Making a Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
First disobedience and reprisal.
2.7k words
4.39
10.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

Nathaniel continues to interact with the woman he has met.

* * * * * * * *

My third visit was a longer stretch than from the first to second, but still shorter than before I had found this masochist who delighted in my treatment. I had to admit that she intrigued me. There were thralls at the Temple who were similar, but I had not heard of one who took as much pleasure as Madeline seemed to.

She was waiting for me when I entered, head bowed and naked. On top of the dresser were a various supply of things. Whips, paddles, switches, straps and canes along with three different sizes of vibrators. Ropes, restraints, clamps and blindfolds were arranged behind the implements.

I picked up a switch as I passed the surface and stood in front of her. Pausing in front of her, I waited for her eyes to come up to mine. When they did, I lifted her chin to make her sit back on her heels.

"Hands." I instructed her. Obediently she laced her fingers behind her head. I looked her over, tense and waiting. Her nipples were stiff in anticipation and her mouth parted to control her breathing.

SWISH

The switch came down on her right breast near the top. A thin red line was immediately apparent. She closed her eyes and shoved her chest out for more treatment.

SWISH SWISH

Two more marks followed, the second one hit her left nipple. She squealed, followed by a moan.

SWISH

I slowed my strikes knowing that I was going to be using more than just this. I removed my clothes and her eyes followed my cock as it came free of my pants.

SWISH

The next strike got a moan from her and I watched as she waited until after the strike and crept forward about six inches. Once there she thrust her chest back out for me to have easier access. It continued for the next four strikes.

SWISH move SWISH move SWISH move SWISH move

Now she was close enough I could feel her breath on my cock which she leaned forward and gently licked. I moaned and she took it as encouragement to slip closer to take me into her mouth.

SWISH SWISH

I struck her on the back as she sucked. A moan slipped out of her mouth around my cock sending vibrations through the sensitive shaft.

SWISH SWISH SWISH

She didn't moan every time I struck her, but almost. My aggression needed something more. I shoved her off me, sending her tumbling across the rug.

"I'm sorry Sir, please Sir. Let me please you," she immediately crawled back to my feet, clutching my legs. "Please Sir, tell me what I did. I'm sorry."

"Get the strap." I commanded, ignoring her grovelling. Fast as a breath she bolted over, retrieved the item and was back on her knees. Her hands held the strap up over her head. A twist of her hair set her back to work on my cock which she eagerly did.

SNAP

Her moan was louder and she was more enthusiastic around me. Pleasure and aggression were fighting inside of me, one unable to get an advantage of the other.

"If you stop, I will deny you." I threatened. Her head bobbed in a nod, eyes closing in anticipation. I brought the strap back, flicking my wrist forward.

SNAP

The blow landed in the middle of her back. A moan came out more in her nose, her lips never once leaving me.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

I moaned the effect her ministrations were having on me. She moved the last little amount she could and brought her hands up to assist. As I felt the back if her throat, she responded with her swallowing motion.

"Get ready." I told her through another moan. "I'm going to beat you. If, when I start you cease what you are doing, I will tie you up here and leave you. Tell me you understand."

She retreated off my cock, her tongue being the last to break contact. Keeping her eyes on my feet she nodded. "I understand, Sir." was the only comment she made before returning to her work.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

I felt myself beginning to calm. The sensation on my cock and the violent act of whipping her was coming back to balance.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

She continued to try and swallow my cock and I felt the pleasure starting to build at a rapid pace.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

I continued to beat her through my climax feeling her shudder and moan, struggling to obey my commands.

Once I finished, I shoved her off my cock, and brought my arm back for a last strike. She rocked back from the force of my push, starting to tumble over backwards.

SNAP SNAP

My final two strikes landed on her tender nipples, one than the other. She responded with a scream that continued for over a minute. When she was finished, she lay panting, eyes closed.

It took her a moment to compose herself, but thankfully for her, both of us probably, I was nearly spent. She looked up from the floor to see my state of mind. I hadn't called her by her name so she could only assume that my control was still in effect. She got on her hands and knees.

"Thank you Sir. Thank you." she told me, her eyes on the floor.

Even though I was a thrall, and usually a undersexed one, even I couldn't recover that quickly for another round so fast. I wouldn't let her sit idle for long, lest my rage build before being completely sated.

I took a moment to look over the abuse I had dished out so far. The lashes from the switch were barely visible under the strap marks.

"Get the crop. Quick or I will make it the cane."

She scampered to her feet, trying to comply with my demand. The one she brought back had a piece of leather about five inches long and about two inches wide. I took it from her hands, seeing her smile as she watched me test it.

She sank back to her knees. "Please Sir. I can't wait, Sir." her voice was not a whisper, but not loud enough to be considered a voice.

I circled her, feeling more like hunting her. I swatted the stick onto my hand, trying to figure out where would bring out the best scream.

Down on her left hip, about the size of the pad of my thumb was a tattoo. It was new, still scabbed from healing. In impressive detail was the first picture from the cartouche on my ankle. The N.

"What is that?" I demanded, my attention averted

"A tattoo, Sir. Your initial. I wanted to remember you, Sir." she explained, her eyes still locked on mine to see my reaction. I reached down and brushed my finger over the healing wound, hearing her intake a breath as I touched her.

"Why did you do that?"

"Even if you never take me, Sir, I will never forget you. I wanted something to remember you, Sir."

I scoffed at her, showing more disdain than I felt. I hadn't realized exactly how attached she had gotten.

"I will give you something to remember me by. Up!" The crap swung and she barely made it past the edge as the crop swished by her. Her hands went immediately to her head.

"Not bad." I commented. "Close your eyes. If I see them open I will get a blindfold and the cane. Tell me you understand."

"I understand, Sir." she repeated. I found that question better than just a yes/no which they could agree or refuse without paying attention to the question.

"Good girl."

She shook slightly, her sight taken from her. "Thank you Sir." she said licking her lips.

I waited for long moments, to see if she would break first, but she didn't. I lay the first strike across the back of her right leg. Her head turned to where it had come, listening for sounds of my movement. She had no idea I could be silent when I needed to be. Benefits of a thrall.

SMACK SMACK

I delivered two more strikes from opposite sides, not letting her know where I was. Her breath was now panting, waiting for me to deliver more pain wherever I desired.

And I was starting to.

SMACK SMACK

The next strike landed just under her breast, a sensitive spot, followed by one to the back of her left knee.

A sharp intake of breath followed by a moan was my answer.

"Thank you, Sir. Please give me more." she said starting to shudder.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Her moan was deeper and I saw she was starting to squirm.

SMACK

She was not expecting just a single blow and she turned her head to try and hear the rest, but I paused at one.

Instead of striking her, I ran the piece of leather up her leg to her hip, then repeated it on the other side.

"Oh, Sir. Thank you." she moaned as I dragged the crop around her body. "Please, Sir, may I?"

"No." I told her snapping the tool against her ass. I saw fluid running down her leg.

"Yes, Sir." she stuttered out. "More please, Sir."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Oh my God, Sir. Please Sir, may I?" she begged, eyes still closed.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Her moan was drawn out, her body shook but I still did not speak. Feeling my aggression building again, not abating, I growled in frustration.

"No." I growled.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

My next assault was rough, rapid and harder. One final strike had her writhing on the floor, screaming her intense release.

My hand grabbed her hair. "Did I say you were allowed?"

"Sir, I...no Sir. I'm sorry sir. she spoke quickly both from her climax and also to try and appease me.

"You will be." I promised her. I saw her shudder and rub her thighs together. She was aroused by the prospect.

I moved a picked up a vibrator from the assortment. She watched me as I came up to her. I twisted the base of the tool feeling it start to move and grabbed her hair. I wanted to put my hand under her chin, but knew I would be tempted by the pulse in her neck.

Drawing her to her tip toes I shoved the tool into her dripping cunt. As soon as it touched her I watched her face panic. I wasn't hurting her, but she knew that in her state, she could not wait for me to give permission as soon as she would want.

"Sir, please Sir. I'm sorry." she repeated over and over. Her breath became ragged. "Sir, please, may I? Oh God, Sir, please."

"Go ahead. You wouldn't wait before, now I'll make sure you don't have to."

I retrieved rope from the dresser and snaked it around her legs, drawing them close together, holding the intruder inside her. She moaned as she was overwhelmed with sensation. As her hands came down to assist the vibrator I caught them and brought them back up.

She bucked as pleasure overcame her. Her breath was in pants as she realize that I wasn't going to release her. Shaking her head she tried to deny that her body was reacting again. Her nipples were erect as she started to moan in pants.

I let her ride out three more before pulling the rope free and finally stopping the stimulation. I saw tears in her eyes as she recovered for a moment.

"I'm sorry Sir. I am so sorry. Thank you, Sir." her voice wasn't quite a babble yet, but it was getting faster speaking.

I let her remain empty for about three minutes before I pulled her by the leg to me on the bed and buried my cock in her in one thrust. A moan escaped her lips again and her legs came around me, pulling me closer. I reached out and grabbed one of her breasts, pinching her nipple as I did.

"Oh, Sir. Thank you Sir." she moaned. "Fuck me, Sir. Oh..." despite herself and what I had made her endure, she was still aroused.

I pounded her roughly, my hand smacking her outer leg back toward her ass. The other kneaded her breast before taking turns in smacking both. "You will give me one more."

"Oh, Sir, I don't think I can. Please, Sir."

A harder smack had her gasp, followed by a smack on her breast. "I don't remember asking. I said you will. You will not like disappointing me."

"Sir...I..."

I thrust faster, my own climax building. I moaned, my head back, letting it start to overcome me.

"Now." I commanded moving my hand from her breast to smack her cunt I was pounding. She screamed and convulsed as following my commands drowned her in pleasure. A moment later I let loose, filling her.

As I retreated I saw her eyes closed, breath steady. Although our session had gone further yet, it did work. My aggression was gone. In the back of my mind I wondered how much longer that would be true.

I was dressed as she opened her eyes, finding me pulling my shoes on. Getting up from the bed she moved to her own pile of clothes.

"If you don't mind me saying, I don't know if what you are doing is helping, Nathaniel." Madeline's voice was soft as she dressed.

The only times we had to talk was in the time after I released her. After my rage had been sated and I was myself. I looked up at her after her comment. "What do you mean?"

"You obviously do this to stop yourself from doing something worse." she explained. "But every time I have seen you, it goes further."

I couldn't argue with her assessment, but I refused to acknowledge it to her. "Too much for you?"

She gave me the smile close to the one on her lips as she sucked my cock. "Oh no." a shake of her head emphasized her comment. "You have pushed me past my previous limits, but that's one of the reasons I like doing this. And one of the main reasons I come running whenever you call."

"What do you do, when not here?"

Her hands folded in her lap. "I am a lawyer." she brushed her disheveled hair back trying to show me what she looked like.

A chuckled barked from me. "Of course you are."

Her head tilted, curious. "Why? What do you do when not here?"

"Drugs, gangs, whores." I told her. A moment later she echoed my chuckle.

"Of course you are." she nodded. "No wonder you know about this place."

"I own this place." Well, not exactly a lie. As much as a human needed to know.

She watched me and considered my words, then smiled. "Would you be in the market for a lawyer who would happily suck your cock under your desk all day?"

I cleared my throat, feeling myself stirring at her bluntness. "As...invigorating as that sounds, I have to pass."

"I'm sorry. I forgot you are back in control. Should I ask you next time?" she asked.

"What makes you think there will be a next time?"

"I can see you from here, Nathaniel."

I shifted in my seat, called out.

She stood and walked over to me. Waiting at my knee, she waited until I looked up at her. "Yes?"

"I would never normally do this..." she trailed off as she gathered her courage. "May I kiss you?"

I pulled back, surprised by her question. I traced a finger over the red marks on her arms. She waited, starting to shift from foot to foot, nervous this time.

"No." I told her. "That's not why I have you here."

She bent her head as an answer. "I understand. You are the first one I have ever asked."

I stood and left the room.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers