Wait, I thought you liked them?"

"I did until I realised you were trying to brainwash me or something." I realised I sounded ridiculous.

"I wasn't trying to brainwash you..." I felt relieved as his words rang with truth. "...the term is 'hypnotise' and I didn't try that either. I'm kind of offended at your suggestion. I've never tried to hypnotise anyone. I always succeed."

"Bullshit!" The word had escaped my mouth before I could think. "You can't hypnotise me, I'm on to your stupid games. I found your dumb messages and I will not obey, I will not submit!" I could feel my nostrils flare and my whole head felt hot. Even though I had caught him out, his cockiness would not subside. He was as confident as ever.

"Oh but you already have. There is more than one way to hypnotise a person. Your gif-ts were simply preliminary conditioning. A way to get you to me. Make you softer to my suggestions. And it worked didn't it? Not only did you agree to a boring coffee date with me, you arrived early and secured a booth for us, just as I suggested."

"What do you mean 'boring coffee date?" I never told him about my aversion to boring dates or that coffee dates were on the top of that list.

"I know more about you than you think."

"Yeah, well now I think you're a creep and I never want to see you again!" I should have hung up right there but I didn't. A weird feeling tingled in my stomach. We were not done.

"But then you would not get released from your current conditioning." His voice was so tempered and unwavering. I hated it.

"What conditioning? You're lying."

"Am I?" What did he know that I didn't? Why was he so confident I wouldn't just walk away? Then there it was.

"Had any good orgasms lately?" He released a throaty chuckle. A part of me knew exactly what he was getting at, but I didn't want to believe it.

"No. That's not you. I just... I just..." I didn't know what to say to finish the sentence. "No way, we had one date. I barely saw you for one hour."

"A date that you don't remember, do you? Besides, one hour is plenty of time for a skilled hypnotist like myself."

"Plenty of time for what?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Plenty of time to implant several hypnotic suggestions in your weak little mind."

Grrr why wasn't he worried?

"Suggestions like what?" By now I was beginning to see that my failure to orgasm had something to do with whatever he thought he had done to me. Maybe he was right. Maybe he had done something to me. But I wasn't going to let that stop me from getting away from the creep.

"All in good time. But you see now, you have to see me or I cannot release you from your conditioning." He seemed genuine but still too cocky for me to trust.

"So if I see you again, will you undo what you have done?"

"Absolutely yes. But only if you ask me to."

"Well, I'm asking you to."

"Now you are, but it may be different by then."

"What do you mean?"

"I am going away for a week. When I get back I will see you again and if you still feel the same I will release you."

"What could possibly change in a week? Wait, you mean I won't be able to cum for a week?"

"Correct. But that's not all."

I stayed silent, I knew he would continue.

"You see, if I release you from my conditioning, I will release you from all the conditioning I have placed in your mind, not just the restriction to cum."

"Oh my god! What else did you do? What else is in there?"

"Those eyes that arouse you so much... gone. That touch of mine that makes you so orgasmic... gone. The pent up arousal that makes you want to cum harder than you've ever cum in your life... Well, there will be no release because that will be gone too." I was stunned I didn't know what to say. The arousal was so delicious. Even without release I had found sexual pleasure I had never dreamed was possible.

"Ah, now you are beginning to see. I'm not such a 'creep' after all. I just want to give you pleasure like you've never had before. If you don't want it, you just say so and you will forget I ever existed." I was irreversibly dumbfounded.

"... and if I say yes?"

"There's my good girl. Well, if you say yes I will take you back to your home and touch you. You remember how good my touch felt, don't you?" I did. It was amazing. I'd never felt anything like it. I had craved it ever since.

"If you say yes, I will give you pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. I will condition you further into my will, allowing you to feel more and more pleasure, over and over again until it's all you can think about. You will be at my beck and call. My plaything, until I am bored with you." I still couldn't believe it. If there was ever an indecent proposal, this was it.

"I can almost see the look of disgust on your face, but I am not a monster. When I am done giving you such intense amounts of pleasure I will not leave you heartbroken or missing me. I will erase your memories of me. The pleasure will still be there, but you will not remember who gave it to you, or how you met them, or why it was so much more pleasurable than anything else. If you ask I will even remove that too."

"I- I-" I stuttered.

"You don't know what to say. I know. That's why you have a week. A week to fall in love with your arousal, a week to enjoy this delicious frustration, a week to decide whether you want to experience the orgasm that comes with the release of all that pleasure. I will give you a tip. Don't fight your arousal, enjoy it. Even if you do choose to be released from your conditioning, these moments of pleasure are here, now and they are free. Free for you to enjoy."

A sudden realisation dawned on me and I finally had a question.

"Have you done this before?"

"Would it make any difference if I had?"

And then 'click' he hung up.

I couldn't help myself. I texted him, "Bastard!"

He responded with a kissy face. Why did that arouse me?

DAY ONE

The next day, I couldn't focus. I had barely slept. Fighting the arousal that pulled at me. By 8:30am I knew I had to call in sick to work. I had to figure this out. I tried to think, to formulate a plan. But every time I closed my eyes, every time I blinked, I just saw those eyes and my pussy responded.

I stared at the fan. As it swirled above me I could see those words. SUBMIT. OBEY. I closed my eyes but his eyes just stared back at me. I rolled over. The bedside clock said 1:32pm. I remembered his words. "Don't fight the arousal." Maybe that was the key. If I could cum, it would be over. It would be proof that I wasn't in his control. I would win, I'd be free.

I couldn't let my mind roam though. Thoughts of him invaded my mind at every turn. I needed something else to peak my arousal instead. I opened my phone and googled a porn site. I scrolled through the videos. None of them aroused me, not like those eyes did. I hit page 15 and I decided I just needed something halfway decent. Just two people fucking could do it. Just something that I could focus on as I touched myself, just something to keep him out of my head.

I opened a video. It was the usual smut. Good. She was pretty, he was decent looking, yes this would do. I readied myself, panties down, legs spread. I reached for my clit. I'd been so aroused I was surprised to find I was dry.

No, just a little bit of stimulation and we'd be up and running. It was awful. The video was not arousing me. I may as well have been watching the news. I closed my eyes, and there they were. That chilling blue stare. The arousal built once again. It was only a few minutes before I was leaking onto the bed... a few minutes before I realised what I was doing.

The very thing he had told me to do. The one thing I wanted to avoid. I was playing right into his game. But it was too late. The pleasure was beautiful, but when would it stop? It felt so good I convinced myself yet again I could cum for him. That at some point soon I would gush a river from my aching horny hole in honour of those sexy eyes. I lost myself, rubbing at my clit, playing with my nipples, shoving my finger inside, one, two, more, more! I grabbed at my tits desperate for satisfaction. Never disappointed by my climbing arousal but never satisfied by its end.

QueenNina
QueenNina
58 Followers
12