Making a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Becoming word trained/getting into the market.
3.3k words
4.52
13k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Nathaniel gets more extreme as he wants the girl to earn his gift.

This is one of the first mentions of the "downstairs" and things that happen down there. I have a separate series for the Dungeon written in 3rd person. It is far more extreme than Nathaniel would ever be. At some point the stories start to overlap, but I will warn the reader when it happens.

If you would like to give me feedback, I'd like to know how I am doing in writing erotica. Everyone is over 18, and so far, completely willing :)

* * * * *

By my fourth visit I stopped trying to convince myself that I was going for any reason other than Madeline. I didn't love her, far from it. I enjoyed inflicting the pain she so obviously craved. I mean the sex was good, but a session with her was better than picking a random fight and hoping I got a workout.

Upon entering the room I saw her kneeling on the floor, eyes down. She was already naked as she had been the last two sessions. The difference was this time there were nipple clamps on her already erect nipples.

She was flushed just sitting there, cementing the fact that I was convinced it was the pain not the submission she craved. A pain-slut. Someone that converted pain to pleasure. Perfect for me who just wished to inflict pain on someone.

Her eyes did not come up to see me enter the room. She was doing everything right. Last time she had disobeyed a command I gave her and I had punished her, much to her pleasure I remembered.

"Back for more, are you?" I questioned her.

She nodded, her eyes still on the floor. "Yes Sir. I will always come running to see you."

"Is that so?"

"Oh yes, Sir." she gushed, the smile coming to her face. "I cannot wait to serve you today."

I circled her on the floor, her eyes never searching for mine. "I am not feeling gentle today. Not like the last times." We both knew I had not been gentle, I just wanted to see what her reaction would be.

"I cannot wait, Sir." she replied. She was aroused already, the scent coming off her was undeniable.

"Surely you have others that can fill this void of yours?"

Her head was shaken violently in denial. "No Sir. There is no one like you. Every night that I am not here, I am thinking of you...and the only time my orgasms are stronger is when I am here with you. Please Sir, use me, beat me, fuck me."

"I plan on it." I told her reaching down and touched the chain that connected her nipple clamps. "These are new."

"I thought you would like them, Sir." she shifted so I had better access to her chest, but kept her eyes low.

"Thinking now are you?" I asked with a light tug on the chain.

She moaned and thrust her chest out further. "No, Sir. I'm sorry Sir."

"What should I use first? The switch? Paddle?"

"Please Sir, whatever you wish." she said. "I will get it for you, Sir."

"Then go." I tugged the chain toward the dresser where the items were stored. She shot to her feet and returned with the paddle. Once delivered she separated her feet and laced her hands behind her head. Her cunt was already wet, the liquid gleaming in the light.

WHACK WHACK

The first two were on her ass, solidly connecting.

"One and Two, Sir. Please may I have more." she counted.

"What is this?" I asked.

"I want to remember how many corrections you give me so I can relive later, Sir."

WHACK WHACK WHACK

A moan escaped her. "Three, Four and Five, Sir. Please may I have more."

WHACK WHACK

I was spacing them out on her back now. The marks were pink and she was trying to bring her legs together.

"Oh God, Sir. Six and Seven. Please may I have more, Sir." her hands slipped off her head and crept toward her crotch. "Please, Sir. More."

WHACK

"Bad girl." I smacked her breast leaving a red, not pink, mark. "Not where your hands go. Back up."

The noise was more a groan of frustration rather than pleasure. "Oh, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir. Eight. Please may I have more."

"Kneel."

Her hands were on her head as her knees hit the floor. Her mouth came open, looking for my cock. A moment later, I gave it to her.

WHACK WHACK

I landed two more on her back as she took me in her mouth. Vibrations as she moaned coaxed one from me.

She sat back, releasing me. "I'm sorry, Sir. Nine and Ten." she said before diving back on my cock.

She lapped, sucked and swirled on my cock as I stood before her. Now that she was kneeling, I watched her grind her hips on her legs.

I smacked her on the cheek. "Not until I say." Another round of vibrations ran down my shaft. "Oh, good girl."

She moved to more tricks, bringing me closer to climax. I reached down and tugged on the chain. Her mouth opened as a deeper moan escaped her.

"God, yes Sir. Thank you Sir. More, please." she breathed out which turned to a squeal as I smacked her breast.

"I didn't tell you to stop." I told her with a rougher tug. A moan came out around my cock.

She tried to talk around my cock. I knew she was begging to be allowed her release. Clutching her hair I thrust into her mouth, telling her to do better. My request was answered as I took over.

I moaned as my climax started to wash over me. My cock twitched and unloaded into her throat. I gave a tug to free the clamps. "Now."

She screamed as she came off my cock. Her climax ended in three screams, liquid soaking the floor where she was kneeling. Her nipples were bright red, but her hands came up and squeezed, eliciting another spasm.

Once finished she crawled to me. "Thank you, Sir. I hope I pleased you."

"I wouldn't have rewarded you if you hadn't. You would be here still shaking in lust, waiting for me to give you commands." I told her.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir."

"Strap." I commanded her and watched her jump up. She returned a split second later, leather strap in her hands. "On the bed."

"Yes, Sir." she agreed. "How would you like me, Sir?"

"Silent." I commanded. She lay on her stomach, hands resting under her. "No, no. No hands. You will ask."

She nodded, moving her hands to lay her head on.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

I heard her whispering to herself. I had told her to be silent, but she was still counting my strikes. I let it go, this time.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

She squirmed on the bed, the force of the strikes sent her crotch rubbing on the bed. "Oh God, Sir. Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen. Please Sir, may I? Please may I have more."

"More?"

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

Her breath was down to pants now as she spoke. "Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty. Please may I have more. Sir, please I can't wait much longer."

"No. Remember what happened last time. If it happens again, the punishment will be worse."

"No, Sir. Please, please."

SNAP SNAP SNAP

"Sir, I can't...Oh God, Sir. Twenty-One, Twenty-Two, Twenty-three. Please may I have more. I want to be a good girl, Sir. Please let me."

SNAP SNAP SNAP

She writhed, but kept herself from climaxing. I could see the toll it was taking on her. I was getting hard. Seeing her under my power aroused me so much I ached.

"I thought you were counting?"

"Sir...please...God, please...Twenty-four, Twenty-five..."

"Now." I whispered to her in the middle of her count. The word had the desired effect. She screamed her release as she writhed on the bed shaking as it overcame her.

"Twenty-six. Please may I have more. Thank you Sir. Thank you for letting me be a good girl." she spoke when the spasms had passed.

I grabbed her hair bringing her to her hands and knees. She willingly spread her legs to give me better access. "There will be no more whenever we see each other without you asking. Understood?" she nodded. Her cunt was wet, dripping almost, that welcomed me as I mounted her. "Good girl."

Besides my hands on her hips I didn't touch her as I thrust in her. She was wet and tight, and I could feel her clutching me with her cunt muscles. I closed my eyes as the pleasure built within me. It was growing and deepening. I was finding that I quite liked things rough...on them. As my climax overcame me I moaned. It was answered by one from her.

Giving myself time to recuperate, I looked her over to see what my ministrations had done. Her body was light pink, with patches of more red. Her eyes were full of lust and desire and she continued o present herself to me.

"Are you wanting more?" I asked her with a smile, knowing the answer.

"Yes, Sir. Please Sir. Give me more." she answered turning on the bed to face my direction but not my eyes.

"I have something for you if you continue to be a good girl." I tempted her.

"I will always try to be a good girl for you, Sir."

"Then bring me something to beat you with."

She tumbled over her legs and arms to get to the dresser. There was a pause as she looked over her choices before selecting the crop. Bringing it to me, she gave it a kiss first.

"What number are you on?" I questioned.

"Twenty-six, Sir." she replied standing with her hands on her head.

SMACK SMACK

There were small places that weren't pink, or as pink as the rest of her. Those were the areas I focused on now.

"Thank you Sir. Twenty-seven and Twenty-eight. Please may I have more."

"Good girl." I praised her and saw her stand taller. "You want my surprise, don't you?"

SMACK SMACK

"Oh God, Sir. Yes, Sir I do. Twenty-nine and Thirty. Please Sir may I have more."

WHACK WHACK

"Oh, Sir," she moaned. "Thirty-one and Thirty-two. Please Sir, may I?"

"No. you will wait."

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Sir, please. I can't...Thirty-three, Thirty-four and Thirty-five. Please may I have more. I need, Sir, please."

She was twisting her body trying to find that last bit of stimulation and finding herself wanting. She moaned in despair.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"Now." I commanded while I stuck her and she collapsed in waves of pleasure racked her. Her breath was ragged as she continued to climax.

WHACK WHACK

"Now."

Each strike resounded with a scream as she convulsed, eyes closed. When she opened them again her eyes met mine.

"I'm sorry Sir. Thirty-six, Thirty-seven, Thirty-eight. Thank you Sir." she rested on her knees as she knelt. "Thirty-nine and Forty. Please may I have more."

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Sir. Please may I service you again." she begged as she saw my now erect cock. She wanted to crawl over and lick me but waited to see what I wanted her to do.

"Oh, you will. I just haven't decided how. Have you ever had a caning?"

"Yes, Sir. I welcome one from you." she explained. I smacked her across the mouth.

"I wasn't going to give you an option, I just wondered."

"Yes Sir. Sorry, Sir."

"Get the clamps again. I liked them as a reward."

She crawled across the floor, retrieved the item and brought them to me. Thrusting out her chest she waited.

My hands came and groped her breasts, thumbs rubbing over her nipples. She panted and tried to get closer. Even though they were already erect I leaned down and ran my tongue over the stiff lumps. Her breath caught changing to a moan as I fastened a clamp over it. I went to the other side and repeated the process.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her to my cock. Without another word she started servicing me.

I kept the pressure on the clamps as she worked, letting up when I thought she wasn't working hard enough. Feeling the slack she doubled her effort and I tightened up again.

"A little more then I am going to cane you, then fuck you." I told her. Her moan vibrated up my shaft. "oh, good girl. You want that surprise."

Another five minutes passed before I pulled her off me and pointed to the dresser. I was achingly hard, but wanted to do a small amount before my last release.

The thin rattan cane found my hand and she stood. I pushed her over the bed, making her put her ass in the air and therefore an easier target.

"I want to hear numbers. You are allowed after all ten strikes. Not before. If you do, no surprise. Tell me you understand."

"I understand, Sir. I will be a good girl. Anything for you." she promised as she lay over the bed, hands above her head.

CRACK

"Oooohhhhh, Forty-one, Sir. Thank you. Another please."

CRACK

"Aahhhh, Forty-two, Sir. Thank you. Another please." Her ass was striped now with darker lines. They would bruise.

CRACK

"Oh God, Sir. Forty-three, Sir. Thank you. Another please." she was not begging now, she was trying to endure for her reward. Her breath was ragged, barely full gasps. Her hands clutched the blanket on the bed trying to focus her attention. To behave.

CRACK

"Sir, Thank you. Forty-four. Another please."

CRACK

"Oooohhh God, Sir. I want to be a good girl. Forty-five, Sir. Thank you. Another please."

I stepped away from her, back to the dresser. I was going to push her. If she were to earn my reward, as opposed as part of me was to it, she was damn well going to earn it. Retrieving a vibrator I moved back to her and turned it on. She heard it hum and panic set in her eyes.

I rubbed the ribbed dildo in her cunt lubing it well before I moved it to her ass. She moaned and buried her face in the blanket, hands pulling toward her. As soon as I put it at her asshole she tried to relax.

"Oh, my God, Sir. That feels...ooohhhhhh...good. Thank you Sir."

"Five more. Can you take it?"

"Oh God, Sir. I want to take it. I want to be a good girl." a moan interrupted her words as she buried her face in the blankets. After a minute she turned back "Yes, Sir. I will take it. Please Sir. Give it to me."

CRACK CRACK

The next two were in rapid succession and she moaned. My cock strained wanting to pummel her cunt, but I would wait.

"Sssssiiiiirrr." came a moan struggling to remain in control. "Forty-six and Forty-seven. Please Sir, May I have more."

CRACK CRACK

She remained stock-still as if the smallest movement would send her plummeting over the edge. Her panting was the only way she could breathe. I gave her a moment before I smacked her with my hand.

"That doesn't add. Count!"

"Sir, Forty-eight and Forty-nine." her voice was a whisper, trying to stay in control. "Thank you, Sir. May I please have more."

I pulled my arm back to deliver the last strike. I waited, letting her anticipate. My cock throbbed in need. "You will count first. Tell me you understand."

"Yes, Sir. I understand. I must count. Thank you Sir."

CRACK

"ohmyGod, Fifty, SIR!" she screamed out as the climax overtook her. She humped the bed getting sensation on her crotch.

I let her be for two minutes and saw that it wasn't ending. Pulling her hair I rammed my cock into her. I didn't hold back as I pushed for my own release, feeling the vibrator in her ass through the thin walls.

Slamming with all the force I allowed my human side to access my body slammed into hers. Roaring my own release I tugged on her hair and yanked the clamps free. "Now!"

Hearing the word caused her body to convulse again to obey my commands. She squeezed my cock as her body climaxed again pushing mine higher.

When I was finally empty I pushed her away on the bed, taking the intruder in her ass with me. She didn't move for long moments, her breath still short.

I moved to my clothes and dressed, reaching into the pocket of my jeans. She had not recovered by the time I finished, so I sat in the chair and waited.

When she finally came around she looked to see if I was still there. Finding me she crawled on the floor to my feet.

"Thank you, Sir. Was I a good girl?" she asked, hopefully of my answer.

"Yes. You were. Come here and close your eyes."

She came closer, sitting on her heels and closed her eyes. I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and it around her neck. Feeling something she went rigid, waiting for me to tell her she could move.

"Very well. Open them."

Her eyes flew open, looking down her body for whatever it was I had. Finally a hand crept up to her neck feeling a chain there.

"Sir, may I?" I nodded my permission and she rose, going to the mirror in the room. "Oh my God."

Clasped around her neck was a gold chain with a small charm. turning it over in her fingers she looked to the mirror to see it. The charm was the cartouche of the N she had tattooed on her hip.

"Sir?" her voice shook as she struggled to hold back tears.

"Madeline." I answered. She turned to me and I saw a single tear rolling down her cheek.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked sitting on the floor. I nodded my ascent. Her throat choked back a sob until she couldn't contain it. "Why?"

"I decided to get into the market." My words prompted another round of sobs.

Clutching the charm she continued to weep. "I will never take it off."

"You had better not. That will tell me you don't want it. That I wasted my time. Get dressed"

She was dressed in record time. I could just see the necklace.

"I don't know what to say, Nathaniel. I never thought I would be here."

"Do you want me to take it back?"

Panic flooded her face. "No! Of course not. I am honoured." she assured me. "Do you want me to move in here?"

"No. Being here means that anyone could call you. That necklace means you are now unavailable. I also want you to continue your job. The only requirement I have is that you are here from six Friday night to six, Saturday evening."

"Every Friday?"

"Yes. Now that you have taken my gift, I plan on taking advantage of it. You are not allowed release unless it is during that time and I grant it to you. Tell me you understand."

"I understand, Nathaniel. Or should I call you Sir all the time now/"

"I am only concerned when we are here."

"Thank you, Nathaniel. This means the world to me." she stated. "Wait tomorrow is Friday."

I nodded. "It is."

"I will be here at five to get ready."

"Then I will see you then. I expect to see you here," I marked a place on the floor with my sneaker, "naked, clamped and ready. As soon as I walk into the room you will not speak until I ask a question."

"Yes, Sir. I look forward to tomorrow night."

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers