Making Amends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to hear it all Sally, so here goes. Next the stripper slowly peeled down her panties... "

Jim caught the confused look on the other three men's faces and glared at them. Finally they caught on and began softly to chant, "take it off, take it off!"

Bill heard what Jim said over his TV and began screaming, "No! NO!"

In the living room they could hear the shouts, but they couldn't make out Bill's frantic words.

Sally tossed back another big gulp of wine and once again began swaying to the music. She slowly ran her hands down her body and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

"Yeah that it, just like that Sally, push them to the floor and step out of them, take it off, take it off... "

Once the panties were pushed below her hips the smooth material slid to her feet. Sally kicked the panties to one side separating her legs and showing off her pussy to the men.

"Now she danced around the room and like before shook her tits in our faces, but this time her legs were on the outside of ours rather than on the inside."

Immediately the four men pulled their knees together as they sat. The brief pain of confining their now full erections was a small price to pay to have their friend's beautiful wife spread her legs in their face. Particularly since she was completely nude.

Sally was a little unsure now. She hadn't thought it would go this far, but she was determined to hear the whole story, and punish her husband. The wine had gone to her head. She was flushed from the alcohol and the excitement of paying her husband back by standing naked in front of his friends.

But Sally screwed up her courage. "Bill would never look at another woman after this she was sure."

Sally took another swallow of wine and moved up to Jim. He placed his hands on her knees and spreading her legs pulled her forward so she was only inches from him.

"Now the stripper shook her tits in our faces, all of us including Bill. In fact, he really seemed to like it, plus she humped her hips forward and back," said Jim, slyly working on Sally's jealously.

Sally could shake her tits and grind her hips but she couldn't do both at the same time. Her movements were uncoordinated but sexy as hell at the same time. To the men it was very arousing, every man's dream--- a beautiful innocent woman trying to act slutty.

Jim was getting quite an eyeful of Sally's sex. As she humped forward the sweet married cunt came into full view. Moist white pussy lips, they were smooth and tight and winked at Jim from behind thick brown pubic hair. The smell of her sex traveled the few inches to Jim's nose. He slowly and gently began spreading his knees forcing Sally's legs further apart. Her pussy lips separated slightly and the pink inner folds of her labia came into view. Jim could make out the small nub of Sally's clit. "God, this was one sexy woman," Jim thought.

12