Making a movie

Story Info
Making a porn movie.
4.9k words
4.07
5.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Making a movie

Making a porn movie

Part 1

I have a quality video camera and over the years I think I've gotten fairly good with it. Being unemployed, by choice, I can do pretty much whatever I want and whenever I want. So my camera is with me most of the time. I was lucky enough to catch a police chase of a stolen car one afternoon. The video rested in my library for over a year when the idea hit me. Why not make a movie based on the car chase?

With the chase scene already in the bank so to speak I needed to build on that. The idea of someone finding the package that the stolen car might have thrown out seemed to be an idea. Then what would they do with the package. As my mind built up the possibilities for some reason pornography kept coming up.

As I was thinking about it one afternoon I spotted a woman on the corner holding up a sign and begging. I drove around the block and parked about fifty yards from her. With a pair of binoculars I looked her over. Mid-thirties in age, attractive, tall, long dark hair and needing a good cleaning. I could see slight dirt smudges on her face and her clothes were in bad shape. As I watched she seemed to be getting little action from the cars as they waited for the stop light to change to green. Occasionally a person would reach out and she would smile and talk to them as she took the offerings. She had a great smile.

I watched for over an hour as my mind worked on a screen play. Unfortunately nothing was coming to me. Evening was approaching and the traffic was getting space when a man walked up to her and they stood close and were talking. He was in no better shape than she was, slightly dirty. But like her a good looking guy, a little taller than her, dark hair that was too long and stringy.

After a minute they walked off together. I decided they were a team. He worked one side of the intersection and her other side. I watched them as they disappeared around the corner. I waited just a bit and then jumped out of my car a followed around the corner. They moved between two buildings and disappeared. Not being comfortable to follow any further I went back to my wheels and drove around the block one more time. They were not to be seen so I gave up and drove home, my mind working on a plan.

For the next two days I watched them working the same intersection. They would show up for the morning rush hour. Take a break during mid-morning and then stay until after the evening rush was over. If there was any indication from the times contributions were offered they were not getting rich. I would guess it was slim pickings. The only time they were not on duty was when it appeared that nature called and a short break was needed.

My plan was coming together. The fourth day I stopped by her and rolled my window down. She quickly moved up to my car I held out my hand and gave her a twenty dollar bill. I had waited until just before I thought they might be stopping for the night and traffic was almost none existence. She was bubbling over when she saw what I was giving her. "Oh my goodness sir, thank you sir. You are so kind, may you be blessed."

"If I may, I would like to speak to you when it is convenient, maybe a little later? I have a business deal I would like to discuss with you."

"No. I don't think so. Here is your money." As she tried to give me back the twenty dollars.

"Please keep it. I only had a thought and if I offended you I'm sorry." And I drove away.

Two nights later I gave her another twenty. The next week I gave her ten dollars and on the following Friday a five dollar bill. I waited a week and when she saw my car she appeared to be excited. When she approached I told her, "I'm sorry but I have nothing for you today, maybe next week."

I didn't show up the following week. When the following week came around I was back and gave her a twenty and asked her, "How's it going?"

"I'm ready to see what you want. If you want to have sex with me you can forget it. I may be down on my luck but I'm not doing that with you."

"No, I don't want to fuck you. I don't want a blow job, not even a hand job. I want to make a movie and I think you and your partner would be perfect for the parts." When she looked at me funny, I said, "The guy across the street. The one you leave with at night. I assume he's your partner. How about, tomorrow about this time the three of us get together. We can meet at the fast food down the street. I'll buy you guys a burger basket. I'll explain my idea and you can think it over? If you're not interested you get a free meal and I'll take my plan somewhere else."

I waited at the restaurant the next night and was getting ready to leave. It appeared they were not going to show up, when they walked in the door. After getting our orders we moved to a corner where it was kind of private. I told them what I was planning. They asked questions. In spite of their condition both were intelligent and insightful. But even after offering them what I felt was a generous payday they declined. I was disappointed but accepted their refusal and offered each of them another twenty. Which to my surprise they refused!

A week later I was driving by and Cory, I had learned her name at the meal we had shared, waved at me and it appeared she was trying to get me to stop. So I drove around the block and parked. Tim, that was his name, and Cory both ran over to me. "We've talked about it and want to take you up on your offer. You said one hundred dollars each for each day and you think it might take four or maybe five days right? That would be four hundred dollars for me and the same for Tim right? And maybe five hundred dollars each right?"

I suggested we meet again at the restaurant and after getting our orders we sat in the corner again. As we eat I started to answer, "Yes...That is what I am thinking. Now it might only take three days and nights, but if that happens I'll still give you each the four hundred dollars. Now you realize I will try and sell this movie. I want to recoup the monies I've spent. Just so you realize people will see your faces and your bodies. Your naked bodies...All of your bodies...You know all the parts?"

That's when the first problem showed up. Cory blurted out, "Wait a minute, days and nights? I thought only days. You never said anything about nights. More than eight or ten hours at a time are not going to work. Maybe we just forget the whole thing."

By now I was thinking I'm not cut out for this. "OK, maybe your right. This is getting to be too much to deal with. I bought supper, here's another twenty bucks let's part as friends. You guys go back to your corners and I wish you luck." I got up and left them sitting there with surprised looks on their faces.

Two weeks later I was passing the corner again and like before Cory signaled for me to stop. I just waved and kept going I had places I had to be and when I came back later they were both gone. Back to where ever they spent their nights I suspected.

But I did drive over the next day in the early evening and I honked and waved. Cory pointed toward the restaurant and I shock my heads no. I wasn't buying another round of burgers. But I did circle the block and park up the street a little ways.

Just Cory came over. Tim stood back across the street. "We've talked about it. And think that we made a bad decision when we, well maybe I, objected to the maybe the evening's part of the movie. Maybe that might be critical to the whole thing. We'll do it if you still are interested. That's if you haven't found other people."

"I still want to do it and really prefer you guys. Let's get together tomorrow around two at the place down the street and work out a schedule. Now you do realize it involves nudity and sex. Real sex acts, not pretend stuff. All parts of it, you know oral and insertion. Close up camera when it's happening and you're both ok with that?"

She hesitated and then nodded her head yes and we agreed to meet the next day. I might mention that they both looked a little worse than the first time I had seen them.

Part 2

When I walked into the place they were already there and had bought their own meals. I just ordered a soft drink and sat down. I had a rough script; barely more just an idea, written down and we looked and talked about it. They both seemed to like the idea that it wasn't just sex. It had a story to it. Plans were made to do the opening they next week. Having no experience with being the director and no idea on how to film parts and put them into proper sequence I insisted we do the filming as it would appear in the finished project, they agreed.

Later I stopped at a store and bought a cloth bag with a draw string and some very small plastic bags. At my bank I got some of the bands they use to wrap up paper money. A toy store sold me a toy pistol. With the props bought I made up the bad guys bag. Sugar into the plastic bags looked like drugs. I cut out paper and dyed it green to look like real money and a real twenty dollar bill on the top of each bundle I had the loot ready.

The next night we meet and after more burgers, I'm going to need a diet after this, we drove out to where I had filmed the police chase. They just walked down the road toward as I filmed and Cory acted like she just spotted the bag lying in the gutter. When she looked inside her eyes looked enormous. Maybe she had some acting talent.

Tim ran to her and looked in the bag. After arguing about a bit they took the bag and headed to a lonely spot in a local park.

The next scene was Tim getting a room at a cheap motel. I just filmed him walking in and then again as he walked out. "The asshole wouldn't rent me a room. Said they were full up. When I pointed out the sign said they had vacancies he told me the sign was broke."

Cory pipped up, "Well I wouldn't rent a room to someone that looks as bad as you do either."

We agreed to meet the next morning for the next episode. That night I called the motel and made a reservation for four nights. It seems they did have openings. I asked for the last room in the line and when the clerk didn't want to let it I told him I would find another place to stay he relented. I suspect the maids didn't want to have to push the leaning cart all the way to the end. I planned on putting out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign and told the clerk I didn't want anybody in my room while I was there.

The next day we started filming for good. They were to act like people might the first night in a new location. After looking around and bouncing on the bed. Cory announced she was going to shower. Now I had assumed that they were lovers and things would flow smoothly. But she headed for the bathroom still fully clothed. I called her back and told her I wanted her to undress were I could get some video of her body. A teaser if you will. With her back to us she pulled off everything and I had to tell her to kiss Tim before entering the bathroom. It seemed strange but wrote it off as shyness to be naked in my being in the room. She did have a great body, small firm breasts, narrow waist, flat belly and a great firm looking butt.

I followed her and took more video as she adjusted the water temp and started to shower. It looked really good through the semi-transparent shower curtain. She seemed less aware of me than she did when in the room. Even when I asked her to touch herself between her legs and make little moans it went off without a hitch. Being the curtain was not totally see through it wasn't real clear what she was doing but the shadows and the sounds made it appear she was masturbating.

When she came out of the shower I backed to the door to give her room to dry herself off. Without a hairbrush or any other supplies it was a case of making do as best she could and it looked real authentic. Just like a couple of homeless people that had just found a small fortune.

When she came out of the bathroom Tim had spread the money bundles out like he had been counting it. The baggies and the pistol lay off to the side. He told her there was almost five thousand dollars in total and he had no idea how much the drugs were worth or even what they might be. "I think it's cocaine but really don't know."

Cory asked if maybe she could go across the street and buy some new clothes. When Tim told her it was a good idea and to get some toothbrushes, combs and stuff. Acting shy again she pulled her pants up before turning her back on us and dropping the towel before pulling her shirt back over her head. I had her strip back down and told her to let me film it as she got dressed. I wanted her to display her charms to keep the interest building. She did it facing me so I got some shots of her. I even thought her bushy pubes added to the honesty of the story. I'm thinking how many homeless are shaving their pussy.

As she was heading out the door I told Tim it was time for him to put on a show. "Really, you want to film me? Naked?"

"Ya I do. Our lady viewers will want to see your package, just like the guys want to see tits and pussy. I'll want you to get hard in the shower and jerk off a little. Not too much, just a little so everyone can see how big you are. No climaxing, just play with yourself for a few minutes."

It went ok, he faced me as he undressed and his junk was out and exposed. He may be a bit of a showoff and having a good size cock helped. After putting on a little show in the shower he had finished getting dressed and going commando he sat on the bed and was counting out some money so he could cross the street and get some new clothes.

We paused filming as we waited for Cory to come back. I made her strip down and put on a show as she showed us the new underwear. I wanted her to just put on the new panties and lay on the bed to caress her breasts as she told Tim to hurry back. "I'm feeling real good right now and we can have a good time."

While Tim was gone I had her lay there playing with her tits and her panty covered pussy. I wasn't able to put my finger on it but she seemed more at ease with him gone. I was putting it down to nerves, knowing I was not going to be involved in the sex but when Tim was there the sex was just around the corner.

As we waited for Tim to come back she started looking over the money and looking at the drugs and pistol. Tim came back with a two bags of stuff, new boxers, several shirts, and a package of socks, jeans and even new shoes. He also picked up some men's toilet supplies that Cory had forgotten. When this little movie was finished he was going to be well supplied.

I had them discuss the things from the bag and come to the decision that the gun and drugs had to be turned over to the police. A fake phone call was made. I put the camera on a tripod and outside the room. With my back to the camera I played the part of a police detective answering the phone call. I drilled them on where they found the gun and drugs. Tried to get them to mention the money but they insisted that was all they found. Plans were made for them to go with me to find the spot where the bag was. They did admit that they considered keeping the drugs and firearm but were scared of what might happen if they were caught with stuff.

That was the end of the days shooting. It was close to ten in the evening. I gave them forty real dollars and suggested they get some supper and I would be back before noon the next day. "If you guys fuck can you still be up and able for more tomorrow?" I asked Tim. "I'll want at least two scenes and maybe three if it all goes as I plan."

He assured me that he would be ready and able. "Not a problem. We'll take it cool tonight and be ready when you are."

Part 3

I was a little worried that by morning they would be gone but when I knocked on the door Cory opened it with a cup of coffee in one hand. The room had a coffee maker and they had picked up a bag of sweet rolls for breakfast. I looked at Cory and asked her, "OK are you ready for the first sex scene? I'm thinking you guys get back in bred and we act like its morning and you wake up horny. A little kissing and the bed clothes get pushed down to show you wearing just a sleep shirt and Tim in boxers."

"I didn't get any night wear. I just wore a t-shirt and panties. Will that be ok?"

When they got back in the bed I could sense a lot of tension, which I kind of expected. Not everyone is cut out to do sex in front of an almost stranger holding a camera. As they pretended to be waking up and were looking at each other the tension went up a notch or two. The kissing wasn't very realistic. This wasn't working very well so I would pause the shooting and started to start giving directions. Shoot a bit and talk a bit.

We finally got to the point where she was naked and Tim was playing with a bare tit as they kissed. Cory was stiff as a board and looked so very scared. When I told Tim to move a hand down to her bottom as he sucked on a nipple it all broke down.

"I can't do this!!! I'm sorry, I just can't. It's wrong. Just stop. No more. Please...Don't make me do this." She jumped out of the bed and ran for the bathroom slamming it and locking the door. For some reason I kept filming the whole thing, her naked body as she got out of the bed and ran for the bathroom. It was rather dramatic.

Forgetting his naked condition and erection Tim tried to follow her but was too late. The door was locked before he got there. "Cory, can I come in? Please open the door. Let's talk about this. Cory...Can you hear me? Let me in. I promise I won't touch you. Just let's talk."

I kept filming not knowing where this was going but maybe it would work, somehow.

It took several minutes but the door finally opened and Tim slipped inside. I sat and eat a roll and drank a cup of coffee and waited. There were mumbles coming from the bathroom and a sob every now and then. When the door opened Tim walked out first, his boner was now just a soft sausage hanging between his legs. Cory followed trying to hide her breasts and pussy behind her hands.

She climbed into the bed and pulled the covers up to hide her body. With tears in her eyes she started to explain. "We can't do this. I thought I could. We need the money so desperately. We talked about it and thought maybe we could, but I just can't. I'm so very sorry. I don't know how we can repay you for all you've spent and all the trouble I've caused. If you want I could maybe do stuff with you. I could work around your house, cleaning and cooking. I'm a good cook. Or you know...Maybe sex things. I could come after we were done on the corners if that was ok. I'm not very experienced with men but I promise to be as good as I can. I just can't have sex with Tim, he's my brother"

I just looked at her. Tears streaming down her face, her nose red and running.

Tim had pulled his boxers back on and climber into bed with her and was holding her tight. "It's ok Cory. We won't be doing anything you don't want to do. Please stop crying...It's ok...Just relax. Please."

Part 4

"OK, I guess that fucks up my idea pretty good. I wish to hell you had told me this up front. We could have played the whole thing differently. Even worked in the sister and brother thing, a little incest, fucking wouldn't have been necessary. You guys could have done oral until everyone had a good orgasm and we would have finished off with ya climbing under the covers and going to sleep."

I was packing up my gear. I threw the gun and plastic bags into the sack along with the money packs. "The room was paid for three nights so you're welcome to use it until then. I'm not spending any more money on this and I'm out of here. I feel like a fool but now I'm a wiser fool. You guys can go back to your corners and I wish you luck."

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers
12