Making a Meal of It...

Story Info
The completion of the business meeting.
2k words
4.59
8.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their fingers lightly grazed and literal sparks flew. Tasers put off less amperage. Any closer and my pony tail would have caught fire. I start to feel like my being there was going intrusive, very soon. Apryl usually preferred to hunt alone and I was not going to get in her way. Mr. Cooper was working very hard on staying professional and going over the brochures and spreadsheets with her. Apryl's ability to multitask has her advantage in this pursuit.

Poor guy didn't stand the slightest chance. She had already taken inventory of all the important points. No wedding ring or associated tan lines; perfectly tailored clothes; fresh manicure; and no underwear lines... So the likelihood of him being married was almost nonexistent. The fact that he kept glancing at her tits like a starving infant let her know that he was not completely gay.

"Hey Apryl? I think I forgo..." I started.

"Yeah, I think you did! Why don't you go see about that!" She shot back.

The kitchen door swung closed before she got out the last word. I wasn't raised by an idiot.

Apryl turned towards Mr. cooper to get a better look at the "brochures." Her hand slid across his back as she leaned in to him. Her genuine interest in the information was real but so was her interest in his other corporate assets. Deftly moving around and wrapping his arms around her waist her hips were now pressed against his slightly tightening slacks.

'So you see by this set of numbers we can provide for all of you needs at a very competitive price..." he stated, working very hard to not get distracted by her movements. This was a losing battle but he was giving it his best effort.

"Mr Cooper?" Apryl started. "I think we can be very happy with your services and for a very long time. Let's start by emailing me all the particulars on a monthly and yearly rate. I'll get them reviewed, signed and back to you."

"Oh! That's great! Mrs. Torch..." he started before he was cut off.

"Miss." She corrected. She made sure there was no miscommunication between them and that he fully understood that there was no Mr. in any way.

"Of course. My apologies." He answered.

With almost inhuman agility she had twisted around and was now pressed, belly to belly with Mr. Cooper. Her hands on his waist, looking up into his eyes.

'Mr. Cooper... " she started.

"Dorran" he offered. "At this point Mr. seems overly formal".

"Dorran, what are your plans for the rest of the day?" She asked.

"Honestly, you are my only plans for today. I wanted to make sure that nothing came between us before we were both satisfied..." he answered. His perfect baritone voice now washing over Apryl. Warm waves that made her feel both relaxed and nervous at the same time. It was very close to that moment right before you jump off the 10 meter platform at the pool.

"I was going to ask..." she starts but a smile keeps coming to her lips and near giddy laughter betray her mood.

"Ms. Tor..." he started to say but was finding it very difficult to finish. His mouth was now being occupied by two tongues and only one of them was his. Apryl had her hands firmly wrapped around the back of his head and neck. Her lips firmly attached to his. In his surprise he attempted to pull back but received with a short sharp smack from Apryl's right hand. He understood instantly that he was not escaping any time in the near future. His hands were now exploring. Finding their way around her waist and resting on her hips. He lingered for a while on her ass. Enthralled by it and how perfectly it fit in his hands. He had admired it since he saw her walk in the room but was avoiding it with everything he had so as to not screw up the sale.

He ran his hands down the curve of her bottom. Cupping it at the point where it met her thighs. One quick movement and he had her lifted up on the counter top. Her thighs spread apart as he moved closer to her. If not for their clothes he would already have been inside of her. But both of them were wanting this to be a marathon not a sprint.

she was quickly intoxicated by the smell of his hair as she ran her fingers through it. The strength of his hands on her waist was amazing. Making her feel small and taken in hand. She was normally in the dominant position as a rule and profession. This was not new territory but not somewhere she had been in a while. She could feel the mass of him through his shirt and was becoming more enamored of his body every second. He was tall, broad, and beautifully muscular. She loved that he seemed to have taken as much time to get ready as she had and this made her feel important. The idea of this man showing her the respect to put as much effort in looking beautiful for her made her efforts to look beautiful for him made her want him even more. She ran her hands across his chest. Ran her fingertips over his nipples. Enjoying how hard they were. A playful pinch. A quick breath from him.

His hands caressed her thighs and lingered over her hips. He could feel the heat of her belly through his shirt. Her breathing heavy against him. At this moment every part of him ached to be inside of her. She was the only person that existed in the universe. His jacket had disappeared and his shirt was starting to follow it. The need to get his clothes off was almost as intense as his need to stay pressed against her. Her blouse, now un-tucked, was becoming more unbuttoned by the second. Quickly and quietly a small hand pressed against his chest. She pushed him back and hopped down off the counter. She took him by the hand and lead him out of the kitchen and up the stairs to her room. Bob's brain was not capable of mounting any resistance, or would it.

The door flew open as a confused storm of hands, lips, legs and hair exploded in to the room. Her blouse was now free to fly off where ever it would. His shirt followed along. A manic frenzy to remove as much clothing as fast as they could ensued while they made their way to the bed.

With in the eight feet between the door and the bed their clothes had disappeared and were replaced by hands and mouths. Apryl's body, taught with idea of this living representation of lust soon to be inside of her. Her breath was fast and deep. They fell into her bed, his weight on top of her. She could feel his heat raging through her. She could feel the hardest of him pressing against her. It burned against her skin. She was at the point of screaming for him to just put it in.

At this moment he pulled away from her and looks her in the eyes. As deep as he can. And then he smiles. A wicked smile. She wasn't sure what he was thinking but she was at that moment struck at just how amazing he looked on top of her. A fresh wave of ardor rushed through her. In her moment of revery she did not realize that he was not fucking her. In fact his cock was now getting further away!

She lay there confused for a moment until she realized, with some amazement that he was moving down her body and very surely planting his lips squarely over her pussy. A smooth, slow, wet, kiss sending her into convulsions. Her back arched without warning. Her hands grasped the sheets beneath her head.

She tried to scream out but found her brain was not in control of any part of her body any longer. Her lips were getting slick and wet. His lips were sliding over hers in the most insanely intense way. Then he slid his tongue between her lips. Slowly gliding over her clit. Softly as he did not want to her to cum just yet.

Her hips were swiveling under him and she had her fingers firmly tangled in his hair. He migrated down and into her. Deep into her most feminine place. She was stunned at just how far he had invaded her. This long, wet thing writhing around in her. If she didn't come soon she was going to lose her mind.

Every muscle in her body tensed up. A heat started to well up just below her belly button. She could feel waves of energy radiate from her center out ward and crash in her brain. Over and over the waves rushed in and took her breath away. It felt like hours. She couldn't think. She couldn't speak. All she could do was lay there and feel it crash into her. Slowly it started to ease up and release her from its crushing attack. Her breathing still ragged started to slow and get back to as close to normal as she could ever be again.

"Holy Crap!" She exclaimed! Now seeing that he was not ending there. He slid up her body and she kissed him. She kissed him deep and hard. She didn't know what else to do. Rational thought wasn't happening, right now. But something else was about to. She felt the air stop. Her heart was pounding and she knew something was about to send her past the point of a life time of experience. She felt her mind breaking with the hardness of him resting up against her just at the edge of her lips. He was waiting, watching her. She looked into his eyes and a small spark of fear and excitement flashed across them.

Then it started. He rotated his hips. The head of his member pushed into the intense heat of her. The hardness of him was astonishing. He moved slowly into her, savoring every inch of her. He had her so wet and worked up that there was no resistance of any kind. She curled around him. Her legs wrapped around his hips. Her arms clung to him as she buried her face into his shoulder. He started to rock and thrust into her with a slow, easy pace. He held her by the hip with one hand while picking speed and urgency. Apryl felt like he would slide into her forever until he started to pull back. The rhythm of his thrusts were driving her crazy. The urgency of him in her was amazing. She started to match him stroke for stroke.

Within moments they were moving together as if they were choreographed. Their breathing grew heavy. The space between them no longer existed. She could feel a slight change in his movements that meant he was at the edge, himself. She ran her fingers through his hair and bit his earlobe, hard. Squeezed her thighs around him and held on for dear life. At that point everything stopped! Froze in time. Neither breathing. Neither moving. Then everything happened at once! He thrust into her. Exploded into her! Disappeared completely into her. Her eyes rolled back. Her brain exploded and if asked she would swear she saw the curvature of the earth.

They lay next to each other for what felt like an hour but was more like a few minutes. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!!" Was all she was able to say after she able to speak at all. "What was that?" She asked. "Did you take a class?" "I think my uterus might have exploded!"

He smiled and took her into his arms. She melted into him and sighed. She breathed him in and nodded off.