All Comments on 'Making a Life Change'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NJ

I know the feeling you experienced. The same thing happened to me. I will still say a woman is good looking, but I have no desire to have sex with them. Give me a hard cock to suck anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Both ways are good for me

When I am with a woman, I love straight sex - everything about it - the taste, the feel, the smell and her softness and smoothness. When I am having sex with a guy, I am a total cock slut, bottom or top, licking, tonguing assholes, fucking and being fucked, and sucking multiple cocks when I can - then I am totally gay and love sex with men. I guess I don't have a fixed identity. I love it all. I remember when I first admitted, during gay sex, that I am gay. It was total acceptance of that aspect of my sex life, but it did not replace my pleasures with women.

54btmguy54btmguyover 6 years agoAuthor
To NJ

Sounds like we are the same, I do enjoy the looks of a woman but if given the choice of a hard cock or a pussy in front of me then the cock is what I want

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Straight to gay

I understand. I'm 28 6' about 175 lbs. I'm married to a cute girl 5' 7" about 130 lbs. in the last year I cant get a hardon with her.She gets real mad at me and calls me a fag. I tried with another girl and also the same. When I'm on top of my wife ready to slip my cock in her well it goes soft. Well when I see a guy in a restroom well lol no problem, it won't go down. I now have tried both men and woman and a cute guy does it all. I don't know what to do but I now consider myself gay.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm gay too

Your story is so inspiring. I too just recently realized that I'm gay, even though like you I still appreciate and am still turned on by the female body. However, if I had to choose I would choose sucking cock and getting fucked. I'm also a CD - when I dress up I only want men and don't think of women at all. I'm also married but we haven't had sex in a long time. I've only been with men for the past 2 years. I wish I had the courage to tell my wife and come out of the closet. Maybe some day I'll be able to do so. Wish me luck.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Special Moments

Everything about sucking and getting fucked is awesome, but I loved the parts about those special moments; the feel of a cock head pressing harder and harder against your hole until it sort of pops through your ring, the feeling of bliss when he is all the way in and just holds it there for a moment to savor the feeling of being stuffed full of hard cock and the feel of that last hard thrust and holding his throbbing cock deep in your ass and you know he is filling you with his cum. I also love to cum while he is still hard and deep in my ass like that. I think that most guys who are interested enough to want to try it, after they actually do, pretty much know that they want to keep doing it. Some may still like girls but probably know that cock is what they want the most.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love cock. I love sucking a cock or feeling one in my ass is the best feeling I've ever had. I went from straight to gay over a three week period. I love pleasing the man/men I am with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So true

I have no romantic interest in men and I certainly appreciate a good-looking woman's physical appearance but yes, when it comes down to just plain sex I'll take cock over pussy any day. When I fuck my wife - not that often these days - I see my long fat cock sliding in and out of her cunt and I wish that I was in her place and some other guy was in my place. I'm mostly a bottom when it comes to gay sex - love to suck and, even better, I love to be fucked - but on the rare occasions I'm the top I find men (on average) make better cocksuckers than women, and a nice tight arse is better than pussy any day!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
105 Followers
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...