Making a movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was opening the door Cory asked me to wait outside for a minute, "Can I talk with Tim for a minute? Please."

When she stuck her head out the door and asked me to come back in my hopes were back up. Tim was sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers and a t-shirt. Cory was still naked but she sat in the chair with her legs crossed hiding her bush and an arm hiding her breasts.

Looking at the floor she began, "Could we maybe...You know...Maybe masturbate? I could let you film me doing that. I'd do that if you wanted. We could lie on the bed side by side and do it...You know...At the same time."

"I don't think so. I wanted sucking and fucking. The real thing, not what you're thinking."

"How about," Tim asked, "If we hugged and kissed and stated doing ourselves and the moved on to doing each other? Would that be ok?"

Cory looked panic stricken, "But...But...But...What are you saying? You want to kiss me and touch me down there? How can you? I can't do that to you."

I had enough. "Listen to me. This is what I want and if you can't or won't do it the deal is off and I'm gone. We work up some dialog saying you guys are brother and sister. After the cop leaves you hug each other and talk about what you're going to do with the money. Go back to school or find jobs now that you're cleaned up. Hugging leaves to kissing and it leads to real kissing, tongues and everything. Tim starts touching your breasts and Cory looking shocked and then enjoying it."

"Your blouse comes off and you're braless. Tim kisses and licks and sucks on each tit and nipple. I film it all. Close ups showing all of it. He fondles your ass and works your pants and panties down as you rub his crotch. Then work on the button and zipper and reach inside to pull his hard cock out so you can stoke him while he is fingering your pussy."

Tim knells to lift a foot and get your stuff out of the way and starts kissing you bush. You spread your legs to give him more freedom. After a few minutes you pull him back to his feet for more deep kissing and hands touching each other. You know...Masturbating each other slowly."

"You both move to the bed and more kissing and playing until Tim starts to do your tits again. Then he works his way down and licks and sucks you until you have a real orgasm. And while he is doing it to you his cock is where you can keep stroking him."

"When you finally come, Tim does it until you really do come however long it takes, he moves back up for more kissing. And then you do to Tim what he has done to you. Lick him and suck him. Handle his balls gently. Maybe lick them and suck one into your mouth while pumping your hand up and down the shaft. Then suck him some more until he explodes in your mouth. Before swallowing you show him what you've collected and after swallowing you show your empty mouth."

"After a little more kissing and hugging then with Cory playing with Tim's limp cock for a little bit she gives it a finial kiss on the tip. Cory gets up and turns out the light and we close with the covers being pulled up."

Tim shared, "I think that might work, if Cory can handle it. It's kind of incest but I don't have real sex with her right?"

"You want me to put his penis in my mouth and let him do that and then swallow it?"

"That's my idea. You two think about it. I'm going home. I'll be coming back tomorrow around ten. If you can follow that script we'll do it. You get the eight hundred dollars and the use of the room for another night. I get most of what I wanted and the option to sell the movie. If you decide not to do it you get no more money but can still keep the room for the next night."

I was out the door and as I paused I could hear voices talking loudly. The next morning I was back at ten as promised. The door wasn't closed tightly and it swung open as I knocked. I hollered in and there wasn't an answer, I pushed the door open to look inside. They were gone. The room was empty except for trash in the waste basket. The bed had been used but that was it. My career as a film director was over.

Epilog

Two years later I was in Boston. I had just left a business meeting and was heading to the parking lot when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hi Mr. Anderson, I'm so happy to see you. I've prayed that you have forgiven me and Tim for running out on you. I'm so sorry but I just couldn't do what you wanted. Could I buy you a cup of coffee? I'd like to thank you and beg your forgiveness."

With clean clothes and haircuts Tim found a job in his field of management for a major retail chain. Cory went back to school for her last year and is now a physical therapist. A promotion for Tim moved them to Boston a year ago and things are looking very positive for them. "I could pay you back for the money you gave us way back then."

"No...That will not be necessary. Seeing it worked out for you both is enough for me. Consider the coffee the payback." Before Cory went her way she gave me a hug and a heartfelt kiss. Maybe I should have asked for one more payback?

Thanks for spending some of your valuable time reading my little story. I appreciate your comments and votes if you think it is worth it.

The End

12