Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it your intention to come to bed dressed as such?" Hyacin inquired a moment later, his airy voice somehow dragging Sienna's attention back to him. It seemed the man possessed enough self-control to keep his gaze fixed on her face, but the young maiden could tell from the hungry look in his eyes that he was as eager to see her unclothed as she was anxious to be so. That realization, if such a predictable discovery could even be called as such, was more than enough to send a quick shiver down her spine. While it was true that a lesser man in the baron's position could have been far less chivalrous in pressing his advantage over her, such restraint was hardly enough to make Sienna eager to bare herself before a man she scarcely knew and had not even the slightest of feelings for. Still, she knew enough of the world to be familiar with the fate which awaited her should his nation invade and she find herself captured, in battle or otherwise. However much she might loathe being compelled to entertain a single imperial aristocrat in private the thought of being taken in public by a dozen or more of his lowborn countrymen was infinitely worse. By that reckoning she knew it would be better by far to swallow her pride and allow the ambassador his price now even before considering the fate which would befall the countless others who would surely suffer alongside her were she to invite imperial wrath by defying him.

With such dread of the alternative only reinforcing her resolve to endure the trial set before her, young Lady Sienna stood with her back straight and her chin held high as she lifted one hand to gently take hold of the delicate strap of lace which ran above her left shoulder. Her hand trembling but a little, she carefully slipped that strap past her shoulder until it hung loosely against her well-defined triceps, then repeated the same display on her other side. With that, the thin, pink shift was suddenly held up by naught but a solitary wrist clutching tight to its owner's bosom. After one last deep breath, Sienna finally pulled that wrist away and let her arms drop to her sides. In the absence of any support the feminine knight's wispy wrapping fluttered down around her body like a waterfall of lace and pink silk, only momentarily caught up by her slender hips on its way to the floor.

No sooner was his visitor bare above the waist than the admirable restraint with which Baron Hyacin had conducted himself, barring a single thorough inspection upon Sienna's initial arrival, at last came to an end as he let his eyes wander below her shoulders once more. Under the weight of that hungry gaze, the blushing maiden suddenly felt a wave of goosebumps rippling out across her body. Though seldom caring to flaunt her beauty, Sienna knew herself to be an attractive young woman. Had she ever been possessed of any insecurities in that regard they would have long since been dispelled by the lingering looks many of her fellow knights frequently cast over her body as they aided one another in or out of their bulky suits of armour.

As much as they might have respected her and her fellow lady-knights as warriors and sisters-in-arms, the majority of Lady Sienna's comrades were still prime examples of hot-blooded masculinity with an innate appreciation for any feminine body even half so alluring as hers. And though the snug padding a knight wore beneath heavy armour left little skin bare, it did even less to conceal the shape of the body lurking beneath. That particular feature provided ample opportunity for appreciation of a knight or lady-knight's figure, discrete or otherwise. As had many sisters-in-arms before her, though, Sienna learned early on to accept such attention as nothing more than a natural, unavoidable reaction to her body and despite her initial fears not one man among her comrades had ever conducted himself in an untoward fashion. Indeed, though at first more timid about her interest than they were, in time she too had allowed herself to enjoy witnessing the spectacle of her comrades' admirably-sculpted bodies.

Having such experience in being observed undoubtedly left Sienna better prepared than another maiden in the same position might have been, allowing her to stand tall in proud defiance of her nerves rather than wilt before the ambassador's hungry gaze. Despite every instinct to cover herself, the stubborn warrior remained silent and stoic as Hyacin's eyes wandered across the majestic tapestry of her nubile flesh. Starting with her pretty face and wandering all the way down past her long, sleek legs the man seemed to drink in the sight of her as if she were the sweetest of wines. In truth, however, Sienna had more in common with a robust meal than a sugary treat. Feminine bodies as powerful as hers were a rare sight in civilized lands, but judging by where his eyes lingered her appraiser seemed to appreciate her all the more for the strength she possessed.

Where most maidens who shared her age and station boasted lean, coltish figures and smooth, unbroken skin, Sienna's body made perfectly clear the sort of life she had lived. She may not have been a match for the full bulk and brawn most of her male comrades exhibited, but from her powerful thighs and sturdy arms to her chiseled torso every inch of the young warrior's body made perfectly clear that she was not one to be taken lightly. Perhaps even more worthy of note was the collection of largely faded scars which documented a litany of skirmishes and some of her more egregious training accidents.

When at last the baron finished his inspection and his eyes rose once more to Sienna's face, he gave her another odd little twist of the head coupled with a nod which seemed almost a gesture of respect. It was... jarring, to say the least, but she had little time to process the implications before he swept one arm towards the bed and asked "Shall we retire, my dear?"

Giving the man no response save for a curt little nod, for behind her facade of confident stoicism the blushing young knight was entirely too nervous to trust her own voice, Sienna turned in the direction he had indicated and took a few cautious strides to one side of the altar on which her honour, pride, and virtue would be made a sacrifice to the safety of her people. As she took a seat on the edge of that mattress, Baron Hyacin claimed his own place across from her. "Have you ever shared a man's bed before, Lady Sienna?" he asked after they each settled into position and she reluctantly turned towards him once more.

"I am not yet married," she answered, simply and quietly. One side of the baron's lips curled upwards at his imminent conquest's response, prompted either by the denial itself or perhaps Sienna's demure little shake of the head which accompanied it and set the curtain of long golden hair about her shoulders dancing in the candlelight.

"That is not what I asked, my dear," he chuckled back, "the two are hardly one and the same."

"I am not some wanton peasant wench," the young noblewoman quickly cut back, her self-control at last starting to waver. "An honourable lady would... would never..." but Sienna's voice faltered, the heat in her cheeks rising visibly as she found herself unable to complete the lie. For what else could such a claim be called given what was about to happen?

Over on his side of the bed Baron Hyacin just shook his head and sighed. "I sometimes forget how prudish you provincials can be. Trust me, making love is not so dramatic a thing as you make it out to be. I should know, my wife and I had each taken many a lover to our beds before we were ever betrothed and it mattered little in the end." With that casual assurance, the man reached out and patted the bed beside his latest partner.

"You have a wife?" the blonde asked, her eyebrows arching in surprise as she went to lay herself down where the ambassador had indicated. Sienna couldn't say for sure just what caused the ripple of discomfort which surged through her at that revelation. It wasn't jealousy, certainly, not when he was a partner she had hardly chosen for herself. Nor was it a fear of scandal, for such a status meant far more for him in that regard than it did for her. Whatever the true cause, though, things were moving much too fast for her to dwell on such concerns for long.

"I did, once," the baron answered, providing no further explanation. Intrigued as such a casual dismissal of the matter left her, Sienna had little chance to press her partner for answers as no sooner had she taken up position on her back in the middle of the bed than he answered by placing himself directly between her thighs. By that point the anxious young knight's heart was beating out a ferocious rhythm beneath her breast and she suddenly found her throat too dry to speak. Naturally, Hyacin's hands moving to grasp each side of her last remaining undergarment did little to lessen either predicament.

Sienna's strong fingers clutched tight to the bedsheets around her as the ambassador took firm hold of those very knickers. Instinctively, she found herself raising her hips up off the mattress as he carefully slid them down and off her body to reveal the precious treasure awaiting him between her thighs. When that last shred of modesty was whisked away the young knight was revealed to be as immaculately groomed as any woman could be, all traces of the soft, downy fur which grew between her legs having been scraped away that very morning. While it was hardly customary for every Leithien woman to groom herself so, for one who spent as much time as Sienna did sweating under layers of tight padding and thick metal which relentlessly soaked up the sun's warmth it became a simple matter of comfort and hygiene. The absence of such feminine fur only made the anxious maiden's cleft stand out all the more clearly against the field of pale, creamy flesh around it.

Not since her infancy had a member of the rougher sex witnessed Sienna in such a state. Thus, the mere presence of a man scarcely an inch from her bare snatch who she had never so much as heard of when last the sun rose was nearly enough to send the inexperienced noblewoman into a fit. Had she thought her heart could beat no faster, however, she would promptly have been proven wildly naive when her partner abruptly brought his face so near her entrance she could feel his warm breath against her skin. Entirely unprepared for such a development, she gave a gasp of surprise followed by a faint little moan as what could only be the man's tongue suddenly slipped between the gates of her sex.

The sensation which followed, one so powerful as to border on the indescribable, was unlike anything Sienna had ever experienced before. Her very first sexual partner steered his tongue with a grace and agility that far outstripped anything the chaste maiden's own fingers had ever managed on the rare evenings which saw her give in to the demon of lust and explore her body within the private sanctuary of her own bedchambers. Almost as soon as he began she started to feel her body come alive to his efforts, her eyes clenching shut as the heat in her cheeks and between her legs alike shot skywards like a bird taking flight. Within minutes the sultry soundtrack of Sienna's soft moans had blended together with what the baron's tongue coaxed from her increasingly slick pussy in a flawless rendition of the oldest and most cherished performance humanity had ever produced.

When the man eventually pulled himself back from the junction of her legs it was with no small amount of shame that Sienna caught herself biting her lip and gazing disappointedly down at him. However hesitant she might have been an hour before at the prospect of laying with a man she scarcely knew, after being on the receiving end of such skill the panting maiden's traitorous body practically burned with a need to at long last be put to its most natural of uses. From cheeks to heaving bosom her skin had flushed to an almost dainty shade of pinkish red and only the foreigner's presence between her thighs kept her from grinding them against one another in desperate pursuit of release.

"Are you ready?" he asked, a slight strain in his voice the only indication that Hyacin, too, was feeling the call of his most primal instincts. Eternals damn her for giving in, but Sienna couldn't bring herself to lie. As much as she would have preferred being brought to such a state by another, that it had been an honourable husband or at least the dashing prince of some forbidden romance whose efforts had left her so utterly exhilarated, any attempt to deny her desire for more would have been the most transparent of lies. Thus, still biting her lip, the blushing knight gave a single meek nod in answer.

With bated breath and a maiden's heart racing thunderously beneath her bosom, Sienna merely watched as the ambassador swiftly shuffled up the bed until his hips were nearly level with her own. Her anxious eyes went wide as she watched him line his manhood up against her waiting entrance and her breath caught at the thought of what was to come. When they were undressing that spear of flesh had already struck her as a terrifying weapon, but juxtaposed against her subtle slit it looked downright monstrous. Would it really fit inside of her? Could her body truly stretch enough to accommodate it? And just how deep was it supposed to go? To her eyes the thing about to breach her gates looked long enough to reach her navel, perhaps even farther. Surely that couldn't be right.

No sooner had Sienna's lips parted to give voice to such fears, though, than Baron Hyacin made his move. The ambassador's hips flew forward with such force that her words never found their form, instead coming out as nothing more than a startled, inarticulate cry. As her partner became the first man to enjoy her body's charms, the young knight's head rolled back and her eyes clenched shut. He had managed to lodge only an inch or two of his length inside her, but it felt like far, far more. Only a moment or two after loosing that initial cry Sienna found herself following it up with a demure moan prompted by the feeling of the ambassador dragging himself back out of her until only the crown of his cock remained inside. Opening her eyes and letting them lock on to those of her conqueror, the former virgin let out an almost pained gasp when he again surged forward to claim just a little more of her channel for himself.

Small mercy it may have been, but Sienna was at least spared the pain of having her maidenhead sundered in such a fashion. That fragile treasure never had stood much chance of remaining intact long enough to be claimed by a lover, not given how much of the blonde's life had been spent riding horses, sparring, or engaging in other such strenuous activities. Still, the sensation of having her virgin sheathe stretched out to accommodate a man's member was discomforting in the extreme. Fortunately, the baron was patient with his neophyte of a partner, taking enough time for her womanhood to adapt after each new thrust brought him a little closer to her womb. As such, it didn't take long for Sienna's gasps of pain to give way to more lustful exultations or for her hips to start meeting his every thrust with an answering counter of their own.

While the fire the ambassador's preliminary efforts lit between Sienna's legs had faded in the face of his first few excruciating thrusts, it didn't take long for that internal blaze to rekindle once her body had adapted to its new use. Indeed, soon Sienna's lust had soared to even greater heights than before. Fully a third of Hyacin's length yet remained outside his mewling prey when her arousal reached such a fever pitch that she found her back instinctively arching and her eyes clenching shut. The long moan which sought to accompany that display, however, lasted but a second as the overwhelmed maiden suddenly felt a presence approaching her face.

In the very same moment that Sienna's eyes flew open once more, the baron's lips met her own in a hungry kiss. Such unexpected intimacy prompted a muffled squeak to erupt from from the blonde knight's throat, but with nowhere else to go it was instantly swallowed up by her aggressive partner. It had perhaps been foolish of Sienna to think she could surrender herself to a man's predations without seeing him also claim the honour of her first kiss, but the shock of that precious milestone being taken from her with but a split second's warning caught her entirely off guard. Across the span of a single heartbeat the feigned chivalry with which her first lover had conducted himself warred against the shame her situation had prompted within her, the casual mastery he had displayed over her body clashing with the fact that she scarcely knew him...

When Baron Hyacin's tongue pushed past Sienna's parted lips, however, all conscious thought was eradicated from her mind. Indecision gave way to instinct and the sacrificial maiden's nubile body moved on its own to embrace her conqueror. To each side her hands released their deathgrip on the bedsheets, one shifting to wrap instead around the man's back where its thumb began to subtly trace the raised ridge of his largest scar while the other aimed higher and landed on the back of his head where its fingers promptly dove through his thick black hair in search of a firm grip. At the same time Sienna's eyes shut once more and her hips thrust up to meet the baron's, an inaudible gasp passing from her mouth to his as that single motion drew what remained of his shaft inside her body all at once.

The overwhelmed maiden mindlessly allowed herself to fall into the kiss which followed, her body positively electrified at finally being allowed to enjoy the sort of primal embrace her honour and chastity had so long denied it. The man in her arms may not have earned his place there in the fashion she would have preferred, may not have been the sort of lover she would have chosen for herself at all, but for so long as their embrace lasted it could hardly have mattered less whether or not he had won her heart. His were her first kiss and her first night, hers were a typhoon of contradictory instincts and emotions too convoluted to suss out. In the face of such an overwhelming sensory assault, all the honour in the world couldn't have stopped Sienna's body from responding in kind.

Initially, the inexperienced warrior was astonished by the salty-sweet taste of her partner's lips and tongue as they danced against her own. In all her whispered conversations with one or another of her more experienced friends not a one had ever led her to believe a man's mouth would be so unlike her own. It was a few seconds before she realized that it was not, in fact, the ambassador's mouth she was tasting but traces of herself left over from his efforts between her thighs. As that realization struck her, the former maiden's cheeks went as red as they had ever been and she caught herself whimpering into his mouth. She had heard, in the barracks for the most part, of men, or even girls of a certain inclination, doing such things to a woman and she could hardly dispute that the act had been positively thrilling to experience. Tasting the residue on her partner's lips, however, felt dirty in the extreme. It wasn't enough to make her pull away from his kiss, though. Not with how eager her body was to go on.

When Sienna's first kiss was finally broken it wasn't by her but the baron. The lust-addled blonde had no idea how much time had passed when he at last pulled away and lifted himself up to loom a few inches above her face, but it felt like entire ages could have gone by. Her arms proved reluctant in loosening enough to allow for his departure, but in the end she was given little choice. In the lull that followed, Hyacin smiled as he peered down into his panting prey's face and brought one hand up to stroke her cheek. "Was that...?" he asked, his own breath nearly as heavy as hers.