Making a Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you guys will excuse me I had to use the little girls room" Jessie stood up and left the two men alone on the bed.

Awkward silence followed, not knowing what to talk about Jeff fiddled with the camera.

"I think this is going to be a hit" spoke Henry scratching his balls. "I can feel it in my bones." He rose and flexed his muscles. "Yeah, I had lots of women work with me, but I think this one will be one for the ages. Say you're her husband right. You clearly don't mind her fucking others so why don't you convince her to do a scene with me solo this time. That would go viral for sure."

Jeff being put on the spot had an answer ready. "Um..I don't really like it when we involve other people, but at the end of the day it's her decision. I can say this and that, but if she doesn't want to do something she won't do it."

Henry kept starring at Jeff, noticing for the first time that he was quite muscular even if he was almost 20cm shorter than him. "If you want her to work with you, then you should ask her" Jeff pulled up his pants and shirt.

"Tried that, but she shut me down." He said with a bit of bitterness in his voice. Clearly he wasn't used to being rejected in such a way.

After a good 10 minutes Jessie finally emerged from the bathroom dressed and ready to go. Before they left the room Henry and Jessie agreed that they would release the video simultaneously after a two week marketing campaign on their social media sites. Both put the price of it at 200 ducats.

"Maybe we can work again in the future" asked Henry as they said their goodbye in the lobby.

"Maybe" waved Jessie not even looking up from her phone.

The whole walk from the room to their car Jessie's hand never left Jeff's. He also noticed that Jessie didn't light up a cigarette after they exited the hotel. Usually it was the first thing she did when they were in a non smoking area for a good period of time. On the way back they engaged in some small talk about the weather and grocery shopping. At they got on the road home Jessie suggested they take a detour to the mount A1.

A1 was a local hotspot where everyone could find something to do. There were pats for mountain biking and running, there was a camping area, a scenery looking down on the city. The area had also become known for hosting one of the races in the calendar of cross country running. Lots of talented athletes from all over the world came here to showcase their talents.

It has been a while since the two of them had come here. Parking the car in the scenery section they got out and sat on the front. Jessie took Jeff's arm into hers and after a minute spoke "I'm pregnant"

Jeff turned and didn't say anything.

"Say something. How are you feeling? Good? Bad?" she pressed the issue.

"Um well is it mine?" this pissed Jessie off and she almost slapped him if he hadn't caught her hand "I'm joking. Yes I'm feeling good. But that means your, well our career as adult content creators is over."

Jessie sighed as much as she wanted to become a mom, she could not lie. She was going to miss all of this. Especially the money. Good thing they had investments and two houses under their names now. Then she got an idea.

"Maybe when I'm back in shape we can make a comeback. Like I haven't done lots of things yet on camera. There's still so much we can do. Like an orgy, or interracial, or trans, you know where men are dressing up as women and vice versa. We can also do like a special pregnancy shoot. Oh and then there's a gangbang, and a reverse one for you too of course. Oh and more cosplay..." Jessie didn't shut up until they got home. Jeff knew that one day this all would start up again. And to hell with it. He was excited for it.

The end?

So this is a story which I first wrote a decade ago when I was still in high school. Of course it didn't deal with the same contents as it does here, but it was quite similar so I rewrote it a bit. It was a hassle translating everything from my language to English, as English isn't my first tongue. Therefore I understand there are numerous errors and repetitions inside my wording. As for the plot. As you can tell from the last paragraph I had more ideas on how to further the story, but felt as this was a good enough ending. Leaving it open for the future and maybe a part two. If I become a better writer and have a better grasp on the English language that is.