Making Amends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna just bit her lip and gave a single demure nod in answer, a ferocious shiver running the entire length of her body at how wide a grin that admission brought to her partner's lips. One part of her wanted nothing more than to smack the man across his smug face. Another was desperate to roll out of bed and sprint for the nearby door. A third yearned to simply lay back and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Yet another insisted she pinch herself in order to wake up from what surely couldn't be real... The overwhelmed knight felt so many impulses, so many instinctive urges fueled by her shame or lust or anger or duty or any of a thousand other competitors besides that they all roiled together in such fierce competition to dictate her response that none could ultimately prove victorious. As such, when the imperial ambassador straightened up and took hold of her hip in one hand while his other stroked up and down her opposite side she did nothing but meekly lay where she was.

"Not so ferocious now, are you?" the man asked, his lips twisting upwards into an undeniable smirk. Sienna just blushed at that assessment, for she could hardly deny it. As much as she wished she could defend herself, the belittled knight was scarcely able to imagine how feeble she must look laying naked and speechless with her opponent's cock hilted deep inside her womanhood. Their current entanglement was such a far cry from the scene which had played out between them that very same morning that any onlooker could have been forgiven for disbelieving that the latter had even happened. In the scant few hours since Sienna's assault on the diplomat, the upper hand she once held had been so thoroughly trounced it might as well never have existed and she herself had been reduced to such a powerless state that she could respond with naught but a breathy gasp when Baron Hyacin delivered a new kind of thrust into her pussy, one far less tender and more aggressive than those which had preceded their kiss.

When a moment later he followed that stroke up with another, even more assertive thrust, Sienna merely whimpered and clutched ever-tighter to his back. Her eyes clenching shut, she put up no resistance as the arrogant foreigner took full advantage of her surrender. Gone was the noble gentleman who had cordially invited her to his bed, such courtesy, however mocking, was replaced instead by the furious rutting of a savage. Suddenly it felt to Sienna as if she had been taken captive by some barbaric warlord from beyond the frontier, one more beast than man who was determined to enjoy her body to the fullest.

Over the next few minutes the captive lady and her conqueror carried on in much the same vein. Where before Hyacin had been considerate, even gentle, suddenly he was like a man possessed, his body pounding into hers with every last ounce of force it could muster. In response, Sienna could do little more than lay back and accept whatever he deigned to do to her. Within minutes of the baron's transformation, her hands had fled his bucking form for their previous handholds to each side in a desperate effort to brace herself against his ever-harsher assault on her snatch.

Enduring such treatment hardly dulled Sienna's own arousal, however. If anything, being treated as little more than a helpless prize to be enjoyed sent the shamed knight even further into the throes of passion. Her womanhood had already been slick as far back as the baron's earliest efforts, but in the face of his renewed assault it felt as if a waterfall had begun to pour forth from her core. She was so drenched, in fact, that her partner's every thrust was met with a shameful new squish or squelch the sound of which proved more than sufficient to sustain the ferocious blush which coloured her cheeks even as her legs wrapped encouragingly around the man's hips.

It was impossible for any but the baron to say what, if anything, prompted the decision, but not long after his shift in temperament Hyacin seemed to tire of taking Sienna as one would a wife. Without providing even the slightest of warnings, he released his grip on her hips and straightened up. For one brief and utterly naive moment, the bewildered maiden thought he might have been finished with her. That illusion, however, was swiftly dispelled a heartbeat later when all of a sudden his hands were at her side and rolling her over. Too far gone to resist even had she not been caught off guard, before Sienna knew what was happening she found herself belly down on the bed with her face buried in a pile of pillows. She was only just starting to turn back and glance over her shoulder when a sharp blow to her rear made her squeal. A second had landed by the time she could finish craning her neck far enough around to get a good look at the man behind and above her, then a third before she managed to catch his attention. Though less surprising, each made her jump at least as sharply as the first.

Wide eyed from bewilderment, Sienna met the ambassador's gaze with an unspoken question written plainly across her face. The man just gave her a stern look, however, delivering a fourth swat to her rump before he deigned to provide any actual explanation. "Don't look so surprised, Lady Sienna," he finally elaborated, "You already confessed your crime. I know not the customs of your land, but where I am from bad girls are punished most severely." With that warning, a fifth spanking rained down on the young knight's upturned ass, one so hard it left the receiving cheek nearly as red as those on her face.

Brought on by that blow, another little squeak escaped Sienna's lips before she managed to turn away and hide her blazing face. There was simply no way she could hold the diplomat's gaze, not in the face of his latest punitive fancy. It was unspeakably humiliating for her, a highborn lady and battle-tested knight of the realm, to be disciplined like some child or serving girl who had broken a prized vase or stolen a handful of sweets from the kitchen. Such an ordeal was only made that much more humiliating by the fact that she could undoubtedly have beaten the man delivering it upon her to a bloody pulp had she been given the chance.

The consequences of any such reprisal, however, were more dire than the young warrior dared even contemplate, let alone invite. So instead of lashing out, she simply buried her head in the pillows before her and resolved to endure this latest indignity. It was Sienna's own mistakes that had brought such humiliation upon herself, after all, and she had known ever since receiving her father's orders that her pride was forfeit for the night. Trying to bring to mind any thoughts might help her weather the coming storm, she meekly bit her lip and lifted her ass ever-so-slightly in tacit acceptance of the baron's intentions. Despite the silk and downy feathers all around her ears, the blushing blonde could hear all too clearly that satisfied chuckle which celebrated her answer.

No sooner had Sienna presented her rump for 'punishment' than Baron Hyacin delivered her next spanking. That one was followed by another, then five, then a dozen more until the humiliated knight's cheeks stung so fiercely she feared it would be weeks before she could bear riding in a saddle once more. For the next few minutes, each and every blow that struck her ass was punctuated by a gasp, or a yelp, or a whimper that had been dragged forth from her quivering lips. One after another, her protestations grew louder and louder until she couldn't imagine even the guest chamber's stone walls were capable of concealing her shame, let alone anything so flimsy as a pile of pillows.

When at last the baron stopped raining blows down upon her aching rump, Sienna gratefully allowed herself a deep breath of relief then followed it up a few moments later by casting a silent prayer up to the eternals that her penance was finally complete. By that point she could scarcely wrap her mind around all that she had endured at Hyacin's hands. The man had vacillated between chivalry and cruelty without warning, her body thrilling at each even as her mind struggled to keep pace. She wished none of it had ever happened yet at the same time was eager for more. She wished she could erase the baron from her life even as she knew he had left his mark on her in ways that could never be undone. She shied away from that very same touch which her body yearned for above all else...

Amidst such uncertainty, so many conflicting instincts and emotions, the one thing Sienna knew with utter certainty was that she was beyond exhausted. Physically, mentally, and emotionally alike she felt as drained as she ever had after even the most grueling of skirmishes. It was only natural, then, that in the stillness which followed Baron Hyacin's assault on her ass she let her eyes close and her mind go blank. Such a peaceful reprieve, however, was not to last long.

"Spread."

So fatigued was the young knight that she heard her bedmate's voice as if it were coming to her through a fog, her brow scrunching slightly against the pillows before her as she tried to discern just what he meant by that lone word. She had yet to puzzle out his meaning, yet to truly stir, even, when the man's hand struck her ass once more. His latest blow was not nearly so sharp as those he had been delivering a minute before, but with how sore those earlier efforts had left her rear it stung all the same. Chastised and confused, Sienna shifted to once more peek anxiously over her shoulder.

At the sight of her obvious bewilderment Baron Hyacin simply rolled his eyes, such a casually dismissive gesture prompting the deflowered maiden's cheeks to burn just a little hotter. "Oh, for..." he muttered, leaning forward and reaching out to grasp her by the wrists. Far too exhausted to resist even had she not already surrendered herself unconditionally to the domineering foreigner's authority, Sienna let him take hold of her arms and manhandle them into the position he wanted. When each of her hands wound up atop one of her own ass cheeks and he repeated the initial command, she at last understood, swiftly turning away once more as she fought back a pitiful little mewl at the humiliation of what he expected from her.

Disgraceful as the thought of doing so was, Sienna reluctantly complied with the baron's demand. Hiding her face deep in the pile of pillows before her she closed her fingers around each of her cheeks and haltingly pulled them apart. The proud knight could only imagine how she looked with her face down, her ass up in the air, and her womanhood on full display for the viewing pleasure of the only man who had ever been inside it. As utterly humiliating as it felt to be in such a position, though, Sienna couldn't help but be infinitely grateful that there were no witnesses present to see her endure such an indignity. Any witnesses save herself and her imperial paramour, of course.

With the way her face was hidden, the blushing warrior was given no warning before she suddenly felt the baron's hands alight on the inside of her thighs and give each a little tug. After just a moment's hesitation she complied with his unspoken command, shifting her knees a few more inches to each side and in so doing opening up a space in between for her conqueror. It struck her a second or two later that he could have simply pulled her legs apart manually, she certainly would have been in no position to resist. Something deep in her belly fluttered at the realization that not having done so could only signal that he preferred she open herself up for him. A second mighty flutter followed in rapid succession at the thought of just how quickly and obediently she had done so.

Before her lust-addled mind could wander much farther down that perilous trail of thought, Lady Sienna was brought back to her senses by the increasingly familiar presence of the baron's tip at her entrance. Whether because of her new position or as a lingering effect of his previous efforts she lacked the experience to say, but when he entered her for a second time it swiftly became clear that the feminine knight's womanhood would put up far less resistance to the man who had laid his claim upon it. A soft gasp escaped her throat as he easily slid past her outer lips, then a breathy moan at the sensation of his shaft being buried inside of her.

Only a few powerful strokes were required for the baron to fully sheathe himself inside Sienna's eager snatch, his efforts almost instantly rekindling the fire which had intermittently risen and fallen between her legs since the very beginning of their encounter. Not long after the man resumed his place of honour inside her, the disgraced knight assumed his command to spread herself had lapsed and tried to withdraw her hands only to find herself grabbed by the wrists once more and manhandled back into position. Biting her lip and letting out a whimper just a little louder than those around it, Sienna complied with the unspoken directive and continued to hold herself open.

It only took a few minutes of the ambassador pounding into his mewling prey before his powerful thrusts, which before had typically remained steady and measured even when he was at his most aggressive, began to grow very erratic indeed. Her body rocking with each wild impact, Sienna suddenly realized that, when coupled with the fact his grunts and groans were coming ever faster and louder, such a development could only mean the man was nearing his peak.

Maiden though she may be, Lady Sienna was no fool. Many a long year had gone by since she reached the age at which a young lady was taken aside and taught how her body worked, so while it was her first time laying with a man she knew full well the risks inherent in such a coupling. Whether or not she had yet felt any urge to rear a child of her own could hardly have been less relevant, as there was not a single scenario in which her current bedmate was the man she would have chosen to do so alongside. It was with that thought firmly entrenched in her mind that the desperate knight found her voice for the first time since getting undressed.

It took more effort than she would have cared to admit for Sienna to lift her head and crane it far enough around to see the baron while deprived of the use of her hands, but she seriously doubted the man would look any more kindly on a second attempt to defy his orders than he had her first. The anxious maiden was rather motivated, though, and so a few wriggles later she had managed the feat. "You... you have to..." she began, trying to seize hold of the baron's attention with her eyes even as her voice caught in her throat. Getting no response, she tried again a little louder, "You can't... not in me..."

Several moments and a third attempt at begging were required before Sienna's conqueror at last deigned to acknowledge her pleas. Though his reaction, once it came, almost left her wishing she had said nothing. The baron didn't so much as glance down at his partner's face before proceeding to dismiss her concerns in the most callous way imaginable. With such a flurry of motion that she didn't even realize it was happening until too late, one of the man's hands found its way to the back of Sienna's head and harshly shoved her forward. The blonde managed only a momentary yelp of surprise before being effectively silenced, her face ground down into the fluffy pillows beneath with no more subtlety than Hyacin had shown in bruising her ass.

Any further attempts at protest on Sienna's part wound up so muffled by the downy pillows before her that even she could scarcely make out their feeble mewling. While hardly enamored with her new position, the mutely-squealing knight found herself helpless to escape it thanks to the weight of a decently-sized bedmate pinning her down and the presence of his hand planted firmly against her skull. As such, she could do little to avert whatever conclusion the man had in mind for their sordid tryst. And if there was any doubt as to just what that ending would be, it was dispelled a few heartbeats later by the series of triumphant groans which heralded her partner's imminent climax.

Trapped as she was, Lady Sienna had little recourse available by which to prevent her imperial conqueror planting his seed inside her body. Scant moments after being forcibly silenced she felt his shaft begin to twitch and the first impact of his seed crashing against the gates of her womb. The sensation which followed a heartbeat later as that liquid warmth began to spread throughout her core was not unlike the shock of a hot drink scalding her throat. Taken together with the way her partner's manhood was running roughshod over all the infinitely sensitive nerves which lay deep within her, however, it blossomed into something indescribably more wondrous.

Feeling herself filled with a man's seed for the very first time proved as exhilarating an experience for Sienna as it was a terrifying one. Her body seemed to have entirely escaped conscious control leaving her hips to roll enthusiastically against the baron's and her nethers to clench down around his shaft. Even as her body desperately chased its own release, though, a mighty shiver raced up the horrified maiden's spine as her thoughts leapt insistently to the possibility that her partner might even then be siring a child within her. Such a prospect was every bit as daunting as that of what would have happened had she refused the man's attentions, but it did little to dampen her body's riotous reaction to being claimed in the most primal of ways. If anything, the adrenaline rush that fear prompted only added fuel to the fire burning within her core as her body frantically sought out that promised bliss which lay just out of reach.

Tragically, such a pursuit was destined for futility. Sienna's hips were still desperately twitching when the man inside and atop her at last collapsed and fell still, her thighs flexing and unflexing in a vain attempt to force that last little bit of stimulation which might have been enough to trigger her own climax. Without the baron's aid, however, the nubile knight never stood a chance and soon her blossoming ecstasy started to taper off. Before long she was left with nothing but an ache between her legs, an occasional disappointed flutter within her core, and an uncomfortable feeling of utter fullness.

With her frenzied mind racing in a dozen different directions all at once and the tantalizing taste of an unrealized orgasm teasing at the edges of her senses, Sienna had stood little chance of tracking just how many salvos the ambassador's weapon had loosed within her body. Judging by the veritable lake of potential children which suddenly suffused her core, however, she imagined it had to have been a great many. Almost without thinking, the blonde maiden's hands at last released their grip on her monumentally sore ass allowing one to drift up and clutch instead at her belly. However much seed had actually been pumped into her, that perfectly-sculpted plane seemed to possess no more curve than ever, though. How such a thing could be when she felt so obscenely stuffed, Sienna couldn't say.

It was such thoughts which dominated the despoiled maiden's fatigued mind when her authoritative partner eventually recovered enough to give a mighty groan and roll away to one side. Suddenly released from the anchor of his weight, Sienna would have been free to put as much distance as she dared between herself and the baron had a new conundrum not arisen to distract her from that possibility. So long as he had remained inside of her, the foreigner's softening cock had served as a stopper for her ravaged channel in much the same way a cork did for a bottle of wine or spirits. In his absence, the vast reservoir of seed which he had left pooled inside her was suddenly unbound and already she could feel it slowly beginning to drain out of her womanhood.