Making a Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie did not want to be left out. She stood in front of Alyy and showed herself off. Her hair was let down falling on the shoulders. The red dress that she wore was exposed in all the right places. It barely contained her tits inside and it was clear she had no bra underneath as they jiggled left and right as she moved. Every small move caused her dress to lift up just a bit. As she did the crack in the sides allowed the viewer to see directly into her private area between her legs. Unlike Alyy, Jessie decided to go commando. Similarly to Alyy she also had the same types of heels on, the only difference was that hers didn't have spikes on them.

Jeff being the gentlemen complimented them both. Based on the script he certainly did not expect this to come out of the words "we will be wearing club outfits" in the script. Now that they stood in front of him looking like high class prostitutes he was a little worried about what might happen. At first he was ok with them shooting outside in the evening. He and Jessie had done this many times, but now he worried that if they get caught, police might book them for solicitation. Before he could voice his fears the girls interjected and told him to get ready as they were leaving in five minutes.

Nodding "Why do I always cave?" left his mouth softly so that nobody but the mouse in the corner could hear.

In the past their public scenes centered on Jessie wearing a coat and exposing herself in various places. The one sex scene that they did was in the forest far from any people who could disturb them. Which Jeff insisted on as he did not want to go to jail for public exposure. Tonight however he did not get a choice. First he was their driver, driving them to a pier in a town some thirty minutes away from where they lived. The girls were busy taking selfies in the backseat to notice anything around them. At the pier there were more photos, and some strangers got into the action taking picture with them. With the clothes that they were wearing slips were more common than accidental to the delight of a growing crowd.

Not really enjoying the scenery Jeff was delighted when after about an hour the girls had enough and wanted to go somewhere more private. Based on the script Jeff though that meant back home, but Alyy and Jessie had other ideas. Since they were already outside why not film more than just a few exhibitionist shots. And so the trio went not far from the pier to the beach. As the evening fell the light started disappearing. Not many people were around anymore, making it safer for them to get naked and not be spotted.

They found a nice spot by a big rock where they settled their things. Not wasting any time Jessie told Jeff to start filming while there was still some sunlight.

"Film what exactly?" he trailed off as he saw them both start undressing. "What if somebody sees you two. This isn't a nude beach" he looked around to see if anybody was close by.

Jessie did not worry about that all she cared about was that the camera was rolling "is it on Jeff? Point it this way and we'll finish sooner" She winked then kissed Alyy as the two started making out right there in the middle of the beach.

Not given any other chance Jeff decided to just film what was ahead of him and hope they finish sooner rather than later. From running to the ice cold water to covering eachother in sand the girls tried it all in the space of twenty minutes. There were some kisses some heavy petting and the occasional lick. All in all the whole film turned out better than they hoped.

"I think we can price this at 150 don't you think?" asked Jessie while looking at Alyy in the backseat of the car.

"I never did anything as steep before. My price range is usually around 80 ducats a pop."

The girls were still in the process of drying their hair and putting their clothes on. Their beach exploitation had to have come to an end when a few drunken student ventured in their vicinity. Jeff sighed in relief when both of the girls started sprinting towards the car. With a grin he tried to convince himself to keep this part of the footage. You don't see two hot women running naked through the beach and car park every day.

Later that night while in bed Jessie turned to Jeff "You still ok with tomorrow?" she batted her eyes at him.

On the way home there were discussions about the threesome. As if he was not in the car with them the two ladies talked freely and without any thought. Jeff, as was his nature felt a bit uneasy how easy it was for Jessie to pimp him out.

"Oh yeah and when he cums he should do it on your tits. Like go from the pussy then splat over your tits." she was making her point with her hands. "I will then crawl over and lick it off and then we can do that spit in mouth thing. Sounds good?"

Jeff wanted to tell them that he was more than just a piece of meat, but why bother. When asked he said we was fine. In truth he like any man in his position could hardly wait, he just felt a bit more appreciation, especially from Jessie should go his way. He was her boyfriend after all.

"Yeah I'm fine. How about you? You seem to be doing all of these things with ease." He looked at her as she laid her head on his arm.

Jessie snorted a laugh. "Tell you what, if you had the opportunity to earn a million ducats and all you had to do was have sex with a man would you do it?"

Jeff didn't like where this was going so he just gave her a stink eye look which made her laugh harder. "You see. It's the same for me. I'm only doing this for the money. Like Alyy. Both of us are professionals. To her you're just going to be a stunt dick tomorrow and nothing more. Hell your face won't even be seen by us. We'll be looking at the camera lens the whole time. All you need to do is make sure you get hard and keep it hard for the duration of the scene." She kissed him on the cheek.

"You make it seem so romantic dear" he returned back the kiss.

"There's no romance in this. Just three people making a living. And you'll keep it that way if you know what's good for ya." She said with a smile but inside was dead serious.

Even though he was excited about being with a new girl after so many years with Jessie he wondered how it would feel. Will it be without emotion, will he be able to handle both the camera and his little friend, will he hold back until it's time? He was on the edge the whole morning drinking three irish cappuccinos. Unlike previous scenes this one did not have a plot. It was a simple POV style threesome.

Coming to the garage both girls were already on the bed. They were busy chatting when Jessie noticed him come in

"Finally!" screamed Jessie "Alyy has her flight in five hours so we need to bang this one out quickly. Come on get undressed" she ushered him.

Feeling the eyes of both ladies Jeff disrobed down to his boxers. The in-house gym kept him in shape and thanks to a certain fitness channel on ITube he managed to put on some muscle definition. The only thing he, if he had a chance, wanted to change was the size of his member. Just a few extra centimeters nothing major.

"Ok, here's how we are going to do this. First we will give you a blowjob, some licking, deep throat, the whole spiel. Then we will move into doggy style on the bed. Make sure you get our asses in full wide shot ok. My guys love that shit. After a few minutes we will change to me being on top and her lying on her back. Some more sucking and fucking. Etcetera etcetera then we will finish with us on our knees and you shooting on her face. Then I will lick it up and we will do some spit play. You got it?" Jessie laid that scene rules.

Jeff mounted the camera on his shoulders and the scene got going. There was no need to be shy as his cock was rigid even before they touched it. Soon his boxers were gone and both now naked women started licking and slurping on it as if it were an ice cream cone. The size certainly matched. Each time Alyy was sucking him she did a thing with her tongue where she flicked it up the slit of his dick. It felt good, almost too good and he thanked the Lord when Jessie took over as her technique while also amazing, was still way below her friend and he could manage himself better.

After the blowjob came the fucking. It was hard for him on multiple parts as he had to stay hard, had to maneuver the camera and then there was a mental thing of fucking a new woman after 7 years of steady one girl pussy. It was a bigger workout than a 1000 calorie cardio one he did a few days prior. Swat was purring down his body making it glister in the light. He wondered if the moaning coming from Alyy was genuine of was she faking. He knew Jessie when they shot their scenes Jessie went into porn mode and was moaning and dirty talking like the best of them. While they were alone if was quite different.

Finally it was time for the finale. Both women on the floor in front of him staring into the camera expecting to have their faces glazed by his vanilla cream. Suddenly he could not orgasm. Jessie was getting annoyed but thankfully Alyy came to the rescue. She started sucking him again, doing the same trick as before. This time Jeff enjoyed the feeling. No later than a few seconds he removed his cock from the warmth of her mouth and started cumming. The accumulation of the whole weekend's worth of cum landed on Alyy's face. His legs barley supported him as he was drained. Jessie and Alyy finished the scene as they agreed as Jeff fell back on the bed when it was done. First ever threesome for him was over. He only got to enjoy 30 seconds of it.

The videos they made sold like honey making them well over 300k. It was all going according to the plan. There was just one more thing Jessie needed to do before making her exit. Several subscribers have been after her since the beginning to have a threesome, but with a new man. She pushed back on it knowing Jeff was not going to go for it. But now that they had a threesome with a girl, he couldn't just say no. It would be hypocritical of him. It was a deliberate plan of Jessie to get him on board. She knew that this was going to be her last batch of videos. There was no need to search for a male talent. She just needed to open her inbox and there they were. Being one of the top creators on the site allowed her to pick and choose who she worked with. After careful deliberation she focused on one guy. All that was left was to convince Jeff to go along with it.

"Absolutely not Jessica Clarice Martinez. I will now have you sex another guy. Are you crazy? You said you wanted to get pregnant now you're saying hey let's fuck another guy. We just fucking did a threesome anyway." Jeff kept lashing out.

"Oh I'm sorry honey. I guess we should return that new bended tv screen you just bought with the money that we made. And we should return the high tech smart house upgrade that you just had to install in our house. And we should....." Jessie used her fingers to count the things Jeff bought with the money that they had made from the last few videos.

"Enough. I know what you're trying to do. And it's not going to work. It's different you having sex with a girl and a man ok. It just is God dammit." Jeff calmed down a bit but was still worked up.

"I know. But to me it doesn't mean anything. The same as to you Alyy didn't mean anything right. It's going to be a shoot between three professional performers making the most of it to garner the best end result. Babe with the money that we can earn we can pay off this mini mansion and live care free for the rest of our lives. Don't you see that? Besides I already did a poll on my account and comparing how well the lesbian set sold this would do triple numbers of it. It could very likely become the top sold video on the site, if we exclude celebrities."

Jeff just shook his head. Like always Jessie won the argument and he gave in to her will. She omitted the fact that she already had a man picked out. It was Long Henry. A male pornstar who had messaged Jessie a long time ago, but she never responded. His main thing was fucking married women and especially mature women. Jessie fit into that because she claimed to be a mom of two kids as well as a housewife. Long Henry rarely did threesomes, but he was not against them.

"Why him?" asked Jeff when he finally found out who the male talent was.

"Have you seen his numbers? He's in the top 1% of all male performers. His videos always hit the viral tag. And he wants to do a scene with me. It would be crazy to not go for him. It's like having a money tree and all you need is a ladder to pick the fruit off of it."

Stiffening his jaw Jeff did not really care much about who the guy was the only thing he cared was the size of his Willy. And Long Henry had a considerate package between his pants. Internet said it was a tad over 24cm. What Jeff feared the most was that Jessie would love his big cock more than him? While understanding that porn was not like real life and the expectance with Alyy sure proved that, however he still had a worry that Henry's big dick might unlock something in Jessie that he never could. The more he watched his videos, the more insecure he got. At the end he almost felt as if saying no to Jessie would be a crime considering how happy every woman was at the end of their romp.

On the other hand Jessie spent a good week and a half conversing with Long Henry. He was not delighted when she approached with the idea of a threesome, but money is money and when one of the most popular starts want's to collaborate you do not say no. He however could not make it to their place so they decided on a neutral location about an hour and a half away from their home.

It was two weeks later when the day came. The drive to the hotel was quiet as Jessie was busy applying her makeup and Jeff being in his own world overthinking everything. They had numerous talks over the issue and each time Jessie came out the winner. He knew how lucrative this collaboration could be, after all they had earned more money in the past two months than they did in the whole time on the site. It only she chose someone else, some less threatening.

His mind was not doing any better when Henry met them in the lobby. The shake of his hand told him that the man full of muscles meant business. Jeff was no slouch, but Henry was built like a brick shithouse.

Another thing that Jeff did not like was the fact that Henry paid him no attention. Other than the handshake he was all over Jessie. Even when they got to the room, had he been a step further behind the door would have closed in his face. Inside he sat down opposite Henry. Jessie was busy explaining how the scene should go and Henry gave her his suggestions. In a way this eased his mind a little as it was a usual thing with her to make sex for the site as robotic as possible. Where every scene and its duration is pre-determined as if it was programmed. Any slight deviation and she would have a fit.

It did not go past him that Henry was trying to flirt with Jessie. Every so often he would try to touch her hand or say a corny line, but so far it did not work. Jessie was all business, not giving a shit about anything else. Bored by their talk Jeff went to the bathroom to take care of his bladder. As soon as the door closed behind him Henry went onto the attack.

"We have five positions on the menu, but what will the scene be about thematically. As you know I deal with married woman such as yourself, even though I find it weird that you took your wedding ring off today."

Jessie looked confused for a second then she remembered that her alter ego was a married housewife and mom. "Oh yeah, we decided to keep them home."

Henry just nodded. "I see... Your husband. He doesn't talk much does he? I take it you're the one who wears the pants at home." He laughed.

Jessie did not like where the conversation was going so she tried to end it. "I think we have everything ready. If all goes good we should be done in an hour."

Henry stood up and stretched "Is your hubby going to be here watching?"

Jessie did not understand. "Of course not, this is a threesome scene, he's participating." This made Henry laugh harder.

"I've seen your videos. I think we can make better magic alone. Besides a cuckold video will sell just as well."

Jessie crossed her arms annoyed. "We had a deal. Threesome or nosome. Take or leave it."

Henry came closer "Baby. I'm going to be frank with you here. I don't need you to make a living. The way I see it you're the one trading up. I'm the third most subscribed male on the site. You are eleventh. While you probably make more than me your income depends on who you collaborate with. Mine does not. Mine is steady each and every month. Doing a scene with you will not get me any bump. If you look at my previous videos I've done scenes with number five Tinkara and number eight ShaylaJennings. Both have seen huge increases after they released a video with me. Sadly I can't say the same for my subscribers. So you see you need me more than I need you."

Jessie was not going to be bullied "Yes I'm doing this because of money. To me you're just a stunt dick and nothing more. Why should it matter to you if it's a threesome or not. You've done them in the past. You said it yourself even if you do a scene with just me it won't increase your subs. But maybe if Jeff is also in the picture it will. When was the last time you did a proper threesome? Don't answer that. I went through your profile. It was two years ago. The deal is on the table. Take it or leave it."

Henry just smirked but in the end agreed to the deal. His plan did not work and he would be foolish to turn down someone as popular as her even if he had to share her with her husband.

Meanwhile Jeff was busy listening through a crack in the door. Suddenly his confidence came back, especially when Jessie told Henry he was nothing more than a stunt dick. With a spring in his step he came back and the trio got ready to film. All the cameras were positioned and Jeff put his go pro camera on his forehead.

"Let's get this show started then." Said Henry as he got undressed.

Jeff pretended to fiddle with his camera as he glanced at his manhood. It was as big as it was on the videos he'd seen. Jessie on the other hand casually undressed and didn't even give the anaconda in front of her a look see. She just got naked on top of the bed and asked Jeff if he was ready.

The scene started with Jessie crawling naked to Jeff and removing his shorts. Henry behind her started eating her out. Having been accustomed to this type of blowjobs for a while now, Jeff was able to enjoy them. Usually when Jessie was getting eaten out, she would moan but not this time. Either Henry had no technique or something else was going on.

Switching positions Jessie turned and faced her ass up to Jeff who penetrated her. She started giving Henry his blowjob. Henry started moaning as if he was being pleasured by a whole flock of women.

"Yeah, fuck yea, suck it suck it." Henry moaned gripping the sheet on the bed.

Jeff could have sworn Jessie giggled as she was trying to swallow his cock. This went on for a minute when Henry broke out and put a stop to it. Apparently it was a bit too good for him.

The third position was with Jessie on her back sucking Jeff while Henry did her missionary style. She needed lube otherwise it would not go into her. There was no moisture down there. After several tries Henry managed to get about half way inside of her. This was the best he was going to get. Jeff could see when he focused the camera to film her pussy how bored Jessie was. Good thing she did not roll her eyes and kept panting and faking her moans.

There was only one person enjoying this and it was Henry. After about twenty minute of sex it was finally time for a pop shot. Jeff came having been accustomed to it and was surprised how easy this was for him in the end. Henry had a few problems. He had to death grip his dick and then drop only two ropes on her face. Still he was pleased with it. Said it was his best cumshot in ages.