Hot Wife at a Convention Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Don's wife becomes a hot wife at a Vegas convention.
14.7k words
4.71
30.8k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers

I broke this story into two chapters in case readers don't have time to read the story in one sitting.

Don met Stephanie when they were seniors in college. Don had some artistic talent even though he was majoring in business. He had to fulfill some liberal arts credits to graduate. He decided to take a sketch drawing class because he figured it would be an easy course and wouldn't create any more stress than he already had from his other studies. Besides, he heard the class featured nude models at times so it sounded like it could be fun too.

In the beginning, the class was rather boring. It focused on drawing shapes and inanimate objects that came naturally to Don but it was an easy class. They gradually progressed to other objects which only bored Don. Just before the Thanksgiving break, Don heard the class was going to feature a live model.

He was thinking, "Oh boy, this is what I've been waiting for."

He was deeply disappointed to discover that the model they would be sketching was a male. The last thing he wanted to do was draw somebody with a dick but he did the best he could. It was a relaxing class so he just went with the flow. He wasn't a great sketch artist and was getting mostly C grades but he was happy with that. After Thanksgiving, there were only a few more classes left and all he wanted to do was get through the class to the end of the semester.

After the break, the professor said she would bring in another live model but Don didn't want to get his hopes up. He figured it was probably going to be another guy anyway.

Much to his delight, he found the model was a statuesque brunette with dark brown eyes. She was fucking gorgeous. She was wearing a long robe so he could only imagine what she looked like underneath.

When the class began, the professor said, "Welcome back, class. This is Stephanie. She is going to be our model for today."

With the introduction out of the way, Stephanie stepped onto a small pedestal, took off her robe, and tossed it aside. She proudly stood before the class of fifteen students, both male and female, completely naked. It was obvious that Stephanie was a confident woman as the students were staring at every curvature of her stunning body.

As Don sketched Stephanie, he guessed she was about 5'10" or 5'11" tall. Her long, well-defined shapely legs led to a shaved pussy with prominent lips on display. Her ass was firm and round with a crease that defines where her thighs end and cheeks begin. Her butt cheeks looked like they were winking at you when she walked.

Stephanie had an hourglass torso, tight abdominals, and tantalizing D-cup breasts that stood firm. Her areola were in proportion to her breasts and her nipples were hard. She had a long neck that led to her absolutely gorgeous face. She didn't wear any makeup and highlighted her natural beauty. Her dark hair came down to her shoulders and one side was tucked behind her ear. She had captivating dark brown eyes.

Don figured the model must be some sort of athlete because of the muscle definition in her arms, shoulders, abs, and legs. She wasn't a bodybuilder but she was definitely in good physical condition which only served to make her that much more mesmerizing to Don.

Don was immediately attracted to Stephanie along with every other straight guy and gay woman in the class. He figured that with his luck, she was probably a lesbian and wouldn't be interested in him. He could only hope she might be equally attracted to him.

Stephanie had done some nude modeling for classes in the past to pick up a few extra dollars. She had even done some private work for more money. She changed poses at various moments during the class with each one underscoring one of her stunning features.

Stephanie would get turned on while posing during these sessions. She knew most of the men and some women secretly desired her. Sometimes she would lock eyes with someone to increase their desire for her as a way to tease them and herself. Stephanie was an exhibitionist by nature and posing in the nude was one way for her to explore that side of her sexuality without being judged because it was considered art.

She was used to the guys in class hitting on her afterward so when Don approached her, she just brushed him off. She did think Don was cute with his light brown hair and blue eyes. He had the cutest dimples when he smiled. He was just a little shorter than her at 5'9" and she usually went for guys taller than her. Don wasn't athletic but kept himself in decent shape by playing intramural sports, jogging, and lifting a few weights.

He was disappointed Stephanie rejected his overtures but felt better for at least trying to get a date with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Having the pleasure of seeing her nude was a bonus. To this day, Don's sketches of a nude Stephanie, when she posed for his class, are his favorite drawings.

Don would often think of Stephanie after that day but figured he'd never see her again. As his final spring semester was about to begin, Don was out at a bar with his best friend, Tim. They were drinking and cracking jokes when Stephanie walked in with her friend. At first, he didn't recall where he knew her from but smiled when he realized who she was.

He told Tim, "Holy shit, there she is."

His friend asked, "Who are you talking about?"

"The tall brunette that just walked in. She was the nude model in that class I told you about."

"Holy shit, you're right. She is gorgeous. You don't stand a chance with her. She probably has a boyfriend."

Don thought it was probably true but when no one showed up to meet her, he said, "I have to try talking to her again. I need a wingman, come on."

"Okay, but I'll be there for you when she tells you to fuck off."

Don approached Stephanie and said, "You probably don't remember me but I'm Don. You modeled in my sketch class last semester."

"I don't remember you but it's nice to meet you, Don."

Tim did a nice job as a wingman and split off Stephanie's friend and began to chat with her.

"I almost didn't recognize you with your clothes on," Don said but was quickly embarrassed by the stupidity of that statement.

"Excuse me," she replied.

"I, I, I'm sorry. That has to be the worst pickup line ever," Don stammered.

"Oh, so you're trying to pick me up?" Stephanie inquired.

"Uh, well no, uh, I mean yes, uh, I don't know," Don continued to stammer.

Stephanie was grinning at Don's awkwardness but she thought his nervousness was cute. He didn't know what to say next.

"I guess I've blown this pretty badly. Should I just go now or is it too much fun watching me make a fool of myself?"

"Gee, I'm not sure yet but I could use a refill on my drink."

"Yeah, I have a little left in mine."

She snickered at his response and Don recovered and said, "I'm such an idiot. Can I get you a refill?"

Stephanie smiled and said, "I'm drinking rum and coke."

Don hurried to the bar with Tim following him and his friend commented, "I couldn't help but overhear you. It's not the smoothest pickup conversation I've ever heard. You're lucky she's still talking to you."

"I got completely tongue-tied, man. At least I'm still in the game."

Stephanie's friend told her, "He seems like a real loser. Why'd you let him buy you a drink?"

"I don't know. I think he's kinda cute. He's not cocky or arrogant like a lot of guys that have seen me model. Those guys think I'm an easy lay just because I took my clothes off."

"Well, his friend is cute too, so either way, you're stuck with him for a while."

Things got better when Don returned. They went through the usual small talk about what their majors were, their plans after graduation, and any hobbies. Stephanie was impressed that Don didn't ask her about the nude modeling. That's usually where a lot of guys started. He seemed genuinely interested in her as a person. She told him she was in school on a volleyball scholarship which made sense because of her tall stature and athletic build.

Stephanie and Don talked for the rest of the night while Tim and Becky seemed to be hitting it off too. Don wasn't pushy at all and didn't even try to get her to go back to his apartment. She wouldn't have gone anyway. She made it a practice not to have one-night stands. When she gave Don her phone number he felt like he won the lottery.

Before she got home he already sent her a text message, "I had a great time with you tonight. I'd love to take you out sometime and get to know you better."

"I'd like that. Call me in the morning. I have a class until 10."

"Great. I'll call you then."

The rest is history. Dating led to becoming exclusive before moving in with one another and eventually getting married a couple of years later. The one constant throughout their time together was Stephanie's penchant to expose her sexy body in subtle and not-so-subtle ways. It wasn't that much of a surprise to Don because he met his future wife when she confidently posed nude for art classes and some private sessions with other artists. She continued her nude modeling for the rest of the semester but gave it up after graduation.

Before she ended her nude modeling, Don knew that Stephanie was being faithful to him because she would come to his apartment horny as hell and they'd fuck most of the evening. He was the beneficiary of her exhibitionism so he had no reason to ask her to stop. He was a little jealous at first but he was receiving positive reinforcement from her modeling so he was beginning to enjoy her exposure too. The more secure he got in their relationship the more he enjoyed and even encouraged Stepahie's exhibitionist tendencies.

Once they got married, Stephanie's exhibitionism went to another level. When she realized her husband was comfortable with her exposing her body, she felt free to further explore that side of her. She would often greet delivery people at the door, either scantily clad in just her thong or completely nude. She wore the tiniest bikinis at the beach that drew admiring stares from the guys and glaring looks of disdain from the women.

When they went out to dinner or drinks, Stephanie would wear the shortest skirts and tightest tops or would wear tight leggings that showed off every curve of her ass and legs. Don's friends loved being around Stephanie because they knew they would get a good look up her skirt, down her blouse, or see her in tight booty shorts like the ones she wore playing volleyball.

When Stephanie worked out at the gym, her attire usually consisted of a sports bra and either tight compression shorts or leggings that hugged every curve of her firm ass. It wasn't unusual for a noticeable camel toe to be seen through her shorts. She would often come home ready to fuck after attracting the attention of the men and some women.

One time at a picnic at a friend's house, Stephanie was wearing a flirty short skirt and sexy crop top that showed off her firm abs and long legs. While sitting down and crossing her legs, she would inadvertently flash the powder blue thong she was wearing underneath. Don could see his friends checking out her long lean legs as she socialized.

The best part was when she was helping to bring a tray of food out at dinner time. The wind had picked up and her skirt was waving in the wind. The wind caught hold of it and blew her skirt over her waist, exposing her thong and tight ass to everyone there. Some women felt bad for her but the men were secretly cheering for the wind to continue. Stephanie's entire bottom half of her body was exposed on most of her walk from the house to the picnic table as her hands were full and unable to cover herself. She feigned embarrassment but Don knew she loved having the men admiring her exposed hot body.

While in the car on the way home, Don told Stephanie, "Every guy at the picnic loved your outfit today."

"It wasn't that sexy."

"Yeah, but you're sexy wearing it, especially when the wind came along and showed everyone your thong."

"I didn't plan that."

"I know but you still loved it."

Stephanie just grinned.

"Every guy wanted to fuck you too. I overheard some of them talking about how sexy you are."

"That's just how guys are."

"Yeah, but you're a cocktease and you know it."

"Who me?" Stephanie replied, feigning her innocence.

When they got home, Stephanie was horny as usual and Don asked her, "Have you ever thought about fucking any of the guys you have teased?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, I won't get mad. You know I like it when you show off."

"Well, I guess I've thought about it but I would never do it. I love you too much."

"What if I told you it would be okay?"

"Do you want me to fuck someone else?"

"I don't know. I've thought about it. I mean, after seeing these guys drooling over you, the thought has crossed my mind on what it would be like to see you, you know, be with them."

Stephanie didn't want to talk about it anymore but they had an especially hot session in bed that night. They were both thinking about what it would be like if Stephanie went a little further with another man but kept their thoughts to themselves.

After that conversation, the more Stephanie exposed herself, the more both of them thought about what it would be like if she took it a step further and fucked someone. They didn't talk about it again until one summer evening when Don had some friends over at the house.

They were watching a ballgame outside on the back patio of their house and Stephanie was acting as their hostess. She was wearing a pair of tight jean shorts with her butt cheeks peeking out from the bottoms and a V-neck t-shirt with no bra. They were low-cut and would reveal the whale tail of her thong string and a hint of her ass crack or what Don referred to as ass cleavage. It was impossible for any of his friends not to notice her long legs, gorgeous ass, hard nipples, and jiggling tits. Don could tell his friends were enjoying her show as much as he was.

Don's friends commented on how beautiful Stephanie was and how she kept herself in great shape. The more they drank the more they commented on her hot body. The friends had been around Don and Stephanie a lot and knew neither one minded when they checked her out. Stephanie made sure she bent over for them whenever she had the opportunity and would lean over so they could get a peek at her breasts down her shirt.

The guys were having a great time drinking and looking at Stephanie. Towards the end of the evening, Stephanie announced she was going to get ready for bed and went into the house. The guests took that as a hint to go home but things changed when they saw the light in the bedroom come on.

Don and Stephanie's bedroom faced the back of the house and the blinds were open. Everyone stopped talking and watched as Stephanie entered the room. She walked around the room and every guy was wondering what was going to happen next. They knew what they were hoping to see and wondered if Don was going to warn his wife that they could see her but he didn't do a thing so they continued to watch.

With the guys sitting in the relative darkness of the patio, the bedroom light served as a spotlight on the bedroom as Stephanie moved about the room. One guy let out an audible gasp when She pulled her top over her head to reveal her bare breasts.

Tim commented, "Holy shit, those are beautiful."

Another friend, Paul asked Don, "Dude, aren't you going to tell her we can see her."

While the other guys told him to be quiet, Don replied, "We met when she posed nude for art classes so this is nothing."

Most of his friends thought that was an odd reply but if he wasn't upset with them watching his wife disrobe, they weren't going to say anything. The guys watched intently as Stephanie proceeded to peel her tight shorts down her firm ass and long legs, leaving her in just her thong. She walked about the room for a minute or so and then looked for something in her drawer. She pulled out a knee-length chemise and laid it on the bed.

Don heard someone say, "Oh my god," when Stephanie began to take off her thong and peel the back string from between her buttocks.

She was now completely naked with Don and his friends watching her every move as she started to brush her shoulder-length hair in front of the mirror. Her breasts jiggled slightly with each brush stroke. She put the brush down and put on her chemise, walked toward the door, and shut off the light.

Paul said, "I've got to go. I hope my wife is still up because I need some loving after that."

Tim replied, "You'll probably be doing some self-love, buddy."

The guys were cracking jokes when Stephanie opened the patio door. It immediately got silent on the patio.

"Why'd you stop talking? Were you talking about me?"

As Stephanie stood in the doorway, the light from behind her made her chemise transparent allowing the guys to get a close-up look at her naked body.

"Goodnight guys. Stop by again sometime. I'll wait up for you, Don."

When she closed the door behind her, the guys would see her lovely ass twitching as she walked away.

Tim commented, "I bet Donny's getting lucky tonight."

Ken said, "Shit, I'm jealous. You're one lucky guy, Don."

"Don't I know it? Goodnight guys, I have some business to attend to."

When Don entered the house, Stephanie was sitting in the family room watching TV.

He smiled and said, "That was some performance you gave the guys tonight."

Stephanie got an evil grin and replied, "Whatever are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about you cocktease."

"Did they have a good time?"

"They had a great time, dear, thanks to you. They are going to go home and try and fuck their wives or jerk off thanks to you."

"Do you really think so?"

"I know so."

Don fucked Stephanie right there on the sofa. He was so horny from watching his friends fawn over his wife all night long and ending it with a strip tease they'd never forget.

"They all wanted to fuck you, Steph," Don said as he was pounding his wife's pussy.

"Would you let them fuck me?"

"I thought about it. Did you want them to fuck you?"

"I'm thinking about it right now."

They were fucking like animals out in the wild. They fucked again in the bedroom before they went to sleep and again the next morning.

When they finally stopped making love long enough to have breakfast, Stephanie asked Don, "Would you really want me to be with another man?"

"It has been on my mind a lot lately but I don't think I'd want you to be with one of my friends."

"I know what you mean, dear. Most of them are married and I wouldn't do that to my friends. Your single friends are either jerks or they'd blab about it to everyone."

"Exactly, but that doesn't mean we can't fantasize about it, Steph."

"The thought does turn me on. I get so hot when guys want me so bad, I can't help but want more."

"It turns me on to know guys want to fuck you. I have what they want."

"So it wouldn't bother you if I did it with someone else?"

"I don't think it would but it sure is fun to think about it."

"We can't do anything unless we're both sure, Don."

"I know, there's no need to rush into anything."

Don and Stephanie continued to talk about their fantasies, especially after she would flash a delivery man or a stranger in a restaurant or his friends when they were over the house. They were reluctant to do anything in their hometown because it was a small town and people liked to talk. They figured that if anything happened it would have to be while they were out of town on vacation.

Meanwhile, Don and Stephanie were establishing themselves in their chosen careers and were moving up the corporate ladders. They decided a while ago that they didn't want children and they wanted to focus on having as much fun as they possibly could while they were young enough to enjoy life.

Jay142
Jay142
3,624 Followers