Making a Horny Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I collapsed with nothing left to give. 5:42pm. Over four hours. Damn it! I was so exhausted I didn't even eat. I just drifted off to sleep as my pussy tingled from over stimulation.

DAY TWO

The second day I slept in. I called work, and used my phantom sickness as the reason I had not called earlier. It was already 10:30. But I was exhausted, the worry, the hours of foreplay that lead nowhere. I had to distract myself. I got straight out of bed.

Coffee was the answer. I had to get back into my stride. I poured a cup of long black espresso. The sign of an intense straight forward no nonsense personality. That would be me today.

Three bubbles twirled around in my cup and I remembered our date. That was it! Why I didn't remember anything. I'd been watching the bubbles go round and round. That's how he'd done it.

"Fuck!" The sudden realisation dawned on me. He really has hypnotised me. He wasn't bullshitting me. I down the coffee quickly. I burnt my tongue. I didn't care. I needed the energy boost. I dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a sports top then I hit my treadmill.

I switched it on to my normal setting and began to take its lead. It wasn't enough. I upped the speed. It felt good. I upped it one more time and broke into a sprint. I felt my anger release as my sweat soaked me. The words 'fuck you' rolled over and over in my mind.

The treadmill meter told me I'd been sprinting for seven and half minutes when my body gave in. I slowed it down to a walk. I hand spent my coffee high already and fatigue was setting in. Two minutes later I stopped and collapsed on the couch.

I stared at the black reflection on the large television screen. Lost in it I began to see those eyes again and the tingling between my legs came with it.

"No!" I said out loud. I turned on the television. I scrolled for a couple of minutes then just clicked on a random sitcom. Mmm mind numbing.

It was three episodes later and I realised it was working. I went to the kitchen, microwaved some popcorn, and poured a large glass of juice. While the popcorn popped I went for a shower. Short and efficient to reduce the time he would be in my head.

I put on a baggy t-shirt and comfy grandma undies. Then I went back to the lounge room and got comfortable. He was still there in my mind the whole time but a few minutes into the fourth episode he was gone again. I binged. One season, two seasons, three.

The sun had set and by the end of the third season it was 4am. Sunrise was looming. I didn't want to go to bed. His eyes waited for me in the darkness. His words in the swirl of the fan. I was tired though. Too tired to fuck myself.

I grabbed a pillow, pulled the sheet and doona from my bed and took it to the couch. I put on the first episode of the fourth season and relaxed as the canned laughter drifted me off to sleep. But then, I would dream.

I was back in the coffee shop. For some reason, not afraid, nor angry. He was standing in front of me, kissing my hand and the arousal began. He began kissing all the way up my arm, pulling me forward toward him as he went. My pussy palpitated and I squirmed in my insufficient panties, wetting them generously. I could feel the wetness soaking them.

He pulled me close, kissing up my neck turning me away from him so he was behind me. His hand still held mine as he crossed it in front of my body boxing me in. His other hand lightly traipsed up my side, brushing the side of my breast, across my collarbone to gently cup my throat.

I squirmed with sincere arousal. The temptation to swoon was strong but my legs held me. In fact, even though I wanted to melt into him I was frozen. His lips made it to my ear, licking and biting at my lobe. Then his voice was clear, dominant and strong.

"You are mine!"

12