Making Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
320 Followers

A low groan escaped from Andrea's lips. It wasn't a declaration of pain despite the effort I knew she was exerting holding her position. It was a groan of pure pleasure. Tugging at Kevin, she drew him downward ever so slightly so that his groin was even with her face. As he moved, the muscles on his thighs bulged; sartorius, vastus, and rectus femoris stood out. And his lower leg muscles were equally resplendent as they worked to hold him upright. Kevin's and Andrea's strength was on display for me, exactly as she intended it. They looked like one of Michelangelo's perfect specimens. Positioned as they were, I knew what would happen next and I wasn't wrong. Andrea tilted her head far back, straining her neck, so that I could see over her full lips to the throbbing phallus just past her chin. Then in slow motion, she reversed her motion and engulfed the tip of Kevin's penis. She didn't stop, but kept moving her head downward, I knew burying his mast deep into her mouth, deep-throating as I'd never seen before, until her forehead was pressed tightly against his groin.

With her mouth stuffed full, Andrea was incapable of making any sound, but Kevin's throaty moan was enough for them both. His face scrunched tight as waves of pleasure washed over him. Every muscle remained tensed as he tried to keep his composure and his balance. I could see only Andrea's back, and her long neck curled forward, the muscles there strikingly rigid as she held herself impaled on Kevin's rod. The lovers stayed frozen, linked together, an icon of sexual union, until at last Andrea raised her head and took in a huge lungful of air. The rest of her did not move. She gazed up at my man. "Incredible," was all she said.

The fire in Kevin's eyes matched the one blazing in my pussy. He pawed at Andrea's head, trying to get a grip on her tightly wound hair. I knew he wanted her back on his aching dick, but he found no purchase and she resisted his clumsy efforts. Like an orchestral conductor, she remained completely in control. Andrea rose, growing tall and when all the way up on her tip-toes, was face-to-face with Kevin. He practically shuddered in anticipation of what she might do next. The sexual tension she'd choreographed was crushing. Her lips brushed his. "That felt so good," she murmured. "I want more, do you?"

"Oh god yes!" he croaked.

Andrea smiled. "Sit here," she motioned to the edge of the couch just feet from me. "Sit here and relax. Let me take care of you and your exquisite cock. Let me show Chris what I can do, and you show her how you like it." Kevin sat where she pointed, spread his legs wide, and leaned back against the cushion. He looked like a deity in repose.

"Yes, that's it," Andrea approved then knelt between his legs. "You have the most beautiful penis. It's absolutely perfect." She stroked the length of his engorged phallus. "It's positively irresistible. I understand why Chris loves it so much." She kissed up and down its length. "Let's show her." For the next few minutes Andrea laved Kevin's cock with her tongue, licking the base, along the shaft, and around the tip. In between she'd engulf one or both balls with her mouth. And her hands never stopped moving; pumping his rod, cupping his sac, or twisting over the head of his cock. Kevin threw his head back and turned himself over to Andrea. The sight was amazing. Like a potter drawing unformed clay into magnificent earthenware, she sculpted a flawless image of sexual gratification before my eyes. It looked fantastic and was everything I'd dreamed that I might see.

She slowed down and looked over at me. "Finish with a flourish?" She asked. I couldn't make any words come out. She didn't wait for my answer anyway. Andrea retuned her mouth to Kevin's now purple, engorged cock. Licking and sucking furiously on him, I knew she wanted to make him cum. From where I sat, I had a new perspective so that I could see all of him and not just a few inches of skin before my eyes, which was all I usually saw when he climaxed under my oral attention. I held my breath.

Andrea licked and sucked even harder. One hand pumped up and down his saliva soaked shaft, the other massaged his balls. A finger was pressed hard into his perineum behind which his prostate sat, I'm sure begging to release a huge load of semen. The conclusion of this sexual opus was inevitable. Moments before Kevin exploded, she leaned ever so slightly back. The tip of his bloated cock rested just outside of her open lips. I could see it swell even more and convulse as the first wave of his orgasm hit. A white jet of hot semen shot from the tip into her mouth. She kept stroking and more fountained out. While she caught the vast majority of the spunk he ejaculated, small ropes slipped past the rim of her eager jaws, and splashed onto her chin or nose. With each spray Andrea sighed contentedly, expressing her deep satisfaction at the release she'd triggered. Kevin's eyes were unfocused, lost in the pure pleasure that Andrea had unleashed. His face was the picture of La Petie Mort, the little death of sexual climax. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

When at last Kevin was spent, Andrea released his deflating cock and wiped up the last remnants of his orgasm. Turning to look at me, she grinned, stretched her fantastic neck upward, and dramatically swallowed. I could practically feel the warm, gooey mass inside of her slide down my own throat. What she did next took me by surprise. She quickly leaned toward me, placed her wet lips to mine, and kissed me deeply. I could feel the still warm, wetness of Kevin's seed smearing from my friend's nose and chin onto mine. The manly aroma of semen flooded my nostrils. Without thinking, only feeling the powerful arousal she'd triggered, I opened my mouth wide and welcomed Andrea's penetration. The familiar taste of my man washed over my tongue as she swirled hers over mine, caressing me from the inside. It was the most erotic kiss I'd ever experienced and in a flash I knew that I wanted more of those. We pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes. Without saying a word, my best friend and I made a pact to reawaken and fully explore our sexual connection with each other.

"That, was, was ..." I struggled to find the right words.

Andrea shushed me, placing a finger over my lips. "I know. Me too." She gently wiped away the saliva and bits of cum that she'd left on my lips. "No words, just feelings. Like great art."

I nodded dully, my brain going crazy and my body on fire.

Andrea released me from her gaze and turned back to Kevin. He was slowly recovering from his massive orgasm. Still laying semi-recumbent on the sofa, his breathing had slowed and the red flush of climax was fading from his face. "Beautiful don't you think," Andrea nodded her head toward Kevin. "The picture of satisfaction."

I couldn't have agreed more. His slow deep breathing, damp skin, and drained posture said it all; a visual "Aaaah." Completing the portrait was his soft, but still swollen cock, which lay wet and heavy in his lap. It was an unmistakable declaration of sexual fulfilment.

"Don't get too relaxed my handsome stud. We've got more to show Chris."

Kevin picked up his head and looked at Andrea.

"Oh yes, much more. You're going to do for me what I just did for you. Use that tongue that I've heard so much about and please me. Show me, show our Chris, how you can excite me, drive me wild, make me crazy ... make me cum." She moved to sit on the over-sized ottoman that served as our coffee table. "Work your magic on me." She arched back resting onto her elbows and put one foot on the edge of the furniture, turning her knee outward. Andrea spread her other leg wide, then beckoned him to approach. "After that we're going to fuck each other blind."

Boudoir photographers call Andrea's pose on the ottoman "The Cat". It looks like a feline stretching out in the sun. Her back was extremely arched, chest thrust upward, legs spread wide, and her head thrown back. It showed off her lithe body, and it perfectly positioned her pelvis so that Kevin would have easy access to her. It also allowed me to see everything.

"Don't tease me," Andrea said. "Just please me the way I've heard so much about."

Kevin's expression changed from relaxed to lusty. Andrea knew just how to lure him. He slid forward off the couch and knelt between her spread legs. His eyes roamed up and down her stunning body, taking in her pert breasts, capped with hard nipples, her tapered waist, flat stomach (carved to female perfection), and muscular legs. I could see his focus return, over and over again, to the apex of her thighs, the magic spot where she demanded his attention. He gripped the sides of Andrea's chest and pulled her upright. It was a pure strength move and together they reminded me of Giambologna's "The Rape of the Sabine Women" or Rodin's "The Abduction". He kissed her fiercely then laid her back down.

Andrea's chest heaved with arousal. She arched her back more and let her legs fall farther apart, a not so subtle exhortation to Kevin. He slid his hands down her body to her waist. His fingers wrapped around her pelvis, denting the smooth flesh where her hip blends into her buttocks, and gripped her tightly. It looked effortless, but I knew the strength it took as he lifted her butt high off the ottoman and brought her lower body up to his face. The ropey muscles of his arms and shoulders bulged like a comic book superhero's. I was spellbound. Neither said a word, but I imagined Andrea's excitedly breathless consent, "Yessss!" as Kevin buried his face into her crotch.

I couldn't see exactly what he was doing with his mouth and tongue, but I had a good idea, having been the recipient of his amazing oral skills many times in the past. What I could see was Andrea's reaction. Her mouth opened wide in a soundless exclamation of carnal gratification. Her hands clutched wildly at thin air and then flopped to her sides as she fully gave herself over to Kevin. Every other muscle in her body was tensed as she steeled herself to take on the waves of pure physical bliss that radiated out from her pussy. Kevin didn't slow down despite the effort it took to hold her. Andrea did however hook her knees over his shoulders. Doing that gave his arms a bit of a break and her the leverage to force herself harder against his mouth, which she did.

"Don't you dare stop!" Andrea gasped finding her voice. She gripped the edge of the ottoman and pushed into Kevin. "Don't - you - fucking - dare - stop!" she grunted in time with each thrust of her hips against his face. Kevin seemed to redouble his efforts and Andrea cried out in delight. It was an incredible sight; Andrea locked onto Kevin as he drove her to climax. The wetness I'd felt between my legs earlier increased and the dull throb had become an insistent pounding.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" With one hand she pulled hard on the furniture, driving herself into Kevin, almost pushing him over. With the other she reached forward to him, curling her body up in a tight curve. But her head remained thrown back with her eyes squeezed tightly shut. The primitive howl that signaled her climax hit me hard. A bolt of excitement shot up from my pussy and radiated through my chest. I was synced with my friend.

As riveting as it was to watch Andrea in the throes of orgasm, my eye was also drawn to Kevin. I couldn't see his face, but his body communicated his own pleasure. His once limp cock had grown hard and stood tall as he orally ravaged my friend. And his skin was flushed red with excitement. A thin sheen of sweat coated him. It was as much from his own arousal as it was from the physical effort of holding Andrea. I knew that he would be more than ready to make good on Andrea's demand to "fuck each other blind" as soon as she recovered. The thought of watching that fanned my flames. I reached for the crotch of my shorts hoping to somehow quell the deepening ache there only to find them soaking wet.

Andrea collapsed and kicked Kevin away on the brink of overstimulation. She lay panting, sweaty, limp draped across the padded coffee table. She was spent. The expression on her face was one of blissful satisfaction, and it was beautiful.

Kevin on the other hand looked almost agitated, wound up, so aroused that he could hardly contain himself. He leered at Andrea's limp form, eyes focused on the wet and swollen pussy he'd just pillaged. His desire was almost palpable. His jutting cock pulsated quickly in time with his obviously racing heart. He wanted her badly and I knew he'd not be deterred. I'd never seen him so worked up before. It was electrifying.

Her breath finally slowed, Andrea rose to her elbows and gazed at Kevin. It was impossible for her not to see his lust. "That was amazing; everything that I hoped it would be, everything that Chris has told me about." She fixed him with a stare, meeting his power with her own. "But you promised me your whole body and that's what I want. It's what I'll have." She spread her legs wide. "Give it all to me."

Kevin didn't need any more of an invitation than that. Still on his knees, he moved forward, his turgid cock leading the way. Placing a hand on either side of Andrea he towered over her. "I will." He rocked his hips forward. Andrea grabbed his swollen dick and placed the tip against her swollen lips. "I most definitely will." He thrust forward forcefully.

Andrea cried out as Kevin speared her without mercy. It was a sound of alarm and delight. The entire ottoman moved under the power of Kevin's movement. There was the sound of two people's breath being involuntarily driven out as they crashed together. And then there was the louder sound of mutual absolute, unbridled joy as Kevin filled Andrea with his cock. Their faces went slack as the physical sensations of their union overwhelmed them.

Andrea regained her composure quickly. "Yes!" She hissed. "That's it! Give it to me!" Kevin rocked back then re-speared her with equal force. She tilted her head back and looked right at me as she ordered Kevin, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like you mean it!" Her hands found his waist and she pulled herself toward him, curling into a kind of sit up so that her face was inches from his, their eyes locked together. Kevin obeyed and plunged himself into her.

They rutted like that, bashing against each other with wild fury for long minutes until Andrea put a foot into Kevin's chest and kicked him away so hard, that he fell backward. He looked stunned, disappointed, confused by her sudden move. "I'm not done with you," she answered his unspoken question. She stood up, and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the couch as she strode toward the floor-to-ceiling windows that looked out from our living room over the city. Andrea placed both hands against the glass, leaned over at the waist, and stuck her ass out. "Do me here. And don't you dare hold back."

Andrea looked first at me, acknowledging the exhibitionist fantasy that I'd shared with her, then at Kevin as she challenged him to continue the strenuous union they'd started. The fire still in his eyes told me that he was more than ready. He stepped behind her, grabbed a hip with one hand while pointing his cock toward her inflamed pussy. He didn't hesitate, and he wasn't gentle. He understood what his partner wanted. When he thrust into her it was with such force that her entire body hit the window. With surprised glee at his power, she pried herself from the glass, braced her hands against the window frame, and pushed herself backward, rocking him onto his heels. He drove forward again and Andrea answered with another rearward motion. In seconds they set up a steady rhythm, him thrusting and her shifting back. Sweat beaded up on their skin as they went on. The evening light from the window played over their bodies as they kept at each other. A thousand pictures coalesced in my mind, forever freezing their sexual union one moment at a time like pages in a picture book. Another trickle of wetness ran down my leg.

My man is amazingly fit, but after a few minutes even he had to slow down and catch his breath. Andrea stood upright when Kevin stopped. His still rigid cock slipped out of her. They turned to face each other, sweat rolling off their bodies as they gulped down lungfuls of air. They looked like Roman gladiators pausing in their mortal combat. Despite their physical fatigue, erotic fire still burned in their eyes. I knew they were not finished with each other, and exactly as I expected Andrea declared, "I'm not done with you yet."

Kevin nodded silently accepting her challenge.

She grabbed a hold of Kevin's erection and with one towed him into the center of the living room while motioning for me to follow with her other hand. Pulling him close so that they were standing barely an inch apart Andrea said, "It's my turn now." She tugged downward on his cock and at the same time pressed on Kevin's shoulder. It was obvious what she wanted and he quickly laid supine on the carpet. Like a victorious champion Andrea stood, smiling with her feet planted one on either side of him. Kevin gripped her ankles as she slowly lowered herself. It was a repeat performance of the grand plie she'd done earlier, and it was just as graceful and beautiful. Rather than stop herself in a half squat, Andrea continued lower. In one smooth motion she gripped Kevin's rigid member and guided it into her waiting pussy. As she impaled herself the lovers simultaneously arched their backs and moaned in ecstasy. When her pelvis met Kevin's, Andrea allowed her full weight to rest against him.

She then placed her hands against Kevin's chest, and gazed down at him. Her smile was gleeful, dominating, powerful. "I'm going to get my fill." She rocked her pelvis sending a shudder through him. "And we're going to show Chris." She did it again, and once more Kevin shook. The look on Andrea's face was one of pure determination. There was no doubt that she'd take everything that she wanted from Kevin. She shifted her gaze up and stared directly at me. In that moment I could feel her desire to deliver on the promise she'd made to me over lunch days before, "I'll fuck your husband" and she was going to deliver in spades. She gripped Kevin's hips and bucked into him hard. She did it again and again. With each downward thrust he pitched upward, trying his best to match Andrea. But it was a fruitless effort. There was simply no way that my man could exceed his partner's intensity. He let himself go and fell back onto the floor. It came to me in a flash: my best friend was recreating Bernini's Ecstasy, but with Kevin in the role of the saint and her as the angle above. It was classic Andrea, clever, irreverent, powerful, in charge, and unbearably sensual. Once more she gazed and me and smiled as she knew that I understood. Fire burned in her eyes.

Kevin's grunts of pleasure mounted. He threw back his head, let his mouth hang open and eyes go unfocused. Then his lids sagged closed as he surrendered to the bliss that was rapidly overwhelming him. Andrea gazed down and a slight smile formed at the corners of her lips as she saw him plunge toward the brink of release. She slowed her movements and gripped his shoulder with her left hand encouraging him into a half sit up. Kevin, with great effort rose partially upright. Andrea leaned forward slightly. "Give it to me," she said quietly, but with authority. "Give me my fill!" She released her grasp and leaned away, her right hand flung back, her left outstretched as her overcome lover fell back onto his elbows. All the while Andrea wore the same knowing, satisfied smile. I gasped. Their position was an almost exact duplicate of the statue I was so infatuated with. Kevin climaxed.

"Oooh god!" It was the sound of glorious release, crushing ecstasy, orgasmic fulfillment. The fire that had been burning so intensely within me flared. A wave of physical euphoria rushed up from my dripping wet and aching pussy and spread through my whole body, overtaking me. My head spun. For a moment I thought I might faint, or even die. I didn't care. I understood Bernini's masterpiece. The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa perfectly captured a moment of joyous rapture. It didn't matter whether he had carved a representation of religious bliss, or that of orgasmic delight. They were one and the same, unbridled joy. It was like a vision of paradise. I was seeing it before me and I felt in the core of my being. I came like a freight train.

tdallyn
tdallyn
320 Followers