Making a Marriage Work

Story Info
A husband driving his wife and mother home after dinner.
2.3k words
4.04
60.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregg had been happily married to his wife Mary for the last two years. His mom, Susie, had started to push for them to go to marriage counseling once some friction began to creep in. The counselor was apprehensive at first, but Susie weaseled her to get the counselor to relent. Gregg understood why he was weak to his mom. He couldn't figure out why Mary was.

Susie changed from being his aunt to his mom at a young age. He was three when his parents passed away due to a drunk driver on New Year's Eve. Susie was able to finish college with the help of Gregg's grandparents. This lead to him having the youngest mom out of most boys in school and his friends. To add to the mess, she was stacked like a brick house. The nickname of Brick-house Milf was given and stuck. Susie job as a couples counsellor with a specialty in sexual relations didn't help any.

When Gregg turned eighteen, he talked about college and expressed concern about not being experienced with his mom. Susie started to tease Gregg until she finally had to offer private lessons. Gregg tried to resist his high-school wet dream. She would make sure to show everything twice. Gregg loved his mom. Years since he last slept with his mother. It was his bachelor party. She paid a visit after the other men left to check-in. Susie was sure to get her fair share of juicy gossip and Gregg's cum. After a few years, neither Gregg nor Susie tried anything aside from a few teasing kisses when one had a bit much to drink or one time they got a little too comfortable.

During the couple sessions with the marriage counselor, communication was really hit on. Mary had a bombshell that she asked the counselor if she could only tell Gregg. After some talk about this room is an open and safe environment, the counselor let it be. Gregg remembered those words well, "I'm Bi." Gregg was shocked. He waited until the end of the session. Nothing else in the session sunk in other than the words, I'm bi.

When they got to the privacy of the car, Gregg asked, "Okay, so you're Bi. What is the problem?"

"Nothing I wanted to experiment with other women, will one other woman," Mary said, blushing and looking away. "You know her. I- I was having drinks with some friends." Gregg just listened put his improved active listening to work. He wanted her to get to the point but understood she needed to feel safe and loved. "And this woman came up and picked up one of my friends. I became envious of them. Another woman came by and started talking to me. I was a few drinks into the night and didn't realize who I was talking to. She was being so kind and flirting with me. When she asked if I was willing to ea-," Mary paused and rephrased what she was about to say. "If I want to have sex, I realized I was bi, but not for her. She was nice enough. I didn't feel comfortable with her." Mary took a deep breath and pushed forward with her story. "I asked my friend how it was with that woman. I got all the details of her time with," Mary bit her lip, "your mom. I later fingered myself as I thought of her doing it to me. I want to experiment with her and you." Mary rushed that last bit out. Gregg was taken back. Mary opened her mouth to say something but closed it shut. Then again to say, "please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you. I just have a lot to take in."

Gregg was processing all this information. It wasn't until Mary asked, "It's getting a bit hot in here. Can you turn the AC on?" That Gregg actual started to really comprehend his situation. The woman he loved most in the world wanted to open their bed to the woman he loved most after her.

Gregg turned the motor on and spoke up. "I'm," He paused. Everything felt surreal, like a dream or a trap. "I'm open to the idea if you want to. You will need to approach my mom. If we are having this conversation, can we have the conversation about having a kid?" Gregg wanted to have a kid. It was more like he was turned on him breeding his wife.

"Um... yes. I've stopped taking my birth control." Mary said. "I know you wanted to "breed" me. You really need to clear your browser history," Gregg blushed, but he did clear his browser history after his searches. "That's why I was turned on by your mom. All that mother-son stuff."

Gregg's mouth fell open. His mom planned this. That saucy minx. "We'll have to ask my mom what she thinks about joining us."

Gregg was sure Mary contacted his mom to set up a family dinner. They even set up a shopping date for a pair of dresses for the night. Gregg knew he was sending Mary into a sexual scene waiting to happen. He just sent his mother a text after Mary that simply read record it.

The night of the dinner, Susie wore a dress that screamed 'fuck me like a whore.' Mary wore a matching dress but pink rather than gold. It was on the way home that Mary had yet another confession. Gregg knew it was coming as his mom texted him, 'Done. I'll wait to send it to you.' "I'm sure you noticed our matching whore dresses." Gregg just nodded as he drove. He knew where this was going. He would enjoy as they watched the video of what slutty things his wife did. "Will, I asked your mom to go dress shopping for dinner tonight. She quickly guessed what was up when she saw me stare at her as she undressed in the changing room with me." Gregg cock was soon fighting against his pants.

"Yes, Mary was drooling. She undressed first. Both sets of her lips were dripping already." Susie said in her sultry voice. One of her tools is to get Gregg and Mary to listen to her. "I asked like an adult if you two were planning this question this slut just nodded. Her hand was already playing with her clit, like she is right now. Gregg adjusted his mirror to see his wife.

A moan from his wife as she plunged her two fingers into her pussy. "Mary, let me." John looked to see his mom pull the finger out and place three fingers in. "Hmm, she tastes great. After she spilled the beans. I pushed her down to her knees. Mary didn't even resist." Gregg's hand went to readjust his cock as the pressure got uncomfortable. "She was so new she licked it like a lollipop. She needed to be taught how to use her mouth. I grabbed her hair rough and forced that whore's mouth on my pussy." John could hear his mom fingering his wife. He looked in the mirror. His mother's hand pushed and twisted in his slutty wife cunt. His wife moaned as they drove down the road. Gregg's eyes darted back to the road as a horn honked. He wouldn't, couldn't wait for the hour-long drive home. His mother's place was even farther.

"Gregg, if you want to join in, I'm sure there is a lovely hotel or dirty motel for us to breed in," Gregg's eyes darted back to the mirror. The hand was gone from his wife cunt. Juices seeped out and soaked the seat. The sound of sucking told him his wife was cleaning his mom's fingers off. "You'll get to see the shocked look on her face as she realized she was a whore on film. I loved how she is a sloppy eater. When I told her to grab a matching dress for herself but not to clean her face, she blushed and obeyed." John's eyes were on the road to check for a hotel or motel sign anywhere. His mom's voice was perfect for the story. Gregg wanted to fuck both the sluts back there. "Gregg, could you order your breeder to eat my pussy as I taught her?'

Gregg felt his breath being heavy and heart pound, "Mary, eat my whore mother out."

"Yes, Master," Gregg was surprised but pleased with Mary's response. He adjusted the mirror to get a view of his mom's cunt as Mary lowered her mouth to her dessert.

"She obeyed. I had to stop her and tell her to put her dress on. So eager to please," Susie let a moan out from the breeding lapping her pussy up. "Such a quick learner. I'm still going to show you everything twice." His mom corrected herself, "both of you." Seems she wanted to keep it a secret or do everything again. Gregg knew that would take a few months, even a year. He was just as eager. "She came back blushing. Did you know you two have never done anything in public? We'll have to do something," his mom paused to let a moan out, "We'll all do something in public. Fourth of July firework show is in a few weeks." Gregg was already planning the day off as it came out of his mother's mouth.

Gregg finally saw a sign for two spots, a nice hotel and a motel with a questionable name, "I found two spots the Regal Hotel or the Lover's Lane Motel." Gregg didn't care and would stop on the side of the road to fuck them if they said here. He wanted to strip both the women down and breed them. The two sluts going back there had him hard and eager.

Susie pried the whore off of her pussy, "Tell our master if we should be fucked and bred in the Regal hotel or dirty motel." Mary paused to lick the pussyjuice on her lips, only to make Susie gripped harder. Mary groaned with pleasure. "Don't make our master repeat himself." Gregg never expected his mother was submissive. He was planned to enjoy them both to the fullest.

"Sluts and whore don't go to nice hotels. We go to the cheapest places and fucked. Can I please eat your pussy more?" Mary begged like a whore.

"Ask our master," Susie teased. Not knowing Gregg had a nice twist in mind.

Before Mary could beg, Gregg spoke up. "No. I want my whores to finger each other. If you get the other whore to cum I'll breed you first." Gregg didn't care anymore if she was his mom or aunt. It no longer mattered. Susie was his to fuck, cream, and breed. He knew she was going to enjoy it. The whore obeyed and started to finger each other. But Gregg could see them both in the mirror. "Get your cunts closer to getting so I can see in the mirror. They twisted their legs together and went to finger one another.

Gregg listened to his new favorite station, slut moaning. He peaked and saw them fingering each other. His wife was going at it harder than when she masturbated. Using three fingers, plunged in with a circular motion, clearly slowing. His mother forced in all five fingers in a waving claw motion. It was clear who was going to win and who wanted that reward more like a good whore. His horny wife moaned in the back while the other slut whimpered with pleasure.

One of Gregg's hands left the wheel to rub his cock as he checked the mirror to watch the show. Susie was speeding up his pace as Mary stopped. The moans started to increase. The fisting slowed as Susie's hand was clamped down on but that tight cunt. Gregg looked back to the road and saw his stop up ahead. He pulled into parking stopped to watch the finish in the mirror. His mom started to get deeper and deeper with each push until she pushed in. Mary squirted all over Susie's arm and the seats. Mary's moaned as Susie pulled her arm out.

"I think I won. Do I get my reward here or inside?" Gregg would have loved to just slap his mom on the hood of the car and enjoy her tight cunt.

But his level headed mind won. "Not outside today. I'm dragging you both inside to fuck on a cheap bed like so many other whores," Gregg said as he opened the door to get. He paused before closed the door. He looked at the slut who lost, "Mary, eat my mothers cunt again. Keep her warmed up for me. Unless you sluts want to sixty-nine each other." He closed the door and went to the lobby.

The woman at the desk was looking at the TV screen that showed the CCTV of the lot. "I guess you want a room with the deep cleaning charge?" Gregg nodded in response. "Good, we don't do hourly. There is only have a queen left. It will be 125 will be an overcrowded fee. It doesn't matter if one leaves in a couple of hours." John handed her his card. She smiled at Gregg. Check out is at 10. If you want the weekend, we discount the second day, for a total of 169, not including the deep cleaning charge of and overcrowded fee."

"Yes, I think two days is a great plan. Can I get some cheap booze sent to the room in a few hours?" Gregg asked. Gregg planned to be sure to enjoy his breedable whores to the fullest. Gregg looked and saw that they were sixty-nining in the back.